Gang Banged by Older Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breakfast was uneventful. Well except every time Karen got close to Paul he would grab her ass, sometimes kissing her lips. Once he kissed her ass.

Great ass," he said.

We could only agree.

We chatted about what to do for the day. We decided to take the boat out.

We all went to change into our suits. I had brought three. One was a little string bikini. What? I was only 26, string bikinis are fine. I grabbed that one.

As I put it on I was looking in the mirror. I focused on my trimmed pubic hair. I remembered that Karen was shaved bare. I jumped in the shower, I decided to go bare too.

When I got out, Mark noticed.

"When did you decide to do that?" he asked.

"Just now," I responded. "Do you like it?" I asked.

"I do," he responded.

I pulled on my bikini and checked myself in the mirror. I looked good.

We headed out to the dock. Paul owned a forty foot Searay cabin cruiser. It was beautiful.

As I got to the dock Karen looked at me and said, "Nice. Now that's the body we wanted to see." Then to Mark. "My god your wife has a sexy body," and then to Paul, "Don't you think so?"

Paul checked me out. "Fucking hot bod," he said.

Hadn't heard that for a while. I liked it.

I checked out Karen. She was wearing a thong bikini.

We took off on the boat. The weather was gorgeous. After some conversation Karen and I decided to go get some sun on the forward deck. I started to put some lotion on.

"Let me do that," said Karen.

I handed her the lotion and laid down. She started on my back and shoulders. As she got to my bikini top she just undid it. She said nothing, just did it and continued to lotion me. She spent a little extra effort on the sides of my breasts. It made me both uncomfortable and a little excited at the same time. I kept wondering if she was going to do my nipples, both fearing that she would and also wanting her to.

I looked back to the guys. They were both on the flying bridge, obviously watching us.

She continued to rub lotion down my back. When she got down to my bottoms she lingered at the tops of them. Then her fingertips slid under the band rubbing lotion on the top of my ass cheeks. I may have moaned a little.

She then shifted position. She straddled my waist facing my feet. She lifted a foot and bent my knee and started rubbing lotion on my foot while giving me a foot massage. I could feel the cheeks of her ass against the skin of my back. She then lifted the other foot and started to do the same.

Slowly she worked her way up my calves. One hand on each calf she'd slide down to my ankle and then pull back up to the knee. With each long stroke she'd lift her ass off my back and then slide it back into position. I wondered if she was getting off on rubbing her pussy against my back.

She shifted position again. This time she straddled my knees. She started rubbing lotion on my thighs. She started at my knees and worked her way up. I parted my legs a bit to make it easier. Her hands just kept getting closer and closer to my pussy. I kept anticipating her to touch me and knowing she shouldn't. As she reached the bottom of my suit her fingers brushed my pussy over my suit. She did that a number of times. I could feel the wetness growing.

Then she left my pussy and concentrated on my upper thighs and ass. I made a mewing noise when she moved her hands from my crotch. She concentrated on my thighs and ass, mostly on my ass again sliding her fingers under the band of my suit.

"All done," she said as she climbed off me.

My body felt limp, but electrified. I laid there in the sun wondering if I would have stopped her if her fingers entered my pussy. I wondered what the guys thought. They watched the whole thing. Did it look as sexy as it felt? I soaked up the sun.

The boat moved away from shore. It was obvious Karen recognized other boats as she waved and they waved back, sometimes shouting greetings across the water. Some telling us where they were heading so we could meet them. There were a number of restaurants and bars on the waterfront you could dock your boat at. We stopped at one for lunch and then back to the boat.

I don't know why but I was shocked when Karen removed her top and lay down. She had great tits. Being topless did not stop her from waving to other boats. She seemed completely comfortable as she sat on the deck rubbing tanning lotion on her tits.

I checked out the guys, they were talking and looking at us. Mark waved at us. I waved back.

We headed back to the house. Mark and I headed to our room to change for dinner. When we got back to our room I asked Mark what he and Paul were talking about all day. He told me they were mostly talking about us. Paul spent a lot of time talking about what a great ass and tits I had. Mark was agreeing.

Knowing this conversation happened made me wet between my legs. I wished I could have heard what they were saying.

"How did it make you feel, having him talk about me?" I asked.

"I don't know," he replied sheepishly.

"Come on ," I coaxed. "I really want to know."

