Gina's Payback

Story Info
Can there be too much porn?
5.9k words
3.86
86.3k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was once a very lucky man. I had a beautiful and devoted wife who made me feel like the center of the universe. My wife Gina is everything a man could want in a wife and so much more. Then I blew it! Perhaps my story will be a cautionary tale for some of you men out there who find fantasy more compelling then what you have in your real world.

My wife Gina is a beautiful raven-haired woman of Italian heritage. She is not very tall but with a gorgeous curvy figure that never fails to draw the attention of every man in the room. It was those very stares that started me on the road to ruin.

Gina was inexperienced when we first began dating. She was very pretty, yet several years from the beauty that she would eventually become. She had green eyes and full lips topped by this wild mane of silky hair. We were both juniors in high school and each other's first love. It was, in other words, perfect. We attended the same college and, after graduating, got married. There have been no significant events in my life that my wife has not shared with me. And the same is true of her. Until recently.

Neither Gina nor I were very knowledgeable when it came to matters of sexuality. We were so in love that at first it was just enough to be in each other's arms. But as the years went by we began to fall into a rut. Always at night, always in bed, and later, always on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

Being a man I began to purchase men's magazine and rent the occasional x-rated tape. Gina. Though hesitant at first, participated in this new distraction with me. She compared herself to the women in the magazines and we both agreed that there was no contest. She watched the videos and always seemed to get aroused. Our sex life definitely improved.

I should have left it at that.

One night we rented a movie featuring an orgy. The woman was a beautiful dark haired actress who more then slightly resembled Gina. The men were generously endowed and the sex was very hot! As soon as the men converged on the woman and began removing her clothes I could hear the change in Gina's breathing. She began to almost pant as the men penetrated the woman in every hole repeatedly. The actress seemed very enthusiastic and fucked back at the men with wanton abandon. That night Gina and I had exhausting sex and for the first time Gina allowed me to fuck her perfect ass. She actually came with my dick in her asshole. It was an eye opening experience.

Well that was it for me! I was hooked on seeing women getting fucked by multiple partners. I began bringing home an x-rated video once a week. At first Gina was fine with it and it never failed to get her hot and desperate to fuck. However after a while she began to become disinterested. She asked me to stop renting them so much. Unfortunately I began to need the fantasy to become stimulated.

Whenever I was home alone I would rent one and masturbate to it. This began to take the place of my normal sexual releases and I began to neglect Gina. At first she was confused and thought I no longer found her attractive. I tried to tell her that that was not the case but she kept asking "why then". Finally I confessed to my little viewing habits.

That turned out to be a huge mistake. Gina went ballistic! She was angry that I chose a video over the chance to fuck her. She was mad because I had gone behind her back. She was so angry that I spent several days alone on the couch. I stopped renting the videos and after a while Gina calmed down.

Things were back to normal. A few months went by and Gina had to go out of state to visit her parents. I would be home alone. This seemed like a reasonable time to rent a movie or two. I thought to bring this up to Gina, but remembering her anger the last time I decided against it. Gina was gone for three days and I watched a video each of those days.

When Gina returned I had returned the videos and figured no harm done. We had great sex that night and Gina seemed very willing and open even welcoming my finger in her ass. Gina fucked back on my cock and finger and came hard. It was very erotic. And that night I realized what a lucky man I was.

A week later I came home and found Gina waiting for me. She was not happy! Apparently, while Gina was gone, one of her female friends had seen me leaving the local adult bookstore and mentioned it to her. Gina was extremely angry! She cried and yelled and wanted to know what was wrong with us. I tried to calm her down. I said that I did not think she would mind (a lie.), I said it was just that one day (another lie), I promised not to do it again. Then I assured her that there was nothing wrong with her, it was all me. As soon as those words left my mouth Gina stopped crying and just looked at me. Then she said, "You are right it isn't me". She picked up her already packed suitcase and she left.

I had no idea where she went. I called her parents and they said that they knew but were sworn to secrecy. I found out that Gina had emptied a few thousand dollars from our savings account. I put more back in just in case she ran out. I was really pissed off at myself, and my weakness. If only I had been honest. Two weeks went by with no word.

