Girl on Fire: Date Night

Story Info
On a date with Jennifer Lawrence.
7.9k words
4.27
61.4k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual. Please feel free to leave me a comment in the COMMENT Box at the end of the page. You see those big empty stars too? Maybe bump those up to five full ones? We wouldn't want them to be empty now would we? All alone like that? You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again.

Author's Note: So, after getting some nice feedback over my first Jennifer Lawrence fic I figured I should repeat the performance! Again, a bit more romantic so if you're after a quick fuck session you may want to check out another one of my, or any other fics on the site.


Dom dragged his tired body up the stairs, moving towards his room on site. It was the end of his term and he had six months off, his replacement would be here the next day to relieve him. There was typically a few days off with nothing to do, so he actually had some time off while being kept on site just in case. His fore arms were caked with mud and his hands were coarse after a rough day, rock climbing and spelunking with some French students.

Dom was looking forward to having a warm shower and putting his feet up and catching up with his TV shows. Reception in the area was notoriously spotty and rather than risk getting something spoiled, the team would often just ignore it. So, he would just buy the box sets of any TV show he wanted to watch and knock out each series back to back. Mercifully, 24 had finished so he wouldn't be comatose by the end of it.

Putting his hand on the door knob, he twisted it to the side and saw Jennifer Lawrence laying on his bed. But, it wasn't just Jennifer Lawrence. It was Jennifer Lawrence wearing one of her old high school cheerleading outfit. Her outfit was red with blue trimming and she had their old high school logo sewn onto it across her chest. Her skirt was bunching up around her waist as she cast a glance over at him. She slowly rubbed her bare legs against each other as she propped her pretty head up with her bent, right elbow.

She smiled sweetly and sexily waved at him as he stepped in and shut his door.

"Hey." He finally managed to respond, as Jennifer got up off of the bed and walked over to where the handsome, young outside worker was standing slack jawed.

"Hi." She replied with a smile, tucking a loose strand of blonde hair behind her ear.

"You look great." Dom admitted as he cast a glance over her body. He searched for more words to say but was quickly silenced by her lips on his. He took her body in his hands and pulled her up against him, she curled her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

His tongue bashed against her teeth as she welcomed him into her warm, wet mouth. Their tongues slipped and moved against the others as they kissed. Jennifer was the first to break the kiss, she moved Dom to the bed and pushed him down. Laughing as he fell, he watched as Jennifer sexily ran her hands through her hair before climbing onto the bed.

His laughter soon fell from his face as he crawled up to the head of the bed and watched Jen crawl to him sexily. She got up onto her knees and smiled sweetly as she rolled her head around, letting her hair fall loose.

"Give me a C!"

"Give me a C?" He asked her, crooking an eyebrow as he looked at the sultry actress on his bed.

"Give me a C." Jennifer repeated, a small smile on her face as she encouraged him to join in.

"C!"

"Give me a O!"

"O!" Smirking, Dom started to join in the game with her.

"Give me a C!"

"C!"

"Give me a K!"

"K!"

"Give me your cock!"

Before Dom had chance to respond, she had shoved her mouth on his and they were kissing again. Jennifer had moved her hands to his shirt and had yanked his shirt up off of his chest. Breaking the kiss quickly, Jennifer tossed his shirt over her shoulder and went back to kissing him. His body must've stunk of mud but that didn't seem to bother Jen as she kissed her way down his strong, toned body.

Finding his belt buckle, she swiftly undid it and ripped it clean from the hoops of his jeans. Dumping the belt off of his bed, Jennifer undid the button to his pants and started to unzip his pants. Fishing his seven inch erection out of his pants, Jennifer eagerly licked her lips before going down on him. She moaned with pleasure as he slid his soft fingers through her hair.

"Fuck Jen... You're so hot." He moaned in bliss as she swallowed a couple more inches into her mouth. Her spit started to run down his shaft, as she slipped up and down his large dick. Bringing her lips up off of his pole, she opened her mouth and let her spit fall onto his dick.

Stroking the base, Jennifer smiled sweetly as she stroked his dick up and down. Pumping his flesh up and down, she beamed up at him, in awe at how enraptured he was in her. Sticking her tongue out, she lightly slid it around the head watching as he groaned at her touch.

