Girl Gone Mild Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin felt exposed, though objectively not more so than when she strolled outdoors in her orange string bikini. It helped that she felt so fantastic, still tingling from the sex, as the warm Florida air complimented the thin screen of moisture covering her from head to toe. She forced herself to stand still, facing the boy, with her hands held casually behind her back, although her unseen hands were really clasped together in a death grip. "What can you make?" she asked.

"Cereal," Brian answered. He rolled his eyes.

They stood at the bar, in the dark once more, eating bowls of corn flakes, which suited Robin just fine. She had anticipated something more substantial, maybe bacon and eggs, but after a grueling physical workout—which is exactly what the sex had been—she had an appetite for something low-fat. Brian appeared to share her taste in post-coital cuisine.

"Thank you," Robin said.

"No problem."

"I mean... for everything."

"Thank me? Jesus. Thank YOU."

Robin laughed shyly.

"No seriously," Brian said. "I mean..."

"What?"

"I don't even know how to say it."

"Then just say it."

"Okay, I will."

"Good."

Then Brian stammered. He took another bite of cereal. "Robin, I mean, WOW."

"Yeah, I know," she said with a grin.

"You're fantastic. I mean, really great."

"Mm-hmm."

"What mm-hmm?"

"Go on, ask."

"Ask what?"

"Ask how many boys I've slept with."

"Fuck, I don't care at all about that shit."

Robin shrugged. "Suit yourself."

"What are you talking about?"

Robin knew she was projecting her own insecurities onto her lover, which made her annoyed at herself. She decided honesty was the best policy. "I guess I can't help thinking you're so good in bed because you've been with a lot of girls. And I assumed maybe you thought the same thing about me. And now you're telling me you don't give a fuck about that shit."

"Whoa. That's heavy."

"Yeah, I know. Just forget it."

"Wait wait wait wait wait." Brian touched Robin's hand, sending a jolt through her body. "Let's just set aside for the moment all the things we've done in the past. I want you to know something, and I mean this. I've never had such wonderful sex before in my entire life, and I've never been so good in bed before tonight. It has nothing to do with what's come before. It's all because you're you. We were great together."

Robin put her spoon down, reached forward and pulled Brian close to her. She kissed him, pressing her body against his. Her heart beat hard against his chest as he gently caressed her mouth with his own. They stood there by the bar, holding one another, just kissing.

Then Brian led her into the living room. He left her standing in the center of the room as he closed the blinds, then turned on the stereo system. As he returned to her, placing his arms around her waist, she immediately recognized the first notes to pour from the speakers. The album was "Grace" by Jeff Buckley, a song called "Mojo Pin," a slow melody featuring a languid electric guitar and Buckley's brilliant, piercing tenor voice, accompanied by nonsense lyrics telling of a drug-fueled dream about a strange, erotic woman.

Brian danced with her. They swayed softly back and forth, cheek to cheek, Brian holding her hand, naked and warm and sensual beyond all reason. Each repetition of the song's chorus was more intense than the last, with harder rhythms and Buckley's voice growing more insistent, more desperate. Brian's hand moved from Robin's waist to her breasts. They continued dancing as he fondled her, playing with her flesh, gently flicking her nipple with his fingertips. Robin grabbed at Brian's ass, holding on as the passion building up inside her came to a peak.

Robin's eyes had been slightly closed as they danced. When the second song on the album started, she looked at Brian and saw that the sun had come up. Dawn's orange glow filled the white curtains in the patio doors. Robin stopped dancing but allowed the music to drive her sexual desire forward. She kissed Brian deeply, wetly, as she shoved his hand between his legs. His fingers jabbed up and into her pussy, its lips still dripping wet with moisture. Robin held onto the boy's neck with the all the strength left in her arms. For his part, the boy knew well enough to cradle Robin's ass to keep her from collapsing. "Uh... uh... mmm..." Robin moaned, her neck craned back so far she faced the ceiling, her eyes rolled back so far she saw nothing but stars.

Brian found a rhythm that made the girl respond, and he stuck with it. He held her in place, standing in the growing light of dawn, masturbating her into a frenzy. All Robin had to do was ride Brian's hand and hang on tight. "Oh shit," she yelled, then grabbed Brian's wrist and came against it, panting and shaking her head. She had never before climaxed standing up, and she simply adored the weak feeling in her knees.

