Gang Upi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once his cock was enclosed within her mouth Samara caressed him with her nimble tongue and allowed saliva to gather, soaking him in her drool. The sensations of heat and wet accompanied by the writhing tickle of Samara's delightful tongue shattered Viktor's resilience and his hips bucked driving his cock deep into his sister's mouth.

For several seconds he thrust his hips while Samara stroked his shaft and suckled his knob. The incredible, strange new sensations felt too good to resist. Even watching three men receive the same treatment couldn't prepare him for just how fantastic it felt. The lewd wriggle of a tongue on his intimate regions, the sordid wetness of her saliva, the lecherous thrill of having her mouth surrounding his cock all unmoored his logical mind and left only a primate humping into something nice.

It wasn't until the powerful impulse to climax kicked in and he was forced to make the choice between giving in to orgasmic inevitability or clamping down and stopping himself from despoiling his own sister that Viktor realized how close he was to filling Samara's mouth with his forbidden seed.

As gently as he was able in his extremity Viktor pushed his sister away from his groin and stepped back.

"Oh ho! Now you see how good she is at that!" Kirill crowed.

"Fucking best." Marko agreed.

"Watching her makes me want more." Orest mumbled.

"But you want a little of that puss, don't you Viktor?" Kirill chuckled. "Don't spill yourself yet. Find out how good that little cunt of hers feels." Patting the bed near him Kirill spoke to Samara. "Climb up here little slut and lay on your back."

Without hesitation Samara got on the bed as directed, on her back her head between Kirill's outstretched legs.

"Spread those skinny thighs wide." Kirill instructed and Samara did as she was told, her little pink slit gleaming in the candle light, wet and very inviting. Wispy blond hair climbed her mons above her cleft, but none grew on the larger lips of her sex. Samara had very little body hair.

This was not a thing Viktor had known about his sister and much to his chagrin he liked looking at her glistening vulva, the wetness drew him like a moth to flame. As his cock throbbed with the desire to sink into that inviting place Viktor stood beside the bed unmoving, horrified by how badly he wanted to bed his own dear sister.

"Too scared? Worried its got teeth? Fear not, the bite of this puss is only to be desired." Kirill chuckled.

"Get on with it." Orest threatened.

"Come to me Viktor." Samara whispered. "I love you."

"So dramatic." Marko laughed.

"Viktor, please. I want you so badly." Samara reached between her legs and began to rub her little button while licking her lips, imploring him to fuck her.

The act of giving herself pleasure convinced Viktor that somehow Samara felt like he did and wanted to taste this forbidden fruit. Unable to resist any longer Viktor crawled up on the bed and positioned himself between his beloved sister's pale thighs. Samara spread her vulva for him granting him full access to her sex.

Aiming his cock at her slippery sex Viktor pressed his knob to her clitoris and rubbed it for her.

They both hissed with delight as their most sensitive parts rubbed together deliciously. The keen thrill of bliss shot along his body through his cock straight into Viktor's brain.

"Please don't tease. I want you inside me so badly." Samara whispered at him.

Locking eyes once more he saw an intoxicating mix of love and lust in his sisters eyes. Samara ardently wanted him and Viktor couldn't deny his deeply loved sister anything she wanted this badly.

Sliding deep he entered her and filled her all the way in one stroke. Viktor reached the full depth of her before he completely sunk his cock within, he was longer than she was deep. It hardly mattered however, they both sighed with delight.

Viktor had missed the delectable sensation of being fully ensconced inside a woman. The warm, wet heat of it was a gift like no other and he relished the glory of it without moving.

Samara accepted Viktor within her warm embrace, wetness making her body a silky clasp around his hardness. When he nestled deep inside her and held still she squirmed, grinding his tip against a deep, wonderful place. As her hips swivelled something deep inside Samara's vagina felt like it were kissing Viktor's tip. As the thrilling caress happened Samara also jolted and her eyes went wide as if she felt the same erotic tingle of delight.