"Do you like my blowjobs?" She asked sweetly as she pumped her hand up and down.

"I fucking love them Jen." Dom admitted, his head fell back as he gazed up at the ceiling.

"They're just blowjobs." Jen replied with a small smile as she went back to sucking his cock.

"Not just blowjobs Jen. They're blowjobs from you... I love you Jennifer Lawrence." Dom replied with a smile, he moved his hand down to her soft right cheek and lightly stroked it. His mouth formed a groan as she sucked all the air out of her lungs and started to bob her head up and down on his dick. She cast her eyes up at him and smiled sweetly, she wanted to show him just how much of his fat cock she could take in her mouth.

Dom was amazed as she swallowed more and more of his cock. She wrapped her left hand around the base of his dick and slowly pumped it up and down as she sucked on his dick's head. Sucking on the head of his dick like it was a hard candy, her soft tongue eagerly flicked against his head. Attacking the organ like it was a tootsie pop and Jennifer was determined to find out just how many licks it was going to take for her to get to the middle.

Dom's large hands ran down to her breasts, and as he roughly kneaded her tit flesh, Jen moaned through his dick. She cast her eyes up at him and smiled sweetly as they made eye contact. She took her lips off of his dick and as she jerked him off, she let out a throaty groan as she spat on his dick.

"Fuck, that feels so God damned good. Do I look sexy?" Jennifer asked as she rubbed her spit over his large, hard, throbbing shaft.

"Fuck yes." Dom sighed as he shut his eyes and let his head fall forward.

"Want to fuck the head cheerleader?"

"Fuck yes." Dom repeated, he swiftly slipped his pants off of his legs. Kicking them away, Dom slipped his boxers down as well. Jennifer had flopped her skirt up over her groin and revealed to her lover that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Dom could see that her pussy's lips were glistening with her wet juices, she teasingly ran her right index finger up and down her lips before spreading the for her lover.

"Holy shit."

"Fuck me Dom." Jennifer's head rolled back as she thrust her hips temptingly at him. He nodded his head and knee walked up to where Jennifer was on the bed. Suddenly, the fact that he was covered in mud hit him.

"Don't you want me to wash up first?"

"Oh God no! I love that you're so filthy! You're a filthy boy Dominic Bryan fuck me like you know you can!"

Dom smirked and nodded his head. He gave his wet dick a quick pump, he pushed his knob against Jennifer's wet cunt and he slowly pressed himself into her.

Jennifer gasped out loud as Dom's dick slid back into Jennifer's welcoming pussy. Jen let out a long, low groan as her legs wrapped around his strong, toned waist. His hands grasped at the bed sheets as he started to pump in and out of her, he moved his face down and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

Jennifer eagerly smooched back at her lover, their lips smacked against each other as they started to make love to each other. She started to grind herself against him as he pumped in and out of her. She took his right hand off of the bed and placed it on her flat tummy, guiding it up her body Jen placed it on one of the under curves of her breasts. He lightly squeezed the soft, fleshy orb and smiled when his lover moaned at his touch, he tugged at the shirt and slid it up over her tummy and above her breasts.

"There's the girls." Jennifer smiled as her well sized breasts fell into their view. She unclipped the front of her bra and let her hard nipples poked at the sky and proved a far too tempting option for him to suck on. He latched onto her left nipple and hungrily sucked on it, he put his hands on her free tit and squeezed the fleshy mountain.

Jennifer's hands linked with his and assisted in him squeezing her soft flesh.

"I love you Dominic."

Dom looked up at Jennifer and smiled. Taking his lips off of her tit, they kissed again as her warm, hungry pussy hugged his dick.

"I love you too Jen."

"Good. Now let me show you how much I love you."

With that, she hooked her arms around his neck and threw him to his left side. With him on his back, Jennifer started to ride him. Placing a soft hand on his chest, she groaned in ecstasy as his hands palmed and squeezed at her soft tits.

"You really like them don't you?"

"They're really nice tits." Dom said with a grin, winking at the now blonde haired woman as she started to ride him harder.

She moved down and pressed her chest against his. Their lips pressed together again as they kissed again.

