Geneva School for Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hart watched his daughter's head tip back as she surrendered to the delightful sensations the immense cock was bringing her. The professor reached forward, filling his hands with Gabby's big soft breasts, his bony fingers looking salaciously wicked as they squeezed and hefted those massive orbs.

"Got any lube?" Hart asked, his eyes meeting the professor's.

"Top drawer," the old man answered as he nodded towards an end table next to the couch. "Help yourself."

Gabby started to ride the thick cock inside her, moving slowly up and down as she watched her father reach into the drawer and pull out a plastic tube. Confused as to what was going to happen, she sank back down on the professor's thrusting erection. Just as she was rising for the next go-round, she felt her father's fingers slide into her crack. She stopped moving as her father's thick finger found her asshole. She shivered as he spread the sticky goo all around her tender little hole. He wriggled his finger as he pressed the greasy tip against her, pushing his thick digit right inside her.

"Aaahh," she gasped, unsure of the strange feeling as his finger started to slide back and forth in her tight little bumhole, finally realizing what he intended.

"Time for your punishment, Gabby," her father said from behind her.

"Daddy, no! Please!" she begged as she twisted her head to look over her shoulder.

"Sorry, sweetheart, but you've got to learn to keep your mouth shut." As his daughter fearfully started to pull away, Hart looked past her to the professor. "Hold her."

The professor grabbed Gabby around the waist and held her firmly, pressing her hips down hard until his immense cock was buried to the hilt inside her once more. He held her still, loving the feel of that hot tight cunt gripping his hard old cock like a buttery fist. He felt like she could just sit there and wriggle around all day and he'd fill that hot young cunt with load after load of cum, give her enough of the stuff that it would be running out of her for a week. "This is a very special occasion, Gabby," he said. He gave Hart a big smile as he echoed a phrase he'd used earlier that evening. He watched over the girl's shoulder as her father knelt behind her. He couldn't see clearly, but he could feel the blunt head of the other man's prick bump up against her asshole, mere millimeters away from his own cock buried inside her steaming little box.

"OHHH FFFUCCCGGGGG..." Professor Davis heard the sweet young girl gasp out as her father started to penetrate her cherry asshole. She was starting to squirm like a wild thing, wanting to get away, but he held her tight, making her take every last inch of her father's big prick into her virginal chute at the same time as he kept her furnace-like pussy crammed full with over 10" of hard mature cock.

The professor looked up, seeing the look of pure ecstasy on Hart's face as he went deeper, impaling his daughter with the fleshy stake between his legs, as if crucifying her. The professor looked up at the girl's face before him as she moaned and groaned, the discomfort crossing over her pretty features in stark contrast to the look of bliss on her father's face. He could feel Hart going further, drilling deep into her rectum, separated from her pussy and his own thick cock by the thinnest of barriers. A minute later, the professor felt Hart's balls bump up against his own, both of their huge cocks buried inside the sweet young teenager.

"Oh fuck, yeah. That ass is tighter and hotter than I thought it would be," Hart said as he rolled his hips, stirring his daughter's guts like a batch of wet cement. He looked over her shoulder at the old man. "C'mon, professor, let's really give it to her."

With a nod from the professor, both men started drawing their pricks backwards as Davis lifted her hips at the same time. With just the bloated heads of their cocks caught teasingly at the openings of her two stretched holes, the professor pushed her down vigorously, totally impaling her on the dueling cocks.

"OHH GGGODDDDDDDD..." Gabby moaned loudly as the two huge pricks threatened to split her in two.

But her moan of complaint was lost on the two older men, one her father, the other old enough to be her grandfather. They started to fuck her two willing holes with a vengeance, driving their rigid erections deep into her hot little body. They quickly got into a smooth rhythm, both bottoming out with every long-dicking thrust. Lewd wet slapping sounds echoed in the room, matched only by Gabby's deep-throated groans of discomfort.

They hadn't been going at it for more than a few minutes before her groans of pain turned into moans of pleasure. Gabby's virginal bum had quickly gotten used to the long thick invader, her father's cock rubbing over those tender tissues lining her tight little chute. It was a strange, yet wonderful, feeling that was happening inside her. He was filling that hot channel with his massive cock, just like the professor was doing to her pussy. Her mind was spinning at the thought that she was being reamed by over twenty inches of rock hard cock, cocks belonging to mature older men who knew how to fuck. And boy, were they fucking her!

