Getting Treatment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The band finished the encore. The lead singer told the audience, "thank you. Stay safe. Good night." He and the band walked off stage. Lights in the roof over the seating area and floodlights aimed at the lawn, which had been off for the concert, came back on. In the brighter light, April, and the woman on my right both looked more naked. I assumed I did too. The woman on my right hugged me and said, "best concert ever." I turned to April. We hugged each other tightly and kissed for several seconds.

The line of nude people was still, largely, in place although it was pierced in several places by people on their way out of the venue. April and I went along the line, moving at a right angle to the departing crowd, until we found Rebecca. She sounded almost giddy as she yelled at us, "this was so much fun!" April, Rebecca, and I hugged.

I followed April and Rebecca as we worked our way against the flow of people to get back to the stage and then backstage to get dressed. It was incredibly sexy watching April's and Rebecca's bare asses as they wiggled through the clothed crowd. People were not bashful about touching the girls' tits and asses, or my dick. People were mostly respectful - if there's such a thing as respectful groping. Thankfully, the security guys barring people from the steps leading on stage remembered Rebecca and let us through.

Dani and the others were already backstage. None of them had gotten dressed yet. Dani and Rebecca hugged each other tight. "Hell of a way to end the tour!" Dani said.

"I'm so glad we did this," Rebecca replied.

"Me too," Dani said. "I've got to find more ways to get bare ass onstage."

"Me too," Rebecca replied.

The lead singer came over while we were dressing and thanked us. "Y'all sure added something to the show," he said. "We'll have to see if we can do this again next year." He walked away to the band's private bus. A security guard let him board. A few minutes later, the crew finished packing the band members' personal items in the bus's cargo hold and the bus drove off.

We dressed reluctantly. It had been so much fun that we wanted to hold onto the moment. Rebecca and Dani said their goodbyes. I gathered the time together on the tour had made them good friends. When Rebecca returned to us, April said, "if you're flying out with us in the morning, why not stay with us tonight? That way, we can just go to the airport together without driving somewhere to pick you up."

"That would be wonderful," Rebecca replied. "Thank you so much. I really didn't know where I was staying tonight."

As we walked towards the rental car, we passed a large cooler full of ice and bottles of imported beer. I asked one of the crew who was standing there drinking a beer if we could take a few with us. He smiled and said, "help yourselves. It ain't mine and I don't give a shit." April grabbed an empty garbage bag off a table and held it open while Rebecca and I put ten bottles inside. April and Rebecca each grabbed another bottle and opened it. I declined, thinking that I didn't want to be drinking and driving in a strange town.

None of us knew San Diego so we didn't know anywhere to go. Lacking better ideas, we went back to our hotel. The hotel was a twelve-story building with a view of the airport. I followed April and Rebecca to our room on the tenth floor, carrying the beer and a big duffel bag of clothes and personal items Rebecca had with her on tour.

Inside the room, Rebecca said, "I'm still so amped, there's no way I can sleep. I need to do something."

"I think there's a pool on the roof," April said. "We can take some beers and go up there."

"I don't have a swimsuit," Rebecca said coyly.

"So?" April asked.

We all stripped off, again. There were two terrycloth robes in the room which April and Rebecca put on. I wrapped a bath towel around my waist. I grabbed the bag of beers and we took the elevator up to the roof. The lights around the pool were off, but my keycard unlocked the door that led out of the elevator vestibule. There was enough light from the airport to see two heads in the pool at the far end.

A male voice called out, "if you're going to be up here tonight, you have to be naked!" The man sounded a little intoxicated. The woman with him giggled.

"No problem," April replied and took off her robe, placing it on a lounge chair. Rebecca removed her robe, and I dropped my towel. I handed beers to April and Rebecca and opened one for myself. It seemed rude not to offer then to the couple in the pool, so I said, "you guys want a beer?"

"Thanks," the woman called back, "but we've got our own."

We took swigs of our beers and got into the pool. We were at the shallow end, which was really shallow. We walked into deeper water, which took us closer to the other couple. I could see their faces clearly. They both looked to be in their late twenties or early thirties. The man had a large head and very short hair. The woman had blonde hair cut to just below her earlobes. April, Rebecca, and I were in water to about our waists when the woman said, "hey, weren't you guys in the show tonight?"

"What show?" Rebecca asked.

"Bobby's show," the man said.

"You were," the woman said. "You guys were some of the nude dancers. You came by us on the lawn."

"Busted," Rebecca said with a laugh.

"You guys made us want to get naked," the man said. "We weren't going to strip off with all those people, but we thought we'd be safe skinny dipping when we got back here to the hotel."

"We can leave if you want privacy," I said.

"Nah," the man replied. "We saw you guys. Only fair you see us."

The woman giggled and added, "hope you don't mind if Tony and I get a little, uh, playful." She pulled the man to her and kissed him.

After the couple had kissed and, I think, fondled for a while, Tony, "Can I ask you guys a question?"

"Sure," I replied.

"What's it like being naked in front of all those people?" Tony asked.

Rebecca answered. "Knowing you're going to do it is scary, but tremendously exciting. At the moment you take your clothes off, you feel like you've broken through some sort of a wall, at least I did. Then, it's really fun and pretty hot knowing everybody is seeing all of you."

