Geneva School for Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what you really want, Jessica? Do you want me to contact your father and have him take you home?"

The girl started shaking her head vehemently. "No, no sir. I want to stay. I'm sorry for what happened. It'll never happen again. I promise. Please sir, don't call my father. I...I'll do anything you want me to."

Walker's mind was on fire after Jessica spoke the words he always loved to hear: "I'll do anything you want." There was nothing like a busty young girl to speak those words that a middle-aged man didn't wish he heard on a day to day basis. And with Jake Walker's job as headmaster, he was one of the lucky few who got to hear those words, and maybe not on a day to day basis, but close enough for his liking.

His eyes roamed hungrily over the girl's curvy young form as he nodded slowly, drawing things out again before responding. "All right then, I won't call your father. Not this time, anyway. But one more infraction...." He let his words hang in the air as Jessica hurriedly nodded her thanks, a relieved smile coming over her pretty face. "So tell me, what happened between you and Lisa?"

She looked up at him with her big brown eyes, and he thought she looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Her eyes were misty, likely with both fear and shame, but she held back the tears, which he was happy to see. He liked to see the girls realize their place at his school, and be willing to obey, but he hated to see them weeping uncontrollably. Telling her he wouldn't be contacting her father had noticeably set her at ease, just as he'd planned.

"Well, sir, we were, Lisa and I that is, we were both kind of cold..." Jessica paused, wondering if he was about to stop her, or if she should continue. The headmaster looked at her calmly, and then gestured for her to continue. "So she asked if she could get in my bed and try to get warm. Well, one thing led to another, and we kissed, and then, well...I'm sorry, sir. Like I said, it won't happen again. You have my word on that."

"That's all right, Jessica. I understand how things can be between young girls. Both you away from home for the first time in a strange place, wanting to comfort each other." Walker looked at the girl's massive tits straining the demure white blouse almost to the bursting point, and he knew exactly why Lisa would seek her comfort there. "But as per the school's rules, this is not to happen again. There are a number of other avenues for you to seek out the comfort you need and, under the circumstances, I'm willing to make an exception and take on your specialized education here at Geneva School for Girls personally."

Jessica looked at the attractive older man with wide eyes, wondering how she'd managed to deserve such special treatment. She never thought the handsome headmaster would even look her way, let alone take charge of making sure she was educated properly. A wave of relief washed over her. "Thank you, sir. Thank you so much. I promise to be good. I promise to do whatever you want me to."

There were those words again, and Walker allowed a soft knowing smile to come over his handsome features, making the girl relax even more. Yes, she was going to be like putty in his hands. And he couldn't wait to get his hands on those big heavy tits of hers, and every other part of her adorable 'touchable' body. He'd noticed that cute layer of baby fat she still seemed to carry on her soft curvy form, and he loved that look, that babyish look of pure innocence that begged to be touched. And it was perfect that although she looked like someone much younger, she was definitely of legal age. He made sure every girl admitted to his school had passed that age 18 mark prior to being offered admission.

"Jessica, you do understand exactly what I mean when I say 'specialized education', right? You do know what we teach here at this school?"

"Yes, sir, I do. I know that we're here to learn the way to be proper wives to men of a certain social status. And that the teachers here will instruct us on what those men want and need from their wives." Jessica spoke evenly and watched Headmaster Walker's face, hoping she was saying the right thing. She was happy to see him nod.

"I'm sure a girl like you will do very well here and, like I said, I don't do this very often, but I will personally take an active part in your education while you're here."

"Thank you, sir. Thank you so much."

"You said 'men of a certain social status'. You can speak freely here, Jessica. It's just you and me. What kind of men are those, my dear?"

Jessica's heart swelled when the headmaster used that term of endearment when he spoke to her. She smiled happily as she looked at the attractive man with the salt and pepper hair, his handsome face showing the maturity of his years. She liked the way he looked, his eyes and face giving her a glimpse of the experience that she knew this man had, and that she respected and admired. She knew she was done with the immature boys she'd known growing up and at her previous schools. Stupid boys who groped her body clumsily and didn't seem to know what they were doing at all. She looked at Headmaster Walker the way she'd looked at her own father, the man she'd been fantasizing about for years. She felt herself flushing with emotion as she looked at him and answered. "Rich men, sir."

