God What A Night! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took me to another part of the building and down these stairs to the lower level. The both of us were still naked, but he seemed to know his way around and what he was looking for and he pulled me into this odd room. It had dark walls, and a single light hanging from the ceiling. There was a bed of course, but hanging over the bed was this black leather and chain swing like thing hanging from the ceiling. He continued holding my hand turned toward me and asked me if I was OK.

The truth was, even with all the weirdness going on around me and the vultures and the heavy people and all the things that I didn't find necessarily very attractive or something I wanted to participate in, I really did appreciate what all this stuff did for me. All of my senses were on high alert and I really wanted John and for him to have his way with me.

His question was appropriate at the time, but I didn't know if he was actually asking if I wanted to try out the swing or if he was asking about the little incident upstairs. I was already over the incident up stairs and really was less spooked about it than he was. I didn't want twelve guys raping me in the middle of that room, but I think there was quite a bit that would have happened before it would have gotten to that and I did sort of have my wits about me. Rather than dwell on it, I just cuddled closer to his arm and looked up at him. "I'm OK John. Now what is this room that you brought me into?" I laughed as I looked around.

"Let me show you and, well, let's have some fun." He put his hands on my waist and picked me up and set me on the swing. "Oh. So that's what this is?" I knew there was something sexual about this thing, but before I actually got up on it, I really wasn't sure how it worked. Well, it was obvious now. Basically, it puts your pelvis just about 2 or 3 feet above the bed so that you are at the right spot for your partner to be on his/her knees and lick you or to stand and enter you with ease. The back of it supports your back as you lay back against it not quite horizontal but just enough to curve your bottom up to meet your partner. The things people think of.

Now the part that I had a hard time figuring out at first was what to do with my feet. There didn't appear to be a place to put them, then as I was sort of flailing he sort of took one of my legs and pushed it up and put it on this leather area that went up toward the chain ultimately connecting to the ceiling. He did the same with the other leg. Now here I was, on my back, the swing moving around a little, legs pulled up so my knees were pushed toward my breasts and apart, I was looking down my belly between my legs looking at him smiling as he looked over everything. I think we had past the point of me having any secrets from John. He could see it all at this point.

I started giggling and leaned forward a little to adjust a little. As I did, I noticed there was a hole in the wall and it appeared things were moving behind it. It sort of creeped me out and I asked John what it was. He said it was a peek hole and that probably someone was watching. He asked if I was OK with it. He said, "this is the only room with one of these swings..." .I just held up my hand, cut him off and said, "Stop! I don't care. Just play with me now!" I quickly laid back down in the swing opening my legs to expose myself to him (and of course probably half the perverts in the place looking straight down my hole from behind that peeking spot).

John giggled a little but proceeded to touch my button slowly with his finger. It was a little dry so he slowly slid it into my wetness and pulled it back up to my clitoris causing me to gasp for air and hold onto that swing for dear life. Next, I felt his tongue touch it and his breath on me. He pulled back for a second and I could feel him move his fingers along the side of my lips pulling them apart and moving my hair out of the way. I'm not all that hairy down there, but I guess he wanted unimpaired access and he took care to clear the way.

I felt him again put his tongue on my clitoris and I felt him insert a finger into me. I knew this with this kind of treatment and as aroused as I already was, that this wasn't going to last long. We hadn't been in the room for more than a few minutes and I was already feeling the first spasms of "O" coming to get me. I wasn't complaining and just let it take me. It couldn't have been 30 seconds and I felt the convulsions that only "O" can give me. This time I cried out a loud groan of pleasure to the back wall of the room with my head fully back and pushing against the swing with my legs, and my hands holding the chains for dear life as he continued licking, sucking and rubbing me. It was a little chilly in the room, but my body was covered in little beads of sweat. The convulsions hit me over and over and over again as my body tightened and released and my pelvis pushed against him in rhythm. I finally gave in to the swing and released a little on my hands, my head still back, breathing heavy and all life gone from my now limp body. I sighed loudly and he started to laugh. "Well, that didn't take very long..." as he continued to giggle.

