Gail Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy you haven't cum this hard in a long time. It feels so good."

"I know baby, yours has got to be the sweetest pussy on earth. I know it wasn't a long roll in the hay, I just hope it was satisfying for you.

"You just turned 50 and I'm a few months away from 30. I don't expect you to perform all night like you did when we first married. You keep me very well satisfied lover, I promised I'd never stray, and I won't. You've put seed in me for our beautiful daughters, keep shagging me like you are, we'll be fine. Promise daddy.""

Two nights later was a Friday, I had Gert take the girls to a movie and then spend the night at her house.

I'd left work early telling dad I'd see him at home. When he walked in I started down the stairs, I thought he was going to have a heart attack. As he watched me he kept groaning, muttering, and rubbing his dick. He'd dropped his briefcase and was only looking at me. I swore I saw drool coming from a corner of his mouth as I approached him.

I had purchased a pair of 6" stiletto fuck me heels, had my hair and makeup done the way the come on girls in bars do, left my bra off with the top loose showing lots of cleavage, stockings and straps, with the little beige short dress he liked at the award dinner. What he didn't know yet is that I was sans panties with a butt plug in place."

"Oh my God Gail, you look like a slut. My own personal little slut. My dick is hard."

"Yes, I noticed that bulge in your pants and I'm pleased. I was feeling slutty after the dance the other night, but I don't want others looking at me that way. I thought, what the hell, I'll be my husband's personal slut to do with and fuck however he wants. So big boy, I'm yours to do with as you like. Should we fulfill your fantasy of raising my skirt and bending me over the table? We could start there."

I took dad's hand and led him to the kitchen where I got rid of the heels and bent over the table. I was wiggling my butt as Ed took his pants off and stepped into position. As he lifted my skirt, saw I was without panties, and the plug in my butt he damn near fainted.

"Gail, oh my Gail. Do you have any idea what you're doing to me honey? Baby it's been a long time without anal, are you sure?"

"Yes daddy, I'm sure. I told you anyway you want me, but that's after you buttfuck me. I'm all clean and lubed, there's lube for you on the counter. It's time for you to bugger me, get that cock inside my ass and warm me up. It's chilly with my skirt flipped up."

Dad took my ass with vigor, both of us tripping the light fandango as he dumped a huge load in my rectum. As he pulled out I could feel it sliding down my vulva, making a plopping sound when it hit the floor, I felt a few drops splash on my ankles.

"Oh my gosh Ed, what a huge load. Did you stick a hose in my ass?"

It had been a few years since we'd done anal, making me wonder why we didn't do it more often.

Dad told me to stay put as he got a warm washcloth for me. When I finished wiping myself I wiped up the floor. We headed to the shower, after a half hour of caressing, licking, sucking, and actually washing our bodies, we retired to the bed where dad laid sufficient pipe with me on my side. I've always liked that position, for us his cock goes so deep, stopping right at my cervix, resulting in maximum penetration without the discomfort of hitting it.

Daddy came hard again. I have no idea where he had that much sperm stored, I keep him well fucked. Even when I'd be big as a house with a baby inside me we made sure we took care of each other. It might only be oral for each of us, but it was still an act of our deep love and commitment to one another.

Before morning filtered through the windows dad took my ass again. Starting out by kissing my cheeks and then licking my rosebud. By the time he was finished getting me ready he could have stuck a broom handle up my ass and I'd have cum. He worked the lube into me with one, and then two fingers. All the time telling me how much he loved me, my ass, my pussy, everything about me.

I was squirming on his fingers when I felt them pull out and his dick slide in. Ahhhh, love that feeling. Dad began fucking me lightly until I arched my back, our signal for him to pound. He kept his hand on my lower back, so my ass was pointed directly at his cock as he hammered me. I came first, shaking, yelling, my hips and ass convulsing as they normally did.

I felt and heard dad at the same time. His body slammed into me, his voice was loud with a deep moan followed by, "GAIL, oh my I can't take this. My balls are going to explode."

