Ganging Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice guy," Casper said, his dark voice matching his dark skin, mostly to break the silence Woody's departure had left.

"Yeah," Mark interrupted, shooting an annoyed look at Casper -- you should not talk about the husband to a lonely wife, especially not complimenting him, "but if I were married to someone as sexy as you, I wouldn't let you out of my sight," he continued, giving her a wink.

JoAnn had a low tolerance for alcohol -- that's why she didn't drink it too often -- and the drink went to her head almost immediately.

"Well, his loss, your gain!" she smiled and held out her arms, giving them all a free look at her bikini-clad body. They looked -- how could they not?

Her bikini-top presented her marvellous tits the best possible way, actually only covering a small area around her nipples -- though they were still quite visible through the thin material, hard as they were. Especially Casper was completely captivated by her deep cleavage; he was a boob-man through and through and the huge white breasts just kept him prisoner.

Her slim stomach showed no hints that she'd born three children in her life -- she believed in keeping in shape, and as the gazes of her audience moved south they could all appreciate it.

Her bikini-bottom was as flimsy and tight as her top, showing off her sexy thighs... and if she hadn't kept her legs together, they could probably have seen the outline of her pussylips!

Mark wolf-whistled at her, showing his appreciation for her hot body -- and the way she showed it off!

"Our gain indeed!" he cheered and JoAnn noticed how something seemed to move in his shorts... something huge! Smiling at him she took another sip of her margarita, trying to hide that she was a little too interested in what lay beneath his pants. She was not as discreet as she wanted to be though; all three of her admirers easily caught her not-so-subtle glances.

"Casper, why don't you go and get JoAnn a refill?" Mark asked, and the dark man reluctantly did, "it's on me," he assured the sexy wife, "just celebrating our gain," he winked at her.

She smiled sweetly in return.

---

Woody's cock was hard as rock. What his wife couldn't do for him alone, she and her three new friends accomplished without even knowing. He was sitting in the bar, barely 20 meters away from his lovely wife, hidden in the shade but with an excellent view of everything.

It was so sexy seeing her flirt with young, strange men, and one of them was even black! Woody had suspected for a while now that JoAnn was curious about the whole interracial scene, but she had always denied it. He guessed he would see before the day was over...

He figured that the boldest of the guys was the one he'd been talking to online, and he congratulated himself for the great planning. Three hot guys, a horny JoAnn and alcohol mixed together promised good times to come...

Even from his distance he noticed how she was checking out the guy's package -- she's certainly not subtle about it! he thought. When the black guy came in for a refill for her, Woody didn't even bother to pretend he wasn't watching. He nodded at him, though Casper seemed surprised and a little unnerved by his presence. Oh well, maybe Mark hadn't told him about Woody's desire to see his wife used as a slut.

Shrugging to himself, Woody turned his attention back to his wife's seduction... where Mark had just placed a hand on her thigh, saying something to her that made her laugh. Not a hearty laugh, more a flirty laugh. Woody could clearly read the flattered expression on her pretty face - evidently she didn't mind him touching her, not even as intimately as he was...

---

His hand was hot and it started a fire that quickly spread up her thigh to her dripping wet pussy.

"You're a bold one, aren't you," she asked with in an admiring tone, not at all offended about the liberties he was taking with her. She sat up in her sun-bed, very careful not to remove his hand -- it wouldn't do to discourage him after all!

"Honey, you ain't seen nothing yet," he returned with a confident smile -- this sexy housewife was hot to trot!

"Oh yeah?" she asked challenging, raising her eyebrows in a what-are-you-gonna-do-gesture.

"Oh yeah..." he answered as he leaned in to give her a hard kiss, right on her full, red lips, partly to prove his point but also to see what she'd do; if she was going to resist or enjoy it...

JoAnn was more shocked than anything else. This was suddenly happening so fast! But his lips felt so good and the knowledge that Woody would want her to encourage him left her passive and accepting of his unexpected advance. When he didn't sense any resistance, Mark leaned into her, kissing her harder and finally she surrendered.

She sunk into the kiss, opened her mouth for his and just enjoyed it. She'd been a good, loyal housewife for so long, this was all strange to her, but by God, it was so exciting! While he kept kissing her, his hand slowly crept up her thigh, and she invitingly spread her legs for him.

