Ginger & Her Daddy Become Friends

Story Info
Daddy finds his long lost girl.
1.7k words
4.08
136k
32
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gonzi2
gonzi2
467 Followers

My wife Ginny had given birth to our little girl who because of her wonderful red hair soon became nicknamed Ginger. But soon after my wife left me for an older man, a millionaire. I couldn’t compete with my cuckolding wife’s new guy. I wanted to keep Ginger with me but the father never gets custody unless the mother can be proved to be unfit.

Worse still the old rich guy used his money to stop me even having visiting rights. I still loved Ginny with her red flowing hair she was the only woman for me. I was devastated, my two girls going in one go.

I worked hard and eventually managed to build up a worldwide Corperation. My empire was so huge I managed to undercut my wife’s seducer’s company and have him declared bankrupt. He died of old age soon after and I tried to find my ex wife Ginny and my girl Ginger.

It took me two years using an army of private detectives to locate them. But it was too late to help Ginny she’d been forced by her old seducer to become his firms prostitute. She’d been used to secure deals for his firm by being forced to have unprotected sex with his clients.

When I found her she was in the last stages of dieing from aids. She told Ginger, now a picture image of her mother she was to live with me her father. Ginny died two weeks later and Ginger moved into my palatial mansion in England.

I explained why I’d never been to see her and was horrified when she told me the old man had informed her I just wasn’t interested in her. Ginger kissed me and promised me she’d make it up to me somehow. I was sixty-eight by then old enough to have been her granddad instead of her father. Would the fact that me her father was a much older man upset my eighteen-year-old daughter I wondered?

My girl was so much like her mother I found myself calling her Ginny sometimes and she’d laugh and then give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Soon we were so used to each other she’d sometimes walk around with little clothes on.

There were many handsome local boys who were taken by her fantastic looks but she refused to date any of them. When I asked Ginger why, she kissed me and said, “My heart belongs to daddy!”

We’d both swim in my inside swimming pool with my Daughter wearing just a string bikini that left nothing to the imagination. She was my daughter so I realized I must control myself. Probably if I’d seen her grow through all her little girl stages I’d now not be so attracted by her fantastic figure.

But I dreamed of Gingers long red hair and perfect form, exactly as her mother looked as we’d conceived her. One night when Ginger kissed me goodnight she playfully ‘pretend’ flirted with me.

She was dressed only in a tiny thong with a tantalizingly almost sheer front panel. Out of the sides I could see a few strands of ginger pussy hair. On her top she wore a cut down T-shirt, showing the diamond belly button stud I’d bought her for her eighteenth birthday two days before. Her boobs like her mothers were E cup and firm so held the T-shirt open and I could almost but not quite see her young firm tits.

Like her mother she had a thing for high stiletto heels that were frankly incongruous with the rest of her outfit. Ginger said goodnight and started to walk sensually up the winding open staircase to her room next to mine. As she did so her naked buttocks and hips rolled like a fifties film star.

I was sweating and as she got higher I glimpsed the underside of her breasts beneath her T-shirt. I couldn’t quite see her nipples and was scared to move my position in case she caught me.

To my amazement Ginger turned and gave me a smile that was more a come on for a lover than a chaste one for her father and also gave me a teasingly slow wink. In a second she’d gone and my cock was hard as steel. This was disgusting leching after my own teenage daughter.

It was late and as I past Gingers bedroom door I noticed it was ajar. I heard the in suite shower stop and got a glimpse of my baby naked from the back. She lifted her arms as she pinned her hair up. Then she was gone to sleep naked beneath her sheets in the four-poster bed.

I stripped and took my own shower but nothing would make me forget ginger’s body and thus my hard on refused to subside. I tried to sleep but my stiff cock wouldn’t let me. I needed relief and jacked my cock a few times but I knew I had to see my girl naked somehow.

Though I tried to persuade myself this was wrong the devil in my loins demanded satisfaction. Almost against my will I got up and peeked through Gingers still open door. My beautiful angel lay face down with just her bum covered by the sheet. She was so lovely I had to see more.

