Getting Laid The Mature Way Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got the evening off.

I went to bed early and had a good night's sleep. I was exhausted after having been drained completely by three horny women.

I woke up early feeling renewed but also horny especially when I thought about what had happened the afternoon before. I got an idea how to repay Rosie.

I still had an hour before I was due for work when I slipped into the wing house. I knocked softly at Rosie's door before entering. She was awake although sleepy.

"Eric, how nice of you to call in. What brings you here at this hour?" she said.

"I want to thank you for yesterday. It was fantastic what you taught me," I said and leaned down to kiss her. She pulled me down to lay beside her.

"So you liked that? Well, I thought you would. Most men do in my experience," she said and laughed contented. "Well, I guess you didn't come here at this hour just to tell me that, did you? You are a horny boy that's for sure. I like that. Well, move over and get ready. I'll be with you in a moment."

Laughingly she jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom. I enjoyed her rolling ass. Yes, she was sleeping in the nude as she had said.

She soon was back and showed that the door wasn't the only thing that was unlocked. Her entry was as wide open as was her mouth when she leaned over me taking my cock into it. I was on my back having taken my clothes off waiting for her. My cock was erect from anticipation but she wanted to make it even harder. Which she did with great skill.

She lay down on her back wanting to be entered. She moaned of pleasure already when I got on top of her and my cock searched for her entrance. She lifted her ass helping me to find the way inside and cried out when I slid into her.

It became a long slow fuck with a couple of highlights before I let myself loose. Then I fucked for my own pleasure but Rosie liked it as well. We erupted together in a shuddering climax that made her scream and me to grunt of pleasure.

I rested on top of her and my cock stayed hard for an unusually long time. When it started to soften Rosie set her muscles in motion. Not only did she prevent my cock from getting limp, no, she got it back to full hardness. She looked up at me smilingly.

"One for the road then. Get going, enjoy yourself," she said and bucked under me.

I did just that. Enjoyed myself enormously, fucking for my own pleasure only. But Rosie knew of course that it would take some time before I was ready to deliver again. She had plenty of time for her own enjoyment and pleasure and took good care of the time. When my loins finally tingled she had come three times and joined me in her fourth.

This time my cock got limp almost instantly as soon as I fell down resting on top of Rosie.

"Time to wake up. Not that I mind having you on top of me but you mustn't be late."

I woke up with a start. I had taken a nap lying on top of Rosie's generous soft body. Now she smiled at me, a contented smile.

"It was a nice of you stopping by. I liked your way of saying thanks," she giggled and rolled me off her. I looked at the watch and saw that it was almost seven. Time to report for work.

It was a nice sunny day and I really enjoyed working in the garden. Just before lunch Madame made one of her inspection rounds. She ended her tour coming to the flower bed I was working on.

"You have done a great job this summer," she said amiably. "The garden has never looked better. You have been working hard and not only in the garden. You have used a lot of gardening skill on Rosie. She has never before looked so happy and so easy minded. Well I guess that you enjoyed that part too although the late and odd hours. Yes, I saw you sneak out this morning. A good fuck you had from the way you looked. And Rosie really beamed at breakfast. And the maids are so easygoing these days. Well done." She smiled and left.

Belinda came to see me in the afternoon. I saw her well in advance and put my tools together thinking that she wanted a quickie. She grinned when she noticed what I did.

"Would have been nice but sorry, not now. What about my place this evening? Gunilla has the evening shift," she said grinning broadly and gave me a quick hug before she turned and left. Her ass rolled much more than usual. Was that a sign?

I was at her door in time. She met me in a teddy robe that fell open after our first hug. She was naked underneath. She proudly showed off, hands on hips pushing the robe open. She wriggled her hips a few times and let the robe slide down her arms grinning broadly. She came close again.

"I want to be taken from behind . . . I want to try the back door entry . . . do you want to drill my ass hole?" She whispered in my ear clinging to me.

