Gardening Services

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her training meant that Audrey was strong enough to hold her position for quite some time, while she was being licked out. She moved her hips up and down in sync with Devon's tongue, enjoying his rough tongue lapping up her juices. She knew if she stayed in position a minute longer, she would be hurtling towards an orgasm.

She held herself back. Her pussy was hungry for his young cock.

"Your tongue feels heavenly, but I want your cock inside me right now and I want to fuck you hard."

Audrey's voice had changed from sweet and lilting to throaty and slightly aggressive. Instead of turning Devon off, it made him burn up. He could feel his cock grow even harder and his balls were heavy, desperate for release.

He paused his licking to hoarsely pant out, "You're so sexy and hot, Miss Audrey and your pussy tastes like nectar."

Audrey was delighted that he was such an enthusiastic lover, just as she knew he would be. She pushed herself off his face and stepped to the side of his body.

"Sit up, sweetie and move over to the window box. Stay on the floor, but rest your back against the seat. I need you to be even more active in our fucking, while I ride you hard," she commanded him.

With very little effort, thanks to his exceptionally strong core muscles, Devon got up and did exactly as Audrey asked. He sat back down on the floor, with his back against the window box and his legs straight out in front of him. Even though the floor tiles were cold, Devon barely noticed as Audrey made him feel like his whole body was on fire.

She stood over Devon for a second time and took a step over his legs and kneeled astride his thighs, facing him. His cock was poised in position at her entrance, ready for her to make her move.

"You're so beautiful, Miss Audrey," he panted and snaked his hands around her to cup her ass cheeks. He lifted his hips, his cock straining to be inside her, to feel her warmth.

Audrey held onto his shoulder with one hand while using the other to guide his member into her wet hole. Devon sucked in his breath at the first contact of Audrey's hand tight around his shaft. She rubbed his cockhead up and down her slit before sitting forcefully on him, in one fluid motion.

"Aarrggh.....you're so tight," Devon moaned, his eyes rolling into the back of his head in bliss. He could feel her inner muscles gripping his length.

"It's all my kegel exercises, sweetie. Plus, not having any children gives me a pussy that's as tight as anyone half my age," she laughed.

Audrey began to ride Devon slowly, enjoying the feel of him inside her. His cock felt amazing, hitting hard on her cervix. He leaned forward to bury his face in her breasts, while squeezing her ass with his hands. But soon, she rode him with vigour and energy, her breasts jiggling the whole time.

He had bent his knees and was thrusting his hips to meet her every downward stroke. Audrey used her strong thighs to work him even harder.

"I'm so close, Miss Audrey," he whimpered, as though in pain.

"No! You have to wait for me first. Rub my clit," she growled aggressively.

Devon moved one of his hands between their bodies and pressed a thumb against her engorged clit and started rubbing in circles. It sent delicious tingles across Audrey's pussy.

Without any prompting, Devon started rubbing harder and faster.

Audrey was on the brink of an orgasm, but she needed more to tip her over the edge. She reached behind her and pressed her middle finger into her own asshole. The combined exquisite sensation of being railed by his young cock, pressure on her clit and her own finger pressing against her asshole was so intense, that it immediately brought on the start of her orgasm.

"Don't stop.....oh god, don't stop," she moaned loudly. A film of perspiration coated her face and breasts and she was glowing with exertion.

Their bodies slapped hard together and Audrey could feel the heat and dampness from their sexual fluids between her thighs.

Soon, she reached the moment of release and her legs started to tremble. Her body jolted and she could feel the waves of orgasm spreading from her clit all the way through her pussy and up her belly.

She squeezed her eyes tightly shut and shouted, "Fuck, fuck.....now!"

Devon bucked his hips violently and he grabbed onto Audrey's hips to keep her over his cock. With one final thrust, he pumped his seed deep inside her pussy.

"Oh..oh.......shit....fu....damn," he yelled.

Audrey's pussy walls were still squeezing tight around Devon's cock, milking every last drop of his cum. She collapsed onto his chest, breathing hard. Her heart was pounding as loudly as his.

"That was incredible, Miss Audrey," he managed to whisper.

"I think you can just call me Audrey," she giggled.

"Ok..Miss....um, Audrey."

"That was pretty spectacular, Devon. I shall enjoy your weekly visits to tend to my needs. You can start tomorrow," she grinned against his chest.

The End.

12