Dom wrapped his arms around Jennifer's waist and rolled her around, similar to how a crocodile would drown their prey. Jennifer giggled lightly as she was pinned to the base of the bed with Dom's weight on top of her. He planted both of his hands on either side of Jennifer's pretty head and started to push himself into her. While she had never admitted it out loud, Jennifer loved it like this. She loved getting pinned to the bed and used like she was a cheap two dollar whore.

Dom started to slide himself in and out of her, them both groaning at the actions as her legs came up off of the bed and wrapped themselves around Dom's hips. She held him tightly and pressed her lips against his softly. Soon, the kisses intensified and their tongues were mingling together as Dom continued to drive in and out of her. Jennifer gasped out loud and grasped at his back as he thrust in and out of her. Her nails dug into his back and scratched their way down to the small of his back making Dom grunt with a strange combination of pain and pleasure.

Jennifer's primal moaning was directly in Dom's ear and was making him hot as well. Her wetness was starting to stick to his invading cock as he slipped in and out of her, her hips came up off of the bed and soon started to cum all over Dom's dick. As Jennifer came, the handsome young man's balls started to tighten as her slick, wet pussy's walls leaked onto him.

"Jennifer..." Dom started to warn her as she still writhed around on the bed still coming down from the orgasm. He didn't want to shoot his load in her if she didn't want him to.

"Jennifer!" He said again, as he teetered on the edge of no return. Her eyes opened and grinned, stroking his cheek lovingly she nodded her head. Kissing him on the ear, she whispered to him sexily.

"Shoot your hot load in me Dom. Make me yours." Dom groaned and nodded his head, exploding in Jennifer Lawrence's tight pussy. Several short, swift ropes splattered the inside of Jennifer's pussy making them both groan in pleasure. His thrusts soon slowed down to a standstill keeping himself buried inside her. They glanced at each other and smiled sweetly before kissing each other once more.

"I love you Jennifer." While Jennifer didn't really like being called by her full name by her lover it seemed much more intense and passionate when Dom called her that. Her heart fluttered as his lips left hers, his right and left hand took her head in his hands and his thumbs lovingly stroked her cheeks.

"I love you Dominic."

They kissed each other again, her head fell into the soft spot between his neck and shoulder and rested against it while they recovered.

"I need a shower." Dom said with a laugh, breaking the sweet silence between the two. Jennifer giggled into his shoulder and kissed his neck.

"Would you like me to do your back?"

***

Jennifer's natural blonde hair was loose around her shoulders, covering the thin straps of her tight, sexy green dress. She had an expensive and large black handbag on her right shoulder and a matching pair of heels on. Her face was nicely made up with a light shade of brown eye shadow and her lips had been painted with a peach colouring. She had linked her arms in Dom's as they parked up the car and slipped out of the vehicle.

Dom himself was dressed rather smartly, he had on a dark pair of jeans, an old rock and roll t-shirt and a black blazer on over the top of it. His now short hair had been gelled upright and outwards as if it was an untamed mess. His beard had now come off of his face and was down the drain of his bathroom at Jennifer's insistence.

"So where are we going?"

"I am not telling you!" Jennifer teased as she guided him out of the parking lot and onto the busy high street. Couples and lone people walked past them as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and they walked on the pavement of the small L.A town where they had grown up.

The night life in the park's area was busy with life. Various voices called out to him and Jennifer as they walked hand in hand through the crowd. They were heading for a very specific bar though, Dom's eyes focused on the bright green luminescent sign that stood out on the skyline.

"Oh you've got to be kidding!"

"Come on! You've got a great voice!" Jennifer teased as she dragged him over to the front door.

"But karaoke? Come on..." Dom whined but found it difficult to actually say no to Jennifer. They walked into the foyer and saw that it looked like it was a pretty expensive and fancy place. The carpet was a green felt-ey type of material and shone under the bright yellow and red lights, they walked along to the counter and was greeted by a smiling young woman. She was cute enough, enough to make Jennifer cling to Dom protectively. He chuckled to himself as the assistant at the club spoke up.

"Hi there! Table or booth?"

"Booth please." Jennifer beat Dom to the punch. Observing a small poster to the left of the woman, it showed a picture of both possible seats customers could take. The booth had a small closed off area with a table between the two seats, meanwhile the table would be with a group of people who could all watch them. Jennifer knew full well Dom wouldn't want to sing in front of people, so she booked a booth instead.

"Sure! You'll be in number 3! That'll be seventeen fifty please."

