Geneva School for Girls Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir," Coral replied, her head bobbing up and down in agreement. "I know Rita knows so much more than me about the school, about what it means to be here, and I know I can learn from her. If that's what you want from us, I know we can be good friends, maybe even best friends."

Roberts gave them an uncertain look as he paused. "All right then. I agree that, for now, we'll give it a try. I'll be responsible for disciplining you two as I see fit, and I won't say anything to Headmaster Walker, but I'm still not convinced that this will work. I need you girls to show me something to prove that this won't happen again."

Both girls looked at each other, confused. "Uh, what do you mean, sir?" Rita asked.

"For starters, you were pretty rough with each other out in that hallway. I'd like to see you hug to show that there are no hard feelings between the two of you."

"Oh, uh, okay, I guess," Rita said. She tentatively stepped over to Coral and extended her arms. Coral seemed to be reluctant at first, but knowing that Professor Roberts potentially held her future in his hands, she reached for Rita as well, their arms wrapping around each other as they hugged, her face looking at Roberts over Rita's shoulder.

Facing them in profile, Roberts took the opportunity to look down at their chests, seeing both sets of tits somewhat mashed together by the hug. Both girls were so well-endowed in the bust that there was no way they could hug anybody without those massive globes pressing against the other person. But with each of them having a set of guns like that, Roberts found himself licking his lips as he knew what he would be asking of them soon.

"That's a good start," Roberts said as the girls drew back from each other. "Now, let's see you kiss and make up."

"Kiss?" Coral asked, her face a mask of confusion.

Roberts nodded, his eyes arching up in surprise. "Yes, a kiss. That's common practice to show that there are no hard feelings, not just here, but pretty much around the world. And remember, you both agreed to accept the discipline that I deem appropriate to require of you and, right now, that's what I want you to do. Is that understood?"

"Yes sir," both girls chimed together in unison.

"All right then, go ahead and kiss."

"Uh...okay," Coral responded as Rita moved close to her once more.

Both girls pursed their lips forward and then pressed them against the other's cheek, almost what Roberts thought of as an air kiss, like European relatives gave to each other. "No, not like you're greeting your great aunt at a funeral. A real kiss."

Both girls turned towards each other again, this time pressing their lips together, their mouths tightly closed. A small smooching sound occurred, and then they backed away from each other, both of them looking at him expectantly.

Roberts pinched the spot between his eyebrows and slowly shook his head. "There's no way you can convince me that good friends, possibly best friends, kiss like that." He paused and looked directly at Rita. There was some information he'd been given from Headmaster Walker that he'd never needed to put to use, but now was the time. "Rita, is that the way you would have kissed Lindsay when she was your roommate last year?"

The voluptuous blonde girl blushed from head to toe, her eyes dropping to the floor. "No sir."

Roberts let that hang in the air for a few seconds, knowing the girl was remembering how intimate those kisses with Lindsay had become. After watching the buxom girl squirm a bit, he continued. "Well, I have to say, if that's the kind of effort to be best friends that I can expect from the two of you, well, we just might have to call the whole thing off." He turned and reached for the doorknob.

"No sir, please!" Rita blurted out, panic in her eyes. "We...please, can we try again?"

Roberts stopped with his hand on the door and looked back over his shoulder. He turned back around and shrugged. "All right, but this is it. If I don't see some commitment to this relationship in this next kiss, I'm going straight to Headmaster Walker's office."

Coral looked to Rita, as if knowing the older girl knew something she didn't. Rita reached out and drew the other girl to her, her lips pursed forwards for a kiss once more. Coral responded in kind, only this time when Rita pressed her lips against hers, the kiss was totally different. Roberts saw Coral's eyes briefly open wide as Rita kissed her more passionately, and then, as Rita put her arms around Coral and pulled her closer, Coral's eyes closed as she surrendered herself to the kiss.

"Mmm..."

A warm purr reached him from across the room, but Roberts couldn't tell which of the girls it had come from—maybe from both. The sound brought a smile to his face as he watched, Coral's cheeks flushing as Rita continued to kiss her. Their soft young lips were pressed together, but Roberts could see their mouths were parted, and he saw movement beneath Coral's cheek. He knew Rita had slipped her tongue into the other girl's mouth, exploring, teasing, drawing Coral deeper into the kiss. And Coral was definitely responding. She was willingly accepting Rita's tongue into her mouth, her lips coming alive as they moved warmly against the blonde girl's. Rita kissed Coral for a good minute, and then drew back, both of them gasping breathlessly.