She slid down Brian's body like a pole, then laid on her back. The light of day changed everything about their relationship. Brian now stood rugged and lovely as a force of nature, looking exactly like the handsome boy from the day before except for the huge boner shooting out from his crotch. Robin admired his penis so much. She was physically attracted to it, wanting it like a ripe piece of fruit. She hoped, for her part, that she seemed as sexy and inviting as she intended, propped up on her elbows and smiling at the boy, her legs spread open casually as she cupped her breasts in her hands. The tight muscles of her tummy rose and fell as she breathed raggedly, ravenous for Brian to descend upon her.

Reverently, Brian dropped to his knees and placed both hands on Robin's legs. "Here," he said as he handed her a sofa pillow to put behind her head, a gesture so considerate it made Robin dizzy. He used a remote control to reduce the stereo's volume to a whisper. Then slowly, as though savoring the moment, he inched forward, moving his cock closer to Robin's shaved pussy an inch at a time.

Helpless, Robin watched, her arms draped carelessly across the carpet, as Brian positioned himself between her smooth legs. He moved his knees beneath her ankles so they rested comfortably stop his thighs, then held her in place by her hips. When the head of his penis touched her clitoris, she swallowed hard. Finally she felt the luxurious pressure of the head spreading her flesh apart, rubbing the shallowest section of her wet vagina, before gliding down with one smooth movement, not quick but deliberate, certain, inevitable. Robin knew she was wet, but the ease with which the mega-thick member flooded her was a surprise.

The boy stopped then, resting his balls against her anus, simply enjoying the sensation of Robin's pussy enveloping him. Robin tried hard to remain perfectly still, and was rewarded with the experience of feeling her heartbeat pound through her entire body, rushing fast through her pussy walls, across her chest, up her neck.

Never before, even by her own hand, had she been brought to a point of such immense ecstasy, nor had she ever been fucked so slowly, so gently as this. Brian held her body in his hands like the most fragile porcelain as his penis began to move almost imperceptibly inside her.

"Wow..." Robin whispered. They looked at one another with wide eyes, examining each other's bodies with undisguised lust. Robin could see Brian's chest and stomach muscles flexing even in this super-relaxed moment, a slight grin fixed across his face. The new sunlight illuminated the sweaty glow of his skin, and also her own. She watched her tits to see if they would jiggle or bounce at the motion of their fucking, but Brian's penetrations were so smooth, so slow, that she did not bounce at all. She couldn't remember her nipples ever being this hard without someone touching them.

Brian noticed them too, and he reached out with shivering hands, with only the very tips of his fingers touching the very tips of her nipples. When the contact happened, Robin gasped, and her vagina muscles clinched the boy so suddenly that she could actually feel the shape of the huge cock inside her, a kind of communication that she had never thought possible. And even so, the boy did not increase the speed of his movement.

Robin moved her hand down to the place where their genitals met. She pressed her hand against the boy's loins, moving her fingers through his pubic hair, where he was hot and wet. Still connected to his gaze with her own, she whispered very, very quietly, "You're fucking me."

"I'm fucking you," Brian said in an equally soft whisper. For almost another hour, long past the end of the music, he kept her there on the floor, making love to her, moving his hands across her with worshipful delicacy. Robin felt the sweat dry from her body, even as her vagina grew more and more damp. Each long, masterful stroke of Brian's penis seemed to draw more cream, more fluid, more steam from her hole, soaking his pubic hair, his legs, her legs, and the carpet below. At some point—Robin could barely remember when—Brian placed the toes of her right foot inside his mouth and suckled them like candy, one-by-one, two-by-two. The girl whimpered from time to time. She felt her orgasm building, building, but refusing to break. Later she would be amazed at how focused her mind had been on the event at hand, rather than drifting to thoughts of school or work. For a full hour, her entire universe was commanded by the feeling of Brian's big penis fucking her tight, dripping hole.

Then at last she turned her head to one side and said, "I'm gonna cum." Suddenly, Brian placed one hand under her back and another around her waist, then lifted the girl onto his lap. Once her body was pressed against his, he wrapped his arm around her back.

