Glory Hole Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,982 Followers

Mother then sniggered, and my Sister gave a brief giggle, but there was no reaction from Father. He had got to the sports section, his favourite part of the newspaper. If I had known that before I would have been tempted to fuck Chloe in front of him, and we would probably have got away with it.

It didn't take me long to eat.

"Thanks Mother, I enjoyed that."

"You're welcome."

"Chloe, what about you, did you enjoy it?"

My Sister had stayed at the table, finishing her coffee. She was now trying not to laugh, because she knew what Mother was really asking.

"It was very nice, but a pizza might have been better," then she paused, before saying, "A ten inch one."

We all laughed at that, including Father, which was worrying. Was he aware of what had happened between me and my Sister? Then he spoke.

"That's the funniest thing I have heard all week. Pizza for breakfast!"

Getting to work was a nightmare because of heavy traffic. It was a miracle that I was only fifteen minutes late. On my desk was a note from Victoria.

'I had a call from Walt this morning. He was singing your praises. Thanks for doing that work for him while I was off. Love Victoria xxx.'

I winced when I read the last part, and I hoped nobody else had seen the note. I liked Victoria, and I enjoyed having sex with her, but she wasn't my girlfriend, and I didn't want her to be. I now had a sinking feeling that our relationship could become awkward.

Half an hour later, while I was still thinking about that note, Victoria came to see me. There was nothing unusual about that, but her sitting on the edge of my desk and leaning towards me, was.

"Did you see my note?"

"Yes," then I gave her a smile, but it was forced. Her being so close to me was making me feel uncomfortable. What if somebody saw us like this together? That's how office rumours start. Then I noticed Jim approaching, and thankfully she did as well, because she got up from the desk.

"Hi Victoria."

She didn't greet him, but he got a nice smile. Then she turned to me and said, "We will speak later on."

As soon as she had gone, Jim came nearer to me, and in a low voice, said, "That's one sexy lady. Did you see what she was wearing?"

I nodded, and he smiled. Yes I had noticed. Her skirt was even shorter than usual, and she wasn't wearing a high top. Her blouse was quite revealing, exposing a lot of her breasts. They weren't very large, but before today they had always been covered.

I might have just been paranoid, but for the rest of the day it seemed that Victoria was making up excuses to come over and talk to me. When it was time to leave work I was relieved. I did want some attention from her, but it needed to be subtle rather than obvious, and not too often.

When I got home my Sister was still out, but she got back in time for our evening meal. It wasn't what we normally had on a weekday, it was a feast. Roast beef with all the trimmings.

"I hope you like it. I was in the mood for cooking so I prepared this."

None of us answered Mother, we were all staring at the food in front of us, eager to start. It was delicious. I ate until I was full, then I ate some more. After we had all finished I declared that I would do the washing up, but it would have to wait until my food settled.

"I'm going to watch television. Anybody want to join me?"

Mother got a yes from me and my Sister, but Father shook his head, he was still picking at the food.

Now that we were alone, I could ask them about The Tavern.

"Are you working tomorrow?"

"Yes, but Chloe isn't. She has a date."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise. I couldn't remember the last time my Sister had gone out with anybody. She was gorgeous enough to have her pick of most men, but it seemed she preferred to get her sex at The Tavern rather than from a permanent relationship. I was intrigued.

"I'm disappointed, but who is he?"

"Just some man I met at a bar."

She was playing it down, so she must be keen on him. I could tell from the look on her face that she didn't want me to press her about it, so I left it at that.

The film Mother had picked was shit, so after twenty minutes I left to go and sort the kitchen out.

My first thought, when I woke the next day, was about The Tavern, and seeing Mother there. Then I thought about Victoria, and I shuddered. However, I needn't have worried. She was at my desk soon after I arrived, but she was more modestly dressed. She wasn't showing as much leg and breast as she had done yesterday. It looked as if we were back to normal. I wondered if somebody, perhaps George, had spoken to her?

Now that Victoria had come to her senses, I could concentrate fully on my work. For the next two hours I had my nose to the grindstone, then I left my desk to get a well-earned coffee. As I made it, Jim joined me.

