Geneva School for Girls Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, yeah," he thought as he looked at two sculpted beach balls teasingly displayed in her tight blue uniform shorts. The stretchy material just covered her big bum, the leg openings ending a mere inch or so below her pussy on her full creamy thighs. The fabric of her shorts covered the round cheeks of her bum like a second skin, leaving nothing to the imagination. He ran his hand up the backs of her thighs, which were glistening with a fine sheen of her perspirations as well. His fingers smoothed over her pronounced bum, the warmth of her body flowing right through his hand and sending more blood racing to his midsection.

"Spread your legs for me. That's what Julia did."

It took only the mention of Julia's name for the young girl to immediately comply. Roberts smiled as Paige readily spread her legs, opening the gap between her golden thighs. As he looked at the way her tight shorts cupped the mound of her sex, it was obvious her competitive juices weren't the only thing that was flowing. He could see the outline of her pouting pussy, and the fabric of her shorts was clearly soaked with her flowing juices.

"That's a good girl," he said as he ran his hand up the back of her thighs, slowly sliding his fingers higher. Her skin felt deliciously smooth beneath his hand, and he smiled to himself, knowing there was nothing sexier than the feel of the insides of a young girl's thighs. He moved his hand higher, and then stealthily slipped a couple of fingertips beneath the tightly-stretched leg opening of her athletic shorts. The tips of his fingers slid right over her sodden pouting pussy lips, her mound scintillatingly hot and soaking wet.

"My, my," he said, "it looks like someone forgot to put their panties on today."

"I...I don't like to wear them when I wear my uniform. They don't feel comfortable with these tight shorts."

"Hmm, you know, Paige, that may be against Headmaster Walker's regulations. I think I have to punish you for that."

"Punish me?" The girl looked back at Roberts over her shoulder, clearly alarmed.

"Yes dear. Unfortunately, it's something I have to do as one of your professors. Just let me pull your shorts down and I'll administer your punishment right here."

With Roberts pulling on the waistband of her tight shorts, Paige wriggled her hips back and forth, helping him as much as she could. He finally managed to pull them off, dragging them down her strong legs and tossing them on the pile of her other clothes. All she had left on now was her running shoes, her legs still spread apart as she lay across his lap. Roberts looked down at her chubby round bum, the skin of her supple cheeks as smooth as a baby's. He ran his hands over the warm mounds, his cock reminding him that it was in dire need of attention pretty soon.

"Well, Julia was wearing panties, so I have to take that into consideration when I'm making my decision." He looked down at the girl's face, and even with her facing downwards, he could see the sadness she was feeling. "But I think this punishment will be enough to bring it back to a clean slate, and then we can continue from there to see who I should select as captain."

"Yes sir. Sorry sir."

Roberts was anything but disappointed by her lack of panties, far from it. But again, there was no reason to let her know how thrilled he was to slide his fingertips over her dripping cunt. Instead, he kept to his role and drew back his hand, bringing it down in a playful slap on her curvy bum. SLAP!

"AAAH!"

Paige gave a little jerk but didn't move. Roberts gave her another slap, and she gasped again. He kept it up, her gorgeous round bum turning a blissfully warm pink. He gave her ten light slaps, and then put the flat of his hand on her soft cheeks, the heat of her flesh warming his hand.

"There, there," he said, rubbing his hand slowly back and forth over her bum. "That's all done. You took your punishment like a good girl. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you, sir," Paige eeked out.

"It's time for me to show how you compare to Julia on the next part of our test."

"Yes sir."

"Get on your knees, Paige."

The girl slid off his lap and got to her knees. Roberts stood up and took off his clothes, his rigid prick thrusting skyward as soon as he released it from his pants.

"Oh my god!" Paige exclaimed, her eyes opening wide as she saw Roberts' huge cock moving towards her.

This was the first time the two of them had been together, but Roberts knew it wouldn't be the last. There was no doubt in his mind that he was going to make Paige team captain, and he'd let her know that when the team made road trips to take on other teams or play in tournaments, the team captain would be sharing his room. He'd have access to that tremendous body of hers whenever he wanted, and he planned on dumping load after load into her until the stuff was dripping out of her every time she stepped onto the court.

