Gangy's Gap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You knew this?" Robbie cried.

"Yes!" (I lied.)

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"Because you were all pissed and not listening to me." (Expanded lie)

Instantly a bitter enemy turned into a friend for life. I had a thought that having a friend on the darker side might eventually turn out to be handy from time to time in later days. At this stage it sounded to him like I had saved his life.

I have often thought about that night at Gangy's Gap and what I did to protect Claudia. I am not violent, I had never trained in martial arts or boxing, never really worked out but I was prepared to take on those guys. I found out later Robbie had a knife on him. His prison term had been in a youth facility for grievous bodily harm as a 14 year old. It would not have made any difference knowing that anyway because I had expected something like that.

In those days we called those guys heavy and we recognized them as scrappers. That meant they were dangerous. I was skinny, weedy and pale. What is it about a vulnerable young chick, that I didn't even know, that would cause me to put my life on the line? I wasn't in love with her. Where did I find the strength? In that moment I was prepared to die for her. At the time I became secretly proud of myself. I'd never done anything that brave before. I fantasized about what Claudia might have thought about it, but we never discussed it.

Meanwhile Claudia and I became an instant item. Opportunity arose as I offered to help her study. God knows how she could concentrate. She was more into sciences and I arts. I certainly struggled. I discovered she was one bright cookie and left me for dead in the straight 'A' department. She was dux of her year.

We had about three weeks after her exams before I left for Afghanistan, but we had fun. Work hard, play hard was her motto.

We spent a lot of time heavy petting; taking any opportunity we could. There is something about feeling up a girl in uniform.

We played music for hours on end, Cream, Jimi Hendrix, Beatles, her favorite, Julie Driscoll. We burnt incense, drank horrible sweet wine, and fantasized about getting stoned.

I regularly had my hand under her bra massaging and squeezing her nipples. I had a little game of trying to leave a hickey on her breasts and succeeded once or twice. I could not get my hands back into her panties and largely we licked and French kissed leaving Claudia complaining about rash from my sprouting whiskers.

The weekend before my departure Claudia asked me to take her virginity. She said that the following night her parents would be out late and we elected to do it in her bedroom. Claudia organized flowers and candles. She burnt incense and raided her parent's wine cellar for some half reasonable red wine. As opposed to our normal teenage paradigm of petting in opportunistic places, I felt very confident with her on her bed, having been well schooled during my varsity year by my older paramour. Being confident also meant that I would be gentle. I was and never would be, one for rough sex. I am a gentle soul and always would be and proud of it.

Claudia wanted that we both got naked. I wanted that she should be totally relaxed and aroused. We lay on the bed and progressed slowly. I didn't want to do something that she was not comfortable with. Despite my experience, we were really quite naive in those days about sex and a lot of what is taken for granted now was taboo. For example there was no oral sex below chest level for us on this particular night so a lot of arousal was achieved with massaging and fingering. Three way bliss would come later. I really wanted to do the final act in doggy position but even though the light of the candles was low Claudia obviously did not want me to see her arsehole so we ended up doing it missionary. The awkwardness of getting cock into the right place as gentle as possible made it difficult to maintain a hard on and Claudia was too inexperience to help me.

Finally I had Claudia really wet and juicy with my fingers then I kind of mutually masturbated with her by running erect cock up and down her now expanding soft labial slit. This kept my cock stiff enough that I could nudge into her hymen with my head. I have to say we were taking a risk in that we had no protection and would rely on coitus interruptus.

With head in place I began with a quick nudge that broke the hymen then slowly eased my shaft deep into body. I pumped a little slowly to ensure she remained aroused and lubricated. She yelped at the first nudge and remained stoic but said she was a little sore; I pulled out without coming and noticed she was bleeding and pressed her legs together. I looked up and Claudia was crying. I presumed it was painful but Claudia said she wasn't crying about pain she was crying because for her it was a deeply emotional experience. She was a little sore but the pain she felt was expected and she thought it so right; in fact she enjoyed the pain, if that was possible.

In the end it was not the greatest fuck for me and there was little chance Claudia would have reached orgasm. That would be for future experience. I did not really understand the emotional experience Claudia was having but I took her words with pride, as a kind of complement.

We had one other chance to fuck during the week. Seeing she was leaving school for the last time I convinced her to put her school uniform on for the occasion. I had always fancied that. I talked her into doing it doggy. She relented this time but had her skirt arranged tactfully over her butt hole. It was a better fuck for me but we were risking coitus interruptus again. I came all over her uniform skirt. Well, it can't have been much of a fuck for her but do you know, so many years later, I found her old school uniform at the bottom of a trunk and her old skirt was there complete with cum stains. She had never had them cleaned.

***************


12