Walker nodded, the smile on his face growing broader. "That's right, rich men. They expect us to teach you girls to please them in any way they desire. You'll find many experiences here to be both curiously interesting, and yet immensely pleasurable. The sexual curriculum is both rigorous and demanding, yet exceptionally gratifying at the same time."

As Jessica listened to the headmaster's words, her heart started beating more rapidly, wondering about all the things they were going to be taught. Her pussy started to have that telltale itch deep inside her, and she could feel herself getting wet between her legs. He continued speaking, and an already horny Jessica became even more excited, realizing that this would mean two years of delicious fucking. Fucking mature men, mature men with big experienced cocks.

Almost as if he were reading her mind, Walker decided to set the girl straight. "Jessica, you committed a serious infraction of one of our primary rules. Since this is your first time, I will have to administer a minor punishment. Do you understand?"

Jessica nodded, her mind swirling as she thought about what form her punishment might take. "Yes sir. I'm sorry, sir. I'm willing to accept whatever punishment you feel I deserve."

"I like that you said that, Jessica. That's the kind of attitude you need to be successful here at this school. The lessons you'll have during the two years you're here—let me caution you right now—they're not all fun and games. You'll never know when the next lesson may take place, and you'll be required to follow all your professors' instructions to the letter." He paused as the girl nodded eagerly, a look of both pure innocence and lustful obedience on her pretty face.

"Come around here, Jessica." Walker gestured for her to come around the side of his desk as he stood up. As she came around in front of him, he noticed her eyes open wide as she spotted the swell of his fat cock under his trousers. "Your first lesson begins now."

Walker started undoing the buttons of his shirt as Jessica looked at the growing protuberance in his crotch. She felt dizzy as she watched it rise within the confines of the restricting material. "Oh my God, can it really be that big?" she thought to herself as the fabric of his pants stretched forward under the power of the growing monstrosity beneath it. She could see the hint of the outline of the massive flared head, the shadow cast by thick ridge of the corona causing an enticing tease of what he had lying in wait for her.

"Aaahh..." Jessica gasped as her eyes remained locked on the growing cock, mesmerized. As if hypnotised, without even being told what to do, she instinctively dropped to her knees before him. Her face was now right in front of his thrusting erection, a damp spot appearing on the front of his trousers. She found herself licking her lips in anticipation, knowing he was leaking precum already.

Walker had his shirt undone now and took it off, tossing it over the back of his desk chair. He smiled as he looked down at the busty young girl, her face flushed, her eyes wide open as she focussed on his bulging groin. "Take it out."

With shaking hands, Jessica reached up and undid the headmaster's belt. She undid the button at the top of his trousers and drew down his fly, exposing his abdomen beneath.

Knowing what was going to happen, Walker had taken off his underwear and tucked them in his desk drawer before Jessica had come to his room. It had given his sizable prick the freedom to grow beneath his trousers, something he knew made most of the girls tingle with anticipation once they got a glimpse at what was in store for them. And Jessica had been no different. Once she'd seen his sizable cock start to grow and thrust up against the front of his pants, he'd seen from the look in her eyes that she was hooked. All the girls he chose for his personal tutoring had that same look: intense curiosity, with a healthy dose of both fear and trepidation. And that's what made it so exciting for both of them.

Jessica drew the headmaster's trousers open further, exposing the immense root of his cock. She gasped when she saw the thickness of it, wondering how it would feel in her little hand.

"All the way off," Walker said as he deftly kicked off his shoes.

With her heart beating like crazy, Jessica grabbed hold of the waistband and drew the headmaster's pants down. The straining fabric got caught up on the enormous mushroom head. She tugged harder, eager to see the huge cock in all its glory. The material slid over the big puffy crown and dropped instantly to the ground at his feet. Freed from its confines, the long thick rod snapped upwards, a drooling drop of precum flicking off the end of his raging prick and hitting Jessica right in the face. She felt it hit her lips and rise up over her cheek. She instinctively let her tongue slip out and slide along her puffy full lips, gathering in the slimy strand of cock-sap. She loved the taste of it, and the warm gooey texture of it as it settled on her taste buds.