"I wish I worked for Victoria."

"Yes she is a good boss."

But I didn't think that was why he had said it. I think he fancied her, and just wanted to be near her. I was tempted to ask how Mary was, but mentioning her name when he was thinking about Victoria would be cruel.

It was almost home time before I saw Victoria again.

"Sorry Simon, I have been neglecting you. I have been tied up with George."

I had a sudden mental image of them being bound tightly together, and I had to stop myself from laughing.

"I know it's late, but will you come to my office?"

"Yes, but give me five minutes."

She left, and I then spent the time tidying up my desk. I was eager to get to The Tavern, so as soon as the meeting was over I would be out of the door, and on my way to see Mother.

When I got to her office I was surprised that there were no documents on the table. The only thing on it was Victoria, sitting on the edge of it, with her long legs dangling down.

Smiling at her, I said, "What do you want me to do?"

"There are a lot of things I want you to do," then she paused, before adding, "But you can't do them."

I was confused. If the work was something I wasn't capable of doing, then why bring me here?

"Tell me what they are. I might be able to do them."

She stared at me for a few seconds, and it was getting uncomfortable. Then she spoke.

"I want my nipples sucking."

So it wasn't work related, but it was something I could do.

"I want my pussy licking until I scream."

No problems with that one as well.

"I want to be fucked until I climax."

My speciality.

"But you can't," then she looked around the office, before saying, "Not here."

Reluctantly, I had to agree with her, but why bring me here just to tell me all the things we couldn't do?

I shrugged my shoulders, before repeating what I had asked her earlier, "What do you want me to do?"

"Finger me. I am gagging for it, so it shouldn't take you long to work your magic and make me come."

As she got off the table, I wondered what was in it for me. I would certainly enjoy doing what she had asked, but I doubted if I would get a climax. However, I could live with that, because later on I would be fucking my Mother at The Tavern.

She was now sitting next to me, with no knickers on, and with her legs opened wide enough so that I could get my hand between them. As soon as my trigger finger was on her clit, I knew this wasn't going to take long to get her off, two or three minutes at the most. But we only got one, because without any warning, Jim had opened the door, and popped his head in. We both froze.

"Been speaking to Walt. He wants a quick word with you when you are free."

She gave him a forced smile, before saying, "Thanks, we are just about done here."

Then he was gone. When she tugged on my hand, I knew we had finished, even though she hadn't reached it. We sat together in silence for almost a minute, then she spoke.

"I've been stupid. It's too risky doing anything here. We need to find somewhere safe," then she added, "We will talk about it tomorrow."

On my way to The Tavern, I kept thinking about what Victoria had said. I had no idea where that safe place would be, but she was a smart lady so I knew she would think of something.

When I got to the street that it was on, I heard footsteps. Somebody was behind me, and they were getting nearer. I turned to face them, ready for a fight. However, I wasn't about to be mugged. It was Victoria.

"Are you following me?"

"Yes," and then she gave me a disarming smile, before saying, "Don't be angry."

"I thought somebody was going to attack me."

For some reason she thought that was funny. When she had finished laughing, all my anger had gone.

"Since you have followed me all this way, you might as well join me for a drink."

The nearest place was The Tavern, so I took her there. I even paid for her to get in.

"Rick this is Victoria, my boss."

He gave her a nice smile, then, as he shook her hand, he said, "Nice to meet you. Simon has told me all about you."

Victoria gave me a look that said I was in trouble, but Rick saved the day.

"That you are a great boss."

She now looked relieved, but I had told Rick everything, including the time I had fucked her at work.

As we drank, and talked, I waited for her to ask the question. She was an observant woman, so I knew that eventually she would.

"What's in that back room? A lot of men keep going in and out of it."

I had already decided that when she did ask, I would tell her, and tell her everything.

"Do you know what a Glory Hole is?"

She shook her head. I then explained it to her.

After I had finished, she said, "Men stick their cock's though a hole, so that a woman that they have never met, has sex with them?"

Her face was a mixture of surprise, and excitement.

"That just about sums it up."

"And do these women get paid?"

"Yes, but not much. For most of them it's more about being able to have anonymous sex than the money."