"You're so hot," Tony's voice suddenly sounded in her ear. She almost jumped in surprise, but her mouth was locked with Mark's and he wasn't about to let go. He was kneeling behind her and his large hands slid around her and found her huge tits and begun kneading. Her hard nipples sent waves of pleasure through her body, whenever he touched them.

"Mhmm..." she moaned in pleasure into Mark's mouth. He smiled into her kiss and finally, finally reached her drenched bikini-panties which he immediately found his way into. Her sounds of joy became louder as his fingers entered her wet slit, the horny housewife's most erogenous zones were all being stimulated; her mouth, her nipples and now her pussy.

Oh God, she was getting finger-fucked in public, in broad daylight, and groped by two different men! What would the other patrons think?

But instead of stopping her, that thought only increased her erotic high -- she was behaving like a common whore! Oh God, so naughty!

At least no one here knew her...

---

Except her husband who was watching very intensely. It was all he could do not to start rubbing himself when the guy grabbed his wife's breasts from behind, while she was making out with another one! And where was the first guy's hand? He couldn't quite see but from the way JoAnn was squirming, he could get guess... damn that was hot!

When the black guy returned with her drink, however, the kissing stopped -- though the groping did not - and they exchanged a few sentences, before all four of them got up, JoAnn holding her key-card in her hand.

The first guy possessively placed his arm around Woody's sexy wife's shoulders as they made their way towards their room. There weren't many people around but the ones that were stared after the four, as they went. Whether she knew she was being watched or not, JoAnn gave a fine show. Her delightful ass swayed with every step, her tiny bikini not hiding her sexy ass at all.

"Shit, it's finally happening!" Woody mumbled to himself, full of joy. He'd wanted this for so long! He waited till they were out of sight and followed, his hard cock leading the way. He was sure JoAnn would lead them to their room, so he could watch and maybe even participate.

---

Casper had to unlock the door for them -- JoAnn was far too busy being kissed by her new lover, Mark, and fondling his rising cock through his shorts. The instant they'd reached the hotel-room, he'd pushed her up against the wall and ravaged her mouth in a long, passionate kiss.

It wasn't that Tony or Casper minded... just that they wanted their part of the willing housewife slut too! And trapped between Mark and the wall, there wasn't really anything left for them. Lost in the kiss, JoAnn dropped the key-card and Casper picked it up with a dark look at Mark, unlocked the door and ushered the kissing couple inside.

"I know what you boys want!" she said in a slightly slurred voice as she stepped away from Mark and turned her attention to all three of her guests, "you want some of this!" She toyed with her bikini-top, caressed her magnificent boobs through the fabric, lifted it a bit to give tantalising glimpses of what it contained. All her nervousness was gone, she was so hot, so horny, she wanted this, at least as much as Woody did!

"Oh yeah!" Tony agreed, remembering how good they felt under his exploring hands.

"Show us what you got!" Casper seconded, more than eager to see the huge melons out in the open. His fingers itched to hold them but for now it was her show --his black hands would soon be all over the fine, pale hooters, he knew.

With a seductive smile, she reached behind herself and undid the knot that tied it to her body (it took a little struggling; in her semi-drunken, aroused state of mind it wasn't exactly easy) and the flimsy piece of cloth fell to the floor, revealing what she and Woody both agreed was her best feature.

They were large, round and too firm to be completely real. The stiff nipples in the middle of the large areolas were all but begging to be licked and sucked by the three horny men. Tony, who considered himself to be something of an expert on breast-size (especially on big-titted milfs for some reason...) guessed that they were at least a full D-cup, but they looked so much bigger on her slender form.

All by themselves her fingers found her sensitive little nipples and she gave a drawn-out sigh as she began playing with them, giving her horny audience a little show.

"You boys like?" she asked in a little-girl voice as she bowed her head down and lift her left tit up, giving the nipple a long, loving lick. That was something that never failed to turn Woody on, and she assumed these guys weren't much different. "Hell yeah!" Casper exclaimed and stepped forward. With a greedy gleam in his eyes his black hands reach out and grabbed the tempting tits, no longer able (or willing) to hold back. In a hard, demanding kiss, his dark lips met her red ones as he took his pleasure from the housewife.