Then I stepped up to him, put my arms around his neck, stood on my tip toes, and lightly kissed him. "Come on," I said in a seductive voice. "Tell me."

Mark could never resist that move. It was my go to when I really wanted something.

"It was kinda hot," he said sheepishly.

My hand slid down to his cock. It was getting hard through his suit. I slid to my knees in front of him. I blew on his cock through the material of his suit.

"Yeah?" I teased. "It was hot talking about my body with another man?"

"Yes," he practically whispered. He rested his hand on my head.

I pulled his cock out of his board shorts and stroked it gently.

"Would it bother you to know I enjoyed being looked at?" I continued as I stroked him

He moaned. "No," he replied.

"I liked it," I said. "A lot." I wrapped my lips around his cock.

As soon as I did is cock started to spasm. Hot cum filled my mouth. It took me by such surprise I couldn't swallow it all and some dripped down my chin and onto my chest.

"Wow, I guess you did enjoy it," I laughed. I wiped my face with my fingers and licked them clean.

Dinner was on the deck. We jumped in the shower. and washed up. I thought about what to wear. Normally jeans and a t shirt, but that seemed out of place in this home. A denim skirt and top would be fine. After my shower I pulled them out and threw them on the bed.

I went for my underwear. Last night I wasn't wearing any and my ass ended up on display. The thought of that made my pussy tingle, but my sensible side said put on panties. I went for a cute lacy pair of boy shorts. I wasn't conscious of it at the time, but I guess I was anticipating that they might be seen.

Mark saw me put them on

"Oh? Panties tonight?" he teased.

"I could go without," I offered, half hoping he'd say yes, then it dawned on me and I added, "wait, you'd want me to, wouldn't you"

Mark blushed.

"Oh my god," I teased. "You want Paul to see my ass again. Don't you?"

He was silent.

"What else do you want?" I added. "I suppose you wouldn't mind if he saw more, would you?"

I could see him still blushing.

"Well, we'll see what we can do," I said. I left the panties on as we headed out to the deck for dinner.

As I headed out for dinner a bunch of thoughts ran through my mind. I was learning a whole bunch about Mark I did not know. I did not know he got off by me showing off. I was also learned something about myself. I liked showing off.

When we got to the deck Karen and Paul were already out there at the table and food was already on the table. We sat down to eat. It was totally normal dinner conversation we talked about the fun we had on the boat and what our plans were for the next day. Basically going out on the boat again.

Karen looked beautiful. She was wearing a little green sundress that buttoned up the front. She had just enough buttons done so that it wouldn't fall off her but that was it. She was showing a lot of cleavage and a lot of leg.

Dinner moved on to drinks and the conversation kind of dwindled off. We were all just content enjoying the moonlight on the deck.

Karen got up and went over the rail staring at the water. I thought about the night before when Karen pulled up her skirt and showed off her ass. Don't worry I didn't forget that I did it also.

As I pictured that scene in my head I got up to stand next to Karen. In my head I questioned my motives. Was I looking for a repeat of the night before. I thought about what panties I was wearing. The night before I wasn't wearing any, tonight I was covered.

As if on cue Paul said "Two nights in a row. This is the view I could get used to."

I could feel my face flush.

"Oh yeah?" said Karen. "You like this view better than last night?"

"God no," said Paul. "Last night was much much better.

"Oh? "Karen said, "I suppose you want me to show off my ass again."

"Can you blame me?" he responded.

"I don't know," she replied. "Is it my ass or Shelly's you really want to see?"

Oh fine, now they were talking about my ass, I thought. I kind of stopped breathing. In retrospect, I realize I was kind of hoping he'd say yes. I wasn't disappointed.

"Baby, I love your ass," Paul said to Karen. "But I admit, her's is pretty cute too."

I felt my face flush as they talked about me.

"She does have a great ass," Karen replied. "Don't you think Mark?"

Mark had been following the conversation. I couldn't tell from his face what he thought. I wondered what he'd say. Let's face it. I knew he loved my ass but would he silence them telling them the conversation was inappropriate? I wondered.

"Ummm,...yes," was all he got out.

"Well you heard that sexy," Karen said to me. "Give them a thrill."

Mark hadn't really said he wanted me to show off my ass. He didn't say no either. I looked at him, nothing, then he kind of shrugged his shoulders.

That wasn't enough for me.

"Well Mark?" I asked. "Should I?"

He looked from Paul, and to Karen, and then to me.

