Go Wolfpack!

Story Info
Two couples share a hotel suite.
16.1k words
4.58
304.2k
95
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,143 Followers

Note from Slickman: Have you ever shared a hotel suite with another couple? Well, these two couples did during the ACC tournament and got into all kinds of sexual escapades. All rights reserved.

The trip to Atlanta for the ACC basketball tournament was a big weekend for the two couples as they rode in the large SUV through Augusta. Connie and Becky sat in the rear set while their husbands Bob and Jack rode in the front. To save money the couples had reserved a suite at the Residence Inn Hotel which meant one couple had the bed room with the bath and the other couple the sofa bed in the living room. They had been friends since their college days at NC State but this was the first time they would be sharing the same hotel suite.

"Duke looks pretty tough this year," Jack said as he read the Charlotte Newspaper. "I hope our boys hang in there with them."

"I'm not worried about Duke," Bob announced. "I just don't want to lose to the Heels again. My dad never let me live it down last year."

"So who gets the bedroom?" Connie yelled from the back seat. She had hoped it would be Bob and her since they had not had much of a sex life the past few months since her mother had moved in with them back in Raleigh.

"We'll flip a coin for it when we get there," Jack smiled. Ever since their days at State he had wanted to see the nice rack Connie displayed on her chest. If he was lucky during the next few days his desire just might come true.

'Or we can all share the king size bed," Bob laughed.

"That's not going to happen," Becky said as a matter of fact. Of the four of them Becky was the most conservative who rarely wore reveling clothing.

As they pulled into the hotel parking lot they saw the other North Carolina license plates and the NC State flags mounted to the side windows on many of the cars. "Wolf Pack Country," Bob announced. He put his thumb against the middle two fingers to make his hand look like a wolf and then shouted, "WOOOOOOO." The other three soon matched him.

The first games were on a Thursday so they had decided to get in town early on Wednesday to get settled in. The ladies checked in at the front desk while the guys talked to a young guy wearing an NC State sweatshirt.

"Who was that?" Connie asked as they rode the glass elevator to the seventh floor. She noticed the guy was quite cute and very well built.

"One of the Pack cheerleaders. Evidently the whole squad is staying here," Bob grinned.

"He's cute," Connie smiled. She knew how her husband liked the thought of other men coming on to her. She didn't think that he would ever allow it to happen however every time it happened in the past he was very horny later in the bedroom.

"Maybe I'll invite him up to our room," Bob whispered loud enough for the other couple to hear.

"You forget we will be sharing the rooms too," Becky said seriously. She had tried to get Jack to get separate rooms but he wouldn't go for it.

Connie opened the door and they put the bags on the sofa. "Get a coin out and let's see who gets the honeymoon suite." They all watched as Bob tossed a quarter up into the air, caught it and held it down on the top of his other hand. "Heads or Tails Becky?"

"Heads," she said nervously.

"You two get the bed," Bob said. Either way he knew he would have some opportunities to get close to Becky. "We get the sofa bed dear," Bob smiled at Connie who was disappointed.

The two couples split up and unpacked their bags before returning to sit looking at each other. "What do you want to do now?" Jack asked.

"I was thinking of something but you two got the bedroom," Bob replied. He glanced at Becky and saw her blush.

"Becky and I can take a walk for a while," Jack grinned. He had hoped sharing a room would loosen up his conservative wife. They stood up and walked from the room.

"I saw you looking at Becky's ass when she left the room," Connie whispered as they ran into the bedroom. She pulled her tee shirt over her head and pushed down her jeans. "Don't you like my ass anymore?" She turned and wiggled her butt while pushing down her skimpy white bikini panties.

"Yeah I like it a lot," Bob answered while removing his shorts and boxers. He stood proudly showing his six inch hard-on. "Jack was checking out these babies," he said while cupping her 36D breasts.

"Oh God hurry," Connie begged as she moved onto her back and opened her hungry legs. Her light brown trimmed bush opened showing him just how excited and wet she was. Foreplay was not needed so his shaft drilled deeply into her womanhood.

*****

"I forgot my wallet," Jack said when they made it to the ground floor. "I'll run back and get it." Before Becky could complain she was standing outside the elevator as her husband rode it back upstairs.

Jack slipped the passkey into the door and quietly opened it. He slowly pushed it closed and tiptoed into the room and over to the closed bedroom door. He didn't have to put his ear to the door to hear every sound being made.

