Getting Even With Dad

Story Info
A wife gets even with her husband. With help from son.
3.4k words
4.44
324.9k
54
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jim40inVa
Jim40inVa
12 Followers

There are some advantages to having a birthday in March. Although I have just turned eighteen “legally an adult” I haven’t yet graduated from High School so I’m still living at home. No responsibility (except school of course) and my parents finally relaxed with all the rules. They even let me hook up a computer to the Internet in my room; they wouldn’t allow it before because “You never know who is lurking on those things!” Anyway, even though I have a steady girlfriend, Jean is 17 and thinks we are going to get married after high school, I have always found older women fascinating. So naturally, I found a web site that featured amateur submissions of “Mature Women”. Needless to say, this became a regular site for me to visit. The women, though some were not really good looking, had the sexuality and familiarity with their bodies only a mature woman could have. About two weeks ago I was checking this site and I didn’t realize it then but I was in for the shock of my life.

As I was surfing thru the normal pictures of hot mature women, I opened one that showed the most amazing pair of breasts that I had ever seen. Her areola was large and dark but unlike most women with large areola, her breasts didn’t sag a bit and her nipples were huge! They must have stuck out an inch and her breasts were nice and firm. I couldn’t wait to open the next picture and see more of this woman. When I opened the next picture, this woman was sitting up and had a hold of her nipples and were pulling them up and out so much I was amazed her nipples were not tearing off. I could only hope that whoever posted these pictures showed more of this woman, so far all I had seen was here breasts but I was definitely getting hard just seeing those. When I opened the next picture, my prayers were answered; it showed a beautiful completely shaved mound with just a little hint of a paunch between her belly button and the top of her vagina. Unfortunately, her legs were closed so I couldn’t get a real good look at her slit but there were more pictures waiting to be opened and I could only hope they would get more revealing as I went on.

The next picture was full spread legs with a perfect shot of that smooth vagina and I noticed that this woman had a little gold hoop thru her clitoris. That’s right, she had a pierced clit! I couldn’t help myself any longer; I pulled my rock hard cock out and started slowly rubbing myself as I opened the next picture. It was a picture of the most perfect ass I had ever seen in my life. The woman was facing away from the camera, on her knees and elbows, with her ass sticking up and it was a perfect heart shape with the cheeks spread just enough to see her cute little pinkish brown hole. I could just barely make out the dark hair on the back of her head in the picture. I was hoping that whoever posted these pictures would show this woman’s’ face. Some times they did and these were the ones that really got me going. I continued to stroke my tool as I went thru the pictures and I knew I wasn’t going to last long. This woman had the most incredible body I had ever seen. As I opened the next picture, there it was a full frontal view complete with face showing, with pussy spread wide open and wet just waiting for a hard cock to plunge in. As I shot my load, shock also hit me. I recognized this woman! Oh my God! This woman with the perfect body that I had just had an orgasm to was my mom! I couldn’t believe it. Curiosity had its’ hold on me now and I couldn’t stop opening the pictures.

There were more pictures in sexy lingerie in various poses that were starting to get me hard again despite the fact that this was my mom. Finally, there was an icon for a video. I couldn’t help myself I just had to see this video of my mom! When the movie started, there was my mom lying on her bed with her finger buried in her pussy working like there was no tomorrow. As she raised her finger to her lips, I could see her juices coating her fingers. Then, my own mom started to clean her fingers off with her mouth.

I had never realized just how hot my mom was until that point, even though I had seen her in her bikinis, shorts and a couple of times with a towel wrapped around her as she came out of the bathroom when she had taken a shower. I mean, I just never thought of her in a sexual way before, this was my mom. Over the next couple of days however, whenever I saw her in shorts leaning over to get laundry out of the drier or wearing a mini skirt just walking around the house I would get a raging hard on. Every time I did I would turn beat red and have to leave before she noticed. Finally, after about three days, after supper when I was alone in my room, my mom knocked on my door and asked if she could come in to talk to me. I couldn’t say no so she came in and sat in my chair by the computer as I was sitting on the edge of my bed.

“You know, I have noticed you have been almost trying to avoid me the last couple of days.” She said. “I’m worried about you and if there is anything you need to tell me you know you can.”

We had always been close and I knew she was worried about my strange behavior but how was I going to explain that I was getting a boner whenever I saw her? I finally figured that if I turned this to her pictures, I could share the blame with her and I wouldn’t get in so much trouble.

“Mom, you’re right, I have been avoiding you but before I tell you why, I think there is something you ought to see.”

I moved over to the computer and booted it up with shaky hands. As I opened the web page, I could see my mom wasn’t happy but she was being understanding.

“Don’t be embarrassed, all young men your age are curious about women and I would rather have you looking at them on the computer than getting someone pregnant.” she said.