"Yeah," said Karen. "Should she?"

Mark looked like he was cornered. He finally answered. It's up to her"

Now what? Truth be told the idea excited me. Especially after my conversation with Mark the night before. After all, I was wearing panties and, although not admitting it to myself, I did put them on thinking I might show off again.

"Fine," I said in a make believe huff. I looked from face to face, then turned away and pulled my skirt up showing off my panty covered ass.

"No fair," laughed Karen. "Although they are cute panties."

I wiggled my ass at them. "Happy?" I asked.

"Boo," laughed Paul. "Party foul."

Karen and I laughed. Mark looked like he wasn't sure what to do.

"Mark, tell your wife that's cheating," laughed Paul.

Mark looked at me.

"Cheating?" I asked. "Mark, do you think I'm cheating?"

Again Mark looked caught in the headlights. So far he'd been pretty passive in all this, now I was making him make the call. I wasn't sure what I wanted. My sensible brain was screaming at him to laugh it off and let everything go back to normal. My show off side was making my pussy wet, hoping he'd tell me to take them off.

The three of us were looking at Mark.

Mark looked from face to face. He finally looked at me and said, "Party foul"

I don't know if I was relieved or what. I knew I was excited.

I turned my back to the group. "Fine, "I said."

I hooked my thumbs in the band of my panties and slowly pushed them down over my hips. I wiggled my ass for effect as I pushed them down. When they reached my knees I just let them drop to the floor. I stood for a moment holding my skirt up leaving my ass on display. Then I bent down, straight legged, picked up my pantries and threw them at Paul. They hit him in the face.

"There's your party foul," I said laughingly.

"Mmmmm, sexy party foul," he replied.

Mark stood there staring. I couldn't read the expression on his face.

"Want another drink?" offered Karen.

"Sure, one more," I said.

Karen got drinks. We sipped our drinks, leaning against the railing, watching the moon, with our asses exposed. Like it was nothing special.

Although, all I could concentrate on was my ass was exposed. I swear my pussy was dripping down my leg. My heart was beating in my mouth. I wanted to drag Mark up to our room and fuck the shit out of him. Just finish that drink and I could get fucked. I sipped my drink slowly though as not to let on how much this was turning me on.

"Ok, bed time I said.

I grabbed Mark's hand and we headed to the bedroom. When we got there I closed the door, kissed Mark passionately, and said "fuck me."

I pushed him down on the bed and undid his shorts. His hard cock popped right now.

"Oh?," I teased. "Someone see something you liked?"

"Your ass," he replied.

"You've seen my ass before," I pushed.

I climbed onto his cock. I was so wet he slipped right in. I started grinding my pussy against him.

"You liked me showing off, didn't you?' I teased "you liked Paul seeing my ass. You liked watching me slide my panties off."

He moaned.

I kept going. "Did you wish you could have taken them off me? Would you have let him touch me? What if he grabbed my ass."

I realized that these ideas were exciting me, that these were things I was fantasizing about.

They seemed to get Mark going as well. He was grabbing my ass and thrusting into me as hard as he could.

"Tell me, tell me what you liked, tell me what you wanted," I moaned in his ear.

"Did you like me showing off my ass?" I whispered

"Yes," he moaned.

"Did you think of me being touched," I pressed.

"Yes," he practically croaked.

"Say it," I pushed as I ground my pussy onto his cock, tell me," I Sid

"I thought about him grabbing your ass. Touching you," he whispered.

"Would you have liked that?" I continued.

"Yes," he answered.

"Me too," I admitted and came with an intense orgasm.

It affected Mark the same way. He flooded my pussy with squirt after squirt of cum.

I fell off him exhausted beside him. We lay like that for a while.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he responded.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked, "because I can do it."

"Yes, I'm sure," he said.

We kissed tenderly, both got undressed, and fell asleep naked in each other's arms.

When I woke up the next morning a Mark was already gone. I started to get dressed to go have coffee. Then I thought about how Karen was dressed the day before. I decided to shower first. I jumped in and let the hot water flow over me. I stepped out of the shower and dried off.

I then grabbed a Tshirt and a pair of string bikini panties. That's what Karen wore. I guessed that was standard dress. I was showing a lot of belly and ass. I headed to breakfast. I felt nervous and excited. I don't know why. My bathing suit covered less.