'You're so big and hard," Connie moaned as their flesh slapped together. "Fuck me!"

"OH, OH, OH, OH!" She cried each time his hard dick moved inside her quivering quim. The bed was banging against the wall so hard the dishes in the small kitchen area where Jack was standing were rattling in the cabinet.

"God you are so hot," Bob moaned. His mind thought of Becky's ass as his juices shot up and out into her hot cavern. "I'm COMING!" He yelled.

"NO NOT YET! WAIT FOR ME!" Connie begged loudly. Her ass raced to keep him pumping into her but he suddenly collapsed onto her.

"Sorry baby. I was so turned on."

Jack grabbed the wallet he had purposely left behind and hurried back downstairs. When they were walking through the pool and Jacuzzi area Becky whispered, "Could you hear them doing it?"

"Not really," Jack lied.

"Well, I don't care so don't even think we are going to do it with them in the next room." Becky said frankly. She was upset that he had gone back to the room so as they walked through the wet area she moved ahead of him.

Jack saw the young man cheerleader sitting on the edge of the hot tub with a cute little blonde girl down in the bubbling water next to him. "Let's say hello," Jack whispered to his wife. He walked towards the hot tub without giving her a chance to say no.

"Well, hello again," Jack said. As he got nearer he saw the guy wearing a very tight Speedo brief which clearly showed the shape of his semi-hard-on. "Brian right?"

"Yes," the guy said as he took a sip of his beer sitting next to him.

"This is my wife Becky," Jack announced as he moved aside to allow Becky to walk closer. She watched her smile turn to a shocked look when she saw the bulge in his swim suit.

"Hi," she said blushing while immediately looking away.

"I'm Brian and this is Erica," the cheerleader said.

"Hi, I'm Jack," he grinned as he held out his hand over the water which meant she had to stand up to shake it. It was well worth it because her skimpy bikini top barely covered her nipples which were poking out the damp material. He took her small hand in his and held it a few seconds longer than normal.

"Why don't you two join us?" Brian asked as he peeked at the older woman's nice shape.

"Good idea," Jack said, turning to look at his wife who was totally upset with her husband. "We'll get changed and be back down in a few." Again Becky stormed ahead of him as they walked back to the elevators.

"What was that all about?" Erica asked her boyfriend.

"Remember when we discussed trying new things?"

"Yes, but not with another couple who are my parents age," Erica said as she watched the couple get into the elevator. She had been dating Brian for almost two years and after watching a movie where two couples swapped they had discussed possibly doing it themselves.

"They would be perfect because we really can't do it with someone we know. That could get pretty sticky." Besides Brian had always had a thing with older women and this woman looked pretty good under those jeans.

"Aren't I enough for you?" Erica whispered as she pulled him back down into the bubbles and grabbed onto his now hard torpedo.

The cheerleading bus had arrived at 10:00AM that morning and they had already fucked twice. "Of course but I thought we wanted to try new things."

*****

"How could you agree to get our swim suits on without asking me?" Becky gasped at him as they looked down at the hot tub and the two young bodies waiting for them to come back.

"You.....we....need to loosen up and enjoy this weekend," Jack said as he tried to hug her to him but she pushed him back. Becky did not like pubic shows of affection.

"You just want to see her body in that poor excuse for a swim suit. I told you I did not want to wear my bathing suit. I didn't even bring it."

Jack laughed. "Yes but I put it in my suitcase." He grabbed at her firm buttock and gave it a squeeze. "Besides you have a nicer body than she does."

Becky had felt the heat building up between her thighs when she saw the young man's bulge and just the thought of being so close to him again in only her two piece bathing suit was getting to her. As she pushed the passkey into the door she felt his fingers move up under her ass until they pushed against her now moist pussy.

"Jack!" She cried out before moving into the room away from his fingers. As soon as they got into the room she froze and listened to see if their suite mates were still doing it. "Good they're finished," she whispered. However they were stuck because their clothing was in the bedroom and Bob and Connie's clothing were in the living area. They heard someone was in the shower and then saw the door open.

"Hey, you're back," Connie said as she walked into the room wearing just her tee shirt and a pair of white bikini panties. The puff of her dark pubic mound pushed out the front of the panties and the hard tips of her breasts pushed out the tee shirt. Connie saw their startled looks. "Sorry but my clothes are out here. We might as well get used to seeing each other in our underwear since we will be sharing a suite."