"Not yet," he said in her ear. His hot breath on her neck nearly triggered the orgasm.

"Oh god," Robin said, trying to control herself, trying to stop the explosion.

"Shhhhhh."

Brian held her body so she couldn't move, with one hand pressed tightly against the small of her back. Robin breathed deep through her wide-open mouth, her teeth shivering against Brian's ear. She hugged him with all her might, trying to keep her pussy from moving, mindful that even the slightest bit of friction would send her over the edge.

"Alright?" Brian asked.

"Mm-hmm," Robin confirmed through tight lips.

"We're going to cum together," the boy whispered. He glided up into her, once, slower than before. Robin wrapped one arm around his shoulders and the other around his neck, with her fingers burrowing into his mussed-up hair. Brian held her buttocks as tenderly as possible, directing her entire body with only the slightest touch, as he buried his face in the nape of her neck. Robin felt every point of contact between them—her breast against his torso, her stomach against his stomach, her curled toes working underneath his calf muscles. And her pussy, especially her pussy, draining itself of an ounce of thick cream now that gravity was pulling it downward, dripping a little more with each of the boy's thrusts.

Brian said, "I'm about to cum," and his hands squeezed Robin's ass just a bit harder. She felt a tightness pull across her forehead and chest as her thigh muscles pulled slightly, rocking her back and forth across the boy. The lovers clung to one another as the rocking increased in speed, though still very slow, an exercise in minutia.

The moment arrived like a sudden downpour of gentle rain. Just as Robin felt her body begin to betray her commands and push deep into the world of orgasm, she felt the boy's body tense, and he held her tighter, breathed harder, let out a soft moan. Robin came, first one soft jolt, then a second slightly stronger, then a wave like warm lava being poured into her hollow vessel and filling every crevice inside. The two teenagers moaned with open mouths, hugging fiercely, sharing a single spasming shiver between their bodies

Robin floated down from heaven on the last moments of her orgasm as the boy continued to move in a regular rhythm, the semen dribbling from his penis again and again, even a full minute after the first ejaculation. Then they stopped moving and held each other, breathing hard, for two minutes. Sweat had broken out between them where their bodies touched.

"I want you to eat my pussy," Robin whispered. "I want you to lick it clean."

Without hesitation, Brian dipped the girl onto her back, extracting his penis from her. The cock had lost some of its tension but remained a thick, glistening beast. Brian dropped onto his stomach and pushed his lips into Robin's smooth pussy lips, lapping her moisture into his mouth with his tongue. Robin knew he was tasting every fluid they had shared—her lubricants, her sweat, his own sweat, and especially the load of cum he had just deposited inside her. All this and more flowed down his throat. Robin rocked her hips, moving her clitoris against Brian's mouth as he cleansed her, and quickly came again. But what she thought would be a mild aftershock turned out to be her most intense orgasm of the entire affair, bursting like a grenade in her lower body. She threw her head back and screamed, screamed, screamed, as her hands held the boy's head in place. At the most magnificent point of the cumming, her body ripped itself away involuntarily from Brian's face, crawling back, trembling and spasming. She curled into a ball with her hand pressed between her legs, trying to soothe the electric force still assaulting her womb. Her moans turned into laughter, as the orgasm dissipated, leaving her a tingling mass of wet girl flesh on the carpet. She looked at Brian and found his face pressed to the floor, similarly exhausted.

When she caught her breath, she said, "I just had the most amazing thought."

"What's that?" the tired boy asked.

"So everyone in Panama City is fucking tonight, right?"

"Yeah."

"And everyone thinks they're having the best sex in the city. But they're all wrong except us."

"Huh. I'd agree with that." He coughed, his breath still ragged.

"You sound worn out."

"Hh."

"I thought you were in better shape than that."

Brian sat up. "Hey!" He grabbed Robin's ankle and pulled her playfully.

Robin yelped. "Wait wait wait! I'm still cumming, I think."

"Oh. That's awesome."

"For me it is." Then the girl sprawled herself across the floor, spread out like a pinned butterfly. "That was amazing."

"You're amazing."

"I like playing with the hair on your chest," Robin said, not knowing why. She was staring at the ceiling.

"You don't have much hair on you at all. A little on your arms."

