Goals Set for Married Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc approached Nick and Lisa when he saw Kristen and Jamaal move back into the condo. "Guys, we've decided to stop at Avalon, see what's happening there and then maybe move on. I think Jamaal and Kristen might want to hang her for a bit, but if you want to join us later, that's cool. Is staying here for a while okay with you Lisa?

Lisa was jarred from her thoughts about Kristen and Jamaal. "Oh, sure Marc. Nick, if you want to go with Marc, I can just wait her for Kristen for a bit. She may want to leave, anyway." But Lisa knew that that was probably not the case.

Marc and Nick exchanged knowing glances that were not lost on Lisa. "Marc, I think that I will hang here with Lisa for a few and play it by ear. I don't really think I want to start clubbing right now." And turning to Lisa, "Is that okay with you Lis?" He asked.

"Sure Nick, that sounds fine. Marc, you guys go ahead and have a good time. I will probably see you next week at the club. Lisa felt some relief knowing that Marc and the other couples would be leaving. But her mind was on Kristen.

In the house, Kristen was led by Jamaal to the bar where she allowed him to pour her another wine. "Jamaal, I think I should probably let you know that I think I've gone far enough. I don't know what came over me out there, but I can't do this, I'm married." As she said these words, she felt conflicted within herself. She at once had loved kissing Jamaal, and she had also felt great guilt.

Jamaal just looked directly in her eyes and smiled his handsome smile. "Kristen, I know you're married. So chill. We aren't going to do a thing that you don't want to do, including kissing. But, I got the distinct feeling out there that you loved my kissing you, in fact, you loved it so much you kissed me back pretty aggressively." As he said these words, he moved his face right into hers and his lips were within a half inch of her own.

"So babe, we don't have to do a thing that you don't want to do, but your face is pretty flushed and your eyes tell me that you want me to kiss you again" With that, he brushed his lips against hers and felt no resistance. "See? I think you're liking it." He brushed his lips against hers again and then moved in for the kill. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her mid section hard into his own. She again felt his manhood throbbing, knowing that it had to be huge. At the same time, his lips found hers and his tongue pried open her mouth and explored her tongue as he kissed her passionately, long and hard.

Kristen's hands went to Jamaal's face and cradled it, pulling it into her own as they kissed lustfully and passionately for several minutes. During this time, Kristin could not help herself and her hands slid down the sides of Jamaal's torso, feeling his hard body. She held his ass and pulled his abdomen into her own, and then, she slid her right hand over his crotch, feeling his girth, and his hardness.

Jamaal pulled his face away from Kristen and smiled at the beautiful blond he held in his arms. Babe, I know you want me just like I want you. And, we're going to have one another, but I have to make you want me again and again after we do this the first time tonight. So babe, you need to be patient with me. I'm gonna do stuff that you're gonna love, and we'll get to the good part soon enough, but you've gotta sit back and relax til we get there." Then, Jamaal caused Kristen to gasp in total pleasure as he moved his right hand quickly and deftly under her short skirt, and slid his long black fingers into the wetness of her drenched pussy.

She gasped so loudly that she surprised herself. But she had not time to think as Jamaal's fingers instantly began a methodical message of her soaking cunt that was driving her crazy. "Let's move into the guest room babe." Kristen moved with Jamaal who did not remove his black fingers from her love chute. She held onto his waist as they moved toward the hall and the bedroom door.

Once in the bedroom, Jamaal left Kristen at the bed and moved to put on a soft light by the bureau. Then walking back to her, he scooped her short dress up and over her head, and quickly hooked his fingers in her panties and slid them down her slender white legs. Then, he effortlessly unsnapped her bra and she stood amazingly and beautifully naked in front of Jamaal. He smiled, handed her her wine and slowly removed his own clothing, allowing Kristen to take in the beauty of his body just as he had hers.

As his slacks slid down his dark muscular legs, Kristen could see the huge bulge bursting through his black boxer briefs. She gasped again as Jamaal hooked his fingers into the elastic band of his briefs and slid them down, causing his massive ten inch, pulsing black shaft to spring outward. The thickness of it, the length of it, and the amazingly thick mushroom head caused Kristen to stare in utter astonishment. Jamaal then pulled down the bed clothes and helped Kristen to lay her beautifully shaped white body onto the bed. She did not say a word, but seemed resigned to do what she knew all along she had wanted. Jamaal surprised her when he spread her slender legs apart and positioned his mouth at her pussy.

"Babe, just relax. I want you to enjoy this."