Then on a Thursday night the phone rang. When I heard Gina's voice I almost cried. She said she was fine. She said she just needed to understand things, to put them in prospective. In the background I could hear music and I asked her if she was in a bar. She said I did not have the right to ask her anything right now. She said she would call again for a longer talk. Then she hung up.

Another week went by. Then I received a letter in the mail. It was several pages long. In essence it asked me if I was unhappy with our sex life, if she was attractive enough for me, if she was just not nasty enough to keep my interest, or if I just needed to see sex on a video to get turned on. She said that maybe I just did not know the true Gina and maybe she needed to show me what a dirty girl really was. My hands were trembling when I finished the letter. I looked on the envelope and found that she had left off the return address. My mind raced as I tried to come to terms with what I had just read. There was and ice ball in the pit of my stomach. What had I done?

Two days after receiving the letter I received a package in the mail. It was in plain brown wrapping. There was no return address. Inside was a VHS tape.

I sat and stared at the tape for probably an hour or two. My mind was somersaulting with possibilities. I knew what must be on the tape, but my mind could not accept it. I could not bring myself to watch it that day.

The next morning after only three hours of sleep I came downstairs. I again stared at the tape. Then I got up and placed it in the VCR. I pushed play.

Long moments went by. Then the black screen lit up and there sat my wife. She was dressed in a white t-shirt and blue jeans. She was sitting on a red couch in a room that I did not recognize. And she was alone. She smiled at the camera.

"Hi Jack. I hope you are all right. I hope that you have been eating and keeping the house from falling apart."

Truthfully I had lost six pounds and the house had looked infinitely better.

"Before I go on I want you to know that I have not been with anybody else. I have not cheated on you."

My heart suddenly felt lighter.

"I would not go behind your back like you went behind mine." She looked down and then back up at the camera. "I have met somebody however."

My stomachache was sudden and fierce.

"We just have not fucked. He did however offer to help me make his video. He is right now behind the camera."

Gina smiled at the camera again. This time I knew it was not for my benefit.

"He also helped me get what I needed to pull this off." With that Gina reached to her left and pulled a box up next to her. "Almost everything I need is in here. So I guess it is time to get started. Get comfortable Jack this is a four hour tape."

Gina stood up and started to slowly unsnap her jeans. Music started in the background and Gina began to sway to the beat. She put on quite a show. I desperately wanted her to stop and tell me that she was kidding and that she was on her way home. That did not happen. She unzipped her pants and pushed them down. She flung her head up and let her beautiful hair fall around her face. She smiled again and stood up kicking her jeans off. She had on a tiny pink thong that I had never seen before. She turned away from the camera and bent over running her hand along the crack of her ass. She looked back over her shoulder and I felt my cock twitch. My God she was beautiful! Gina stood facing the camera and pulled her t-shirt to the bottom of her breasts. She danced and gyrated as she peeled it off, exposing her large amazing breasts. Gina threw the shirt onto the couch and hooked her thumbs on eight side of her thong. Gina then shimmied the thong down until she stood in all her naked beauty in front of me, and the unseen man operating that camera.

"What do you think Jack? Is this still not enough to turn you on?" Gina looked back at the box. "Maybe something in here will do the trick." Gina reached into the box and pulled out fairly large dildo. It was cock shaped with veins and a balls sack attached. "How about this Jack? Will this get you going?" Gina sat back and began to run the head of the dildo up and down her pussy lips. I could see her juices making the dildo shiny. With her eyes closed Gina began to slowly work the artificial cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. She lifted her hips and slid it in until the rubber balls bumped her ass. Then Gina pulled the dildo out and in one motion slid it to the hilt. This caused Gina to open her mouth and I could almost hear her moan. Gina did this a little faster and her body began to undulate and respond until she seemed lost in the sensation. Her pussy was sopping wet now and the entire length of the rubber cock was shiny with her dew.

