Gasm Pt.01

Story Info
Super powers that really are super.
8.3k words
4.41
38.1k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fun one. I always wondered why you never hear of a mutant with sexual powers. I mean the comics skirt the edge, but never quite reach the pinnacle. So, I wrote one.

Warning, some non-consent is present.

Just to be clear, there are no real mutants, or evolved, or gifted or whatever. This story is made up out of whole cloth. All the participants are over eighteen in the fake world I created. And none of them are real people, nor modelled after real people. This is a story, I made it up.

One thing I ask is that people vote. I really want to get better as a writer and so I post my stories. If you decide to vote and don't give me a five, I'd like to know why. If you think it is a five, I really want to know why. While "you suck" and "you rock" are comments, they don't tell me how to get better or what was good, so a quick comment, a sentence or two, would be appreciated. Thanks for reading and enjoy!

There were a lot of terms being thrown around for people like me, Evo, Mutant, Gifted, Freak, I'd heard them all and even used them myself, you know, to fit in with the normals. I mean, it isn't like we had a choice and some of us are even helping the normals by being this country's super squads. Most major cities had at least one of us as a costumed hero, chasing the bad guys. Not my style. Probably because I'm a bad guy.

I didn't start as some big super-villain, I wasn't out to rule the world. I just enjoyed money. And yeah, I used what I can do to get it. I don't really think of it as any different than say a banker, or an investment broker. They are gifted in certain ways and they go out and use their gifts, their brains, to make money. I have a gift and I use it to make money, it really is the same thing.

See, now you're probably getting curious, what can this guy do. Well, it is really not that big a deal, but with a touch, I can bring a person to the brink of orgasm. With a longer touch, I can make them orgasm. That is actually how I caught, married and accidentally killed my first rich wife. Yes, killed. I went too far. I found out I could make her cum until she passed out, and she always woke up wanting more, well, until the time she died. But she'd had me as a low priority in her will, so, I didn't get a lot.

The next one was different. Yes, the next one, I married again, for money. She was rich, passably attractive and hadn't ever had an orgasm. I learned I could use my ability to excite without an orgasm. I stretched my power and learned my limits. I learned hers too. It didn't take long for her to need her orgasms and start doing anything I wanted in order to get them. Her daughter didn't like me at first, but I changed her mind the same way. She became my plaything and I learned the true power I had over others. I drove the daughter to the state mental ward and my wife, well, her heart wasn't strong enough for the love of a good man. This time, I got the money, three quarters of a billion dollars. Eve's friends started coming by then, concerned about her widow, and her daughter Simone.

That's about the time White Dove emerged in our town. We were a small city and we had no heroes until White Dove. Like everyone else, I was enamored of her from the start. She was a Native American, but tall and stately. Her powers were strength and flight. And she was gorgeous to look at. She wore a skimpy white one piece leather outfit that covered her assets, knee high boots and leather bands on her forearms with a small leather choker, and a half face mask that left her sable hair free.

She started right out with saving and rescuing and wasting our tax dollars. We had police and fire departments for those things. No one was reducing those budgets, but they didn't have to work as hard. So, I headed up a group of concerned citizens, fine upstanding men and women of the community, in an effort to reduce those budgets and put that money where it would do more good, which meant my coffers. I had a legit construction company now, so I lobbied for giving it some business.

I also started creating my own costume. My skinny frame was encased in tights from head to toe with a velcro fly. I originally thought about black, but changed my mind and went with a dark red with blue highlights, like veins running across the surface of the stretchy material. I added a pair of bags with straps crossing my body, and one of those civil war style soldier hats, but in the matching colors, and a mask over my eyes. I called myself Gasm.

I mentioned I like money, oh so very much. So much so, that I don't like to buy anything. For my first gig, I went to a jewelry store and gasmed the dude behind the counter into unconsciousness. When the other clerk came out from the back, I gasmed her until she was almost drooling, then I took her. The slut in her came out then and I had her in every hole. Of course, I wore a rubber and tucked them into a special pocket when done and left her naked and spread eagle with a sign I made her write saying "Fuck me!" that barely covered her tits. I took everything. I didn't take it to give it up either. I took it and kept it, hoarded it. It represented money. I had money to spend, this was money to keep.