"Mmm..." Jessica purred as her big dark eyes took in the incredible sight before her. The headmaster stood over her, with his magnificent cock at full erection. She'd seen a few boys' cocks in her time, but never anything like this. She couldn't believe how big it was. It had to be at least 10" long, and thicker than her wrist. The headmaster was circumcised, and the head itself was enormous. She shivered as she looked at the huge hard cock rising over her face, the enormous lance bobbing with each powerful beat of the headmaster's heart. Jessica wondered how any woman could take something that big inside her, and still come out alive. Her brain went into lustful overdrive as she pictured that majestic cock splitting her in two. A wave of recollection came over her, and she remembered again that the headmaster was her father's age. The thought that her own father might be hung like this man raced through her lust-adled brain, making her pussy melt even more. She pictured how it would feel, and how wonderful it would be, to have her own father's cock driving deep into her needy teenage cunt.

"That's all for you, Jessica," the headmaster said. "You're going to take that big cock inside you, anywhere and anytime I want." His voice has a gentle mesmerizing tone that had her nodding compliantly. It was as if he was reading her mind, and knew exactly what she was thinking.

"Reach under there and feel my balls."

Jessica did as she was asked. She reached between his legs and gently cupped his big nuts, feeling the silky texture of his bag as it rested in the palm of her hand. His balls were big, and she could only cup one at a time in her delicate hand. She reached forward with her other hand to cup his second nut, weighing them in turn. They appeared swollen, and were heavier than she could have imagined.

"Do you feel those? They're full of cum for you. I'm gonna fill you up with all that creamy seed before I'm done with you tonight." He paused. "Look at me, Jessica."

With her tiny hands still cradling the man's swollen nuts, Jessica looked up into his mature knowing eyes.

"Would you like that? Would you like me to give you all of my cum? Feed it to you? Fill your cunt with it?"

His words were like an intoxicating drug to Jessica, turning her on even more. She nodded, her face flushed as she gently fondled his nuts, her hands holding the source of the semen she knew she was about to get.

"That's a good girl." Walker slid his fingers down over his defined chest and taut stomach. He was happy to see the girl's eyes following his hand hypnotically. He continued down over his midsection until his fingers reached the base of his surging cock. He pushed down on the top of it, pointing the engorged crimson crown right at her face.

The drooling tip was mere inches away, and Jessica could feel the heat emanating off the enflamed glans. She could feel the squishiness between her legs, and she knew here panties were already soaked.

"Suck it."

With her youthful pussy and perverted mind on fire, Jessica leaned forward obediently. She pursed her lips together, as if ready for a tender kiss. But this kiss she planted on the very tip of that glowing-hot cock, pressing her pouty lips against the hot tip of the pebbly glans. The intense warmth flowed right into her, making her pussy itch with need even more. She sent her tongue forward, right into the oozing red eye, slurping out the slimy sap.

"Mmm," she mewed as she drew it back into her mouth and swallowed, wanting more. She pressed her face further forwards, allowing her lips to spread open as they followed the flaring contours of the enormous cockhead. She was amazed at how big the engorged knob was, her lips parting further and further as she made her way over the swollen glans. She hit the thick rope-like ridge and stretched her lips almost to the tearing point, and then, gratefully, they slipped over the edge of the pronounced corona, locking the lemon-sized crown within her hot teenage mouth.

"Mmm..." She purred again, this time with illicit delight as she let her hot wet mouth get accustomed to the monster filling it. With her lips locked down on the veiny shaft, she pushed a huge gob of saliva to the front of her mouth and bathed that beautiful cockhead with her spit, rolling her tongue over the pebbly tissues as best as she could, even with her mouth absolutely full of hard mature cock.

"You love that, don't you, Jessica?"