"Hey! Let the slut finish!" Tony called out, not even bothering to be polite to JoAnn anymore. After all, she'd just brought three strange guys to her room, hadn't she? She had to be a slut...

Besides, she wasn't even paying attention to what he was saying; she was so lost in her arousal. She'd never kissed a black man before -- before today she'd never even considered it! -- and there was something forbidden and very erotically charged about it.

It wasn't until Mark put his hand on Casper's arm that they broke the kiss. The large black man turned around to look at his white friend and their eyes met in a silent duel, fighting over the half-naked woman like a pair of cavemen. Finally Casper backed down and Mark turned his attention to his trophy of victory: Woody's wife.

Intoxicated though as she was, JoAnn fully understood what had just happened between the two men and deep inside she was flattered and aroused that she'd been the object of the contest. At least they didn't fight over me, she thought wryly, though a primitive part of her brain wished they had.

Eager to let the victor have his spoils, she knelt down in front of Mark and pulled his shorts down.

"Holy shit, it's huge!" she cried in awe at the sight of his one-eyed snake.

And it was; thick and long, with heavy, pulsating veins; Mark's cock was almost twice the size of Woody's. With something like reverence, JoAnn took a hold of the huge monster, her little hand barely able to reach around its vast thickness. As soon as her fingers closed around the mighty dick they began stroking up and down, almost as if her hand had a will of its own -- or maybe she was just very, very turned on by his pride and joy.

"Christ, you're gonna tear me apart," she said, looking up at him with a mix of anticipation and dread. He proudly winked at her and with a hold of the back of her head he pushed her little mouth to his large cock, eager to claim his prize.

She opened wide up and took his head inside, careful not to scratch him with her teeth. Her tongue excitedly licked him, and she enjoyed the salty taste, noticing how it was so very unlike Woody's. Not that it was better, she quickly reassured herself, it just tasted different in a good way. And the feeling of the huge head in her mouth was extremely arousing, she had to admit, so much bigger than her dear hubby's.

"Ahh..." Mark breathed out high above her, thoroughly enjoying her tight little mouth around his proud member. Still holding on to her head, he slowly fed her more and more of his great python, as he thrust ever so carefully into her mouth.

JoAnn had never deep-throated anyone before, she had always managed to get Woody off by focusing on his head and stroking his shaft but something about Mark and his huge cock made her want to do anything for him. A submissive thrill ran down her spine as more and more of the giant dick made its way into her mouth.

"Gharrrgh!" she gagged as the beast entered the top of her throat and continued its journey downward, soon after cutting off her air-supply. Panicking slightly, she pulled her head off the invading cock, breathing desperately for a few moments before taking it back in between her lips -- she wanted to feel this huge cock buried in her mouth and throat!

"Heh," Mark laughed gently, "bigger than you're used to, eh?"

She looked up at him, a fierce need to defend the love of her life to this cocky stranger but meeting his eyes, the fight went out of her; he was right after all. Still with his dick in her mouth, she nodded her agreement, and he smiled down at her.

Sensing her defeat, Mark pressed her head against his cock again, compelling her to focus on the matter at hand again; his pleasure-tool in her mouth. She forced herself against it and forced herself to ignore her gag-reflex as it slid down her throat. It's so huge! she thought, ignoring the part of her mind that screamed for her to take it out so she could breathe again and took more and more of it inside. Four centimetres short of taking his entire rod inside, she had to give up and take her mouth off it once again, coughing and drooling as she did so.

"Getting better!" Mark said with approval while she regained her breath and she smiled weakly in return.

"Yeah, but it's our turn now!" Tony said and introduced his hard cock to JoAnn's soft lips. Mark and his cock had taken up all her attention to the point where she had forgotten they weren't alone in the room but now she suddenly found herself with another hard cock in her warm mouth. Instinctively, she began sucking, getting a soft moan from Tony, as her tongue played with the soft underside of his dickhead.

Her right hand remained on Mark's strong erection and she kept stroking him without really being conscious about it. Casper grabbed her left hand, and before she knew it she was kneeling on the floor with one cock in her mouth and one in each hand.