It took three heists before Dove arrived. The two men were passed out on the floor, their pants soaked with their excitement and the smell of sperm in the air. I was leaning on the counter at her arrival. She entered and, or course, did the whole hero spiel.

"It's over, villain," she said, "Give up and you won't be hurt." Then she strode into the store and took in the two unconscious clerks.

"Oh they're okay, just having a nap," I said with a smile and began to push the manifestation of my power I'd discovered with my lovely step daughter, distance attraction. It was a kind of call to the sexual beast inside a person, moving it to the surface. It was no more than a distraction until I touched. But I pouted and continued, "And why don't you call me by my name? You know what it means, right? Say it for me and maybe I'll just give up, Gasm, try it, Gasm." I pushed with each repetition of my name and saw her shake her head.

"You're tricks won't work on me, Gasm," she said as she moved forward slowly. She wasn't super fast or super tough or any of those other things. So she was cautious.

"You know, how would you like to fly me to my hideout where I keep all the rest of the stuff I've taken?" I asked. "I have a place there just for us. Golden shackles, er bracelets, for you on a nice bed where I can take care of the little problem you are having."

She'd been distracted by my patter and I touched her arm. Her orgasm hit her hard and she went to her knees. "What did you do to me?" she said and I helped her rise as I pushed her excitement. Her nipples were erect now and her crotch was damp.

"Are you okay, baby?" I asked as I sat her in the chair. "You seem a little over excited." I let her excitement hover just short of orgasm and each time she pushed it down, I pumped it up, just a bit more. "Now, lift me in your arms and fly me home." she lifted me and I kissed her, a light pressing of my lips to hers, "I like you too. You are so sexy, strong, hot and reactive. Fly south dear."

She walked us out of the store and we were airborne. I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her below the ear. She moaned and dipped a little. "Where are we going?" she asked.

"You may call me lover now," I said.

"I... will not," she said and groaned loud as I pushed her right up to the line. She dipped down and landed, not quite gracefully. "Can't... concentrate."

"You will call me lover now," I said.

"Where... are we going... lover?" she asked and I gave her a little orgasm. I followed up with excitement to keep her in control and she twitched under the onslaught of the pleasure that suffused her body. "Oh, god!"

"Does that feel good, baby?" I asked and she nodded, "and you want more, don't you?"

"Yes, more," she said.

"Then get me home, it is about ten miles further south," I said and she hit the air again. She wasn't flying quite straight though, "Concentrate, little one, you can do it."

She straightened out and I pointed her to an old abandoned mansion that I'd acquired, though no transfer of title occurred. One of my women just told me to use it. I'd had a little work done, just enough to make the basement habitable. I kept the storm door open for times when I was out and I had her drop us down into the basement directly. My remote closed the doors behind us and I kissed her again, pushing my intention to bring her to the edge. She staggered and I guided her to the wooden X on its swivel. I pulled off her leotard and locked her in place, the golden cuffs doing their job immediately. I picked up the remote and manipulated the "bed" stretching her legs further apart and her arms up above her head.

"There, comfortable my little slut?" I asked and she pulled to try and free herself, to no avail. "See, I did my research," I ran my hand up her leg as I spoke. Her labia were puffy and distended now and the sight was quite the turn on for me. So I gave her some pleasure. She gritted her teeth through the orgasm and I left her hanging there while I gathered my implements.

"What..." she started then swallowed and cleared her throat to try again, "What are you going to do to me?" she asked, just the edge of panic in her voice.

"Oh don't worry, I am not into pain," I said as I moved back to her. I had released my cock and it was erect and standing out from my body, "so I won't hurt you. But I will have you, however and whenever I want and soon, you will beg for it."

Her eyes were drawn to my cock. I doubt she'd ever seen one. And mine was okay. I'd toyed with the idea of enlargement, but I didn't want to take the chance on loss of sensation. So my six and a half inches would have to do. "Wait, don't please. I'm a virgin, I can't. Oh god."

