Gina Continues Ch. 04

Story Info
Gina spies on Lauren having sex with her stepfather.
905 words
4.42
70.6k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,564 Followers

Gina and Mr. Lay had spent the entire weekend fucking, now she was at home, her pussy was raw and sore. He hadn't touched her ass once, something which rather disappointed her in some ways. She sighed, this upcoming weekend Lauren would be home with him; she'd have to wait till the next weekend to visit him again. Well, all that really meant was that she needed to find something else interesting to do.

***********************

That Wednesday Gina was absolutely shocked when she was walking through the park near her house, she'd heard some muffled grunts and giggles in the bushes and had gone over to investigate. There was Lauren Lay, completely naked and on all fours with a much older man kneeling behind her, pumping his swollen cock into her pussy.

"Take it all you little bitch..." he smacked her ass and she whine with pleasure. Gina stifled her own gasp and dug into her purse to grab her digital camera. Immediately she started taking pictures of this strange and interesting sight, her pussy getting a little wet just from watching.

"Oh God Daddy..." moaned Lauren. Gina raised her eyebrows... Daddy? This wasn't Mr. Lay... it couldn't possibly... no... she knew that Lauren's mother had re-married but Lauren was fucking her step-father?! The idea was just too juicy to be true.

The man slapped Lauren's jiggling ass a few more times, leaving large red hand prints on the fleshy cheeks.

"You're such a bad little girl," he told her, grunting hard as he continued to pound away at her pussy, "Such a bad step-daughter, you made your mother and me so worried last night when you didn't come home."

Gina thought she was going to die, this was just too perfect.

"I'm so sorry Daddy," whined Lauren, "Let me make it up to you."

The man laughed, "You are making it up to me, right now you little slut."

Reaching around her humping body, he grabbed a hold onto her swinging tits and started fucking her even harder, making her brace herself even harder against the dirty ground. Gina didn't know what use she was going to make of these pictures yet, but she kept taking them, making sure to get both their faces in passionate expressions as they humped and fucked.

Eventually, she decided that she'd had enough of taking pictures and she put her camera back in her purse and shoving her fingers down her pants to stroke her aching pussy. It was so hot and wet from watching this rather incestuous scene in front of her... she'd never figured Lauren for a slut like this! She'd always thought the other girl was rather prudish, certainly her dismissal of her real father's needs seemed to indicate that. It started to make Gina angry, that Lauren would ignore her real father's physical needs while allowing this man to fuck her mother AND her, and not only, but calling him 'Daddy'!

Thoughts of punishment for this transgression started turning over in her mind, and she shoved two fingers into her hot hole to stroke her g-spot as the man pulled out of Lauren and lay on the ground.

"Ride me," he demanded, and Lauren eagerly clambered atop him and starting humping vigorously, moaning all the while about how big and huge he was. Sitting straight up on his dick, she started playing with her tits, pinching her own nipples and tugging on them to give him a show. Gina was getting quite a show too, and she used her free hand to tug on her own nipples as her other hand's fingers wriggled inside her pussy. Thumbing her clit, she bit down on her lip to keep from being heard - not that the other couple were paying attention to their surroundings at all.

Lauren started really slamming herself onto her step-father's dick, squealing loudly and grinding down on top of him. Her hands abandoned her boobs to be replaced by his, as she leaned onto his chest and fucked hard. Moving his hands in large circles, he squashed her tits on her chest, humping upwards to fuck her back as she started moaning and crying out that she was cumming.

Gina pinched her own clit hard and started cumming along with the bucking girl. Under her watchful eyes, Lauren's step-father bucked a few times and then bellowed as he pulled the girl down hard on top of him and flooded her pussy with cum. Pulling her hand from her pussy, Gina quietly sucked the juices from her fingers as she watched Lauren clean her step-father's groin of their combined orgasms. The two then kissed and agreed to meet later that weekend.

That just enraged Gina even more. Not only was Lauren keeping her father from getting any this weekend, but she was going to be off fucking her step-father during that time!

Still slightly horny from her voyeuristic afternoon (but more ticked off than anything) she went home, her hand around the digital camera all the way.

******************

The next morning Lauren was dismayed to check her email and find one from Gina. It was full of pictures of her and her step-father, even a short video clip. Choking back tears, she read the note at the end of the e-mail.

Lauren,

You skanky ho. Meet me at my house tonight or I'll be showing these to your parents. Your REAL parents.

-Gina

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,564 Followers