Casper and Tony were roughly the same size; Tony a bit thicker with Casper a bit longer but there was no doubt that Mark's monster was the king -- and all three dwarfed her poor Woody's equipment. The thought of fucking these huge cocks was so hot!

Tony's cock was deliciously salty and deliciously big in her mouth. Again and again she forced herself to take it into her mouth and down her throat, and gradually the gag-reflex became easier to ignore. When she finally managed to get all of his cock inside, she smiled in triumph around it though none of the guys could see it as her face was buried in Tony's curly pubic hairs. She stayed with his cock deep down her throat for a good five seconds before the lack of oxygen and the gagging forced her to pull off again. She stopped halfway down, breathed deeply through her nose and attacked the massive dick with her mouth again, forcing herself to take it down her throat.

While Tony was having a great time, the sexy housewife's mouth and throat massaging his cockhead in the most erotic manner, neither Mark nor Casper were having as much fun as they wanted.

"Get up, slut," Casper suddenly demanded, "and get on the bed. It's time for some fun!" Interrupted in her blowjob, JoAnn looked up, a bit confused until she caught his drift.

"How eh... are we gonna do this?" she smiled, a little nervous.

"Simple," said the tall black man, "three holes, three cocks. It couldn't be a better fit..."

That's what she was to him, three orifices to be used for their pleasure. A submissive tingle went from her pussy throughout her body as she realised that's all she wanted to be for these strong men and their huge cocks. She wanted them to use her, knowing that she'd get her pleasure as well.

Un-ceremonially, she rose, untied the knot at her hip that kept her soaked bikini-panties together and removed them, now standing completely naked in her hotel-room with three equally naked, hard men, all around twenty years her junior.

Her pussy would not stop dripping.

Mark took her hand and led her to the double-bed that had been intended for her and her husband, and positioned himself across it on his back, his impressive dick standing tall into the air. His long leg stuck out over the side and actually reached the floor.

Staring at his long, thick cock JoAnn felt a dire need for it in her wet pussy, and she didn't need any instructions or directions; she eagerly crawled into bed to and placed herself above it in the cowgirl-position. His hands instantly went around her waist and began pressing her down on his waiting rod.

Eagerly, she lowered herself and guided it to her little opening.

"Shit, it's HUGE!" she gasped, echoing the initial words that came out of her mouth when she first saw it as his head entered her tight cunt. Though it hurt, she didn't once think about slowing down or stopping him -- it hurt, yes, but it also felt so good! She'd never experienced anything that big in her and it was an amazing experience! As his cock slowly ventured further into her, the pain and pleasure became incredibly intense and soon it filled her entire world.

"Oh God, yes! Gimme that monster! Ah...!" she cried as the cock in question made it all the way inside her, filling her up like nothing ever had before, "so biiig..."

"Fuck, you're tight, JoAnn," Mark groaned and began pulling out of the delightful housewife-pussy, "you like my big cock, don't you? You need it, don't you?"

"Uh-huh!" the horny milf readily agreed, having forgotten the two other horny guys in the audience, her husband -- everything not directly related to the unbelievable feeling deep inside her, "I need it so bad!"

Suddenly a large, black cock entered JoAnn's view and strong hands gripped the back of her head, pressing her face against its long hardness. Very willing, the slutty housewife opened her soft lips and let the strong, dark dick enter her welcoming mouth.

"Oh yeah," a hoarse voice sighed in pleasure above her, "get it good and wet, slut... it'll hurt less that way!"

Remembering what Casper had said just minutes before about her 'three holes', a tingle of fear and lust went through her, ending down in her tight little ass, and what little conscious thought Mark's huge cock in her tiny little pussy left her with, she figured it was better to follow his instructions.

Not that she got much of a choice, anyway. Casper still held on to her head and pushed more and more of his hard dick into her mouth, completely controlling the blowjob -- or as much control as he could have, considering that she was still bouncing up and down the biggest cock she'd ever seen.

Keeping in mind that she'd had no real experience with deep-throating before meeting these three gentlemen that were going to fuck her brains out, her throat was becoming quite adept at accepting huge, invading cocks, as they took their pleasure from her mouth.