Give Me An "F"

Story Info
Cheerleaders play Truth or Double Dare.
9.1k words
4.56
564.3k
144
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,142 Followers

Note from Slickman: Someone asked me to write a truth or dare story and since cheerleader stories are so popular I thought I'd throw them together. Enjoy. All characters in the story are at least eighteen. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, rewritten or redistributed.

GIVE ME AN "F"

Amy Jenkins walked through the Blockbuster aisles looking for a movie that would satisfy both the guys in her group as well as the girls. For two years now the Randall High School cheerleaders gathered on the first and third Saturday of each month to watch movies on her family's large screen TV. It was a cheap date for them as well as a team building experience. The biggest problem they had was selecting a movie. The girls wanted the typical chick flick type movie with romance and love whereas the guys wanted the adventure shoot em' up type movie.

"How about this one?" Amy yelled over at her boyfriend Jake. She held up the "You've Got Mail" DVD.

"Uh, let me think about it….NO!" He said quickly, with a smile. He held up "Monster" starring Charlize Theron.

"Yuck," she said holding her nose.

"How about "Road Trip"?" He yelled.

"Seen it already," she replied. "I bet you guys want to see this one." She held up "Swinging Cheerleaders".

"Yeah," Jake grinned. "I was looking for that one."

Amy smiled knowing her parents would be out for the evening and that only the senior cheerleaders would be there. They had turned the last movie night into a wild necking affair. Of course they only stayed with their boyfriends but even so the petting got pretty hot.

"Let's get it," Amy whispered as she took his arm and walked him to the front of the store. Her soft breast pushed into his strong bicep. After they got to her house she went to her room and called Sarah, Joy and Tina to tell them to wear their cheerleader uniforms. She didn't tell them why but she told them also to wear their regular panties instead of the heavier cheerleader panties. Her parents had already left when she came down the stairs in her short skirt and tight top. Jake almost fell off the sofa. "Damn, are you girls going to wear those?"

"Yes, and you guys better control yourselves," she giggled as she sat next to him and pushed down her skirt. She didn't want to spoil the surprise.

As he moved closer to her the doorbell rang. She jumped up to answer it. It was Sarah and Tim. Carrying a bottle of wine, Sarah smiled and whispered as she walked by, "he's already excited." Amy and Sarah were almost twins. They both sported short blonde hair and very shapely asses. Even their breasts which were not really large were about the same size. People had often mistaken them for twins.

Amy was about to close the door when she saw Joy and John running up the driveway. "Wait for us," Joy yelled. The only black girl on the team sped ahead of John, who had a twelve pack of beer in his hand. John was out of shape since he quarterbacked the team to a state championship last fall. Amy ushered them inside and heard her phone ring. She answered it and it was Tina.

"Ron and I are running late," Tina said. "Go ahead and start the movie without us."

"Tina and Ron will be late," Amy announced as she entered the large family room. "Can I get any of you a drink?"

"Beer," Ron said. "Me too," Jake chimed in. "I'll take a beer," John replied.

"Wine," both Joy and Sarah both said. "Come and help me," Amy said to the two other girls.

As soon as they got into the kitchen Joy grabbed Amy's shoulders. "And why are we only wearing our regular panties?"

Amy giggled. "After the movie I want to play truth or dare."

"How do you play?" Sarah asked as she poured the three glasses of wine.

"Everyone gets a turn and someone asks you truth or dare. If you say 'truth' you have to answer their question truthfully and cannot lie. If you say 'dare' you have to do what that person tells you to do." Amy answered.

"I better have two glasses of wine," Joy giggled. She knew some of the dares would involve her with one of the three white guys and she had never dated a white guy before.

The guys too were excited about the night. They only had two months before graduation and could feel the sexual tension in the air. "I think Joy is wearing her regular panties," John whispered. "I got a peek at them in the car when she got out."

"So that's why Sarah is acting so strange," Tim laughed. "I tried to get a cheap feel and she slapped my hand away."

"Maybe we can get them to do some handstands," Jake grinned.

"What are you guys talking about?" Amy asked as the three girls walked back in.

"We were wondering if you girls would do a cheer for us," said John. He too had never dated a white girl before.

"I don't think so," Sarah quickly responded. She knew she was the only virgin of the bunch Tina included. So far Tim had never seen her completely naked and they had only used their hands to get each other off. She moved over to sit in the love seat next to Tim and again smacked his hand when he tried to grab her ass under her short skirt. "Be good," she whispered.