I giggled with him and said "God! What a night!" My head was slumped back, my brain was still a bit fuzzy and I heard him start to stand on the bed. Once he was on his feet, he asked if he could put it. I looked up at him and said, "please do" as I said with a smile. Even though I was all spent from that rock shaking "O." I wanted him inside me. I wanted to feel my insides separate as he pushed his way in and I just wanted him to enjoy himself and have his way with me. I wanted to feel him pulse inside me.


He put the head of his penis on my opening. I wanted to watch and leaned up to see him. The purple head was now all moist and I could see he was very erect. It was probably six inches long and I could see it pulse slightly as the blood flowed through his body. He pushed his way in just a little. I was pretty moist at the time, so there wasn't much that was going to stop him from sliding right in, but he seemed to hold back a little. Just as I was about to push my bottom against him, he did it. He pushed his full length inside me as I felt my insides part and the hair around him on the outsides of my entryway. God I love that feel!

Next, he pushed a little on the swing with his hands. This was sort of interesting. As he pushed, of course he started to come out of me and then he would just release his hands a little and gravity would push me back toward him and in he would go again, all with almost no effort. What a cool toy.

He continued with his gentle technique for a handful of pushes and he asked me if I was OK. I told him I was great and asked when he was going to cum with a groan and a giggle. I could tell he wasn't expecting this. I must have gotten all quiet on him and he must have thought I wasn't enjoying things, but it couldn't have been further from the truth. I was really starting to like this toy and the rhythm and I was actually starting to work up to another "O."

I could feel that John was very hard inside me and our gentle stokes weren't just turning me on, they also seemed to be turning him on. His breathing started to get heavier and heavier and he said "God you are so Fucking sexy Jennifer" and I felt him start to pulse in me. It was as if a chain reaction happened. As soon as I felt him pulse, it caused me to "O." Our bodies pulsed and we both just pushed through till there was nothing left but our limp bodies and sweat and heavy breathing.

With his penis still in me, he leaned over me and kissed me full on the lips. He reached his arms around my back and pulled me off the swing as I wrapped my legs around his hips. Ducking around the swing he put us both down slowly on the bed and we continued our kissing and cuddling and passion for a few very nice minutes. It was the cherry on top, the cake and eat it too, and all the other stupid little sayings I had ever heard describing a little extra even after something so perfect. I really loved what we were doing together. What a great night it was and what a time we had together.

Although the sheets helped quite a bit at absorbing all the sweat, I still had cum oozing out of me and he still had moisture all over his penis. We used the sheets to clean ourselves off a bit and pulled them off the bed and threw them into a bin in the corner that apparently was specifically for this purpose.

As we exited the room, I could see a black man by the hole that was peaking in on us. He had his penis in his hand and was stroking away as he watched us walk past. I waved bye to him with a smile as John pulled me through the house, up to the locker area where we proceeded to put our clothes on in preparation for the drive back home. A few people stood and watched us as we put our clothes on, but nobody said anything.

As we were leaving, I could see that things hadn't changed very much in the big room. There was a heavy set girl in the middle of the room on a cushion laying back with her legs all spread out, a girl licking her and her head turned with a guy putting his penis in her mouth. Another girl was on the big table at the end on her back, blindfolded, legs spread apart with a man between them licking her up and down as she moaned. It seemed there was a line of naked men waiting to have their turn at this behind him.

Jill was over in the corner stroking and sucking on this black guy's penis and Jack was in between this very heavy-set lady's legs licking her to obvious glory. People were watching, and some were rubbing their partner through their clothes. Some just sat and chatted and drank as if nothing was going on around them at all and we left, got in his car and made the drive home.

When we got to my apartment, I invited John up to stay the rest of the night. He accepted and we went up and had sex again before we both passed out. After he left that following morning and after more frolicking, I didn't hear from him or see him again for a few months. I have to admit, I was completely heart broken. I was so confused and couldn't understand why he didn't just call me or tell me what I had done wrong, but as I soon realized, it just wasn't his style. He was all about sex and having fun. He didn't want strings. I didn't like it, but eventually came to realize this was what he was and accepted it. We did have other nights out, but none (to date anyway) were quite like that one. God what a night!

12