"There, that's much better," Roberts said. "Let's try once again, shall we?" He stepped over and sat in the easy chair that each room had, getting comfortable for the show he was about to direct.

Rita took the lead again, drawing Coral against her as her lips sought out the dark-haired girl's. Coral eagerly entered into the kiss, this time bringing her hands up to Rita's face and pulling her closer. By now, the lips of both girls were glistening wetly as they pressed them together. Their heads turned slightly from side to side as they took this kiss nice and slow, and then Roberts saw the inside of Rita's cheek move this time, knowing that Coral had feathered her tongue into the other girl's mouth.

"Mmmm..."

Another cock-hardening purr came from the pair, and this time Roberts could tell it came from Rita. And then the dueling tongues moved back into Coral's mouth, and it was her turn to purr, the tone slightly higher than Rita's had been. The two girls kissed passionately for a few minutes, much to Roberts delight. Their hands were caressing each other's back and arms as they kissed, but Roberts could tell that, towards the end of the kiss, their hands seemed restless, itchy, as if they wanted more, which was exactly as he'd hoped. They finally broke the lengthy kiss and turned to him, both of them flushed and gasping. He was happy to see that they hadn't moved apart, their arms still partially around each other.

"Very good, girls. There is the possibility that you might become best friends yet. Now Rita, why don't you show Coral how you and Lindsay became such good friends. Show her what Lindsay taught you."

"Yes, sir," Rita replied obediently.

Roberts could see that the busty blonde was already getting aroused, the stiff tips of her nipples pressing boldly against the front of her nightie. When she moved in for another kiss, Roberts saw her hand move down the front of Coral's nightgown until she reached the hem. Then she slid her hand beneath and upwards, the soft white material gathering on her arm as she raised her hand higher. He followed the movement beneath Coral's nightgown as Rita's hand reached Coral's breast, cupping and squeezing the oversized mound.

"Aaaahh..."

Coral gave off a little gasp as Rita caressed her tits, their mouths still pressed together in a rapturous kiss. Being the forward type of girl that she was, Coral was not to be outdone. Roberts watched as she reached beneath Rita's nightie and did the same, only this time with both hands, her hands sliding up the voluptuous blonde's soft curvy body until, she too, had her hands full of Rita's massive young breasts. Rita let off a little moan as Coral's hands went to work, mauling those big round globes.

Roberts sat in the chair, watching intently as the blood poured to his midsection, his prodigious member rising beneath his robe. Things were proceeding just as he'd hoped, and there was plenty he was still expecting of these two. "Very nice, very nice. But I think you'd both enjoy it even more without those nightgowns getting in the way."

The girls drew their faces back from each other, their soft lips wet and shiny. Neither drew their hands back to take off their nightgowns though—he was happy to see that they each took the other girl's nightie off for her. Coral went first, grasping Rita's hem and gathering the material up in her hands as she worked it over the blonde's head before tossing it aside.

Roberts almost groaned out loud as Rita's tits came into view. That glimpse he'd had when her breast had been exposed during their scuffle was nothing more than a tease. And now, he was seeing those magnificent tits in all their glory. "And fuck, are they ever big," he thought to himself as another pulsation of blood fed into his stiffening prick. Big, amazingly round, and tanned a deliciously golden honey colour, just like the rest of her. It was obvious that the Florida girl spent a lot of time in the sun, but he hadn't expected her breasts to be tanned like the rest of her. He wondered if her father was ever present when she was tanning those huge babies poolside. "Lucky Dad," Roberts thought.

Coral was next. An instant later, Rita had her nightie off and tossed aside as well, both of them left wearing only their tiny white panties. Roberts focused his gaze on Coral's tits as they settled into position, totally covering the full breadth of her lithe body. He was amazed how a young girl with such a slender body could have such an oversized set of breasts. He had been right, having pictured her breasts as being almost cartoonish on her slim body, her tits seeming so outlandishly large. Yes, right here before him stood a dark-haired Barbie, the pert nipples at the ends of her huge tits pointing upwards enticingly. Like Rita, her tits were almost perfectly round, and rode high on her chest, despite their massive size. Her skin was pale as can be, but it looked sensually exciting to see the contrast with both her rich dark hair, and Rita's golden tanned skin. Robert's looked from one spectacular set of tits to the other, his eyes taking in every succulent curve and enticing valley. There was very little sag in either of those sets of puppies, as it was with nearly all of these well-endowed young girls, and Roberts thanked his lucky stars that he'd landed this job. Landed this perfect teaching position in an envious mountain locale that other teachers could only dream of, surrounded by busty young girls, sweet curious girls who were just discovering what their sensational bodies were capable of.