The instant Jamaal's tongue touched her clit, she gasped loudly. Jamaal was a master at what came next. His tongue and lips and fingers worked in unison, quickly, gently, then slowly and deliberately, in bringing Kristin's body to an absolutely incredible climax within only minutes. As his tongue and mouth massaged her love chute his hands were kneading her breasts, pinching her nipples gently, massaging her abdomen. For her part, Kristen's hands were on Jamaal's head, squeezing his muscular shoulders and biceps.

He felt it coming just as Kristen did. Her breathing increased. Her body began to twist and writhe in pleasure. Her moans began softly at first, and then when she could stand it no more, she screamed out in pleasure with loud moans that could be heard outside the townhouse. Her hands at first squeezed and pinched Jamaal. Then she tried frantically to pull his body up on top of her own so that he could fuck her with his massive cock, so he could fill her with that huge pulsing black cock. But it was not to be just yet. That did not stop Kristen from losing all control. Lisa could hear her friend screaming from within, "Jamaal, fuck me, please, please Jamaal, I need you to fuck me now! Oh please, please. I want you in me!" And then, her moans and screams faded as her first of many orgasms of the night began to subside.

Nick smiled at Lisa as they sat at the table by the pool. "That could be us babe. I told you he's good. Believe me, she'll be back for more." He smiled as Lisa as Kristen's moans and screams could no longer be heard.

"Nick, please! That's my friend. She's married. She's going to feel awful after this! And, no that couldn't be us. I am married and I can't do anything with you."

"I'm sorry Lisa, I didn't mean to upset you. Really. I know you're upset because of Kristen, but Lis, she's a big person, and my guess is that she's wanted this for a long time. And I think when we both see her in a little while, she's gonna be real happy that she did it, married or not.

I don't know what to tell you. I mean, I'm no saint, but I'm not a scumbag either, but I've been with married women before and they loved being with me, and they wanted to do it more than once. And so did I. And, Lisa, I won't hit on you again, but believe me when I tell you I think you're so freakin hot, I'd do it in a heartbeat with you, married or not. I mean, no offense, but from where I sit, just because I have sex with someone doesn't mean I want to marry them. But I understand everyone has different ideas about that.

"I'm sorry, Nick. I didn't mean to jump on you. I guess I'm just worried for Kristen. And, to be honest with you, I am totally flattered that a hot stud like you finds me 'freakin' hot'. She smiled in response to Nick, who relaxed a little when she did.

"Look Lisa, why don't we go in, make a little noise, maybe let them know we're still here, and get ourselves another drink. And, if you want, we can try out the hot tub. And, I promise, I'll be good. Marc has suits inside if you don't feel comfortable going in in your birthday suit."

She smiled back, "Sounds good to me, Nick. Let's do it. And, if you promise to be good, I can risk my birthday suit. Besides, I'll get to see your studly body too." She finished, smiling at Nick.

Indeed, Jamaal did mount Kristen as her orgasm subsided, and she held him tightly, passionately, while she kissed him passionately. She had lost all of her inhibitions and was pulling his beautifully ripped body into her own, The feeling of his huge black shaft nestled into the wetness of her slit was not lost on her and she rocked her abdomen, causing his cock to slide back and forth on the outside of her tight white cunt.

For his part, Jamaal kissed her back gently, lovingly. He wanted her to love sex with him, and he had made a good start of it. "See babe. I knew you'd love that. Now, I want you to get an idea of what you're gonna have in your pretty white pussy in just a few minutes. So I need you to do your best to hold my black cock, suck it, kiss it, lick it, stroke it, and get it to shoot all over your pretty face. Then I'm gonna slide it into you and let you get used to it before we get to the main course."

He smiled at Kristen and her eyes opened wide with the knowledge what he wanted and what he was about to do. Simultaneously, panic gripped her as she realized that he planned to fuck her without a condom. She was fertile, she was ovulating, she was not on the pill. She was trying to get pregnant with her husband.

Jamaal straddled Kristen's body, bringing his massive black cock with its thick veins up to her mouth. Her cunt was still hot with her orgasm as she forgot her fear of pregnancy and ministered to the young stud's manhood. She tasted her own juices on his shaft as she licked and sucked it, stroked it and tried desperately to deep throat it. For his part, Jamaal began pumping himself into his white lover's mouth with a speed that surprised Kristen. She squeezed his shaft and bobbed her head onto and off of his shaft as best she could until she felt his body tighten, tense and then, he yelled out as he held her beautiful head in place over his throbbing cock. Jamaal's first load was thick and gooey and warm to Kristen, and when he pulled his manhood from her mouth, his cum was still spurting from it. This he spread about her face in stringy strands.