And explode they did, I could feel it hitting inside, filing my ass with his spunk, unleashing an inner animal within him I hadn't seen in a long time. I was thinking to myself, if this is what that dress does to him I'm going to buy a whole fuckin wardrobe of slutwear.

He washed me again, removing the puddle of cum gathered around my ass and pussy. Then, just like old times he slipped a pair of dry panties on me, found my night shirt, pulled it over my head, tucked me in next too him and we drifted off.

We woke up to the racket of the kids in the house. Sylvia, the littlest wasn't always good at knocking on doors, she barged right in. Jumping on the bed yelling for us to get up. Gert was in the doorway telling Sylvia to come along to the kitchen, as she was turning I called her name and waved her inside. When she was close to the bed I said softly,

"You might want to wash the table before you feed the kids."

She looked at me funny, then smiled big, "That much fun huh?"

All of us laughed, the older kids were now at the door wanting to know what was so funny.

Gert said something about being an adult topic, Aggie piped up, "You little kids go downstairs, I'm almost 10, so I'm a grown up too."

Gert took her arm laughing with her as she closed the door and led Aggie to the kitchen. I did buy more slutwear, more provocative lingerie including body stockings with holes in the right places and crotchless panties, learned how to do my hair with a slutty flair, and put on makeup so thick it could have gone on with a trowel.

Dad called it my "house whore" look. It was way over the top, seldom do you see a woman dressed like that, but hey, it was our fantasy. We'd play it out any way we liked. Gert always knew what we were up to when we had them spend the night with her, the next day she would smile and pat my butt. Telling me, "Keep his balls empty honey, he'll never have a reason to stray."

I took her advise and did just that, I kept his balls empty. We played out that fantasy scenario into his early 70's, he would amaze me at times with how long he could still go. He would say no blue pills were needed with a hot little house whore like me. I know to some that terminology sounds condescending, but between us it was term of loving endearment. I was my daddy's baby girl, but I was also his wife, his little slut, his house whore. My husband didn't need to go anywhere to get what he didn't get at home.

When Aggie graduated high school she wanted to stay at home and attend college locally. That only lasted until she met Grant, a Royal Canadian Mounty who was taking a series of criminal classes at the college. Long story short, they became engaged and we were staring at losing one of our daughters. How could this happen, it was just a few weeks ago she was nursing, when did the law allow nursing children to marry?

They set a wedding date for late June in her second year of college. We were happy and sad, happy she'd found a kind, loving, attentive and devoted young man, sad because she'd be moving with Grant to Alberta where he worked in the investigative division. With the ferry ride to the mainland it was less than a day's travel to their home, visiting both ways wouldn't be a big issue.

When Aggie and I went shopping for her wedding night attire I tried to talk with her about sex. She of course knew everything and didn't want to have this talk with her mother. At lunch I finally put my hand on hers and told her to shut up.

"Ag, you only know what you've read in books or seen on films. Passion and romance are much different. I'm not going to tell you the rudimentary things of sex, you and Grant will figure that out on your own. What I am going to say though will keep your marriage safe forever, Grant will never have a reason to look elsewhere."

"Number one. Don't stop wearing pretty underwear. Buy things you know will turn his head, you can buy comfortable things and still be provocative.

Number two. Be soccer mom conservative in public, always making sure your husband is reflected in a positive manner. Be wholesome Susie homemaker outside the house, and a slut in your bedroom.

Number three actually came from Gert. Keep his stomach full and his balls empty."

Aggie tried protesting, Grant would never this or that. I raised my hand.

"Does he have a pecker? If so, he's subject to all the shit in life that wants to steal your husband. Your job is to not only be his love and lifemate, it's also to make sure there's never a reason to look any further than your bedroom. Honey, Grant is a good man who will take good care of you and your babies. What I'm trying to say is learn to not take each other for granted."

"Do you ever worry about dad straying?"

"Never once Aggie I live by my own advice, making sure I wear pretty undies, act as slutty as he can handle in the bedroom and make sure I keep your daddy well fucked."

"Moooom, don't talk like that."

"Oh, you'll learn to talk like that in your bedroom. In fact, you'll learn to say a lot more if Grant is an attentive lover, which if your father's words have sunk in, he will."