"It's okay, little Dove," I said and I stroked her side with my hand and pushed her excitement. I let myself bump her labia but not enter and I squeezed her lovely C tits. "You have a beautiful body, so strong and tight. Would you like me to take your ass instead of your pussy this first time? All you must do is beg me for it. Beg me to fuck your ass and I will take you there. Either way, I am going to take you and you will cum until you pass out. So which will it be, baby or slut?" I asked and pushed excitement, making sure it was too much for her to answer. "Okay, no answer, pussy it is," and I shoved inside her.

She was sopping wet and dripping as I pushed in and popped her cherry. when the pain hit her, I pushed the pleasure button again then stopped pushing as I fucked her. Now, the standard male motion was all that was needed, unless she was gay. That possibility evaporated as I fucked her and she began to urge me on with the small amount of play I left her, thrusting against my cock as I tongued her tits. Then I stopped, just short of her orgasm and pulled out.

"Don't stop, oh god," she moaned.

"Do you want me?" I asked.

"Yes, please." she said.

"Need me?" I asked.

"God yes, need to orgasm," she said.

"No, you need to cum. Say, it, I need to fucking cum," I commanded.

"I need to cum..." she said and I waited, "I need to fucking cum!"

I jammed back into her and ravaged her mouth. She kissed me back until the orgasm hit her and I pushed it bigger. She screamed into my mouth as her long orgasm made her jerk and twitch against me. I fed her pleasure again, even as I pulled from her and brought her right back to the edge. "Look at how hot you are," I said and used the remote to reveal the mirrored ceiling, "I want to show you something. Now watch in the mirror." I unhooked one leg and removed the boot, held it in place then locked it back down, then did the others. "You have beautiful feet."

I placed on finger on her baby toe and pushed her pleasure center hard until she had a crashing orgasm. I kept the push going as I dragged my hand up her body to her right breast. I stopped on the nipple and pushed pleasure again and she screamed in an orgasm twice as intense. I walked to her hands and let her touch my cock then pushed pleasure with that as my only touch and she cried out in orgasm again. I continued my journey with my finger, to her left breast. She looked at me and shook her head no, but I did it anyway and another of the more intense orgasms hit her. She was dripping copiously now as I ranged down and back between her legs and pushed my finger inside her.

"What do you think this will feel like?" I asked, "I have shown you how all parts of my body can transfer the pleasure, and how different parts of your body react differently. I don't think you understand that you are mine now, though. So, should I fuck you again, perhaps allow you to take me with your mouth, or take your ass? Maybe I should make you cum until you pass out and then just let you sleep. I'm sure you won't be one of the ones that dies from it." I pushed pleasure into her pussy then, through my finger. Her body went rigid as she arched to the extent of her freedom, her pussy and ass clenching as I pushed the orgasm hard. Then I added my thumb on her clit and stretched my finger to her G. She came harder, not relaxed enough to squirt yet. That would be soon though. Her white cum began to ooze out of her pussy and I lapped it up, the pleasure push still going as she rocked through another orgasm before I let her relax.

She was gulping air when I finished with her pussy and stood her back up, removing my finger from her pussy I walked to her mouth and pushed it in. She sucked it for a moment before realizing what she was doing and stopping. "What do you want from me?" she whined out the question.

"Everything, baby. I want your willing participation, your desire to please me," I said and stroked her face below the mask, "I want you to want me, need me, desire me. I want you, heart and soul. My plaything."

"I can't do that," she whispered with fear in her voice. "Please, let me go, I'll, I'll leave town, disappear."

"No, you came here, White Dove. You didn't know it, but you were destined to be mine from the first moment I saw you," I said, "You wanted me then, though you didn't admit it."

"I didn't, I wanted to help," she said.

"You wanted to be the woman of a man," I said, "You wore that costume that showed everyone that. It said come get me. Well, here I am, fulfilling your wish." I leaned over until I was an inch from her mouth. "I'm not touching you now, but feel how you yearn for me. Your breathing is still fast and deep, your nipples erect, your nerves tingling and you pussy is twitching and dripping. Admit it, you want me to do more, to make you mine all the way, to remove the doubt from your mind. Ask me, ask me to do what you want me to do." I said to her and she shook again before speaking.