Amy sat next to Jake on one end of the long sofa while Joy settled next to John. She aimed the remote control at the DVD player and pushed play. After a minute the title popped up, "SWINGING CHEERLEADERS."

John and Tim sat upright. "Good pick Jake," John said as he put up his hand for a high five. SMACK.

"Actually I picked it out," Amy giggled as she held up her hand for a high five with John. His hand was three times the size of hers. SMACK.

The movie started off slow which gave them a chance to down their drinks and even have another one. Finally the shower scene came on and the guys got more daring. A black girl removed her cheerleader uniform and her large brown breasts popped out.

"God Joy I didn't know you made a movie," John chuckled. Joy smacked him on his arm. "Mine are nicer than those."

"She's supposed to be a high school girl," Tim laughed. "She looks as old as my mother."

"You mother has nicer tits than those," Jake laughed. Tim tossed a small pillow at him and laughed.

The girls noticed the guys were getting hard-ons as the girls showered their naked bodies. They also took a long look at the other boyfriend's crotches. It was apparent John and Jake had Tim beat.

"Holy shit she shaves it," Jake said when the head cheerleader removed her panties to show her bald pussy lips. He knew Amy trimmed hers but he had never seen a bald one before.

"This isn't fair," Joy said looking sad. "We don't get to see any guys naked."

"We can take care of that right guys?" Jake laughed as he pretended to take off his shirt. When he realized the girls were not laughing he backed down. "Just kidding."

"Hey look she's not a natural blonde," said Tim. "But my Sarah is," he bragged. Sarah smacked him hard on his arm. Tim!" Secrets were coming out as they finished their second round of drinks and started on number three.

"Do you think we are exploited?" Amy asked the other two girls. The movie was about a news reporter who went undercover to expose the exploitation of cheerleaders.

"No," Joy giggled. "We wiggle our asses and bounce our tits at half time. No one watches that. They only listen to our cheers." She felt John's fingers caressing her bare thigh as they steadily but very slowly moved up her caramel softness. During the last movie night the girls all wore jeans so when the guys fondled their asses and crotches no one could really see. Tonight was a new ballgame. She looked over at Amy and Jake and saw them in a wet kiss. She turned her head back and pulled John's mouth to hers.

After ten minutes of hot kisses and light fondling Amy paused the movie. "I think we all need to cool down some." She also wanted to make sure they got to the truth or dare game.

Sarah and Joy followed her into the kitchen. The front door bell rang and Amy welcomed in Tina and Ron. Tina joined the girls in the kitchen.

"Ron knows I'm wearing a thong," Tina giggled. She pulled up her skirt and pulled the thin black triangle out of her damp pussy lips. "He fingered me all the way over here. That's why I'm so wet."

Sarah couldn't believe the girl would expose herself like she did. She was the only one blushing when Tina turned and pulled the thin strap out of her bare buttocks. "So what have I missed?"

"We've all had three drinks and have progressed pretty far making out," Joy giggled.

"After the movie I want to play truth or dare," said Amy.

"Wow, OK I'm fine with Ron doing things with you guys as long as you are OK with me doing them with your guys," Tina grinned. She downed a whole glass of wine and then another before carrying the third one into the family room. Tina and Ron squeezed between Amy and Joy on the sofa. As soon as the movie started the four couples started kissing their partners.

John's eyes were closed when Joy's tongue danced in his mouth. As his fingers moved down over her nice round butt the back of his hand pushed against something soft. He peeked down to see Tina's ass pushing back against his hand. If she felt it then she was not doing anything to prevent it so John's fingers continued to rub Joy's ass on the front of his hand and Tina's on the back.

Sarah felt Tim's fingers moving up under her skirt and quickly grabbed his wrist. "Not now," she whispered. She looked over at the sofa and saw Jake's fingers moving up under Amy's skirt, Ron's fingers caressing Tina's small breast, and John's hand moving against both Joy's and Tina's asses. Things were getting quickly out of control. Suddenly the phone rang and they all stopped. Amy jumped up and answered it. "Nope sorry wrong number," she said. She realized no one was watching the movie so she turned it off. "Who wants to play truth or dare?"

Everyone but Sarah said yes. "OK, I'll do it," she said, nervously. They all said they knew how to play so Amy suggested they all make a circle while sitting on the floor. All dares had to be done in the middle of the circle. They lined up clockwise in a circle as such:

Amy,Jake,Sarah, Ron, Joy, John, Tina, Ron. "What if we don't want to do the dare?" Sarah quickly asked before the game started.