"My girlfriends insisted I arrive here completely bald."

"And I thank them."

Thoughts of the girls turned her features into a frown. "I almost forgot about them."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

Robin grinned, but she was still worried. Why was she worried? They were grown-ups. Granted, they weren't behaving like grown-ups, what with the wanton group sex, but they could register to vote if they wanted.

"Are you leaving?" Brian asked, seeming to read Robin's mind.

Robin asked carefully, "Are you asking me to leave?"

"I'd like to go with you, if that's what this is."

Robin smiled her most disarming smile. "Good."

"Finally."

"What?"

"I can spend a few minutes of the day without my wiener hanging out."

Robin laughed. The laughter made her boobs jiggle, which spurred a bout of self-consciousness, which made her cover herself, which made her laugh harder considering the topic of conversation. Brian laughed as well, but rather than cover anything, he seemed even more at ease, as he leaned against the sofa with both arms draped across the cushions, his aforementioned wiener dangling in the most content manner.

Then he stood and picked up Robin's muscular body and tossed it over his shoulder like a sack of rice. Robin shrieked with laughter as Brian carried her to his bathroom, kissing her asscheek along the way. He set her on her feet, turned the shower on, then french kissed her tenderly as they waited for the water to warm up.

"I think you're beautiful," he said as he looked at her face.

Robin had an odd reaction to this statement. She believed him, and she appreciated the compliment, but his words didn't leave the lump in her throat he probably anticipated. She had heard them many times before, from many horny boys, and always for the same reason. They wanted to bed her, or maybe they wanted to enhance their own self-esteem by acknowledging the beauty of some object they had found, but either way it was always about them. Brian's case was special in that he had already bedded her. She would have to give the matter some thought.

They spoke very little as they showered together. Other than about five minutes of hugging and kissing, enhanced by the slippery soapiness between their bodies, the shower was mostly about the business of purging the truly rank film of skank they had gathered over the past few hours. Florida sex simply was what it was. Not that Robin would have had it any other way. She knew Brian had probably left the air conditioner either off or on low power the night before, and she approved, because the sweaty sex had been fucking fantastic. Indeed, it gave the current shower more of a purpose. They had to rub each other harder to get really clean, and that wasn't a bad thing.

After the shower, Brian left Robin to her own devices in the bathroom for a while. She peed like an elephant—she had actually seen such a graphic display at the zoo once—then wrapped her oversized towel around her body and inspected herself in the mirror. Some makeup would have been nice, but none was on hand. Honestly, she always preferred her natural, un-whitewashed face to the made-up lady she felt society demanded her to be, but it had been years since she walked into public without even a little eyeliner.

She entered the kitchen, her body covered for the first time that day. "You made coffee?"

"The coffee maker did. Everything in this villa is automatic, once you type the code in at the front door. My dad likes things a certain way."

"Good for him."

"Yeah, unless you happen to be one of his appliances. I'm sure he wishes I came with a keypad."

"Sounds rough."

"Meh." Brian shrugged. "So what's the plan for today?"

The moment of truth. Suddenly, Robin panicked. She couldn't imagine spending another minute of the trip without Brian by her side, as much for the security of having someone she trusted around as for the boyfriend factor. She certainly did not want to face Kari and the girls alone.

"Wanna stick together?" she asked, more tentatively than she intended.

Brian nodded. "Very much."

Robin's heart started beating again; she hadn't known it stopped. She smiled, the way a little girl smiles when she gets a new doll. Brian poured her a mug of coffee.

The weather that day promised to once again be absolutely perfect. This was good, because Robin still didn't have a damn thing to wear except her orange string bikini. Brian offered to let her borrow a t-shirt, but she declined. With all those young bodies prowling the boardwalk and side streets, nothing could have made her more conspicuous than an extra layer of loose boy clothes. Besides, the idea was to get back to her room at the resort and find some clothes of her own, pretty girl clothes, then run off with Brian in the city, away from the drunk dunces on the sand. They exited Brian's villa together around 7:30, he in nothing but trunks, both of them barefoot. Brian locked the door and they were off.

Their first stop was two nearby villas, belonging to Brian's buddies, Philip and Todd. Neither was in their rooms. "What did you expect?" Robin asked.