Gentle On My Mind Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few more minutes passed as we tried to find normality. Eventually we were all calm.

"Shall we have supper at Sarah's?" I asked, suddenly hungry.

The ladies agreed and we were soon there. It came as no surprise as we passed through the front door that both immediately took off their few clothes. They stood, hands on hips, tapping feet with feigned impatience as they waited until I followed suit. Then, with my arms around their shoulders and their arms wrapped around my waist we bounced in tight naked formation down the narrow hallway into the kitchen.

While they bustled around quietly preparing something miraculous I opened a bottle of wine and poured three glasses.

The food was delicious. We had all taken time out for quick showers before we sat at the kitchen table; a second bottle of wine was already doing service!

Once the meal was over and the dishes cleared we dressed and strolled casually to June's house. Sarah and June hugged, kissed and whispered. I checked that everything was in order before we left.

As we walked on to my cottage Sarah was quiet. She held my hand tightly as we strolled in the warm evening air.

"Jaaack . ." Oh no, that three-note version of a single syllable again!

"Jaaack," Sarah did it again, I was almost hypnotised! "I need to tell you something." She paused and turned to face me holding both hands.

"Isn't this how we started?" I teased.

She looked puzzled, then laughed. "Oh yes. Sorry, I forgot." She pulled me close and quickly kissed my lips. "No, darling I'm afraid this is another confession. I'm sorry, we should have told you before but today June's cycle is just about right for ovulating." Sarah peered into my face, the light from the setting sun making her hair glow. "Jack, she could get pregnant."

I didn't respond, unsure how to reply without offending Sarah.

Sarah hugged me close. "I'm so sorry Jack. We should have told you before so that you . ." I kissed her.

"OK, let's not think about that just now. We need a good night's rest before we get up early in the morning." We walked on in silence until we reached my cottage door. Inside we hugged and kissed some more. I could sense her apprehension about my reaction to her confession so I walked into my kitchen, put on the kettle then sat at the table with her.

"I'm getting on a bit, as you may have noticed. I doubt that my sperm count is what it was when Harry was conceived. Add to that the frequent withdrawals you have made from my aging balls in the past few days and it would seem to greatly reduce any prospect for fertilising June's waiting egg." At that point the kettle boiled. I got up and made cocoa returning to the table with the steaming mugs.

Sarah's eyes followed me, still anxious. After she sipped her cocoa she whispered "Actually Jack, I was hoping 'we' might score".

I reached over and held her free hand. "I know, darling. Me too, maybe you stand more chance. What about your previous cancer treatment? Did that spoil your chances of conceiving?"

Sarah shook her head. "I don't know. Really, with both of us being treated the prospects were low anyway. We never felt like having sex and we never did ask that question."

I couldn't resist running my hand along the hairs on the back of her arm. Sarah smiled. I lifted her hand and gently kissed her fingers. "You would make a lovely Mum for our little girl."

"Jack, that's a lovely vision. I'd love for it to come true." Sarah sighed, stood and reached for my hand. "Come on old day-dreamer, can you muster one more try!"

I laughed. "OK, which room did you want to bless with this propitious event?"

"I want to be in your bed, your woman, your lover. Are you up for that?"

"That sounds a perfect plan; I'll give it my best shot. Our bed awaits, do you want to use the bathroom first?"

A few minutes later I had undressed and turned down the bed. As I turned out the main light and lit the bedside lamps I became aware of Sarah standing in the doorway. She was naked, beautiful, vulnerable and crying.

Quickly moving to take her in my arms I kissed away the tears.

"It's OK Jack. Really it is," Sarah murmured as I nuzzled her white neck. "I'm just so happy, but so sad at the same time. I've never felt like this about anyone before. You fill me with joy and confidence. You seem to know me better than I know myself and I love you so much."

I didn't let her continue. Our kiss was all-consuming. We transmitted so much love with our lips and tongues. There was passion for sure but so much more. Our hands caressed each other's backs. Our thighs rubbed and wriggled. Eventually I eased Sarah gently onto my bed.

Sarah lay in the middle, legs closed and arms at her sides like a soldier at attention. I moved slowly over her my lips a millimetre away from her skin as I adored every part of her without quite touching. When I reached her feet she slowly parted her legs and I crawled slowly forward, still just disturbing the downy hairs of her legs.

Sarah moaned and widened her legs as my lips brushed her pubic hair. Her arms were now above her head as she raised her hips to try to feel me. As I climbed higher I touched the tip of my cock at the warm, moist entrance to her vagina and slowly slid all the way in then all the way out. The audible plop of my exit was accompanied by a disappointed groan from Sarah.

I eased in again. Wonderful delight washed over me. Our whole world was focussed on that space where my cock and her sweet pussy made the only point of contact between us. I repeated my unhurried entry and complete withdrawal several times. Throughout this process Sarah watched, enthralled and breathless. I could see her rapid heartbeat as her erect nipple quivered rhythmically.

As I waited, poised just touching her moist vagina our eyes locked.

"Now Jack, now please" she murmured lifting her hips in readiness.

Slowly I eased forward until my penis was fully embedded inside her. My aching arms were grateful for the release as I lowered my body to touch Sarah's. Our eyes were still gazing deeply into the other's very soul.

Without warning her body convulsed. Her pussy throbbed and ground around my cock as her orgasm raged like a tidal wave. My own climax was still far off, I'm not sure I was ever going to get there!

Slowly, beautifully, her breathing slowed and Sarah relaxed, moaning my name softly. Holding her tightly with my cock still lodged in her pussy, I rolled us over so that she lay on top and pulled a sheet over her sweaty back. I eased my legs apart and whispered for her to close hers until she was between my thighs, her closed legs between mine. I wrapped my arms around her back and held her to my chest.

We stayed in this blissful position for a while then I quietly asked "Do you want to sleep or screw?"

Sarah's response was a vibrating "Ummmmmm" as her lips pressed against my throat. "Maybe both dear fellow; . . but in which order?"

She sighed then purred "Sleep or screw?" several times until she fell asleep!

........................................................................................................

To be continued in Chapter 5

12