Suddenly Gina's eyes opened up. They at first seemed a little glazed then she looked directly at the camera. And breathlessly spoke. "Well Jack is that what you wanted?" Gina looked right at me it seemed and then she answered her own question. "No you like a little more then that don't you Jack." Gina reached into the box and pulled out a much bigger dildo. This one was solid black; easily fourteen inches long, and so big around that Gina needed two hands to hold it. I felt my chest constrict. "This a little better Honey? Yes I think this might just do the trick." Gina placed the huge head at the entrance to her opening and rubbed it all around, getting the head moist with her copious juices. I was sure that she would never even get the head into her tight opening. Gina pushed her hips at the intruder and it slid up and onto her little patch of fur. "God this thing is big"

"You can do it." Said a male voice.

This got me to come out of my trance a little. It was easy to forget that there was somebody else involved besides Gina and myself. His voice sounded a little out of breath and I realized that he was getting turned on as well. Gina looked at the cameraman and then glanced over to something behind him and then with a smile on her face she licked her lips and began to push again. I could hear the wet sound of the intruder as it slipped around in her juices. Then I heard Gina moan and saw the head disappear into her tight hole. Gina's mouth was open and she worked her hips around as she held the dildo tight against her. Even though she was dripping wet the dildo would go no deeper. Gina was panting in frustration as she tried in vain to push the black behemoth into here cunt. Suddenly I heard a voice. "Gina, try some of this." Then I saw a small bottle of lubricant land on the couch next to Gina. This voice was not the voice of the cameraman and I suddenly realized that there was more then one man in that room. As a matter of fact I had no idea how many people might actually be they're watching my wife put on this sex show.

Gina sat up and smiled at the person behind the cameraman and then said "thanks". Gina poured the lube generously over the black monster and then wiping her hands on a towel from the box scooted her ass down and began again. This time the head of the dildo slid easily into Gina's hot box. Twisting and turning helped slip another inch or two. Gina's eyes were squeezed shut and she had a look of intense concentration. The camera zoomed in for a close up of her opening. Slowly the black intruder began disappearing into Gina's tight pussy. After Gina had managed to get in about five inches she relaxed and pulled it almost all of the way out. With just the head remaining Gina hunched her shoulders and drove the rubber cock deeper into her cunt. The sounds emanating from her nether regions were turning me on to no end. I was mesmerized as I watched her cunt stretch to accommodate the elephant sized cock. When Gina had managed to force almost half of the dildo into her I heard her say. "I think that is all I can manage." Gina began to fuck the giant toy in and out of her vagina at a furious pace. She hunched her shoulders forward and fucked herself until her breathing became ragged and her chest was heaving. Suddenly Gina pushed the dildo deep in her cunt and began to shake and moan. She shuddered for almost an entire minute. Then slowly she relaxed and pulled the intruder from her red raw box with an audible wet plop.

The camera once again panned to her face and I saw her looking directly at it. There was a light sheen of sweat on her face and breasts. She looked incredibly sexy. "How is that Jack? Is your dick hard? Do you like watching your innocent wife shoving a monster cock into her pussy? I bet you do. I'll bet your dick is rock hard right now. But I'll also bet that your perverted mind would like even more. Isn't that right Jack?"

I watched dumbly wondering what Gina could possibly have in store next. I thought I knew my wife. I was secure that I had seen every side of her personality. But nothing could ever have prepared me for what I had just seen. I was afraid to imagine what she might be planning next. She threw the oily toy into the box and turned back to the camera. "Well Jack we are going to turn the camera off for a couple of minutes and get ready for the next scene. Stay put you won't want to miss it."

The screen went black and I was left with the pounding of my own heart for company. I watched the screen intently. It never dawned on me to fast forward or stop the tape. I just sat there and waited.

After 30 or 40 seconds the screen lit up again. It showed a close up of Gina's pretty face. She looked freshly showered and her hair was a little damp and combed back. She had a half smile on her face.

"Hi Jack. Ready for round two?" She smiled a very devilish smile and looked to her right and to her left at something or someone off camera. Looking back she said. " It does not really matter if you are ready or not because I sure am. What would you like to see Jack? I want this tape to take the place of every other tape that you would ever want to rent. What would be that arousing? I tried to get inside of your head Jack. I asked some questions of a few guys. I had a number of very intimate conversations and I feel pretty confident that I finally figured it out. Let's see if I am right."

