Girlfriend's Mom

Story Info
Girlfriend's mom takes advantage.
2.3k words
4.42
372.3k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alanc
alanc
361 Followers

Sylvia was my girlfriend Teri's mother. We'd always got on OK, nothing too spectacular, but she was fine as girlfriends mothers went. She was still a smart woman though, 43 with blonde hair, had kept her slim figure enviably and always dressed to impress. If your girlfriend's mother was any indication of what she would turn out like it looked like I was on to a winner.

I'd been going out with Teri for about 9 months when we went to a family party at her parents house. Plenty of food and wine flowed at the barbecue in their garden and the party was in full swing when after a few beers I wandered back into the kitchen to get another from the fridge. Sylvia was alone in the kitchen with a glass of wine busily making more food for her guests when I went in. She must have had a couple of glasses of wine too and appeared happier and more friendly than she usually was to me.

"John, be a love and pour me another glass of wine" she said as I pulled a beer from the fridge, downing the last of her glass in one gulp. I got the wine from the fridge as well and refilled her glass.

"You know Teri's a very lucky girl" she said as I passed the glass back to her.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well to have found a man like you," she replied, "there's not many of your sort left you know."

"In what way" I said slightly embarrassed at the sudden attention I was getting.

"Just everything really" she said, "I've never seen her so happy, you must be doing something right."

"Good of you to say Mrs. H." I replied, "Your daughters a lovely girl, and if she grows up like you I'll be happier still myself."

"Oh go on" she said and playfully pushed me in the chest. I stumbled back a bit and dropped my bottle. Luckily it didn't smash but beer spilled out across the tiles. We both bent down to mop it up and our bodies brushed against each other as we did. We both flinched slightly and then looked at each other. Whether or not it was the drink I don't know but I'm sure there was definitely a spark between us, and I think she knew it too. I tried not to think too much more about it, put it down to the drink and went back into the garden to rejoin the party and got thoroughly pissed.

A few days later Teri asked me if I could call round at her mother's sometime to fix up a new mirror she had bought. Teri was going out with her mates from work on Friday night for somebody's leaving do and was staying over at one of theirs. So seeing as I had nothing else planned I told her to let her know I'd go up then after dropping Teri off in town.

Friday night came and I went as planned. Sylvia as usual looked very smart when she answered the door, not too made up just generally smart, like she was. Where's Ben, her husband I asked, as I followed her in.

"Away in Surrey for the weekend playing golf" she answered.

"Place to yourself then." I replied.

"Yes it's nice for a change to get him from under my feet. Want a drink?"

"Yeah beer would be great. Where do you want this mirror putting then?"

"Just there above the fireplace."

"Right, I'll get started."

She went off to get the drinks and I got to work. It wasn't much of a job really and twenty minutes later we were sitting on the sofa chatting while she admired her new mirror.

"You know I meant what I said last week." she said as we talked.

"What about?"

"About Teri being a lucky girl."

"Oh I thought that was just the drink talking."

"Only partly, you know wine usually brings out the truth in me."

"Nice of you to say so. I meant what I said as well." I retorted. There was a long silence as we looked at each other and the familiar air of sexual tension crept up again. I broke the moment by getting up to go for another beer and while I did so I heard Sylvia go upstairs. I was just about to sit down when I heard her call on me, "Yeah" I shouted back.

"Can you come here a minute."

I put my drink down and climbed the stairs.

"Where are you?" I called out as I reached the landing.

"In here" she replied from her bedroom at the end.

I walked in thinking she wanted a hand to lift something but was met by a sight far removed from that.

Sylvia lay on the bed smiling at me as I entered. She had removed her skirt and blouse, which had been discarded by the bed, and now lay there seductively dressed in only a white lace teddy and suspenders, white stockings with lace tops that encased her long slender legs and strappy patent white stiletto mules finished off her outfit. She looked so horny my dick lurched in my pants as soon as I saw her but complete surprise had obviously still registered on my face. I stood just inside the doorway staring in disbelief.

"Make love to me John" she invited, "I want you."

I stepped towards the bed and she sat up and stretched out her hand for mine. I took hold of it and she pulled me gently onto the bed so I sat next to her.

"But what about Teri and Ben?" I asked.

"I won't tell them if you won't," she said, "Come on I know you feel the same way I do. I felt it the same as you that day in the kitchen."

There was no denying she was right and as she lent forward to kiss me I knew there was no going back. Our lips met and immediately passion overtook us both. Long, hot wet kisses ensued as our tongues wound around each other and she reached up and began to hurriedly unbutton my shirt. I helped her off with it and her hands reached down to my belt and swiftly unbuckled it. I ran my hands up and down her body in the meantime and pulled down the straps on her teddy so they fell loosely from her shoulders. She undid the buttons on my fly and I stood up to let her pull down my jeans, kicking off my shoes and socks as she did. I was already semi erect as she pulled them down and continued to grow as she began to rub the bulge in my pants through the material of my shorts.

I lay down on the bed next to her and began to rub her breasts through the soft material of her teddy. I pulled it down to expose them and then started to suck and lick on them gently as she sighed lovingly. I continued and began to nip them gently between my teeth as my hands roamed down her body and crept between her welcoming thighs. I fondled her legs through the smooth sheen of her stockings and let my hand creep slowly up above her stocking tops to the softness of her smooth bare thighs.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked before I let her get too out of control.