"Will you kiss me," she said in a wee small voice. "And make me cum while you do it. I want to cum, again, really big."

"There, was that so hard," I asked and she shook her head. I kissed her, just a light pressing of my lips to hers. I pushed and she started to juice. I pushed two fingers into her pussy and stroked her G spot while the heel of my hand pressed her clit. I backed off the kiss and she whined. "Now, your reward." I kissed her hard then and pushed with my connection through my mouth and she came. I pulled my hand and the squirts had some distance. But I didn't stop, I pushed and pushed and she passed out, hanging from the restraints. I laid back the X and let her relax. Then I pulled out my machine. It was a stamper, sort of a riveter. I put free standing gold alloy cuffs on her legs and had them riveted on. Then I released her from the X and carried her to the next room. This was her new home. It was luxurious. Silk and velvet everywhere, and comfort. I replaced her little white collar with a thick black one with small spikes on it. Her blue cape with a black one and her white cuffs with black as well. I put stockings and greaves on her legs and dressed her in the new black uniform I'd made for her. It bared her tits and nipples and her pussy and most of her body since it was primarily straps of leather. Finally, I put on the strappy high heels.

I waited for her to wake up. Next to the bed was a quart of water and some protein bars. As usual, it didn't take long for her to wake up, actually about five minutes earlier than others had taken. "Hello, lover," I said as she woke. the only glaring thing was the white mask on her face.

"I, where are we now?" she said as she sat up and the leather crinkled. "What am I wearing?"

"Your new uniform, Crow Woman," I said. "Except for one piece," I held up the stylized crow mask then set it aside. "I have honored your mask for now, but it is time you removed it."

"No, I cannot let you know who I am," she said.

"Surely you know that I can simply remove it myself. So, I will let you do it and submit yourself to me," I said, "You will find that when you please me the pleasure is great. When I am displeased, that itch you are feeling will never be scratched."

I moved to her as she discovered she was no longer shackled. But one arm was attached to the bed with a six foot cable and when she stood it pulled her. She pulled, expecting it to give, but the gold bracelets were still in place. It was just a clip though and I moved to her and unclipped it. My hand sliding across her arm. She leaned in and I kissed her, my hands pulling her to me before she stiffened. I let my power flow until she was excited.

"Now, take it off and surrender your resistance. You know you want more and there will be no more until you do it. But then I will give you a new treat," I said with a promise in my voice. "You want to feel good don't you, my sexy lover?"

"I... no, I want..." she started.

I pushed some pleasure as I said, "Me."

"Yes, no... I," she said.

"Want to cum," I said and pushed a little pleasure, ratcheting up her pleasure level.

"Yes... no... I," she repeated.

"Take off the mask," I said and her hands reached up and gently removed it. "Ah, Jennifer Little Bear, how lovely to see you. Now, lay down and spread yourself for your prize." she lay back in a daze and her legs spread. I ran my hands up the stockings on her legs and pushed pleasure before I entered her pussy. "There," I said, "That's what you wanted. Now ask me to fuck you, tell me how you like it."

"God lover, fuck me, move me with your touch, your beautiful cock inside me." she said. The first hurdle was past. I pushed her higher then took her the rest of the way with my cock. I angled to her G and thumbed her clit without a push as she kissed me and rocked herself against me. "Fuck me, oh god fuck me. I never knew it could be like this. I'm going to cum again, cum, cum, cummmiiinnng!" I spurted my seed into her as she came and she held me tight through it.

"Now you have passed the first test," I said, "Are you hungry?" I pushed the call button on my wrist and said, "Food bitch."

A few minutes later, Simone arrived in her cat suit. She was always aroused now and came in smelling of her sex. She licked my neck as a greeting and set down the tray of food, sandwiches that I had prepared. One was wrapped and the others had my own cum on them. I touched Simone and gave her a small orgasm then handed her one of the special sandwiches and let her kneel at my feet. Then I handed Crow one of the special sandwiches and she began to eat.

"What is this taste," she said and I told her.

"You are eating my cum," I said, "It will taste better later when you get it straight from the source. It will be in everything you eat from now on."