I could see her thinking about it, then she said, "When can I start working here?"

I laughed, until I realised she was serious. When Rick was free she asked him. It took him by surprise, but after looking her up and down, he said, "Yes, but you might want to speak to some of the girls first."

"OK, but I was hoping I could start now."

Rick was lost for words, and that was a first, but then Victoria laughed.

He shook his head, "You got me, I thought you were being serious."

It had been a joke, but if Rick had said yes, then I think she would have done it.

"How about coming back tomorrow, say after seven? I will introduce you to some of the wonderful ladies that work here."

She quickly agreed to that, and then Rick went back to do his bar work. Five minutes later she asked the next question that I had been waiting for.

"Do you go to the back room?"

I shrugged my shoulder, then said, "I only come here for the beer, and to talk to Rick."

I didn't expect her to believe me, and from the look on her face I could tell she knew I wasn't telling the truth.

Smiling at her I said, "Of course I do."

"Who do you see?"

I could hear in her voice that she was eager to know. For the next half hour I talked about all of the ones I had seen, including my Mother and Sister.

"So Lizzy and Charlotte are your favourite?"

"Yes, but don't mention Charlotte to Rick. I am not sure he knows that she works here. She always works with somebody else so her name never appears on the door."

I was now waiting for the final question. She asked it after we had been served our third drink.

"Are you going to see Lizzy tonight?"

"Yes, but only if you don't mind."

She took her time thinking about it, then she said, "OK, but you must take me home afterwards," then she hesitated, before adding, "My husband is home late tonight, very late."

As I walked to the back room, I almost laughed out loud. My boss had just given me permission to fuck my Mother, and I was wondering if I should tell Jim that the next time I saw him. If I did, I would have to say Lizzy instead of Mother, but I bet it would still shock him.

"The password is Butterfly."

That made her laugh.

"I am glad that you are finally here. What kept you?"

"It's a long story."

"In that case don't bother. We have better things to do than talk."

I was on her tits as soon as they were through the holes. I attacked her nipples with my mouth and hand. When I sucked hard she gasped. I then tried to get all of her into my mouth. That was never going to happen, but it was a valiant attempt.

"Easy Simon, that was too much."

I raised my head, then said, "Sorry Mummy."

"I want to enjoy this. The last guy was rough as well."

That made me feel guilty.

"What did he do?"

I then got back to work on her nipples, but this time with more respect.

"He kept squeezing them too hard. When I asked him to stop, he started sucking on me. That was nice, until he started nibbling on my nipples. Then when he was going to fuck me, he kept trying to stick his cock up my ass, even though I had said no."

"Sounds like a complete bastard. Did you ask him to leave?"

"I was going to, then he behaved himself. I even ended up coming. It was nice even though it wasn't a big one."

I was now determined to make this special for her.

For the next few minutes I worshipped her nipples. As I played with them, I listened to the noises she was making, so that I could tell if she liked what I was doing. Her tits had my full attention, and I was happy to continue, but soon she wanted to stop.

"That was good, but if you want to keep Mummy happy, you need to play with my pussy now."

I was ready to fuck her, but from what she had said, it seemed she wanted some more foreplay first, so I put my hand through the hole, rather than my cock. Her cunt was quickly up against my fingers.

"Start with three. I am so worked up they will go in easily."

They did. As I pushed them into her, it felt as if her cunt was helping by sucking them in. When they were fully in, she rocked against them. All I needed to do was keep my fingers still, and she would do the rest.

"If you want, you can play with my bottom."

I liked the sound of that, and I had another hand that was currently doing nothing, so I took her up on her offer.

As she continued rocking, I massaged her bottom. Slowly moving my fingers to her other opening. When I got there, and teased it with a finger, she gasped, and I felt it tighten, then relax. She had said no to a cock going in it, but would she accept my finger? There was only one way to find out.

When I started to push it in, she stopped moving, and when it was fully in she sighed.

"That feels sooooo good."

She then started rocking again, and I started fucking her ass with that finger. But this time she was moving a lot faster than before, and I knew she wouldn't stop so that I could fuck here. She was going to continue until she climaxed.