Of course I did which I let her understand by caressing and squeezing her ass. She quickly pulled my shorts down and jacked my cock.

"Let's do just like Rosie taught us," she said breathlessly after a long kiss. "A warm up to start with, wasn't it?"

Belinda lay down on her bed. I started to caress her and soon found out that she already was very excited, her pussy being wet and the clit protruding. But all the same I gave her a good working over with hands and mouth. She moaned of delight and cried out after a little while.

She spun around and went down on all fours with her knees well spread.

"Time for the warm up. Oh my goodness, I am going to love this," Belinda exclaimed and waved between her thighs to make me come close.

Which I did. Very close. As close to an inviting woman as you can get. All the way in with minimal effort. Belinda was sopping wet and her pussy was very eager to receive and accommodate me. It didn´t take long before she came again.

"Lovely, just lovely. Now my other hole please. Remember how to do it? Fingers first wasn´t it?"

Yes, I remembered and started to finger her virgin butt hole. It clenched hard at first but gradually loosened allowing my finger to get inside. Belinda grunted when my knuckle touched her rear. I withdraw and started to wriggle another finger inside. Her ass gave way after some resistance and Belinda grunted again when I started to finger fuck her ass hole. She moaned heavily after a while and then came, squeezing my fingers hard.

"Enough of that. Put that cock in me now. Drill my ass," she panted. "On the table, a bottle of oil, use it on both of us."

Belinda really had prepared for losing her butt virginity. A bottle was ready on the bedside table and I quickly used it to lube us both up. Then I put my cock in position.

Belinda´s hand came out between her thighs and kept my cock steady at her butt entrance. I pressed on the ass hole but it resisted at first. But a few thrusts loosened it up and suddenly the head popped inside. Belinda cried out and I remembered to stop and enjoy what I had achieved so far.

"We did it. You are inside my ass. It feels a bit odd but lovely too. Just give me a minute," Belinda panted. We stayed motionless for a while. Then Belinda laughed out.

"Move on. Push deeper inside. I know I can take it if you go slowly. Push on, push into me."

Which I did. With small thrust I slowly worked my cock deeper and deeper inside her butt hole. Suddenly Belinda cried out, a much pleasured cry.

"You are in. In to the hilt. I feel your balls against my ass. Hold on for a while, let me get adjusted. Oh yes, it feels lovely, just as Rosie said. Different but lovely. Oh my goodness, I never thought it would feel like this. You can start fucking my ass now if you go slowly . . . oh yes . . . oh yes . . . oh goodness gracious me . . . you can do it faster now if you like . . . yes . . . yes . . . and even faster I think . . . go all the way out and in again . . . yes, just like that, again will you . . .oh yes, bang into me . . . hard and fast . . . oh my goodness, I am coming."

Which she did. She came fast, her body shuddered and her ass closed hard all along my shaft which happily was fully inside her narrow ass canal. She held me in a very firm grip for a long time. She had collapsed forward, head and shoulders buried in the pillow.

It had been lovely for me too. Similar to Rosie´s ass but yet some differences how they felt. While I waited for Belinda to recover I leaned over her and caressed her boobs, belly and pussy mound. I gave her clit a working over and was rewarded by a throaty laugh.

Belinda raised her head and shoulders and was back on all fours with swanking back.

"Lovely, just lovely, do it again, please," she purred and pushed her ass backwards. Her ass had suddenly slackened the grip and was ready to receive more banging. I banged her ass slowly enjoying every long thrust, withdrawing then pushing back in forcefully but slowly. Her narrow ass gave just the right resistance to give maximum pleasure. My hands were busy on her boobs, belly and clit.

I felt my excitement grow and Belinda much have felt it too. Her ass canal narrowed and she pressed back harder for each thrust and moaned all the time. There were cries each time I bottomed out and her canal vibrated giving extra pleasure. She brought me steadily towards the happy end.