Samara kissed her brother's stunned face, overflowing with gratitude to be able to taste this bliss together. Viktor kissed her back and his hips began to slowly thrust, his cock sliding in and out of her while they kissed passionately.

"I love you so much Viktor." She murmured into his mouth, locking eyes with him as they moved together.

"Sam, I adore you. You feel so incredible, how can this be?" He drove himself deeper seeking to shove every inch of himself into the glory that was his sister's body. The delicious friction of moving in and out of her slippery grip was even better than her mouth and equally salacious given who she was.

The entire time Viktor been watching his sister in the throes of passion he had denied himself any touch to his throbbing erection. That had built up so much sexual tension within him that in moments he was fucking Samara passionately. Soon they were rutting like long lost lovers.

With her legs wrapped around his hips she bucked up to meet his downward thrusts and soon Viktor's entire length was wedged deep inside Samara at the bottom of each plunge.

They moaned and grunted their passion at one another oblivious to the watching men. Or perhaps they strove to show those bastards what loving someone passionately could look like. Either way the siblings coupled with unbridled fervour, striving for the ultimate release.

It didn't take long for the erotic power of the situation to push Viktor past the point of no return. He had no willpower to stop it on his own this time but Kirill interrupted.

"Uh uh uuuuh... not in there. She wants it in her mouth." He reminded, and Viktor was appalled to think of how close he was to defiling his sisters womb with his seed.

Withdrawing he gripped his cock holding his onrushing sperm in.

Samara had other ideas. Wriggling between his knees and down the bed she placed her mouth over his swollen knob. The sensation was too much and her squirming tongue drew forth his climax. Viktor cried out in extremity as he unleashed a torrent of jism into his sisters warm, suckling mouth.

Both her small hands stoked his length, milking him, her delectable mouth sucking him, urging him to spill more and more sperm into her wet embrace. Euphoria filled him as at last he gave over to his climax. Pleasure exploded from where Samara's mouth suckled him, and the perverted, unwholesome act he was engaged in felt vile and liberating all at the same time.

Over and over ecstatic pulses squeezed his body in a vice grip of bliss. Viktor's essence ejaculated into his sister's eager, greedy mouth. With lips and tongue she worshipped her big brother, prolonging his pleasure, urging him to give in to ecstasy and let her show him how much she loved him.

In return Viktor spilled his love into her, gifting her ministrations with the largest deposit of semen yet. Opening his heart, mind, and body to her Viktor emptied himself, pouring his affection, gratitude, and passion for his sister into the act of orgasm.

Love converted a humiliating act of lecherous defilement into a show of supreme devotion and adulation. Samara wasn't sordidly suckling cum from a spurtinging cock, she was adoring her brother's maleness. Viktor wasn't despoiling his sister with his forbidden seed, he was anointing her with rapture.

But such lofty ideals couldn't last in such a dingy space surrounded by such brutes.

"That little slut knows how to please a man, that's for sure." Marko beamed.

"I bet you're sorry you waited so long, huh?" Kirill asked. "Me, however; I'm glad you did. Means I got there first! Hahahaha"

As Viktor withdrew from the loving, suckling mouth of his sister he sat on the bed and she crawled to sit beside him and snuggle close. Kirill's cruelty couldn't touch the beautiful thing that had passed between Viktor and Samara. Nothing she did with them held a candle to what she had done for him.

Then she spoke, doing even more for him.

"So... Now that we all know what kind of fun we can have together let's make an agreement. We can keep doing this, enjoying a special friendship like this, the five of us, but not if you hurt Viktor anymore." Gently touching his sore ribs Samara continued. "If I ever see bruises like this on him again, even if someone else causes them... that will be the last time you see me. I'll never suck your cocks again. You will never fuck me again. Understood?"

The three brutes nodded and the enormity of what she was offering shook Viktor to his core. It also caused his limp member to twitch with the beginning of a reanimation. Viktor would very much like more of this.