Still naked myself with my enlarged member standing hard against my belly button I stared in amazement at her long red hair tumbling down her lithe bare back. I couldn’t stand it anymore and pulled against the sheet, lifting it away from her flesh ensuring that it wouldn’t wake her.

Slowly I removed it until I could see her full back view naked for the first time. Her legs were splayed a bit so getting into position I looked between her exquisite long slim freckled thighs. From the moonlight streaming through the half open door I glimpsed with a sharp intake of breath her pussy for the first time. Protruding between that very feminine pair of freckly upper thighs.

There was some ginger hair on her mons but her cunt was completely shaved. I could see her labia white with reddish freckles, a sexually beautiful slit. My cock was throbbing so I daren’t touch it, as pre cum was already dripping from its tip.

As I moved round the bed appreciating every inch of her wonderful body, I was just level with her face when she moved. If she woke now she’d surly see my sixty-eight year old hard cock and leave my household for good.

I stayed stock still as she turned completely over her eyes seemingly opened, (was I caught?) but no it seemed not, she closed them immediately and lay on her back. I couldn’t believe my eyes she’d settled down with her legs akimbo. I could see her massive breasts only slightly flattened by her prone position and surrounded with sexy freckles.

I had to see every part of her pussy but was frightened about being discovered so got behind the antique screen. I was now in a position to examine her genitals properly. Her outer labia were swollen and her inner lips pushing through them and opening like a pink flower. Her vagina gaped open and twitched before my eyes as her clitoris emerged from its hood.

My cock tried to persuade me to mount and fuck this wonderful girl but my mind told me it would be rape and incest so I held back! It was good that I did as a second later she put on the bedside lamp and got off the bed.

Had my girl Ginger spotted me a much older man, her sixty eight year old father fifty years her senior spying on her? It didn’t appear so because to my amazement instead of going into the in suite bathroom she pulled out the old-fashioned chamber pot from under the bed.

She didn’t sit fully on it as is traditional but placing it a few inches from my hiding place behind the screen and squatted down. The table lamp fully illuminated her cunt from the back and my cock only inches away cried to penetrate her now sticky hole.

But soon she started to dribble pee, until a tolerant shot into the pot. It was so hard some bounced off all over my cock and her hot liquid made me Ejaculate. Some spurts landing on her pussy and ran down into her gaping vagina. Taking some tissue Ginger wiped her slit and lay back on the bed.

Her tuft of ginger hair on her mons was quite exquisite and her freckled pussy lips spread wide. Soon she plunged her fingers into her hole and was rubbing her blood-engorged clit with her thumb.

She was masturbating in a perfect position for me her sixty eight year old father to see her do it! She couldn’t have showed me much more of her spread open cunt if she’d meant to. By then she was groaning and squealing with pleasure, rubbing her nipples with her other hand and really going for it.

This was so erotic for the first time in years my cock had recovered in seconds and was hard again! I pumped it vigorously with my fist in rhythm with her frantic sexual movements. She seemed about to cum then moved nearer my screen till her swollen genitalia was only inches away. Her legs pulled back until they touched her shoulders, presenting her fully open vagina only inches from my stiff rod.

She seemed near to cumming but slowed almost as if she was waiting for her own father, fully fifty years her senior to cum with her!

I grunted as my sperm started to move up my shaft and my cock head accidentally penetrated the gap in the screen.

Coincidently at that same moment she started to cum hard shaking like she was having a fit. With both hands she opened her vagina and my first three spurts of sperm went directly into her hole.

The rest splattered over her tummy and tits, she was shaking so much obviously having constant orgasms or she’d have surely noticed her own father’s sixty eight year old cock spurting its sperm inside her unprotected hole.

The next morning at breakfast I inquired whether she was on the pill. She laughed and said, “Of course not and I’m at my most fertile now! I told you I only love much older men, ----- like you Daddy!”

gonzi2
gonzi2
467 Followers