I reached the top of the mountain and erupted deep in her ass. It was a fantastic feeling and it got even better when her ass squeezed my shaft hard and shivered all along it. She cried out when she too came and pushed back eager to receive everything I had to shoot into her. We collapsed in a heap but she made sure to keep my cock in her ass.

"Bravo, what a performance," Gunilla exclaimed at our side. I hadn´t noticed that she had came home, the exquisite ass had completely filled my senses.

"Tell me, tell me how it felt, tell me Belinda," she urged.

Belinda slowly wriggled under me but made sure her ass kept a hard grip around my slackening cock. Finally she could look up beaming of joy and pride.

"Lovely, absolutely fantastic. Similar, but yet very different from taking it in the pussy," she giggled.

Gunilla came close and put a hand on my ass. She bent over to get a close look where my cock went into the ass hole. Her hand went down my ass and grabbed my balls from behind. She squeezed them gently and rolled them in her hand. Her other hand went down Belinda´s body caressing her belly and found its way to her pussy. I didn´t know exactly what she did but after a while Belinda cried out and her body trembled. I guessed that Gunilla was working on her clit.

Suddenly I felt something press against my cock sliding back and forth and realized that Gunilla must have put a finger into Belinda´s pussy and now was caressing my cock through the thin wall separating the pussy from the ass canal.

Gunilla worked on both of us fondling my balls with one hand and caressing Belinda´s pussy and my cock at the same time with the other. It felt lovely and so it must have for Belinda. She started to moan of pleasure and her canal came to life.

My cock started to swell and both girls weren´t slow to get aware of it. There were pleased comments and much laughter and they joined forces to get me harder. My cock grew and stiffened from the nice treatment and was soon back in battle condition.

"Oh my goodness. I can hardly believe it. But you are as hard as you ever were," Belinda exclaimed. "Can you feel it, Gunilla?"

"Yes, of course I can. But I can´t reach to the end. It´s too far inside you. My finger isn´t long enough," Gunilla giggled.

"Want to take him over? Want to take him in your ass now? It´s lovely."

"Oh, well . . . thank you," Gunilla said hesitantly. "I don´t know. I am not sure. It looks nice but I don´t think that I am ready for it just yet. So, go on, enjoy yourself. I can stay and give you a hand if you want too."

"Oh thank you. I really didn´t want to miss another round in my ass now when it´s so lovely filled up. Eric, I really hope you want to take my ass once more. Please? . . . Yes, oh yes. Thank you, I knew it. I can feel that you are ready so get started will you."

When she pleaded I answered by giving her a few short thrusts. She was suddenly back on all fours and I grabbed her hips and started to fuck in a steady pace. Gunilla was at our side.

Belinda´s ass was rather slack and it was easy to slide in and out. My previous delivery helped by making the canal slick. I knew this was going to take some time and in a relaxed mode enjoyed the pleasure in Belinda´s ass.

Suddenly Belinda stiffened and her movements got more frantic. I got aware of that Gunilla was caressing the swinging boobs and probably the clit too because now Belinda started to moan. Her climax built up quickly and she cried out when it hit her. Her ass narrowed so hard that I couldn´t move so relaxed and I let her rest for a while.

I heard throaty laughs from both girls and looked up. Giggling they looked at each other and Belinda nodded. Gunilla spun around and I felt her finger in Belinda´s pussy. At the same time a hand grabbed my balls urging me to resume banging.

It felt very different now. Gunilla´s finger made a big difference changing the form of the ass canal. Her finger tip caressed my cock through the thin wall and at the same time she worked on my balls and Belinda´s clit. She started to pant hard and soon moaned. She came again but Gunilla didn´t allow either of us to take a break. She urged us on and played with our parts to make our pleasure to rise in parallel.

And boy, did she succeed. When I felt the tingling in my loins I heard Belinda moan in a way I recognized. And when I fired the first shot into Belinda´s ass it started to vibrate. My second shot made her to cry out loudly, a cry that lasted while I fired shot after shot until there were no more. Her body shook and trembled heavily all the time.