"How about no one can ask someone to take off an article of clothing during a dare however if you refuse to answer a question or do a dare you have to take something off?" Amy asked. "Also, my older sister told me she played a game called Truth or Double Dare. Everyone got a double dare so if someone asked you to do something then you could say 'double dare' and turn it around and ask them to do it instead. You have to do a double dare so be careful what you dare someone to do. Do you want to try it?" They all agreed.

"I'll go first since it's my game," Amy said looking around at all the anxious faces. "Truth or Dare Tina?"

"Truth," Tina quickly replied.

"What kind of panties are you wearing? Describe them to us."

The girls had already seen them in the kitchen. Tina blushed and answered. "Black thongs," she giggled.

"Tell us everything," Amy smiled.

"That's it. Oh God, you want me to say that?"

Amy nodded.

"They're wet," she whispered.

"What? I can't hear you?" Amy giggled.

"THEY'RE WET!" She blushed.

"My turn," Jake smiled. He knew already that Sarah and Tim were both virgins and thought he would put his buddy on the spot. "Truth or Dare Tim?"

"Truth," Tim replied.

"Are you a virgin?"

Tim gave him a look that could kill. "Kinda."

"You ether are or are not," Jake laughed not wanting to let him out of his answer.

"He is so what?" Sarah quickly answered for her boyfriend. "And so am I in case any of the rest of you wanted to ask." She took Tim's hand and held it. "I guess it's my turn. Truth or Dare Jake?" She wanted to put him on the spot and knew a secret about him none of the rest of them knew.

"The game is young so I'll say truth," Jake glared back at her.

"Who taught you how to kiss?" She grinned. Sarah was friends with Jake's older sister who had told her one night that she had taught Jake how to french kiss. "No, the question is who taught you how to french kiss?"

"Fuck," Jake thought. He knew she knew. "I'll remove an article of clothing," he said as he pulled his tee shirt over his head.

"Hey, I want to know," Amy said surprised that he didn't answer. She knew his first real girlfriend was Janet Pollard. "I thought it was Janet."

"Sorry but I don't have to answer," he said glaring over at Sarah. Before the night was over he would get even.

"Truth or Dare Joy?" Tim asked the cute black girl next to him.

Joy wanted to get the game going. "Dare."

Tim was not prepared for her answer. "Dare huh?" He thought about some of the things he wanted her to do. "Take off your skirt."

"Nope, you only have to take off something if you don't answer or won't do a dare," Joy grinned. Of all the white boys in the room she desired Tim more because he had light blonde hair and baby blue eyes.

"OK," Tim grinned. "Stand up, turn around and lift your skirt as high as you can." He had wanted to see her nice round chocolate ass for some time.

She started to object but realized she was not removing anything. The four glasses of wine lower her inhibitions so she stood and face away from them before reaching back and exposing her nearly bare cinnamon ass cheeks. "How long do I have to do this?" Joy asked feeling the cool air and eyes on her ass.

"One minute," Amy quickly answered. Even she was getting excited looking at Joy's ass on display like it was.

Joy shifted her weight from one foot to the other which caused her ass to shift which quickly gave the guys a rigid stick. "One minute has to be up," she said as she pushed down her skirt and sat back down. "Truth or dare……….Tim?"

"He's already done one," Sarah said trying to protect him.

"There's no limit," Amy responded. They all looked at Tim.

Seeing Joy's ass was really turning him on. "Dare."

"Goody," Joy smiled. "I dare you to show us your………….bush." She and the other girls, even Sarah, had not seen a blonde bush before on a guy.

"What?" Sarah asked.

"It's OK," Tim grinned. He was getting into the game now and realized if the booze continued he just might get lucky tonight. If not with Sarah then maybe one of the others. He stood and released the snap on his jeans and unzipped his fly. Slowly, very slowly, he pushed the front of his jeans and his white briefs down his stomach until a thick crop of golden hair was exposed. He held it there for a minute. Even Sarah was looking intently.

"Well, that didn't do much for me," John laughed. However the game was getting good. Asses and bushes were now fair game. The one ass he had wanted to see and touch for some time was Tina's. "Truth or Dare Tina?"

The quick three glasses of wine had gone to her head. "Dare," she giggled.

John shocked them all, "I dare you to let me touch your ass under your skirt."

