GILF & 85 yr old husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little did the black teen stunner know that that was just the beginning of how much he could cum and how many times he could explode that violently in a night. She was about to find out that my husband was incredibly virile and could fuck for days without losing interest or stopping. For being eighty five, he put her boyfriends and stepfather to shame.

After leaving the boutique four hours later the black teen and my husband went to the limo where they kissed like lovers knowing that they were going to fuck.

Once back at our Georgetown condo he stripped her of her skin-tight mini dress leaving her in the white bustier and garter outfit with the tan stockings and black pumps. The sight of her incredible body drove him insane as they fucked the entire night, right into the next day.

That night the black teen experienced my husbands inexhaustible cock as he exploded ten times. Four loads shot way up into her tight black pussy as he fucked her from behind, on her side and missionary. Two loads went down her throat and three coated her soft black skin, including her ass and back and her huge 32E tits. While in the shower he shot a final load across her chest. That load to her surprise lasted almost a minute as his hot cum sprayed across her body like a fire hose.

As for the black teen her pussy was exploding every few minutes from the incredible fucking my husband brought to her body. My husband fucked her harder and longer then her boyfriend or stepdad, and made her pussy cum in tsunami-like waves.

Shantel's internship, as was the case for all my husbands interns was all about fucking than actually doing any office work. Three weeks later, after my husband fucked the young black intern all night he had her give him the highlights of the essay from Lindsay the mid-west teen during breakfast.