I guess she thought I was embarrassed about surfing porn and figured that was what the problem was.

“Mom, that’s not what has been going on.” I said. “Just watch the screen.”

I clicked on the first of the pictures that I now knew was my mom and watched as it opened.

My mom was starting to get upset now and told me “I don’t think this is very appropriate for me to be looking at pictures of naked women with you!”

“Just watch.” I told her as I clicked on the next button.

As I worked my way thru the pictures, I could see the color draining from my moms face as she started to realize that it was she.

When I finally got to the shot of her completely spread, I heard her say “Oh my God! No one was supposed to see these!” I figured now was the time to tell her what the problem was but before I got the chance she said “That’s why you have been avoiding me, you’re ashamed of me!” and she was crying.

I looked down at my mom and saw the devastation on her face and hoped I wasn’t making thing worse as I said, “No mom, I’m not ashamed of you but whenever I see you, these pictures pop into my mind. I know I shouldn’t think of you like that but I can’t help it.” Finally, my mom started to calm down and grasp the situation.

She noticed that I had a raging hard on but she didn’t say anything about it instead she said, “I think we need to talk about these.” indicating the picture on the screen.

“I think you’re right.” I said as I moved back across the room to sit on my bed.

“I didn’t know these were you when I started looking at them, I promise.” I said trying to hide the fact that I had a raging hard on.

“How did they get there?”

“These pictures are private pictures your father has taken of me that he swore no one else would ever see. That son of a bitch!”

I suddenly realized I wasn’t going to get in trouble. My mom was pissed at my dad for posting these pictures but I still had the problem of getting a hard on whenever I saw my mom so I said “Well, that explains were they came from but I just can’t help thinking about those pictures and the movie whenever I see you!”

“Movie, what movie?” I suddenly realized that I hadn’t shown her the rest of the pictures or the movie. Maybe I was going to get it after all, there was no way she was going to miss the fact that I kept looking at the files even after I knew it was her. I went over next to her and skipped ahead to the movie icon and clicked on it. As the movie played, I didn’t realize that I was rubbing myself thru my pants, but my mom did. Once the movie was done, I once again went over and sat down on my bed.

“Well, I guess we can’t do anything about what you have already seen,” my mom said “but we have to get thru this somehow.” “At least now I know what the problem is and we can see if we can work out a solution.”

Suddenly, I noticed a smug look come across on my mom face as she said “Tell you what, would you be willing to help me get back at your father for posting these and solve this problem at the same time?”

I didn’t have a clue what she was talking about but I told her I would. “Ok, tomorrow is Saturday but your father is working so we will take care of this tomorrow. In the mean time, get some sleep,” she said as she rose up out of the chair and gave me a smile before leaving me alone.

The next morning, the sound of my dads car starting woke me up as he headed off to work. A few minutes later, I heard a knock on my door. When I told my mom to come in, she asked me if I was still willing to help her get even with him. I was still kind of groggy as I asked her how I could help her out.

“Well, you may know that your father and I got married when I was eighteen, but what you don’t know is that the reason we got married was that I was pregnant with you.” I was starting to get more awake but I still couldn’t figure out why she was telling me this.

“I have never been with another man,” she said, “even though he was twenty one and quite experienced when we got married.” This was starting to get interesting and my mind was working a mile a minute as I tried to figure out where this was going.

“What do you have in mind?” I asked as I started to get up.

“Well, you obviously find me attractive,” she said as she noticed the bulge in my pajamas “but I think that’s because my body is a mystery to you. Except for those pictures, you have never seen me naked. If we get you used to seeing me naked, you won’t have your’ problem any more.” Well, this is definitely not where I was expecting this to go.

“How does that help you get even with dad?” I asked as I realized what my mom was suggesting.

“Well, if you agree, I’ll have you take pictures of me and I’ll leave them where he can find them. When he realizes he didn’t take the pictures, he’ll start wondering who did.” She said with a smile on her face.

“That way, we can kill two birds with one stone.” I couldn’t believe what my mom was suggesting, that I take pictures of her naked but that was exactly what she had in mind. This was starting to get weird but I agreed, anything for my mom.

“You go down stairs and get the camera ready,” she told me as she started to turn around to leave my room “I’ll go get into something that should get his head spinning.”

As I went down stairs, my mom went into her room and closed the door. I heard her bedroom door open a few minutes later and she came down the stairs wearing her robe. Ok, I thought. She wants me to take some pictures of her just flashing a bit in her robe I could handle that. But when she got down stairs, I wasn’t prepared for what happened next. As she opened her robe, I saw my mom was wearing a red silk girdle that had garters coming from the bottom holding white stocking up on her long sexy legs. And where the bra cups should have been, there was nothing but those beautiful breasts that I had seen in the pictures. To complete the outfit, she had on a tiny matching thong that left her ass completely exposed and black stiletto heel shoes that must have been at least and inch and a half high.