"That's the way, girls. Now let's see another kiss like the last one, but without your nightgowns to get in the way this time."

The girls immediately closed in on each other again, this time their breasts mashing together erotically as their mouths came together in a searing kiss. They mewed and purred as they kissed, and then their hands set to work, each of them caressing and stroking the other's breasts.

Roberts watched the lurid action taking place just a few feet in front of him, his cock now an iron bar needing attention. He slid his hand beneath his robe and drew his dick out through the fly in his pajamas. He continued to watch as he wrapped his hand around his throbbing prick and slowly stroked it, wanting to enjoy more of the show he was conducting. "I think it's time you girls took your panties off."

Stepping back slightly from each other, both girls shimmied out of their panties and kicked them out of the way. Both girls' mounds were cleanly shaven, making them look even younger, just as Roberts liked.

"Sit down on the bed, Rita," he instructed, gesturing to the closest bed. He had no idea if it was her bed, or Coral's, but it didn't matter.

The girls parted and Rita stepped over to the bed they'd been standing in front of, her big boobs jiggling provocatively as she sat down.

"That's a good girl. Now Coral, let me see you get down your knees between Rita's legs and give those breasts of hers a nice soft kiss."

Flushed and breathless, Coral dropped to her knees in front of the buxom blonde as Rita let her legs drift apart. From his spot across from them, Roberts caught a glimpse of her glistening pussy lips before Coral moved into the gap between her thighs. As Rita leaned back, bracing herself with her arms straight behind her, Coral lowered her head, her eyes half-closed and dreamy looking as she slipped her lips over one of Rita's stiff nipples. Roberts heard a soft smooching sound, and then Rita tipped her head back and closed her eyes as well, a soft smile of contentment on her face. "Mmm...that's it, that's the way."

"That's a good girl, make your new best friend feel good," Roberts said as he continued to slowly stroke his turgid prick. He was taking it easy, not wanting to get too excited too soon.

Coral quickly became totally engrossed in her duties. Rita flexed each shoulder forward in turn as Coral moved from one huge breast to the other, those golden tanned spheres glistening with traces of the dark-haired girl's saliva. Rita's nipples were now like glowing pink buttons, stiff as bullets from Coral's swirling tongue and sucking lips.

Roberts let this continue for five minutes or so, with Rita's chest continuing to heave as she gasped and sighed under Coral's oral attention. "That's good, Coral. Now Rita, let's see you give your new friend the same treatment."

The girls obediently switched places, and Roberts thought it looked sensually exciting again to see the contrast between Rita's tanned Floridian skin and Coral's pale flesh as they closed in on each other. Both girls were stunningly beautiful in their own right, but there was something wickedly exciting about seeing the two of them so close together. As Rita kneeled between her spread thighs, Roberts was happy to see Coral sit forward on the edge of the bed and present one over-sized tit to the blonde girl. Coral had slid both hands up beneath one breast and lifted it, deftly flicking her thumb over the nipple before feeding the thick rubbery bud between Rita's pursed lips.

"Mmm...that feels so good," Coral said as Rita started to suck and lick at the stiff button. She nipped at it gently, causing a shiver of excitement to trip down Coral's spine.

After a minute or two, Coral brought her hands beneath her other breast, hefting it and pushing the thrusting nipple right into Rita's avidly working mouth. Rita worked that one over enthusiastically, her hands gently stroking Coral's hips and thighs as she suckled at her breast.

Roberts breathed deep, the alluring scent of innocent young cunt tickling at his senses. When Rita had moved from one of Coral's breasts to the other, he'd caught of glimpse up between Coral's legs as well. The pink mound of Coral's sex was glistening wetly as well, just as Rita's had been moments ago. Like Rita, Coral was flushed with arousal as the blonde girl sucked her breasts, wet smacking noises emanating from her working mouth. Rita pulled back at one point after sucking hard on the stiff nipple, drawing the huge tit with her until it popped out of her mouth noisily. The balloon-like tit bounced back against Coral's slender body before settling back in position beside its partner.

