Glory Hole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Jim, I always wondered where that came from."

"You're welcome."

Then he left. He had been very clever. Without either of us having to say it, we had come to an understanding.

'What happens in The Tavern stays in The Tavern.'

On Friday evening I went out with a couple of friends from work, and I didn't get home until late. I had drunk a bit too much, and the next day I was nursing a hangover.

"Breakfast."

I groaned, then I turned my head away. Even the sight of food was making me feel queasy.

"Thanks Mother, but no thanks."

She just shrugged her shoulders, then she served my Father.

"Any plans for today?"

"No Sis. What about you?"

"We are going shopping."

After lifting his head from the newspaper, Father said, "And I am going to the Tennis club."

An hour later I had the house to myself. I called Charlotte. Five minutes after she arrived we were in bed together. We then spent the next hour there, ten minutes fucking, then the rest sleeping. When I woke I felt a lot better.

On Monday I was in two minds about going to The Tavern. Did I really want to have sex, or could I wait until Wednesday? I wasn't desperate, but I thought that if I didn't go it would be a wasted opportunity. No man on his deathbed ever said, 'I wish I hadn't fucked as much'.

"Hi Simon. I didn't get a chance to talk to you about last Wednesday. How did it go?"

I gave him a nonchalant, "OK," hoping that would be enough for him.

"What's all that about a password?"

Then before I could reply, "And was it a practical joke by your colleague?"

I was about to speak, but he said more, "And did they rib you about it at work?"

I held my hands up, as if I was surrendering.

He laughed, then said, "OK, I'll let you speak."

"It was just a joke, and yes I got teased by some people at work who were in on it. Is that enough for you?"

Rick nodded, he must have realised that his questioning was starting to irritate me, because he didn't mention it again.

All four women were available. I chose Ada, only because out of the four, she was the only one I hadn't already seen before.

"Welcome to my pleasure dome. I am Ada, and you are?"

"Simon."

"Good, now that I know your name we can fuck."

I thought she was being serious, that we were going straight for it without any foreplay, but then the panels opened.

Her tits were big, and it was obvious that they had been enhanced.

"I hope you like them, they cost me a fortune," then she laughed.

I did like them. They were firm, but they didn't feel unnatural. Her nipples were small, but they were sensitive, because as I played with them she moaned continuously.

"Would you like to finger me?"

Now that's a question I never say no to. As soon as the panels were closed I put my hand through the bottom hole, then I waited for her to position herself so that I could get to work on her cunt.

"Push your hand in a bit further."

I was now touching her cunt lips, and they were large and meaty, just how I like them. This woman had by far the largest labia I had ever had the pleasure of playing with. I longed to get them into my mouth. Was that possible? Only one way to find out.

"I love your lips. Can I suck on them?"

"I thought you would never ask," then she laughed.

As soon as she was in position, I had them in my mouth. I then searched for her clit, it was big and swollen. Each time I sucked on it she grunted. This woman had a nice cunt, and I was going to take my time with it. However, I must have got her too excited, too quickly, because she climaxed after only a few minutes. I tried to look on the bright side, I would now get to fuck her.

My cock was now through the hole, and I was waited for her to push against it.

"Sorry Simon, it's way too big for me."

I then felt her hand on it. After a few seconds my disappointment disappeared, as she slowly stroked it. She was good. After a couple of minutes I could feel my climax building, then she eased off. When I came close again, she slowed down. For the next ten minutes she kept doing it.

"I need to come."

"No," then she laughed.

She continued torturing me for another five minutes.

"Please, I'm begging you."

This time she took pity on me, and I got one of the best climaxes I have ever had.

While I dressed, we chatted. She seemed a lovely lady, and I would definitely see her again.

When I got back to the bar Rick came over.

"Who did you see, I bet it was Rose?"

I shook my head?

Rick guessed again, "Mary?"

"No."

"I can't remember who else is working. Give me a clue."

"She is good with her hand."

"Then it must have been Ada."

I nodded. I didn't bother asking him if he had been with her. I think he tries all the girls.

When Rick served me with my second drink, I got the impression he wanted to say something. He did, but I had to wait until he gave me my third beer.

"I am not sure if I should tell you this. Can you keep a secret?"