"Dads talked to Grant about sex?"

"Absolutely. His job doesn't end just because you're going to get married. It continues until you are married, which includes telling your prospective husband how a solid marriage should be. Including the bedroom. From what dad has said, I expect to see a smile on your face most of the time after you're married."

"Oh my God mother. You two are perverts. I'll never do this to my kids."

I laughed all the way to the car. Little did she know that in time she would become her mother.

All three of the older girls married in their early twenties. Sure as rain, Christine and Clarise found identical twin boys they were head over heels with. They were 27 and well established in their work. They owned a home together but decided to sell it, split the money and go forward with their new brides.

Christine married Anthony, a plumber. Clarise married Allen, owner of a cabinet making business. They remained in Juneau, raising families and swamping us with grandbabies.

Sylvie was the only one left at home and she was dragging her feet. She worked in the company business and lived with us. No one she'd met was good enough for her. She was grumbling at the supper table one night when dad had enough.

"Sylvie, if you're waiting for someone to pick the peanuts outa your shit to prove their love, you have a long wait. I've met several of these young men you say don't fit your criteria, nice young men, polite young men, but you find one fault and they're toast. Well little girl, maybe it's time you stopped screwing around and modified your criteria."

Sylv sat with her mouth hanging open. How could her daddy say these things. I chimed in.

"Your dad's right Sylvia, I knew I was going to marry your dad from the time I was a young girl, and believe me, that was a long time ago. It took time to develop, but I didn't give up and I sure as hell didn't keep inventing road blocks to throw in the way. Daddy's right, change your focus Sylv, I think you'll find you've looked past several opportunities."

Within a year Sylvia was engaged to be married at the ripe young age of 28, marrying a young doctor who worked in ER at our local hospital.

Dad worked at the business right up to his death. He might only be there a few hours, but he was there every day Monday through Friday. He was diagnosed with fourth stage testicular cancer in his 83rd year, succumbing to it seven months later.

I was far too young to retire at 63. Kevin and I had been running the day to day operations for several years, we simply picked up where we'd left off. I sold it entirely to Kevin when I was 67.

Agatha and Grant had four babies, two boys, two girls.

Christine had three, two boys and a girl.

Clarise had five, four girls, one boy.

Sylvia had two, one of each.

Oh, Kevin and Betty. Gram was right, seven kids. Five boys, two girls, including a set of fraternal twins.

We'd had dad's celebration of life at the local VFW hall. When I was asked about music, I told them two songs, one as it began, the other as it ended. I wanted, Forever Is As Far As I'll Go by Alabama as the kids and I walked in, and Faithfully by Journey as we finished.

After most had gone I stood looking at the picture on the coffin. I couldn't help but be proud of the four children and 14 grandchildren we'd helped bring into this world. My mother had thrown my father away, I picked up the pieces and put him back together again. We in turn left a legacy of love and commitment known by so few in this day and age.

As I stand staring at daddy's picture I have a grin on my face. Sylvia asked what I was grinning about. I told her something dad had said a while ago.

I was thinking of what he'd said to me the night we'd been told he was dying of testicular cancer.

He kissed me softly and affectionately, then spoke quietly as we lay in bed.

"Damn you woman, I always said you were gonna fuck me to death."

That picture on the coffin wasn't my favorite. Not like the one of me sucking daddy's cock, or his cum dripping off my chin, his cock sliding into my ass for the first time, and many others, but it was what the public needed to see. Here I was his wife/daughter, saying my final goodbye to my daddy.

I'll go home, and tonight when all the kids are gone I'll put the flash drive in, watching and reminiscing, thinking of my life long love and all the wonderful moments we shared.

The two dozen red carnations he made sure I had every birthday, which continued along with a card signed by him until my death. Knowing the twins would remain in Juneau he had signed 30 cards and gave them to Clarise with plenty of money to ensure carnations with a card from him would not end until I did.

The days ahead were incomplete and sometimes empty without dad, but I had 14 grands to help raise, this was no time to quit.