"I don't mind," Jack grinned as he watched Connie lean over into her suitcase to pull out a pair of nylon shorts. The left side of her panties were wedge into her ass crack which completely exposed her pink buttock. Becky smacked his arm.

"Stop looking," she whispered.

"What's up?" Bob asked as he walked into the room from the bedroom wearing only a large white towel. The lump of his penis was pushing out the front.

"Oh my," Becky cried as her eyes took in his muscular tan chest and thighs. She placed her hand between his body and her face and moved quickly past him into the bedroom. She closed the door.

"Sorry about that," Bob said realizing he had upset Becky.

"She's not used to any kind of nudity," said Jack. "I've been trying to get her to loosen up especially this week."

"If you want we will be more careful," Connie grinned as she pulled the nylon shorts up over her panties.

"No, please be yourself. She will get used to it," Jack grinned. He watched as she turned facing away from him and pulled the tee shirt up over her head. His cock was now rock hard as his mind tried to picture her bare breasts on the other side of her creamy pink body.

"What are we doing next?" Connie asked as she turned with her hands covering her bare chest. She grinned when she saw the large lump in Jack's shorts.

"Actually we met the cheerleader guy and his girlfriend down in the hot tub and he invited us to join him." Jack could see a glimpse of her brown nipple between her first and middle fingers.

"So we need to put on our bathing suits," Bob stated as he ripped off his towel and stood naked in front of his wife and pal.

Jack had not figured Bob to be so brazen. Suddenly the bedroom door opened and Becky peeked out. "OH!" She cried out when she saw Bob's naked ass. She slammed the door closed.

"I better go talk to her," Jack said as he started walking to the door. When he was about to pass Connie her fingers rolled down off her tits showing him a peek of her wonderful mounds. He took a deep breath and hurried into the bedroom.

"You are so bad," Bob whispered to Connie as he pulled up his swim trunks over his now hard prick.

"Did it make you hard knowing he saw my breasts?" she giggled as she pushed down her shorts and panties and pulled up her bikini bottom.

"You know it did you big tease," he laughed.

"Who said I was teasing?"

*****

Becky was lying on the bed face down in her two piece bathing suit when Jack walked in. She heard the door open and grabbed one of the large pillows to hide her body.

"God Beck calm down," he said as he sat next to her on the bed.

"We have to get another room," she said visibly upset. "He was naked."

"He didn't know you were coming back out that quickly. It's too late to get another room because they've been booked for over two months. It's not a big deal."

"I saw you looking at Connie's butt," Becky whispered as she moved to hug him. "I don't want you looking at other women."

It was the opportunity that Jack had waited for. "You don't show me your body that often. Normally she undressed in the bathroom before changing into her pajamas at night and when they did have sex it was normally in a dark room under the covers.

"I feel uneasy being naked," she whispered. Seeing Bob's naked rear had turned her on.

"You should be proud of your body," Jack said as he pulled the shoulder strap of her top down over her shoulder. She didn't stop him as the bikini top moved down off her pure white breast and long hard brown nipple. He suddenly got hope that maybe she would let him fuck her. His fingers pushed and toyed with the long tip until a small moan escaped from her lips.

"Connie's breasts are so much bigger," Becky whispered. She now wished Bob was turned the other way so she could have seen another adult penis besides her husbands.

"But I love yours more." His whole hand cupped her 34b boob.

His fingers moved slowly down over her navel and under her bottoms when someone knocked on the door. Becky managed to grab the pillow and cover herself before Connie looked around the door. "Bob and I are going down to the hot tub. Are you guys coming out soon?" Connie's eyes got real big when she saw the size of the bulge in Jack's shorts.

"Soon," Jack answered. "Go on down without us."

"Oh I see," Connie giggled. "Going to get a quickie in before dinner?" She closed the door.

"We need to lock the door so they don't come busting in," Becky said as she reached under the pillow and pulled the top over her bare breast. "Don't get any ideas about a quickie."

Jack heard the outside door close. "But, they are gone so we can do it without them hearing us." His hard-on needed satisfaction.

"If we do it they will know that we did it if we are late," Becky said as she pushed him back and grabbed her terrycloth robe. "Hurry and get your swim suit on." She moved to the living area.