I moved my fingers across my lips, as if I was zipping them up. That made him smile.

"Ada used to be Adam."

My first thought was, 'That's a strange name for a woman'.

"He cut the 'm' off from his name, and he also had some other stuff cut off."

When I realised what he meant, I nearly choked on my beer. I was stunned, I didn't know what to say. That's why her tits were enhanced, and her large lips had probably been constructed from what had been chopped off. It was also why she was good at playing with my cock, because before the change there had been one dangling between her own legs.

"Rick, are you OK?"

I had now got over the shock of it. Had I enjoyed it? Yes, and I might really see her again. I then thought of something my Father is always saying,

'If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it's a duck'.

When I didn't know any better, I had thought she was a woman. That was good enough for me.

"Yes Rick, I am OK."

The next day at work I kept thinking about Ada. She had certainly fooled me. I also wondered if Jim had been with her. If we ever meet again at The Tavern, I might ask him.

As I was packing up to leave, Victoria came over.

"Just to let you know. I have a little project for you. It's important, and it needs to be finished before you leave tomorrow."

"Do I need to start now?"

"No. You should be OK for time," then she gave me a nice smile, before adding, "But it might be a good idea to come in a bit earlier tomorrow."

I took her advice, and the next day I was in at eight, rather than the usual time, nine. At eight fifteen I saw Jim arrive. He must have some important work to do as well. We didn't speak, but we waved at each other.

Some of the work I had to do was quite complicated, but I don't mind. It was well within my capability, and it stopped me thinking about The Tavern. When it was home time I had finished.

Victoria glanced through it.

"Thanks Simon, it looks to be exactly what I want. I will go over it tonight."

I was now done for the day, and my reward for working hard was a visit to The Tavern.

"Who are you?"

"Very funny Rick."

After getting me my drink, he leant towards me, then he whispered, "What's the password today?"

I whispered back, "I can tell you, but if I do I will have to kill you."

For some reason he thought that was very funny. Surely he must have heard it before?

As I entered the back room my heart was beating fast. Please let her be free. When I saw Lizzy on one of the doors, and the sign was green, I punched the air.

"It's Simon," then I remembered that I needed to give a password, "Caterpillar."

Mother laughed, then my Sister said, "It's supposed to be Butterfly."

Good, they were both there.

"My Daughter is here, say hello Charlotte."

"Nice to meet you Simon, I am your Sister," then she giggled.

I made a mental note to not refer to her as Chloe, that would give the game away.

In my best posh voice I said, "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

That made her giggle again, and as she did so, I muttered under my breath, "And it will be a pleasure to fuck you."

We started as before, with each of them showing me one of their breasts.

"Remember Simon, I want you to pretend you are my Son."

Then Chloe added, "And that I am your Sister."

This time they both giggled.

Where to start, and what to do? Both looked equally inviting. I had to start somewhere, so my mouth went to my Sister's nipple, and my fingers to Mother's. They both gasped at the same time, but my Sister had been louder. For the next few minutes I worshipped both of them. I was sucking deep and hard, then I was rubbing and tweaking them with my fingers. I made sure that both got the same treatment.

"Chlo," then she quickly started again, "Charlotte should we stop now?"

"Yes, my pussy is soaking wet, it needs some attention."

That sounded good to me, but what sort of attention?

"Fingers or cock?"

Both together they said, "Fingers," then they laughed and I joined in.

Last time I had put both hands in, fingering them together. However, when I did that this time, they giggled.

"Just one hand. You are going to give me a climax, then you are going to do the same to your Sister. Then you fuck me to another one, and finally, you fuck your Sister."

"And I want a second climax as well."

"Is that all?"

Mother then said, "For now," then they both had a fit of the giggles.

My two fingers slid into her without any resistance. When they were in up to the knuckles, she gave a low moan. Then when I finger fucked her with them, it became a loud moan.

"I love being fingered. I do it all the time to myself, but other people's fingers are always better, especially my Son's."

She was now ready for another finger. Now that it was in, she felt tighter, and I had to work harder as I moved them in and out.

"You need to play with my clit."

I just ignored her. I would do what she wanted, but she would have to beg me first. Two minutes later she said it again

I shook my head, then I said, "Not yet."