Gabby surrendered herself to the delicious sensations coursing through her. She started to push back, getting into the savage rhythm as they fucked her hard and deep.

The professor silently nodded to Hart as he released the girl's hips, letting her take control as she started to ride up and down on the twin cocks, thrashing this way and that like a bucking bronco, making sure she got every last inch of both cocks inside her. He reached up and filled his hands with her bouncing tits, groping those massive guns as her thick nipples thrust proudly towards his face.

"FFFUCCCCKKK MMMMEEEEEE..." Gabby wailed as she started to come. She gasped out loud and her eyes rolled back in her head as an intense climax started way up inside her and shot like a bolt of lightning to every nerve ending of her body. The two men kept pounding their cocks deep into her willing holes, slamming their groins up against her teenage body as she twitched and convulsed spastically. She seemed on the verge of having a seizure, but the men could see a euphoric look of rapture on her face as she rode out her orgasm, spraying her fragrant juices all over the professor.

When her spine-tingling climax finally started to wane, she was surprised when her father pulled out of her. Her back door reluctantly closed, wanting more of the new delights she's just experienced.

"Get on your knees on the couch, baby," her father said.

Gabby felt the professor lift her up, his surging prick leaving her steaming cunt empty and beckoning for more. The older man slid out from under her and she turned to face them as she kneeled on the couch, still wearing the bottom half of her uniform.

Hart loved the way his daughter looked. Her big tits were wobbling teasingly as she shifted about on her knees. Her nipples were puffy, swollen, and looked stiff as bullets. Her full lips were wet and parted as she gasped wantonly. With the professor right beside him, both men moved close to her, their hands wrapped around their huge cocks. They'd both been close to coming when they'd been fucking her, and looking at that incredible body and that sweet innocent face, Hart felt the boiling semen inside him rush up the shaft of his cock.

"Look right this way, baby," Hart said as he reached out with one hand and gripped his daughter's head firmly. With his other hand flying vigorously back and forth along his throbbing erection, he held her head just where he wanted it as he started to go off. A long white rope jettisoned forth, blasting forcefully against her face. A second thick ribbon followed that one, splattering against her smooth young skin with a nasty 'SPLAT' sound.

"Oh yeah, that's it," the professor said as he started to come as well. Hart turned his daughter's face towards the professor as the old man started to come, a rifle shot of spunk hitting her right on the forehead and running down her face. More volleys of thick old man cum spewed forth as he totally flooded the young girl's face.

"Take it all," Hart groaned as he continued to shoot as well, both of them making an absolute mess of his daughter's pretty face. Both men kept coming, ribbons and gobs of warm creamy cum raining down on the girl's soft young skin. Both of them totally unloaded, covering nearly every square inch of her face with their semen.

Gabby was loving what they were doing to her. She felt as if they were branding her, marking her as their own personal territory as they covered her with their cum. She felt giddy, but at the same time she felt herself dizzy with excitement. She shot her hand beneath her skirt and shoved her fingers deep into her drooling cunt, rubbing feverishly as she sought to scratch the needy itch way up inside her. She started to climax again as they continued pasting her face, the warm thick seed feeling heavenly on her skin.

As the delicious sensations within him started to dwindle, Hart watched as his daughter continued to twitch and shake. Her eyes were closed beneath the layer of cum that all but obliterated her features. He'd come more than he'd ever come before, and when he looked down at his little girl, he could have sworn that five men had just come on her face, not just two.

"May I?" Hart asked as he turned to the professor and nodded towards Gabby's cum-covered face.

"Be my guest, sir," the professor replied, a calm smile on his face.

Hart reached out and used his index finger to push a huge wad of cum into his daughter's mouth. Gabby willingly accepted the gift, her lips closing down on the cummy digit and licking it clean. Hart went back to her face for more, gradually feeding her every last drop of their thick creamy seed. When she'd licked his finger clean for the last time, he pulled his finger out of her mouth with a 'Pop', her sucking lips reluctant to let it go.

"Don't you think it's time to tell your father the truth, Gabby?" the professor said as he stepped around his desk and sat in his chair.