“Well” she said, “I can see by your reaction that I chose the right outfit.”

As I was still just wearing my pajama bottoms it was easy to see the tent in the front of them.

“Lets get this over with before I lose my nerve” was the next thing she said.

She sat down on the couch and demurely kept her legs together as I started to take pictures of her. Slowly, mom started to warm up to the camera and she seemed to be getting less nervous and more wantonly sexual as she started to move in her poses. I had some really nice shots of her from behind on her knees on the couch looking back over her shoulder where I could see the lust in her eyes. Finally, I suggested she lay down on the couch and I take some shots of her from above. These came out very nice but it was big decision time as I asked if she was ready to remove her thong. I could tell she was nervous but determined as she slid her thong down and I got my first real live look at her shaved pussy complete with that little golden loop thru her clit. As I took pictures, I started directing her to touch herself and finally I was taking picture of her wide spread pussy from just a few inches away!

“Your dad is not going to believe these shots,” she told me as I continued to click away. “The only problem is he probably will think I set up the tripod and took the pictures myself.”

I could clearly see that she had made a major decision as she asked if I would take some pictures of her lying down with my dick between her and the camera. “That’s the only way I can prove to your father that another man took these photos.”

“Anything you want mom” I said as I pulled my pajama bottoms down to release my seven and a half inch cock to view. I stood over my mothers face thrusting my cock out so I could get a good shot of my dick in front of her when suddenly I felt her hand on my tool.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“It’s ok baby, I just want to make sure you’re in the shot.” She said as she angled my penis towards her mouth. “Besides, who do you think changed your diapers for you? It’s nothing I haven’t seen before.”

“Yah, but I was a lot smaller then” I replied.

“Yes you were she told me as she stared at my cock with a lusty look on her face.” I knew this was getting to much for me and if I didn’t take the pictures soon it would be to late so I concentrated on taking the shots and tried not to think of my cock just inches from my mothers mouth. As I was snapping away, I saw thru the lens my mother raising up towards my cock, opening her mouth and then I felt the most wonderful feeling as she closed her lips around my head and started to suck me deeper into her mouth. Well, it’s to late to turn back now I thought as I continued to take pictures of my cock running in and out of her mouth.

As I started to feel that familiar churning in my balls, I warned my mom “I’m going to cum!” but she just kept sucking. I couldn’t believe what was happening, I was going to shoot my load in my own mothers’ mouth. As I did, she swallowed it all.

As she lay there with the remnants of my orgasm trickling from her lips I knew that I had to return the favor. I put down the camera and started to rub those beautiful breasts that I had suckled as a child. I could feel my mothers’ nipples harden as I lowered my mouth to first one and then the other, hungrily and happily returning to the supply of that life sustaining nourishment that I had received from her tits. As I slowly kissed my way down her belly, I gazed in wonder at the lips that eighteen years earlier had parted allowing me to come into the world. This time, as I parted her lips with my tongue, I knew I was not going out into a cold world but instead into a soft warm place of comfort.

I continued to lick her pussy, every once in a while taking time to flick her pierced clit, until I felt my mother begin to squirm under me in the beginnings of an orgasm.

“Oh my God!” she exclaimed. Then, I plunged my tongue in as far as I could as her juices washed over my face in an explosion of pure pleasure. Knowing that I had pleasured my mom in this way, my penis was once again rock hard and I knew I was going to fuck my own mother.

“Mom” I said, “I need to fuck you!”

“Well baby, you know mommy has never denied you anything you needed.” She replied with a smile on her face. As I lay down atop her, I guided the head of my member to the opening of her vagina and began to rub it up and down the length of her cunt. “Oh yes baby! That’s mommas’ big man.” She gasped. As I plunged my cock into her waiting hole, I felt the velvety walls of her cunt try to swallow my cock deeper into her. Everything felt right as my cock again and again strained to return to its’ place of creation. Deeper and deeper I thrust. In and out over and over again until I knew I was going to explode.

“I’m going to cum mom.” I groaned.

“That’s ok baby. Let it go.” She replied. As my orgasm washed over me, I felt my whole soul pour out thru my penis and return to the place it was formed.

Well, we did solve one of our problems that day. My mom loaded the pictures on my dads’ computer and wouldn’t tell him whom the strange cock belonged to when he found the pictures. He was pissed at first of course but when she told him she did it because of him posting pictures of her on the net he didn’t have a lot to say about it. The other problem, me getting hard whenever I see my mom, we are still working on. As a matter of fact dear readers, I apologize but I have to go. You see my dad is working again today and mom just knocked on my door.

Jim40inVa
Jim40inVa
12 Followers