Genius That He Was

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching a porn movie was nothing new to Ray and Ethel. They had seen their share and had gotten pretty hot doing that. But, watching two people they knew get it on really got them going. They managed to shed their clothes without saying a word, and without missing what was going on a few doors down either. By the time Billy Bob was eating Sissy, Ethel was going down on a very hard and excited Ray, who was doing his best to watch the movie and finger Ethel at the same time. Things were definitely getting steamy in their apartment.

Maria happened upon channel four a minute or so after Ray. She immediately recognized little Sissy Johnson sprawled out on the bed playing with herself. Like Ray, she sat there mesmerized watching the movie. It was hard to believe Sissy was naked and right there on her television screen, but there she was. Maria was just as partial to women as she was to men, and immediately got turned on watching Sissy. She sat on her couch and watched. About the time Billy Bob showed up on the screen, cock at the ready, one of Maria's hands had found its way into the top of her sweat pants, under her silk panties, and was lightly going over her pussy lips. She slumped back on the couch to watch this. It had been a long time since she had any sex with a man or a woman. She was very horny, and in short order, her fingers were merrily playing with her now very swollen clit. She was also getting very wet.

By the time Billy Bob was done eating Sissy, Maria’s sweats and panties were down around her ankles and her legs were spread wide. Her fingers were very busy on her clit and she wished she had her vibrator. She would have gone into the bedroom to get it, but she didn’t know how long this movie was going to last. With a little luck, she would come when Sissy did.

Ray and Ethel lasted until Billy Bob took Sissy doggie style. Right there on the couch, Ray took Ethel the same way, with her moaning just as loud as Sissy. Ray didn’t last much longer than Billy Bob had, and filled Ethel with his come just after she had started coming. They were done just as the movie ended. They looked at each other, and without saying a word, just shook their heads. This was unbelievable.

Maria managed a rather nice come just as Sissy was having her little pussy filled with Billy Bob’s hot come. When she was done, she just sat there with her legs apart looking at the television, not really believing what she had just seen. How could two idiots have managed to get a movie of them fucking on the building’s cable system? She wondered if it had gone over the whole cable system; it hadn’t, the buildings signal amplifier had blocked that, but anyone in the building could have seen it.

Billy Bob and Sissy sat and watched their movie and mostly just fondled each other – they wanted to see the whole movie. It was every bit as hot as they had hoped it would be. Considering that this was their first amateur porn movie, they thought they had done a very good job. Unbeknownst to them, about eight other occupants of that building thought they had too. They retired to the bedroom and this time, Sissy was on top of Billy Bob. While pumping away at each other, they discussed camera angles, close-ups, and their next move, “Sissy Does Billy Bob.”

No one mentioned the hot porn movies to the stars of those movies. Over the course of the next two months, an increasing number of the building’s residents were treated to several more movies featuring Billy Bob and Sissy. Moreover, they appeared to be learning how to make better movies. The close-ups were closer, the zooming went smoother, and now and then they did the “money shot” where Billy Bob would pull out of Sissy at the last second and spray his come on her face or up her back. They even did, what everyone had to agree, was a very hot anal scene. Old Billy Bob had screwed Sissy in the ass, and then pulled out at the last second and shot a huge amount of his creamy come into her still open asshole.

Billy Bob, the genius that he was, got a hint one day when he overheard two of the building’s residents talking about the amateur porn movies they had seen now and then on a cable channel. Billy Bob had never seen a porn movie on the cable channels, and he and Sissy watched a lot of television. He wondered, but blew it off.

It was about a week later, when the building’s manager asked him if he wouldn’t mind showing his nice amateur movies a little later at night so that a few of the kids that lived in the building would be safely in bed before they came on. It was then that Billy Bob the genius finally realized that there was something screwy about the way he had his VCR hooked up. Maybe he should have opened that shrink-wrapped manual after all!

Copyright © March 2002 by Art, all rights reserved.

12