Dom beat Jennifer to the punch and slid his credit card into the machine.

"Dom..." Jennifer started but was shut up when he paid for them.

"Let's go sweetie." Dom said with a grin, he held Jennifer's hand and they walked down the long corridor to the booth.

"OK guys, you're in booth number three. Paul, could you take them down please?" The assistant called out to another member of staff who nodded and guided the couple now the hall way.

They walked to booth number three and the assistant unlocked the door then let them walk in.

"A waiter will be over to take your drink orders." The assistant said as he closed the door behind him. The booth was a small, tight space, plenty of room for them to cuddle up in. There was two black small couches that sat in front of each other, in between the couches there was a shiny black table that the drinks could rest on. The way the club worked, you had a large white plastic file with laminated pages full of songs they could sing. There was a television on the wall of the booth with a small key pad to the side of it, if you pressed the song selection onto the key pad then the music video for the song would appear, muted, and with the words at the bottom of the screen.

Jennifer picked up the large white book of song selections and idly flipped through the pages trying to find something suitable. As she glanced over the text, her eyes focused on something and she grinned.

"You are totally doing this one!" Dom looked at what she'd pointed at and shook his head.

"No way! Absolutely not!"

"Why not!? You'd be great at it!"

"Jen. I am not singing 'Man, I feel like a woman.'" Dom said, shaking his head as Jennifer pouted and made big puppy dog eyes at him.

"Puh-leaaaaase!" She extended the middle syllable of the word 'please' to make it seem more dramatic. Dom stood firm, but soon his heart started to waver. Jennifer batted her eyelids and Dom sighed, the now natural blonde eagerly clapped her hands and sat down in the booth. Just as Dom was about to select the song, the door opened. Jennifer groaned as a waitress popped her head in, the waitress made a face but Jennifer quickly apologised.

"Sorry, it wasn't based at you. I wanted him to sing." She added, covering her mouth with the back of her hand and jabbing a thumb at Dom's general direction. The red-headed waitress smiled and nodded her head. Her curly hair had been tied back into two pig tails and had been bunched up with two scrunchies. She was wearing a smart black cocktail dress with a white blouse on underneath covering her cleavage and the upper part of her arms.

"Quite all right! Do you guys need any drinks?" She asked, bringing up her small notepad with a bright pink pencil for her to take their orders. Her voice had a valley girl twang about it, not entirely unusual for this area. It was in country side and most inhabitants of the town had moved here from the city to get away from the smog and smoke of the city.

"Sure! Can I get a white wine?" Jennifer asked, the waitress nodded before casting another look at her.

"Can I see some ID?"

Jennifer nodded and fished into her handbag. Getting her driving licence out, she showed it to the waitress who nodded her head, satisfied with the evidence. She turned to Dom next.

"And you sir?"

"Well, I'm driving. I'll be boring and get a diet coke please."

"That's not boring. That's very sensible." The waitress smiled at Dom and nodded her head. "Okay, I'll be right back."

Dom and Jennifer looked at each other, confused.

"Don't we need to pay?" Dom asked, fishing his wallet out of his jacket pocket.

"Oh no! The drinks are included with the price of renting the booth. You only pay bar if you're with the tables."

Well, that seemed reasonable. Dom thought to himself, Jennifer agreed and nodded her head.

"Oh. Okay, thanks!"

The waitress smiled and nodded her head and disappeared into the hallway.

"So, am I going to have to be the jealous girlfriend now?"

"Jealous? Why?" Dom asked, crooking an eyebrow at her as she pressed her fingers onto the small key pad.

"That cute waitress was flirting with you." Jennifer said, a dead pan tone in her voice.

"Oh she was not!"

"She was too! What sort of girl would I be if I didn't get angry with every girl flirting with my man!"

Dom smiled and looked at Jennifer who seemed to be making a big deal out of nothing on purpose.

"I may just like having a girlfriend..."

"Girlfriend... I didn't know you had a girlfriend!" Jennifer teased as she slipped into the booth and watched as Dom picked up a microphone.

"Well... I'm not sure if I do at the moment. But I am working on it." Dom said with a grin as the television whirred to life from the plain black screen. Soon, colour flickered on and the music video for Shania Twain's 'Man, I feel like a woman' started up.