"Fuck," Jack groaned. He quickly stripped and put on his loose trunks. By the time they made it down to the hot tub Connie and Bob had already sunk into the water next to the young cheerleaders.

"There they are," Connie smiled. "That must have been one hell of a quickie."

Becky blushed and turned around to remove her robe and put it on one of the white plastic chairs. The hot tub got real quiet when her marvelous ass covered by her light green bikini bottom was exposed.

"Brian and Erica are on our floor," Bob said smiling. "But in different rooms." Just before Jack and Becky came down Erica had climbed out of the hot tub to turn the timer back to the thirty minute setting. Her tight and lean cheerleader body was breathtaking. He turned and watched as Becky slowly moved down over the edge to put her feet in the water. His eyes got big when he saw the few dark curls escaping from under her bikini bottom. She needed a shave.

"Do you want another beer?" Erica asked Brian when he finished the one he had.

"Sure," he grinned because it would mean his girl would again climb out of the water, walk to the bar phone and call in the order.

"Would any of you like anything?" she teased as she lifted her compacted body out of the water. As she took a big step up onto the edge the crotch of her bottom pulled to the side giving both Jack and Bob a quick shot of her shaved pussy lips.

"I'll take a beer and get a pina colata for Becky," Jack yelled.

"Jack!" Becky said upset that he would order her booze without asking her. She knew booze made her sleepy and giggly. It was too late because Erica spoke the order into the phone.

Erica turned giving the men a good profile of her small but perky titties. "Do you two want anything?" She asked looking at Bob.

Connie was watching Bob and Jack as Erica gave them a show. She was sitting between the two of them and slowly opened her legs until her legs touched theirs under the bubbly water. She grinned when Jack quickly pulled his leg away. "Sure, we'll have the same as Jack and Becky," Bob replied.

Erica walked back to the hot tub and poised just before stepping down the steps.

"You two will have to show us some of your moves," Jack commented to the young cheerleaders.

"What kind of moves are you talking about?" Brian grinned.

It was obvious what he was inferring to but no one but Connie picked up on it. "Actually any kind of moves you want to show us."

"The drinks are here," Becky quickly said before things got too far out of hand. When her drink hit her hand she quickly gulped down half of the sweet drink. After that one was gone and the second one was almost finished the giggles started.

Erica was now sitting on Brian's lap and it was obvious what her hand was doing in the bubbles below. Connie smiled and climbed on Bob's lap and soon had his torpedo ready to launch. Jack never figured Becky would even consider it until she giggled and climbed onto his lap.

"This is so naughty," Becky whispered while squeezing his hard penis through his loose trunks. She was feeling pretty brave because the bubbles prevented anyone from seeing what her hand was doing. When his fingers pushed against her hot slit she quickly squeezed her legs trapping his hand. "Don't," she whispered.

"Why not?" He whispered back. Jack could see Brian's hand aimed down between Erica's legs and from her closed eyes and facial expression he knew she was about to cum. "Look Erica is going to cum."

Becky turned just as Erica moaned loudly and grabbed onto Brian's strong shoulders. Her lips sought his and they kissed to keep her from screaming. "She climaxed," Becky whispered as she relaxed her grip on Jack's hand enabling him to pull her bikini to the side and slip his finger deeply up into her warm hole. "Oh," she moaned.

Bob too had his middle finger fucking in and out of Connie's cunt making sure to rub over her swollen clit each time in and out.

"Fuck look at that," Brian whispered to Erica as they both watched the two older couples going at it under the water. "I wish I could see." Suddenly his wish became true when he bubbles shut off. They looked into the clear water and could see the men's hands under the women's bikinis.

"Oh God stop they can see," Betty whispered in Jack's ear. She tried to turn her body but his hand prevented it. Her eyes locked onto Brian's as her body exploded. "Ahhh," she grunted trying to hold back her vocal expression of satisfaction. The sudden realization of what she had just done sobered her up quickly. "Oh God," she said holding her face in her hands. Before Jack could stop her she ran out of the hot tub and grabbed her robe.

"Becky please come back," Jack yelled but she was soon gone. He started to run after her but stopped when he saw Erica's smile. "She'll get over it. Stay and have another drink with us."

Slickman
Slickman
8,143 Followers