Confused, Hart looked from the professor to his daughter, wondering what that statement was all about.

"Daddy, I've got something to tell you. I hope you won't be mad at me," Gabby said, her face still glistening with the remnants of their drying cum.

"What? What is it, sweetheart?"

"I...uh...I've been fucking Professor Davis since the third day of school."

Stunned, Hart stared at his daughter, and then turned to the professor.

"Yes," the older man started, "it's probably time you knew, Mr. Hart, that what makes this school so successful is that the teachers here specialize in administering a 'specialized sexual curriculum', as we like to call it."

Aghast, Hart could only look at the old man. "Specialized sexual curriculum? You mean...you mean the teachers fuck the students?"

"Well, since you've put it so bluntly, the answer is 'Yes', but we do consider the girls' personal tutelage to be much more than that."

Still blown away by what he was hearing, Hart looked back and forth between his daughter and the professor as he held up his hands questioningly, like a traffic cop unsure of which way to turn next. "All of them? All the teachers fuck all the students?"

"Yes, sir. We have a four to one ratio here of students to staff, so all the girls receive the appropriate personal care that they need."

With his head still spinning, Hart gestured towards the professor's heavy limber cock. "Are all the instructors built like...like you?"

"Most are. Headmaster Walker makes it a requirement of the hiring practice to ensure the school maintains its high standards." Davis nodded towards Hart's own substantial endowment. "From what I've seen today, you'd qualify quite nicely, Mr. Hart. Perhaps you should submit your resume."

Not knowing whether to laugh or cry, Hart numbly shook his head. "Sorry, professor, nothing personal, but I couldn't take the pay cut."

"I understand. No need to say anything more. Perhaps when you retire from business, you may want to reconsider." The old man paused as Hart stood there shaking his head as his spinning brain fought to take everything in. "But as I was saying, when I was explaining the nature of the school's curriculum to your daughter, she decided to confide in me the nature of your personal relationship. I was actually quite thrilled to hear that she was being instructed on, shall we say, 'the finer things in life', by an older man, especially one who was willing to teach her what we would be expecting of her here at this school."

Totally flummoxed by what he'd just heard in the last few minutes, Hart could only look from one to other. His daughter nodded in agreement to what the professor had just said, and gave her father a warm smile that melted his heart. Hart looked back as the professor continued speaking.

"Gabby told me that your birthday was coming up, and she wanted to get you a special gift."

Hart looked over at his daughter as she picked up the conversation. "So it was the professor I told all those things to about you and me, Daddy, not my girlfriends. When he told me some of the things I'd be learning here, I told him you'd been fucking me all summer long, and how much I loved it, and how much I was already missing it." She paused and nodded towards the old man behind the desk before continuing. "It was the professor who came up with the idea of the two of you sharing me, like we did just now. Based on what I told him about you, he thought you would really like it, and I agreed."

"I figured the threat of exposure was the only way to get you to agree to go along with our little plan to share your sweet little princess between the two of us," the professor said. "Sorry about that."

Hart gave a little chortle, the realization of what these two had just pulled over on him fully registering. "Hmm, that's quite the thing, isn't it," he said, giving both of them a stern look. He couldn't contain himself as a broad smile turned up the corners of his mouth. He turned to his daughter and wagged an accusatory finger at her. "Well, Gabby, I guess I'm going to have to punish you extra hard now, aren't I?"

All three laughed as Hart reached out and pulled his daughter to him. He kissed her deeply as he groped her big young breasts, rolling her stiff nipples between his thumb and forefinger. When they finally broke the kiss and she drew back gasping, he pushed her to her knees once more and dropped his heavy cock right back into her waiting mouth, knowing both he and the professor weren't done with her yet.

*

In Headmaster Jake Walker's office, he pushed the "stop" button on the video recorder that had been filming the entire proceedings from the hidden ceiling camera. Not only would that be a wonderful video to watch and jerk off to, but after watching the talents of young Gabby with the two older men, the headmaster decided having another personal interview with her was absolutely necessary. After all, in the previous one-hour private session he'd had with her when she and her father had first visited, he'd filled two of her willing holes with substantial loads. Maybe this time he'd go for three.