"I'd agree with that," April said.

I was standing between April and Rebecca. I put an arm around each of them. "I just like getting naked with very beautiful women," I said. April and Rebecca both leaned into me. Rebecca kissed my cheek.

"You guys like a couple?" the woman asked.

Rebecca pointed to April and me. "These two are," she said. "I'm just a friend."

"A friend with benefits?" Tony snickered.

"We'll have to see," Rebecca replied.

We talked with the couple, Jolene and Tony, a little longer. They lived near Santa Maria, California, they said. They were huge fans of the band and had flown to San Diego to see the last show of the tour. They were flying home in the morning. It soon became apparent that Jolene and Tony wanted to fuck on the hotel rooftop. April, Rebecca, and I got out of the pool, toweled off, gathered our things, and said goodbye.

To try to repeat a little of the thrill from earlier in the night, we rode the elevator and walked the hallway to our room in the nude. Unfortunately, we didn't meet anyone.

Inside the room, I sat down. Rebecca stood in front of me, looking at me. After a moment, she said, "April, does Peter's dick feel as good as it looks?"

"Do you want to try it out?" April asked.

"May I?" Rebecca asked. "I'm on the pill."

"Peter," April asked, "would you like to fuck Rebecca?"

Obviously, I had April's permission. I thought briefly about our agreement with Kate and Jeremy and decided that what happens in San Diego stays in San Diego. I looked at Rebecca, standing nude in front of me. She wasn't as drop-dead beautiful as April, but Rebecca was a beautiful woman with a lithe dancer's body. "I'd love to," I replied.

I stood. Rebecca and I hugged tightly. We kissed and put our tongues in each other's mouths. After a few moments, we broke the kiss and moved slightly apart. Rebecca took my dick in her soft hand. I leaned forward and sucked one of her nipples. Rebecca stroked me. As I got hard, I put a hand between her legs. Rebecca was already wet. "I know," she laughed. "I've been horny as hell since I took my bikini off onstage."

"Peter will take care of that," April said. She had moved next to us and gently guided Rebecca and me towards the bed. Rebecca lay on her back with her legs apart. I surprised myself by how much I desired her at that moment. I got onto the bed between Rebecca's legs. Rebecca used her hand to guide my dick into her. Damn, she felt good!

As my dick probed inside Rebecca, trying to find her sweet spot, April got on the bed beside us. She leaned over and took one of Rebecca's nipples in her mouth. On one of my thrusts, Rebecca had said, "oh yes! Right there! Stay there!" I started pushing at that spot harder.

As Rebecca's breathing accelerated, she said, "April . . . over . . . my . . . face." April understood and moved so she was on her knees with a knee on each side on Rebecca's head. April lowered herself until Rebecca's mouth touched her cunt lips. I saw Rebecca's mouth and tongue go to work on April. The sight inspired me to thrust harder and faster. A few minutes of that had Rebecca's hips bucking against me. I looked up at April. Her face was flushed, and she was breathing hard. Rebecca's face was hidden between April's thighs.

The shudder of her body made me think Rebecca had come just before I shot inside her. Nonetheless, Rebecca kept at April until April yelled, "oh . . . God . . . YES!" I was still inside Rebecca but straightened up enough to catch April in my arms as she fell forward. We kissed quickly and April said, "let me move before I smother Rebecca." April swung herself off Rebecca and lay beside her.

"There are worse things to be smothered with," Rebecca commented. I looked at her face, covered in April's fluid. Then I looked at April. Then, all three of us started laughing.

I spent way too little time that night in bed between two beautiful nude women because we had a relatively early flight home. When the alarm went off, the three of us showered together in a shower barely large enough for one. Back in the main room, April pulled a red and yellow print sundress from her bag and pulled it over her nude body. The dress stopped just a bit below her ass. "No underwear for the flight home," April decreed. "We all wear something that will show us off if we aren't careful."

For Rebecca, that was a tank top and small running shorts. I didn't have anything until April pulled a pair of extremely short shorts out of her bag and handed them to me. "I brought these for you just in case," she explained. The shorts were tight, so my dick was plainly outlined when I stood. When I sat, the tip of my dickhead poked out a leg hole.

We got a few looks going through the airport. I attributed that to the fact that April and Rebecca both looked gorgeous and extremely sexy. To get three seats together, we were in the very back row of seats on the plane. With about three hours to kill, and all of us being so accessible, we were soon playing with each other but trying to be surreptitious about it. The young flight attendant assigned to the rear of the plane caught us a few times but seemed to think we were amusing.

During the flight, April explained to Rebecca about our relationship with Kate and Jeremy. April was candid that almost any time the four of us were together apart from work, we were all nude; and that, while she and I were deeply committed to each other, she regularly had sex with Jeremy just as I did with Kate. April also explained that the four of us were always looking for opportunities to expose ourselves, albeit without going to jail.

When April finished, Rebecca said, "that sounds like a perfect life."

April hesitated before asking the question which I expected her to ask: "Rebecca, would you like to be a part of our little family?"

"Could I?" Rebecca responded.

"Kate and Jeremy will have to agree, but they've met you and treated you," April said. "I'm sure they'll say yes."

12