The young girl looked up at the man standing over her, a confident knowing smile on his face. It was like he knew exactly what she wanted, exactly what she needed—to be taught to serve and worship the big powerful cock of a rich older man. The type of man she would be a loving, caring wife to. He would be the type of man who would expect her to be charming and look glamorous at his side at social gatherings amongst the world's elite. He'd be the type of man who, at the same time, would expect her to be his personal cum slut in the bedroom. And as Jessica looked up into the knowing mature eyes of Headmaster Walker, she knew that was exactly what she wanted to be.

With her mouth crammed full with just the head of his thick hard cock, Jessica nodded in agreement with her eyes and continued sucking, her lips and tongue working over the rigid erection stuffed into her mouth. She started to bob her head, trying to take more of the surging prick deeper into her mouth. She wanted to let the headmaster know he was right, that she didn't just like it—she loved it.

"Yes, that's the way, that's what I like to see," Walker said as he looked down at the busty young thing sucking enthusiastically at this throbbing dick. He reached forward and took her head in his hands, his fingers sliding deep into her inky black locks. "That's a good girl. Let me work that pretty mouth of yours. Make sure it's nice and wet. I like a nice wet mouth slobbering over my cock."

Jessica didn't have to be told twice. She pushed another big gob of spit to the front of her mouth and rolled her soaking tongue all over the stiff shaft, bathing it with her saliva. She kept doing it as he pulled her mouth back and forth, gradually forcing more of his mature cock deeper between her sucking lips. Her gob was leaking out the sides of her mouth now, seeping out from the corners of her lips and sliding erotically down his thrusting shaft. The slippery strands of spit clung in an obscene frothy strand on the underside of his prick and balls, dangling down lewdly before it snapped free and dropped to the floor. She was sucking so enthusiastically at this point that it didn't take long before a new strand of gob took its place, growing in size as he pulled her head back and forth...back and forth.

"You're going to do just fine here at this school, Jessica," Walker said as he kept sawing his thick cock back and forth between her soft pouty lips. "The other teachers are going to be very happy to hear how talented you are with that pretty little mouth of yours."

Jessica was in heaven, with her lush young body on fire. She never knew sucking a cock could be so exciting, exciting and pleasurable. She knew a lot of it was the immense size of the prick working over her mouth—she'd never come close to having one that big available to her before—but she also knew it was knowing who was wielding that gorgeous cock. It was a mature experienced man who had taken control of her mouth, a man who knew what young women wanted, and needed. And right now, she definitely needed that big huge cock deep in her mouth.

Again, as if sensing what she was thinking, the headmaster pulled her face further towards him, probing the opening of her throat with the broad flared head. She instinctively gagged, and he drew back, letting her get used to the feeling of the huge crown lodged deep into her mouth.

"You're doing just fine, Jessica. You're taking about half of it. We'll continue to work on your cocksucking skills. You'll be taking it all soon enough, but right now, half is good enough."

Only half? Jessica thought to herself with amazement. With any of the boys she'd been with in her young lifetime, she been able to swallow nearly their entire pricks, but not with this man. She knew she was operating in a whole new league here, a league in which she already knew she wanted to be in for the rest of her life. She was both disappointed in herself that she couldn't suck more of the headmaster's cock right now, but excited at the fact that he said teaching her to take it all was something he promised to do. Already, she couldn't wait for her second cocksucking lesson. Eager to please, she avidly attacked the rigid lance thrusting into her mouth. She swirled her tongue all over the throbbing prick, bathing it with her spit as she sucked enthusiastically at the same time.

"That's it, that's the way," the headmaster said as the lewd slurping sounds of her cocksucking filled the room. "Just a little bit more and I'll give you a special prize."

She flicked her eyes upwards as he smiled down at her lewdly. He knew what she wanted, and she knew he could see the pleading look in her eyes, pleading with him to give her his cum. Jessica continued to gently cradle his overflowing nuts with one hand, but with her own pleasure level rising like a thermometer under a direct flame, she slipped her other hand beneath her skirt and into her panties. Her fingers slid right into her greasy slot, which had already soaked her panties clear through. Her pussy was hot to the touch, just like the heat she was feeling in her torched libido, causing her body to start twitching in anticipation.