Then, still hard, her new black lover slid down her body and lifted her legs perpendicular to the bed. He positioned his thick shaft at the opening to her pleasure port, and Kristen thought to herself how absolutely massive and black it looked to her in contrast with her husband's much smaller white penis. And then, he slid it ever so slowly, so gently into his new white lover. Kristen moaned, licked her lips, tasting Jamaal's cum as she did so, and used her hands to try to pull him into her. She was being stretched significantly beyond anything she had ever expected, and she loved it.

When Jamaal was all the way into Kristen, he felt his cock pressed hard into her cervix. "Look at me babe. Tell me, how does that feel to you. Is it as good for you as it is for me? I'm gonna fuck you slowly, you need to let me know if it's ok, alright babe?"

"It's so good, Jamaal. Really, it feels so good to me." And she reached up and ran her hands across his hard pecs and then down to his hard and defined abs. "You feel awesome to me Jamaal."

Slowly at first Jamaal's manhood moved inward and outward. Then he picked up speed, and Kristen's soft moans began picking up. As Jamaal continued his thrusting, Kristen could feel another orgasm building within her, but she knew that her lover would probably cum before she did, her husband always came before she finished. But this was different, Jamaal showed no signs of being ready to cum as he picked up speed and was now pounding her pussy fast and furiously. Now Kristen's moans had turned into screaming and yelps of pleasure as her lover relentlessly pounded her.

Finally, her orgasm overwhelmed her and Jamaal felt Kristen's body tense and then twitch in incredible pleasure yet again. Then he felt it okay to let his own pleasure filled orgasm free. His sweat covered muscular body tensed and came hard as he pumped his first cum into his beautiful white lover. She held him and caressed him lovingly as he collapsed onto her. Kristen knew that sex with her husband would never be the same again. While she felt some guild because she had been unfaithful to her husband, she also knew in her heart that she had wanted to have this very experience for so long. So, she savored the moment. She was fully taken, and she knew then that it would not be her last time.

They cuddled and held one another tightly for a while, and Jamaal said: "Babe, that was so hot for me. You feel so incredibly tight. I loved it. Was it good for you, like it was for me?

Now, Kristen was feeling both the exhilaration of the aftermath of great sex and the guilt that she was experiencing because this was her first venture into infidelity. She managed a response: "Jamaal, for me it was completely awesome. You were perfect. I hope you don't think that I'm just a slut, because this really is the first time I have ever done something like this. But, I don't regret it, because sex with someone like you is something I have always dreamed about. I love my husband, but sex with a guy like you is something I have always held as a fantasy, and you made it real for me and it was perfect. Does that make any sense to you?"

"Kristen, you could have sex with guys like me every day of the week. Why was this a fantasy? You are so freakin hot, I don't think you have any idea. But, it's my good fortune. And, believe me any time you want to relive this fantasy, I'm game." He said with a smile, and hugged her tightly into his body.

Having heard Nick and Lisa talking out in the living area, Kristen said: "Jamaal, we really should rejoin Nick and Lisa. I feel so embarrassed to face them, but I have to sometime, so why don't we get dressed and go out there?"

"Actually, I think I heard them in the hot tub, so we could just wrap ourselves in towels and join them in the spa. Nick will be so jealous of me, I love it." He said with his beautiful smile.

"And Lisa will think I am a total tramp." Kristen said with a frown.

"Don't worry, I think Lisa has her own story to tell, so don't be embarrassed." Jamaal said with a knowing smile.

Kristin's interest was piqued by this comment. "Really? What are you telling me?"

"Nothing at all. Just don't think about yourself that way, because she might have her own story, which you just didn't get to hear about, is all I'm gonna say."

Kristen was fascinated, and instantly felt better. "Let's go to the hot tub." She smiled at Jamaal and pulled on his semi hard cock.

Lisa and Nick were indeed in the hot tub naked when Kristen and Jamaal entered the living area. Kristen was immediately taken with how stunningly handsome Nick was, what she could see of him. His broad shoulders, his firm pecs, his shaggy hair framing his face with the beard stubble on it. She wondered what kind of a package he was sporting under the hot tub waters. She was surprised that Lisa would get naked with him and just jump in......it made her wonder.

"Her guys!" Nick called. "We were worried we would not see you. But sounded like things were going ok in there." Nick smiled. Kristen removed her towel and Nick whistled as she climbed into the tub. And Lisa's eyes widened when she spied Jamaal's thick black shaft. But, immediately in her mind, she knew that white Nick was a little bigger than his black friend was. Jamaal sat right next to Lisa, and Kristen sat next to Nick. Everyone seemed to need another drink, and Nick climbed out of the tub to take orders. When Kristen saw the rest of the stud's body, she felt her loins tingle yet again. She had competition this time, as Lisa felt herself gush at seeing the naked stud again.

To be continued...

12