I wasn't wrong. Karen was in a skimpy thong and tank top. Paul saw me first, gave me a big smile. Mark turned to look and gave me a stunned look. I walked over and kissed him good morning. As I bent over to kiss him I kept my ass facing Paul. I wondered if it showed how wet I was.

Karen was the first to say anything.

"You look hot," she said. Then to Mark, "doesn't she?"

We all looked at Mark.

"Very hot," he responded.

Then Karen reached out and grabbed my ass.

"Firm ass too," she said.

I just stood there. I wasn't sure how to react. In reality I was loving being on display and talked about. On the other hand I knew I shouldn't have been. So in response I didn't do anything. Karen took this as acquiescence.

She turned me around facing her. My ass to Paul. "Feel it, it's amazing," she said.

Feel it? Feel it? She was telling Paul to feel it? And worse, I was just standing there.

I felt his touch. He had big hands. One hand practically covered an ass cheek. The touch sent an electric jolt from his hand to my pussy.

"She does have a great ass," he said looking at Mark

Mark just watched.

"Thank you," I said.

Then he put his hands in the band and pulled them below my ass.

I just stood there. My heart stopped beating.

"Yeah, very nice," he said. "Don't you agree Mark. You're a lucky man she's your wife."

Mark said nothing.

"Well?" repeated Paul.

At this point I got kinda brave. I wanted to lighten the mood. In a kind of laughing manner, I put my hands on my hips and said to Mark, "Well?"

Mark looked at my face, then at Paul, still with his hands in the band of my panties.

"She's beautiful," he said.

I turned to look at Paul. He hadn't let go. "Are you done?" I asked laughingly.

"I don't know," he replied. I'm enjoying looking. It's kind of a crime to cover you back up, even with those tiny panties. You have such a great ass."

I was enjoying this too much.

"So you want me to go put on a thong?" I suggested.

"Well. That's one solution," he replied.

"And the other?" I asked.

"Why wear them at all?" He suggested.

"Well, Karen's wearing panties," I pointed out. I probably shouldn't have said that, in a second she pushed them off and stepped out of them.

"No I'm not," Karen laughed. "I usually don't wear panties at home. Paul won't allow it. He'd have me go naked but my nipples get cold."

I looked at Mark. He glanced at Karen, and then back to me.

"Well," I said, staring straight at Mark, "when in Rome."

I wiggled my ass. I was feeling bold. "Would you do the honors?" I asked Paul. Not losing eye contact with Mark.

Paul pushed my panties down my thighs, down to my knees and then let them drop to the floor. My newly shaven pussy came into view.

I bent down, my ass facing Paul, picked them up, and tossed them to Mark.

"Better?" I asked, not addressing anyone in particular.

Karen answered, "much better," and then strangely added, "Who's hungry?"

With that, except for Mark looking at me and staying mostly silent we had breakfast. I ate lightly. After all I'd be wearing a bikini all day. Fruit and juice. We talked about the plans to take the boat to a certain restaurant/bar you could sail up to and dock.

I asked if I needed clothes for the bar.

"I'd hate to ruin that show," said Paul.

Karen playfully hit him on the shoulder. "It gets cold in there. Bring a tshirt or something to throw on over your suit," She suggested.

After breakfast I went upstairs to change. Mark followed me. As soon as the door closed I grabbed him and kissed him.

"You better fuck me before we go," I said. "Or I may have to find some guy in that bar to fuck."

I reached down to grab his cock. It was rock hard. I whispered in his ear. "Did you like watching Paul take my panties off me? Did it turn you on?"

Without comment he turned me around and pushed me on the bed on my hands and knees. He never treated me this way, I liked it.

He pulled his cock out and standing at the edge of the bed started fucking me from behind.

"Oh my god," I groaned. "That feels so good."

"What brought this on? Did you like watching Paul feel my ass?" I asked.

"Fuck yes," he replied with ragged breath as he pounded me from behind.

I grunted with each thrust. "Ughhh ughhhhh uhhhhhh... did you like him taking my panties off me?" I moaned.

"Yes," he hissed.

"Did you like me acting like a little slut and showing off my ass and pussy?" I pressed.

"Fuck that was hot," he grunted as he continued to bang away at my pussy.

I was loving it. I felt dirty, I wanted it hard. "God, fuck me, give me that cock." I moaned.

"So you like me being a slut?" I asked.

"Fuck yes," he replied.

"How slutty?" I returned.

"As slutty as you want," he responded.