"This is all for you, Paige. Let's see if you can take it like Julia did?" Roberts stood right in front of her, her upturned face looking at his horse-like cock with both fear and excitement in her sexy blue eyes. He wrapped one hand around the base of his cock with one hand, and then grabbed the base of her ponytail with the other. With a firm grasp of her 'fuck-handle', he pressed the engorged head of his cock against her cheek, the tip leaving a lewd wet mark on her skin.

"There you go, get used to that cock. It's going to be your best friend from now on," Roberts said as he rubbed it all over her pretty young face. He knew most women his own age would likely be repelled by being treated like this, but he could tell by Paige's submissive nature that she would love it. And love it she did. Her eyes were half-closed in blissful rapture as he moved the drooling tip of his cock from one side of her face to the other, leaving nasty snail-trails of precum on her soft skin, little purrs of satisfaction emanating from her throat. He kept this up for a few minutes, dragging his huge prick all over her face, rubbing the tip into her eye sockets, tracing it teasingly along her jawline, and then making her purse her lips as he sawed the underside of his throbbing erection back and forth over those soft pillowy lips, leaving nasty traces of precum everywhere.

"Stand at the end of the couch and bend over." Roberts gave the girl the instructions before stepping back and wrapping his hand around the pulsing shaft, stroking it provocatively towards her.

Paige got to her feet and moved to the end of the couch, where she leaned over, her huge breasts dangling pendulously beneath her. Roberts loved the way they swayed as she moved, the stiff buttons of her nipples pointing towards the floor. He moved behind her and used his foot to tap the insides of her running shoes, which was the only thing she was still wearing. "Spread those legs. I want a nice view of that hot cunt of yours."

Paige did as she was asked, moving her feet to each side. While he continued to stroke his cock, Roberts pressed down on her back with his other hand. The top of her chest was pressed against the arm of the couch now and, with her legs spread into an inverted 'V', her big curvy rump was perched up perfectly before him. He tipped his head to the side slightly to get a better look, the puffy mound of her vulva shining wetly. It shone like a precious jewel, and Roberts knew he was going to empty himself into that treasure slot. He moved between her spread legs from behind. Pressing down on the top of his rigid cock, he rubbed the engorged crimson crown up against those dripping labial gates. Like he'd done with her face, he rubbed his throbbing cock teasingly against her flesh, until she was whimpering and quivering with need.

"Please sir..." Paige gasped as she tried to push herself back against him, his hand on her back keeping her from accomplishing her goal.

"Please what?" Roberts smiled to himself, continuing to tease the girl as he rolled his hips salaciously, the tip of his cock now nestled between those slippery petals. He could feel her cunt-lips almost nibbling at him, as if trying to pull him deeper inside. The whole head was now inside her, and that sweet young love pocket was hot as a blast furnace. It took all of his willpower not to slam it balls deep into her in one vigorous thrust, but he wasn't finished teasing her just yet.

"Please sir...please fuck me."

There it was, more of those words he loved to hear. "Do you think you can take it as well as Julia could? She was a hot little thing, I have to say that for her. She had a cunt that could work a cock all night long, and still want more."

"Yes sir. I can do better than Julia." Paige kept wriggling her big round bum, wanting his cock way up inside her. But still, Roberts made her wait, his firm hand on her back holding her in place as he moved the engorged knob all around just inside the clutching opening of her twat.

"I don't know, Julia was pretty good at handling a big cock." He gave his hips a good hard roll, causing her to moan deep in throat.

"Oh my god...please sir, just let me try."

Roberts knew his willpower could only take so much, and with sweet young Paige's hot cunt all but pulling him inside her, there was no way he could wait any longer. It felt just too good for him to deny what he, and she, both wanted. "All right, Paige. Here you go, you're going to get every last inch in one thrust, and I expect you to take it, just like Julia did."

Roberts flexed forward. He looked down as those brilliant pink pussy-lips circled his cock in a loving grasp as his rigid shaft started to disappear inside her body. Those pretty petals of flesh were shining with her flowing juices, making the insertion smooth and luxuriously hot and tight.