"Please, don't stop" she responded. I took that to be a yes.

She gasped as my fingers reached her hot silky gusset and I began to rub her pussy through it. Popping the stoppers and pulling back the material I rubbed her dampening lips and slid two fingers inside her causing Sylvia to moan softly as they entered.

"Ooh, that feels so good" she whispered as she reached inside my boxers and began to pull on my now solid member. I continued to finger her for a short while and then moved down her body and kissed at the inside of her thighs. My lips moved upwards until she could feel my hot breath next to where my fingers were inside her.

"Yes John, lick me" she pleaded.

My tongue parted her wet lips and I licked the length of her pussy slowly but slowly and she moaned out quite loudly as I commenced. Her little clitoris quickly emerged from its hood and I began to lick at that also. She flinched each time I flicked it with my tongue as I alternated between that and burying my tongue as far inside her as I could go to drink down her juices. She opened her legs wider and pulled her knees back and I slid my fingers back into her again. She began to push back against them each time they plunged into her and cried out as I found her G spot and caressed it with them. My tongue returned to sucking her clit and she began to grind her pubic bone against my face, moaning heavily by now.

"Don't stop John, make me come" she asked as I worked away at her. Pushing my fingers into faster she began to grind harder against my face and pulled me into her by the hair.

"That's it, don't stop, don't stop, don't ..." her words stopped, her legs locked out and she pushed with hard urgency against me as her climax racked through her and she began to cry out as the main body of it died down and the final convulsions pervaded her gorgeous body.

"I can't even remember ever having come like that before" she said when her breathing had returned to normal, "No wonder Teri's never been so happy."

I smiled at her and kissed her again, "And I haven't even started yet" I teased.

Sylvia moved down the bed and pulled down my shorts and took me in her hand again and started to toss me off. Lowering her head she slid her enclosing lips around the head of my dick and began to slowly bob her head up and down on my shaft. I moaned as she started and played with her soft blonde hair, pulling it back out of her face to let me watch her sucking on me. She rubbed the insides of my thighs softly with one hand and fondled my balls with the other as she sucked on me.

"God Sylvia, that feels fabulous" I managed to whisper between groans. She smiled without taking her mouth from around my shaft and just continued to suck away.

"Sylvia"

"Mmm" she said, her mouth still wrapped around me.

"I want you now."

She stopped and lay next to me on the bed and I climbed in between her opening thighs. Pausing to find the entrance to her hole she grabbed my dick and guided me in. I pushed into her and she gasped out as I stretched her insides.

"Yes John, do it to me now" she whispered.

I commenced pushing into her, going a little further each time as she loosened up to my advancing member. Her juices quickly lubricated us both enough for me to gather momentum and push into her willing hole with long hard strokes.

"You're gorgeous" I whispered as I screwed her.

"If only Teri knew" she replied.

A pang of guilt briefly crossed my mind but I was too far gone to even care about her at the moment.

She tossed her head back into the pillows, calling out my name as I screwed her vigorously.

Turning her over and I entered her again from behind, pushing deep into her as she pushed her hips back to meet my thrusts whilst crying out in ecstasy.

"Oh God John" she moaned, "Harder."

Willing me on I pumped deep into her, gripping her buttocks tightly for leverage as my sack slapped against her behind.

"I'm coming again, please don't stop" she pleaded. I couldn't have even if I'd wanted to. She slumped forward as she came, her hoarse cries muffled by her pillow.

I slowed down my thrusts and stopped for a while to give her a chance to recover. She fell face down onto the bed and turned over and smiled at me as I lay next to her still nursing my erection. She reached down and grabbed it and began to wank me again.


"You've already lasted 3 times longer than Ben would have," she commented.

"And I'm not finished yet"

"So I see" she smirked, casting her eyes down towards my still rampant tool, "No wonder Teri's always got a smile on her face nowadays, I would have too."

My hand crept down to her crotch, deftly slipped between her lips and my thumb began to rub at her clit again. She gasped and closed her eyes as she bit lightly on her bottom lip. I pulled her legs apart again with my other hand, rubbing at her stocking clad thighs and climbed back in between them. She guided me in once more and wrapped her legs around my back and dug her stiletto heels into my buttocks. Taking my weight on my arms I propped myself up above her and began to thrust into her again.

"I'm going to make you come again Sylvia" I whispered as I licked at her earlobe.

"Yes, please do" she yearned.

Using her heels she urged me on faster and we both groaned loudly with pleasure as we screwed. She began to claw at my chest and sunk her teeth into my shoulder with lust but I was too lost in my own pleasure to feel any pain.

"I'm about to come" I warned, which only served for her to pull me into her faster still, raking at my shoulders with her long red nails.

I cried out as I came inside her and she thrust her hips against me to ensure every drop of sperm was embedded deep within her as her own climax racked through her shaking body.

I stayed the rest of the night, which was spent in much the same manner and left early the next morning before Teri got home. We screw at every given opportunity now, who said mothers in law were all alike!

alanc
alanc
361 Followers