With that the camera began to slowly pull back. I could see that Gina's shoulders were bare and they were moving slightly. As the camera pulled back further I saw that Gina's top was off and her arms were moving as if she were stroking something on the right and left of her. Then my heart skipped a beat in my chest as I saw Gina's bare breasts and that her hands were full of two very large and very black cocks. Gina was sitting on the carpet in front of the couch stroking two huge black cocks with not one stitch of clothes on her body.

"What do you think Jack? Is this an image that gets you hot? Is your mind racing with the possibilities? Look at the size of these Jack. Do you think that I can fit them in my mouth?" Gina smiled again at the camera. "Or in my pussy? Or maybe in my ass?"

I hit the stop button on the remote as I felt my head start to swim. I fought to catch my breath and to still the pounding in my heart. I could not believe that my sweet wife was going to allow those men, those black men, to fuck her. I looked at my cock and was almost angry to see how erect it was. I looked at the screen and felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

Fifteen minutes later after composing myself I picked up the remote and, with shaking hand, pushed the play button.

The picture resumed of Gina with those monster cocks in her hands.

"I wonder how they taste." She said to the screen. With that Gina got up on her knees and pulling one guy to her, began to lick the head of his dick. "Mmmm pretty good" She then turned her head toward the other guy and did the same. " Very tasty" She then opened her mouth and slid the cock past her soft wet lips and began to bob her head slowly. She slurped on the giant cock for a few minutes and then turned her head and took the other cock into her mouth. I could see the dick getting shiny with her saliva as she pushed more and more of the black cock into her pretty mouth. Gina went back and forth a few times before settling on the second guys cock and working him slowly deeper and deeper into her mouth.

The first guy pulled himself out of Gina's grip and got down between her legs. The camera moved to show him gently licking all around Gina's pouting nether lips. I could hear Gina's soft moan as he circled her clit with his tongue. As he began to lap faster the camera showed the guy whose cock Gina was inhaling put his hand on the back of her head and encouraging her to take it deeper. Gina struggled to get more of the monster into her mouth and saliva was bubbling on the corners of her mouth as she continued her oral assault. Only a few inches were remaining as Gina struggled to get him into her throat. In the meantime the guy between her legs started concentrating on Gina's clitoris and her hips started to buck as she neared an orgasm. Soon Gina's body stiffened and she arched up, pushing her pussy into the face of the man eating her cunt. Gina's body was writhing all over the guys mouth until she pulled her mouth off of the cock in her mouth and yelled out in pleasure. She quickly shoved the black dick back in her mouth and began to suck even harder. This quickly caused the man in her mouth to throw his head let out a groan. To my complete disbelief Gina held his cock in her mouth, stroking it vigorously with her hand, as he unloaded down her beautiful throat. Gina's eyes her watering as she released his prick and turned to the camera with open mouth to show me that it was overflowing with his baby juice. She then smiled and swallowed it making a show of licking her lips and making smacking noises. Gina had rarely ever allowed me to come in her mouth and she always spit it out after I had come.

"Mm Jack, his cum tastes pretty good. It seems a little sweeter then yours does. Oooh my legs are a little shaky. I need to lay down." Gina lay back on the couch. She turned her head to the camera. "How are you doing Jack? Have you come yet? She smiled big. "Am I getting you off? I know that I am. Well I can certainly say that I am really beginning to like this porn stuff. No wonder those girls do it. I thought it was just the money! I am not getting paid anything and I am loving it!" Gina giggled and off camera I could hear one of the guys suggesting that they could sell the tape and then she could get paid as well. Gina looked back at the camera smiling. "Now there's an idea Jack. What do you think about a bunch of horny college guys beating off to my naked body getting fucked on camera? Maybe that would be your fantasy hmmm? Speaking of getting fucked I think it is time for me get my very first extramarital cock. Any takers?"

12