"OH GODDDDDDD..." Paige tipped her head back and groaned loudly as he went deeper, stretching those young coital walls inside her like they'd never been stretched before. He felt his way blocked, her cunt just too tight. He looked down and saw that he still had about three inches left to go. It was obvious that this was the limit that her young pussy had been put to at this point in her life, as deep as the biggest cock she'd taken before had gone. But Roberts was used to that too, as a matter of fact, this was par for the course with most of the girls he fucked. Unless they'd been with Headmaster Walker, or one of the two or three other professors on staff who could compare to him in cock size, it was unlikely that any of these young girls had encountered boys, or men, with cocks the magnitude of someone like Roberts. And he loved being the first big cock they were taking. It was like he was busting their cherry all over again.

"That's not good enough, Paige," he said teasingly, rolling his hips slowly as he pressed the enormous knob of his cock against that breach point inside her. She was tight as a closed fist, her pussy gripping him like a vise, and hot as fucking pistol, but he wanted more, he want to take that deep virginity of hers. "Julia could take it all."

"Please sir, I know I can do it. I know I can take it all. Please...just...just..."

Roberts could feel her body thrumming with excitement, her cunt muscles massaging his rigid cock, willing it to go deeper. "Just what, Paige?"

"Just...just fuck me. Please fuck me as deep as you can!"

More of those words Roberts loved to hear. He drew back slightly and set his feet, and then levered his hips forward. The head of his cock blunted up against that tight spot inside her, but he pressed on, refusing to be denied. He felt the tissues inside her finally start to yield, hot oily juices bathing his cock. Another inch disappeared inside her, and then another. Roberts kept going, watching that last inch slide up between her tightly-stretched cunt lips, his shaven groin finally pressing up against the puffy mound of her pussy.

"OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!" Paige wailed as a massive orgasm shot through her body.

Roberts held her tight against him as the exquisite sensations tore through her. She was twitching and spasming like crazy, her tight cunt squeezing down on his cock so hard he thought she was going to snap it right off. She was gasping like a runner at the finish line, her young body quaking with the intensity of her climax. And Roberts held on and ground himself into her as she thrashed about, the intensity of her orgasm overwhelming her. The tingling sensation finally started to wane, and that's when Roberts took over.

"Here you go, Paige, let's see if you can take it like Julia did." With those words, he drew his lengthy rod back until just the tip was left inside her, the lips of her pussy following his retreating cock backward. To Roberts, it looked like those vivid pink cunt-lips were wrapped around his thick slab of meat in a possessive kiss, as if trying to pull it back inside. Roberts didn't think he had any choice but to give the girl what she wanted, so he slammed his hips forward, smashing her against the end of the couch as he bottomed out in one vicious stroke.

"UNNGGGHHHH..."

Paige groaned deep in her throat as Roberts picked up speed, drilling her over and over. She came a second time, and then a third, her buxom young body shaking and twitching with each luxurious release. Roberts knew he was close, but wanted to get his hands on those huge tits of hers again. Much to the girl's surprise, he totally withdrew, his glistening prick pointing at the ceiling as he stepped away and stood in front of the couch.

"Get down here and let me see you lick your juices off my cock. That's what Julia did."

Not wanting to be outdone by her competitor, on shaky legs, Paige stepped over and dropped to her knees. Roberts moved closer as the girl extended her tongue. With her hair still pulled back in her ponytail, Roberts could see her pretty face glistening with a fine sheen of perspiration, her eyes glassy and half-closed from the orgasms she'd already experienced.

"Go on, lick that cock. Get it nice and clean for me before I stick back into you. See if you can do as good a job as Julia did."

Eager to please, Paige pressed the flat of her tongue against the underside of Roberts' thrusting erection, the tip of her tongue touching the spot where his bag met the shaft. She pressed her tongue against the thick shaft, slowing dragging it upwards. The honey-like nectar she'd left on his cock was gathering on her tongue as she went higher. When she got to the broad mushroom head, she rolled her tongue over the pebbly flesh, drawing each succulent morsel of those tangy juices back into her mouth.

"That's the way, get it all," Roberts encouraged as she dropped her mouth and started licking along the other side of his prick. He smiled lewdly down at her as she enthusiastically performed her task, slurping up every drop of those shiny juices.