It was a rough ride, and I had to concentrate so that my fingers didn't come out of her, but eventually she got there, and it was a big one. It started with her screaming, and it was loud enough to wake the dead. Shortly after I heard a booming voice from one of the other rooms.

"Lizzy, can I have some of that?"

Then she laughed, and I knew it was Rose.

It took her a while to recover, and when she started to move I pulled all my fingers out, and then I put my cock through the hole. I wasn't sure what service it was going to get. I was hoping for cunt, but I suspected it was going to be hand, or possibly mouth.

It was hand, but it quickly became mouth. It was my second choice, but I wasn't complaining. Mother was very good at this. When she started bobbing her head, taking a decent amount of my cock into her mouth, I closed my eyes. I knew I was going to enjoy it.

She then slowly took me towards a climax. The speed was just right, the pressure was just right, and when I came, it was perfect. When I left the room I felt relaxed, all the tension of the day had disappeared.

"You must tell me about it."

It was usually Rick that quizzed me when I got back, but this time it was Victoria.

"A gentleman never tells."

I had a smug look on my face, but that disappeared when she gave me a slap on my arm.

"That hurt."

She just laughed, and I grinned, then I told her all about it, in as much detail as I could remember. When I got to the part where Rose had shouted out, she couldn't stop giggling.

When I had finished, I wanted another drink, but she said no. She wanted to go home, and I was to come with her. Then she made it clear what she wanted from me when we got there, because as we were leaving, she looked at me and said, "Can I have some of that?"

It was a twenty minute journey to her house, and during most of that time we were kissing. I even had my hands on her tits. The taxi driver kept glancing at us in his rear-view mirror, but he didn't say anything, he just kept smirking.

When we stopped in front of her place, she was excited. Looking forward to what was about to happen. However, the big grin on her face disappeared in an instance when she looked out of the window.

"The lights are on. My husband is back."

"We could go to a hotel?"

She shook her head, and I knew that what we had planned was now dead in the water.

As I watched her walk away, I told the driver the new destination, then I waited for him to make some stupid comment, like, 'You win some, you lose some', or 'Better luck next time', but he had the good sense to keep his mouth shut.

Twice we had tried, and both times had ended in failure. However, her husband was in for a treat. There was no way she was going to go to sleep without being fucked. It's just a pity that it wasn't going to be me that was doing it.

Despite all the frustration from not being able to have sex with Victoria, I slept well. As I went downstairs I was looking forward to breakfast, but when I entered the kitchen I wished I hadn't. You could have cut the atmosphere with a knife. Mother was frowning, and my Sister was nearly in tears.

"How was your date?"

My Sister then started sobbing, and Mother was now angrily shaking her head. It took some time to calm her down, then, between sobs, she told me what had happened. When she had finished I was fuming. She thought he was Mr. Nice guy, but he turned out to be Mr. Nasty. The top and bottom of it was that he was determined to have sex, even though she had said no. He hadn't got physical, but he had frightened my Sister, and at one point she thought she might have to give in. However, she didn't. I wanted to know his name, and where he lived, but my Sister wouldn't tell me.

By the time I got to work, I was a lot calmer. An hour later I got a call from Victoria, asking me to come to her office. I hoped it was just for work, because I wasn't in the mood for anything else.

"Rick called me this morning, to let me know that I will be talking to Rose and Mary tonight."

She was obviously excited, and I was pleased for her. If she did work at The Tavern it would be good for both of us. She would get as much sex as she wanted, and I wouldn't risk losing my job, by being caught in her office with my hands, or cock, in places that they shouldn't be. And, when I wanted to, I could go down to The Tavern and fuck her.

When it got to home time, I was in the middle of a piece of work, so I stayed late to finish it. It was almost eight before it was completed.

As I opened the front door, I felt apprehensive. I was half expecting my Mother and Sister to still be in the kitchen, and my Sister still crying. However, they were in the living room, and both of them were laughing.

Looking at me and smiling, my Sister said, "Don't worry about me. I am OK now."

Then my Mother chipped in with, "We killed him. When you get a few minutes will you help us bury the body."

chris99999
chris99999
3,982 Followers