"Mine is not good enough for you?" Joy said as she smacked him on his leg. She almost hit his large bulge that was getting larger waiting for Tina's reply.

Tina looked at Ron. "Can he touch my ass?"

"Hey it's your ass," he smiled. The game was getting good and his turn was coming up.

"We forgot to do it in the middle of the circle," Amy said as Tina stood up. She waited until John stood up next to her. "Go ahead you got a whole minute," Tina giggled.

John's long arms and fingers reached down and around her until they found her soft ass under her short skirt. Tina was facing away from Jake, Amy and Ron so they had the best view of his fingers as they molested and squeezed her firm ivory buttocks. His long dark fingers were a distinct contrast on her quivering white flesh. As he touched her the front of this body and his hard-on rubbed against her stomach. She was amazed at the size of it.

"Hey we can't see," Tim complained.

"Good," Sarah snapped back at him. The game was going beyond the point where she wanted it to. Her eyes could see the long tent in John's pants rubbing against Tina's body.

The booze, the huge penis and John's fingers were raising Tina's body temperature rapidly. Ron's penis when hard was maybe five inches so she knew John's was almost twice that. She now knew why Joy was happy all the time.

"Time," Joy announced as she waited for the second hand on her watch to come back to 12. As John walked back to her she snared at him.

"Truth or dare……………….Sarah," Tina was tired of hearing Miss Goody-two-shoes whining.

"Truth," Sarah said. There was no way she was going to do a dare.

Tina grinned. "Do you masturbate?"

"This game has gone far enough. I think Ron and I will be leaving." She started to stand and realized he was not getting up. "Are you coming?"

"No, you can answer that question." He wanted to know himself and sat firmly still.

Sarah sat back down. "Yes," she said blushing. "I know you all do it too."

"Have you been watching Sarah?" Tina giggled.

"That's not what I meant," Sarah growled back.

"Truth or dare Sarah?" Ron laughed.

"Now everyone is picking on me," Sarah said looking at Amy for support. Amy just smiled. "OK DARE! Is that what you want?" she asked Tim.

Tim only smiled.

"I dare you to……………," he looked at the excited buds on her chest. "Touch your nipples."

All eyes now went to her raised raisons. She quickly covered them with her hands. "I'm not taking off my blouse and bra."

"You don't have to," Amy said. "Just stand in the circle and touch your nipples."

If it would have been one of the other girls it would not be such a big deal but they all now wanted Sarah to do naughty things. "OK," she said looking at Tim. "I'm going to do it unless you tell me not to."

"Go ahead," he grinned.

Sarah stood on shaking legs and walked to the middle of the circle. She stood facing Ron who had dared her and moved her hands from her chest. When her fingers found her hard nips she told Amy to start the clock.

At first Sarah was going through the motions and was pretending she was bored but ten seconds into it she felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter. It was so nasty touching herself like she was doing. Her fingers pulled on her raised tips until they became as hard as she could remember. She knew Ron could also see up under her short skirt but didn't care. Her eyes closed and a small moan escaped her throat when Amy said a minute was up.

"Let's take a break," Amy said. "Everyone has had a turn."

*****

They all got a new drink and paired off to talk about the game.

"I can't believe you touched Tina's ass," Joy whispered to John.

"Hey you showed everyone your ass," he smiled.

"How far do you want to do with this game," she whispered as he kissed his neck.

"That's up to you," he grinned.

"OK," she giggled as she walked away from him.

Amy and Jake too were questioning how far they wanted to go. "I don't know. Maybe just some touching and kissing unless you want to go further," Amy answered.

"No fucking," he whispered.

Amy smiled. There were a lot of other things they could do short of intercourse.

Sarah and Tim said little to each other until Amy called everyone back into the family room. "I can't believe you are making me do this," she snapped at him.

"Hey, you are doing what you want to do. Don't push it back on me."

Both Tina and Ron were so far gone they wobbled back to the room and sat in their place.

"My turn," Amy announced. "Truth or Dare………Ron." She knew he had not done a truth or dare during the first round.

"Dare baby," he chuckled.

Amy wanted to get the show on the road. "I dare you to touch Joy's bare breasts."

Joy grinned at her boyfriend. "Payback time," she whispered as she stood in the circle and waited for Ron to stand in front of her. She turned her body to make sure John could see. Ron's fingers squeezed her breasts hard before Amy said to start.

Slickman
Slickman
8,142 Followers