"That's good. Now come over here and sit on this." Roberts turned around and sat back in the middle of the couch. He put a hand around the base of his throbbing cock, pointing the tip up towards her. Paige stood up and started to straddle him. "No, turn around and ride it that way. That's what Julia did. I need to compare the two of you that way."

Keeping up this ruse, it came into Roberts' mind how interesting it would be if Julia was to actually come to him and ask about becoming team captain. Yes, it would be very interesting to then let young Julia know he had to compare her to Paige. But right now, based on what he'd seen of this busty blonde about to mount his cock, he knew Paige would be the one he'd choose every time. Just the same, it would be fun to put Julia through her paces.

But now Paige had turned around as he'd asked, her big curvy bum pointed towards him. She stepped back, her running-shoe-clad feet on either side of his. She looked down as she started to lower herself, watching as Roberts steered the engorged head of his cock up between her legs. She wriggled her backside as he plugged it between her slippery labia. With his cock nestled between those hot tight lips, Roberts reached forward and put his hands on her waist, guiding her.

"That's it, Paige, let's see you take every last inch."

He pulled down gently on her hips, but he didn't even need to do that. The girl was too far gone with desire already. As soon as he finished speaking, she let herself go, dropping all the way down on his thrusting shaft in one fell stroke.

"OH GODDDDDDDDDDD..."

Paige's wail filled the room as Roberts bottomed out inside her, the engorged of his cock as high up into her as it could get. Her hot slick mound was pressed flush up against him, every last millimeter of his huge cock stretching and filling her needy young hole, the blunt head of his cock bumping up against her cervix.

"OH MY...OH MY...AAAAAHHHHHH..."

Roberts felt the girl start to shake all over again as she climaxed once more. He rubbed his hands over her meaty backside as she continued to shiver and twitch, her head tipped back and her eyes closed in bliss as she came like a champion, exquisite tingles of delight shooting to every delicious nerve ending of her body. He kept his hands rubbing over the smooth flesh of her bum until she finally started to come down from her euphoric high, and then he slid has hands up her sides and around to the front of her body, filling his palms with her enormous tits.

"Go ahead, Paige, ride that cock. Let's see if you can ride it as good as Julia can."

He knew the competitive instincts were strong in the young blonde girl, and she didn't disappoint him. She started bouncing up and down like a bucking bronco, her talented young cunt working his cock better than he'd ever hoped for. There was no doubt that Paige was going to be the team captain, and he was already looking forward to those road trips and weekend tournaments. Yes, he'd be making use of this amazing young body of hers over and over again on those trips, filling her up with cum until the stuff was just running out of her.

"Oh yeah, that's it, take it nice and deep into that hot cunt of yours," Roberts said as he groped her breasts, amazed at the size and weight of the meaty spheres. They were jiggling and bouncing as she bucked up and down, her stiff nipples hard enough to almost poke holes in the palms of her hands. She rolled her hips better than any porn star he could imagine, her sizable backside grinding down against him over and over. She came again, spasming like a wildcat as she continued to ride. Roberts had to suppress the urge to come when that one hit her, but when she took off riding again after recovering from that one, he knew he had to come. He used his experience to keep that urge down until he felt her revving up again, and when she started to go off, he squeezed her big tits in his hand and slammed his cock as high up into her vise-like cunt as he could get, the semen inside him speeding up the shaft of his cock.

"OH MY GODDDDD," Paige crowed again, overwhelmed by another shattering climax.

Roberts came like a racehorse, absolutely pouring himself into her clutching cunt. Rope after sizzling rope of cum rifled into her as he totally unloaded, flooding her insides with a torrent of cum. She kept working his spewing prick with the muscles inside her, pulling every drop of spunk out of him that she could. His huge prick kept spitting, pasting her insides with wad after wad of cum. They came for a long time together, both of their bodies glistening with sweat from the delicious exertion. Both of them were breathing raggedly as they started to recover, and Roberts kept his hands on her sumptuous breasts as her chest continued to heave, big gulps of air causing her magnificent tits to rise and fall beneath his fingertips.

"Okay, Paige. There's one more comparison test between you and Julia that I still need to do."