With an effort of will she made her ass milk the last drop out of me before she fell forward with me on her back. Gunilla joined the heap and after a short while the girls started to laugh, throatily at first then more and more pleased and joyfully. Belinda laughed so much that her ass muscles lost the grip and I slid out of her. I rolled off her and lay on my back suddenly totally exhausted.

I guess I fell asleep for a while too because suddenly I felt something wet and warm around my cock. I looked down and saw Gunilla cleaning me with a wash cloth. Belinda was nowhere to be seen but suddenly I heard the shower.

"You looked like dirty pigs, both of you," Gunilla said giggling heavily. "I hope you appreciate that I clean you up."

She took her time and I saw that she even had a bowl with water. She cleaned me thoroughly lifting my limp cock and balls and rinsing the cloth several times.

"Now you are as clean as you will get," she finally said and to prove it leaned down and took my cock in her mouth. She kept it there for some time playing and sucking but to no use. I was spent for the time being.

"Well, what else could be expected after such a performance?" she sighed.

Just then Belinda came back from her shower looking lovely being all naked. She lay down beside me wanting to cuddle.

"Hey, I want to join in too," Gunilla yelled and was about to lie down on my other side. But she stopped half way down. "Better get equal, isn´t it?" She said and ripped her clothes off before lying down. I was in heaven having one lovely girl on each side with their hands on my body.

"How did you know that trick to go for the cock through my pussy," Belinda wanted to know. Both girls giggled for a while. "Tell me, I want to know because you have said that you never have had a cock in your ass," Belinda nagged on.

"Well, what do you think? Rosie asked if Eric was with you and what you were doing. I said that you probably were trying out what she had taught us yesterday on the beach. She flushed, embarrassed at first, thinking that the dragon maybe had overheard us but then she laughed and whispering told me what to do if I got back in time. Which I did thanks to the dragon. For some reason she let me go a little while later saying that I could tidy things up in the morning. But then I got really confused. I swear that she winked and smiled at me when I curtsied and left as if she knew what I was about to do. She couldn´t know that, could she?"

I wasn´t so sure. Madame had proved a few times that she seemed to know most of what was going on. Or maybe she just guessed.

We had a good time cuddling on the bed. Both girls now and then fondled my cock and balls but in vain. But I felt a growing demand from the girls for some action. I knew just the way to do it.

I put my hands on the naked Venus mounds that were so available and started to caress them. Sifting through the bushes, taking grips rocking the flesh, grab the hair and so on. The girls got quiet and panted hard after a while. Then Gunilla pushed my hand downwards and soon Belinda did the same. I caressed the pussy slits and felt them moisten and the clits starting to get hard and protrude. I put my fingers deep in the wet pussies and caressed all along the slits paying extra attention to the clits. The panting was replaced by heavy moaning and I felt the tension grow. I caressed them rougher and got cries in response. Suddenly Gunilla started to bounce her ass up and down and tremble. She cried out several times and that ignited Belinda. She did likewise and I had trouble keep my hands in place. But I got help. Both girls grabbed my hands and directed my caresses until their orgasms subsided. Belinda got limp and relaxed on the bed.

But Gunilla didn´t relax. She wasn´t content, not by far. She sat up and in one quick motion straddled me, pushing Belinda to the side. Gunilla moved forward until her pussy was just above my head. Belinda suddenly got active and pushed a pillow under my head. The pussy above me was now in convenient reach for my mouth. Gunilla lowered her pussy until our lips met and I reached out my tongue licking her. She moaned of delight and kept moaning while I licked her pussy and clit towards another orgasm. Again she cried out when she got close and kept crying all the time through her ecstasy.

Gunilla rolled off me as quickly as she had mounted and relaxed on the bed. Belinda started to giggle and soon Gunilla followed. It became a long relieved laugh of content and happiness.

That was the end of a lovely evening. The girls soon after pushed me out and I was happy to go home to sleep.