Gangin' the Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god! Oh, gaaaawwwwwwwwwwwddddddddd!"

Ernie clasped her thighs to him and roared.

It took a minute for them to get their breath back but then he withdrew.

"Well, that's one. And a very good one it was. Let me see . . . Carlos!"

The hirsute Latin swaggered up to the chaise.

"Ah,mi amante, your front is so lovely, let me see your back."

He took her hand and helped her up to her feet and then gently pushed her down onto her hands and knees. By now her juices, mixed with the cum of the first two men, made her so slippery all Carlos had to do was grab her hips and enter. Then he slapped her on the ass. A second thrust and a slap on the other cheek. With each sharp blow, Gina squeaked but with each thrust she whimpered. The sight was so decadent, so erotic; it had Rob stiffening up again. She'd been right. He would fuck her again. And he suspected that the others might, too.

More slaps, more whimpers and Gina's head was on her forearms, spasms convulsing her body. By now her orgasms were continuous, right where Carlos wanted her. He grabbed both hips in his hands and snarled his passion into her.

Next it was Irwin's turn. Gina was incoherent so he just took Carlos' position. She was just his sex toy at this point. He wasted no time but it didn't matter to the woman. She was still rolling through orgasm after orgasm until finally the man finished. When he withdrew, she raised her head.

"Rob?"

"Yeah, baby."

"You ready, again?"

"I sure the shit am."

"Use the blue lube, Rob. Fuck me in the ass, fuck me hard, and make me scream!"

The blue lubricant bottle had a spout to go inside and grease the woman from within. He squeezed and droplets of goo appeared all over the pointed end. Putting against the brown pucker of her anus, he pushed it inside and heard her gasp. He gave the bottle a good squeeze and saw the lubricant flow out and the base. He nodded, she was well greased so he tossed the bottle aside and put the head of his cock in place. The view and the memories of his friends having his wife made him harder than he could ever remember being. He pushed. She opened to him. The helmet slipped inside and Gina cried out. Rob stopped and waited while the spasms decreased. Finally, Gina gritted her teeth and leaned back, enveloping him to the hilt.

"Oh that hurts! But Robby, it's a good hurt. Do me."

He withdrew slowly and thrust back slowly. As she relaxed he sped up and then, remembering Carlos, slapped her on the butt. His friends began to applaud rhythmically with him. Faintly, in the back of his mind, he wondered if the neighbors could hear them and what they'd think. He didn't care. All he knew was that Gina was beginning to moan and whimper again. Her muscles tightened and sweat poured off both of them. He was going to cum again, he was, he was—he did! Gina screamed.

A half hour later all five of them floated in the pool. The men passed Gina from one to the other for kisses and fondling as they enjoyed a mutual afterglow.

"Bueno," Carlos began, "was it what you expected,mi Corazon?

Gina clung wetly to Rob. "You have no idea, lover. I've never cum so hard in my life. Rob is going to benefit from this, I think. Spanking and sodomy arewill be part our love play."

She turned to the others.

"And next week you get to have Maria! I really feel I ought to come along, just to watch the fireworks.

"Be my guest,diablita," Carlos leered, "My Maria is an exhibitionist. She will love putting on a show. You might even find it educational."

"Oh no, that would be a bad idea, you terrible, horny man. I'd probably get so excited I'd want to join in and that isn't part of the deal. No, Carlos, you want my pussy again, you'll have to wait another month, just like the others. Only Rob gets regular visits."

She wrapped herself around her husband and turned to the other men. "See you guys next month."

12