"That's very good, Rita. Why don't you slip a finger into your new best friend and make her feel really good."

A sly smile came over Rita's face as she turned back to Coral, her hand moving higher between the young girl's legs. At the same time as her lips locked down on one of Coral's pert nipples, she slid her middle finger between the slippery petals marking the entrance to Coral's pussy. The finger moved all the way in until she could go no further, and then Roberts saw Rita twist her hand back and forth, knowing she was rubbing her fingertip all around the hot wet tissues inside Coral's cunt.

"Oh my god...that is so good," Coral groaned, tipping her head back and closing her eyes as Rita's mouth and fingers worked her over. Rita kept this up, moving her finger back and forth as well as mixing it up with that tantalizing stirring motion, and all the while, she kept licking and sucking on Coral's big tits, moving from one breast to the other.

"Let me see you lick that finger clean, Rita," Roberts commanded.

The voluptuous blonde withdrew her hand from between Coral's legs, her finger glistening with the girl's warm honey. She brought the finger to her mouth. Roberts saw Rita breathe deeply, her eyes half-closing as the euphoric fragrance of young pussy wafted over her. She slipped the finger into her mouth, her lips closing down on it wantonly, her full soft lips pursed forward. She slid the full length into her mouth, and Roberts saw her cheek move, knowing she was licking her finger clean. She withdrew it when she was done, and then turned back to slip it back inside Coral's weeping little box.

"I think she's ready for another one," Roberts said, now keeping his hand off his rearing cock. Just watching the two busty beauties, he could have jerked off right there, but he wanted to save this load for a little while yet. "Work over that sweet young pussy with two fingers now, Rita."

Rita put her index finger next to her middle finger and slid them both inside Coral's drooling cunt, causing the pale girl to groan deep in her throat. The moans continued as Rita went back to sucking on her tits as she worked over Coral's dripping snatch, this time two fingers doing the work in unison. Roberts smiled as a nasty wet sticky sound came to his ears as Rita slid her fingers back and forth.

"One more should do the job," Roberts said after a few minutes.

Rita followed the professor's instructions compliantly, forming the first three finger of her hand into a pyramid shape and then sliding it fully into Coral's beckoning cunt.

"Oh God, yessss...," Coral hissed under her breath as she threw back her head.

The girl's backside was shifting about restlessly as Rita started to vigorously finger-fuck her. The girl's tit's were gleaming with the blonde's saliva, Rita's lips and tongue still working on the massive mounds as her forearm drove back and forth between Coral's legs.

"OH FUCK...OH FUCK...AAAAAHHHH," Coral gasped out loud as she started to come. She was twitching and shaking like crazy, her hands gripping the edge of the bed as Rita's mouth and fingers combined to give her a nerve-shattering climax. Rita kept sucking her tits and rubbing those three fingers over the gushing walls of her pussy as Coral's backside thrashed from side to side, her body totally overwhelmed with the intensity of her orgasm.

Roberts smiled as he watched, having the feeling that this was only the start of a beautiful relationship between these two. He loved the way Coral's oversized tits were jiggling and heaving as she gasped for air, drawing in ragged breaths as her body fought to recover from the tingling sensations. "Okay, Coral, you've had your fun, now why don't you and Rita switch places and see if you can do the same for her?"

"Yes sir," Coral replied as she looked at Roberts with hooded eyes, her face flushed from the hot blood flowing through her slender body.

Rita stood up as Coral slid to her knees at the side of the bed, her shaky legs folded beneath her. Rita sat where Coral had been, her magnificent golden breasts mere inches from the dark-haired girls face. Rita let her legs roll open to each side, the insides of her tanned thighs drawing Roberts' eyes like a magnet. Rita was definitely an all-around 'fuckable' girl, with a lush curvy body built for speed. Those full creamy thighs and mouthwatering tits would be the envy of any woman, let alone girls her own age. She was a schoolgirl with a body that would have any teacher climbing the walls with frustration. She had a body that men dreamed of, craved, fantasized about. A body that seemed to be crying out for a man's hands to caress and stroke, to slide something big and hard into, finding something hot, wet, and oh so tight. A body made for fucking.