Four fingers might be too much for her, but that was what she was going to get. I had to bunch them up before pushing them in.

"Fuck that's good, and my clit is throbbing now."

I waited another minute, just to show her who was in control, then I rubbed her clit with my thumb. She almost climaxed. I then kept my fingers still inside her as I slowly caressed it. As I increased the pressure on it, she started panting, getting louder and louder. Then she exploded. I tried my best to keep my fingers in her, but when she fell back they came out.

"Are you alright?"

My Sister sounded concerned, and it was a few seconds before she got an answer.

"I think so. It was so powerful I think I fainted," she then laughed, but it sounded forced.

My hand was still inside the hole, sticky with Mother's juices. I then felt a leg touching it, it was my Sister getting into position. I quickly moved my hand up, and when my fingers found her opening, she gasped.

I now had two fingers in her, and despite being very wet, she was a lot tighter than Mother had been when I had pushed two into her. I then started fucking her with them.

"Faster," then she moaned, before adding, "And don't fuck with me like you did with Mother. I want you to play with my clit NOW."

I had planned to tease her as well, but after what she had just said I changed my mind. I was now rubbing her swollen clit, and she was moaning like a bitch. Two minutes later, when I added another finger, it was too much for her. As she climaxed she screamed.

It was now time to fuck my Mother. As I waited for her to get ready, I sniffed my hand. I closed my eyes as I savoured the rich aroma. Then I tasted it. Next time I would have to lick one of them. Then I smiled, no, I would have to lick both of them.

When I pushed into her, she winced. Her clit must still be sensitive from her climax.

"Go easy at first. I will let you know when I am ready."

I started slowly, almost in slow motion. That didn't change for a couple of minutes, then she told me she was ready.

I was now fucking her quite hard, and giving her at least eight of my ten inches. She would get it all when I felt that she could take it. As I continued thrusting into her, she started to moan, and she was getting louder as time went on.

"Can you reach it?"

"I think so, but you are going to have to fuck my pussy harder."

Now there was no holding back. She was getting full strokes of my big cock, as quick as I could manage. Five minutes later we were still going, and I could feel the sweat on my back. I could also feel the sap starting to rise, but then she suddenly climaxed.

"Fuck, it's a big one."

Her writhing about stopped any chance of me reaching it, but I continued fucking her until I was sure that she was well into her orgasm.

When I pulled out of her my cock was still hard and strong, ready for my Sister, but she made me wait. I could hear them giggling, and whispering, what was going on?

"Your Sister wants you to fuck her," then she giggled again, before adding, "While I lick her clit."

It took them a few minutes to get ready. It sounded as if they were moving something about, perhaps it was for Mother to lie on while she pleasured her Daughter.

"Now it's my turn."

Her cunt was already up against the hole. I then took my time pushing my cock into it. When it was fully in she gasped, but I think that was because Mother had now got to work on her clit.

It didn't take us long to get into a rhythm. My Sister was now getting long strokes from me, and her clit licked and sucked by her Mother. Now that has to be a winning combination. It was, but surprisingly she lasted another ten minutes, before giving an almighty grunt, and then climaxing. It took me another few strokes before I managed to flood her cunt. It was a good one, and when it had finished I felt completely drained.

Before I left they made me promise to come back next week. That wasn't necessary, there was no way I was going to stay away.

Back at the bar, I got a quick smile from Rick, then he continued serving another customer. When I finished my drink I went home. I was worn out. All I wanted to do was have a quick bite to eat, then go to bed.

Father was the only one at home. I didn't know if my Mother and Sister were still working, or if they had gone out together, perhaps to another bar to talk about what had happened.

That night in bed I thought about the three of us. I was now two people, Simon the stranger, and Simon their Son and Brother. There was now a time when I knew who they were, but they thought I was a stranger. There was also a time when they knew who I was, but they thought I didn't know them. Also, at The Tavern, my Mother who was really called Judith was known as Lizzy, and my Sister who was really called Chloe was known as Charlotte, the name of my girlfriend.

I laughed out loud, it was getting too complicated. The sensible thing to do would be to stop. Then I laughed again, there was no chance of that happening!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.