Golden Lust Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy. You know you're place... You're going to eat big sister's pussy NOW right? You're going to eat it in front of everyone, it's the best of all right."

Samantha says down to me, while I merrily keep my face between her legs. I instantly look up to her, giving her my response.

"Mmmmmm yea. Big sister's pussy is the best of all. I can't get enough of this smell. It's taste is like nothing, I've ever enjoyed before. Please let me keep my face between your legs sis."

I saw to my elder sister, causing all of the girls to laugh even harder at my lust. I do not care however. I finally have my face between my big sister' s legs again. The musky aroma of my own sister's pussy. It just smells so freaking amazing. This submissize happiness satisfies me to my core. I stick my tongue out, as I feel Samantha's hand place itself, on the top of my head. I can feel Samantha's juices, puddling in the swing. It's warm, and it sticks to my chin. My tongue reaches her pussy, and I take a long, dragged-out, lick ALL THE WAY, from as far as my tongue can reach her asshole, all the way to the TOP of her hooded clit.

"Hehe... There you go Danny. Eat your big sister's pussy. You know it tastes good right?"

I hear Cindy giggle toward me. I lap longly and Samantha's pussy agagin. Her juice is medium-thick at the moment. It's flavor is SOOOO feminine, it's own unique flavor. I feel Samantha's hand, guiding my head. I allow her, to just move it whereever she pleases .

"Unnnnmff..."

I hear my big sister exclaim. She pulls my head up to her clit area. Her cum has really clung, to the font and bottom of my chin. I don't mind in the slightest, it smells and tastes super duper good. She pulls my head HARD into her crotch. Samantha opens her legs a bit wider, so she can have my head, as close into her pussy as she wants it.

"Yeah... you'd BETTER fucking eat it boy."

I hear my sister tell me. My dick even though I had just came, twitched a little from her words. Samantha is smearing her pussy juice, all over my lips. I love it however, the smell & taste of my big sister's cum is EXQUISITE. My mouth remains open, my tongue only built to service her clit. I can detect the aroma, of her feminine hole on my breath. Suddenly I feel Samantha's OTHER hand, go to the top of my head. She now TOTALLY wants to use me. My mouth is her place to cum in. I don't fight her in the slightest, I don't object to what she wants. I never will. I let my big sister grab my head, and she thrusts her pussy into my mouth over and over. Her juices are so sloppy, all over my mouth & chin. I'm enjoying this, letting my big sister pump me. This is what I was born to do. Samantha's pussy hair and her clit fill and smear all over my lips, to satisfy her every desire.

"Nnnnnnngh fuck. You're such a perverted little brother. I need CUM in your mouth, to teach you a lesson."

She says. I try to look up to agree, but she just PUSHES my head back down to between her legs.

"Shut the the fuck up, while eating sister's pussy. You're tasting MY cum. You know how special it is. I only produce this liquid for you. Even when it's in my panties, you need to start CHECKING THEM, and lick them all clean everyday."

She says to me. My eyes widen from the shock. Did Samantha tell me, I need to start cleaning her panties? All of the girls erupt as loudly as possible. Like they just ENJOYED hearing Samantha's demand. My big sister she pushing her vagina, deep into my mouth over and over. I can hear her growling, and breathing heavy. I know my responsibility, I know what I'm supposed to do. I let her grip my head and hair as hard as she wants. I let her rub pussy all over my face, whereever that she wants. She is in control of me. She is my queen. I open my mouth as wide as I can, waiting for her deepest pussy cum.

"Ahhh fuck that's it! That's it Danny I'm... Mmmm yes. Eat it... eat it... eat it good, I'm GONNA..."

Samantha cries out. Her hips keep SLAMMING her pussy into my mouth. I can hear my big sister screaming, as I beging eating up her delicious orgasm. I do not relent in the slighest. I keep tasting all of the slick feminine liquid, that my beautiful older sister, is being gracious enough to give to me. She keeps my head in both of her hands, as her hips begin to buck with less authority now. I keep licking at her pussy, making aboslutely sure, not to give ANY attention to anything else in the world right now. She is mine. She is my only concern. My beautiful older sister's pussy, is mine to eat, and I'm gonna get it all.

"Mmmmm he didn't disagree. Samantha said, Danny needs to start cleaning out her panties. I'm down for that. That's a GREAT IDEA. Danny should start cleaning out ALL of our panties, anytime they get dirty, with his TONGUE."

Cindy then says. I pull my face out from Samantha's thighs, to look over at my GF for what she had just said. But then Samantha YANKS my head back into her vagina. She obviously didn't give me permission, to take my head out from her precious pussy.

"Who the fuck told you to stop eating it. You eat sister's pussy, as long as I need it. I don't care even if you are MARRIED one day. You still eat sister's pussy, whenever and whereever she needs it."

Samantha says down to me, with the utmost supreme confidence. She doesn't have to say it like that does she? Damn that'd be kinda fucked up. If I were to get married oneday, she'd STILL demand that I eat her pussy, so she can cum. What if that were to happen on my wedding day? Would she make me eat her pussy, right before getting married? I dont want to think about it. I keep my face between my big sister's legs. The taste has gotten even BETTER. Her orgasm juices, are like the BEST thing ever. Just so feminine... slightly sweet. Samantha still keeps both of her hands on top of my head, while I continue to lick up, and swallow all of the juice that is presented before me.

"Good boy... You're so good. You need to always be there for me, whenever I need you. I can't cum with anybody else. Only you and YOUR tongue, Do you understand me? You always need to service me COMPLETELY, so I can get my all of my cum to leak out."

Samantha says to me with praise. It is then I pull my head back, my mouth COMPLETELY soaked with her juices. I don't say anything to her, I just look up to her beautiful face, and then smile. This cum of my sister's. is truly like nothing I've ever swallowed. It puts a strangement EXCITEMENT in my heart. I lick around my lips, trying to get every bit of it's flavor. All of the girls cheer me on, tasting my elder sisters cum. They are encouraging me to do it, they want me to keep going, and I continue to do so without abandon. I will clean up, all of my sister's cum.

"Me Me Me! Me next Danny... Don't you care how I feel? I finally agreed to be your GIRLFRIEND, after all these years. Don't you even care about me anymore?"

I hear Cindy call out to me. I look over at Cindy, while still feeling Samantha's cum on my mouth. I feel some of it drip off, onto my chest as I look. Cindy is returning my gaze, with a slight look of sadness across her face. I actually start to crawl over to my girlfriend. She's had to watch me, play with all of the other girls before her. My head lowers to the ground a bit, as I crawl over to her. It's true, she WAS the last in line. This little stature girl who I've been chasing my entire life, actually got chosen LAST out of all of the girls I've messed with here. I can't even believe, I made this decision now that I've thought about it. Cindy should have been FIRST, not the last one that I messed with. Making it nearly over to her, I hear a loud WAPAP! Sound.

"AhhhhhhhhAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

I scream out, for all of the world the hear. All of the girls absolutely explode, including Cindy at my pain from my buttocks. It was my SISTER of all people, it was my big sister, who had just struck me on the buttocks.

"Choosing your own girlfriend last. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET Danny, now let that be a lesson for you."

I hear my big sister say, confidently from behind me. My ass is completely fucking RED from that strike. I can totally tell that it is. Samantha had hit me harder, than any of the other girls today. I can barely crawl a few more feet, to where Cindy actually is. I almost feel paralyzed from the pain. Not only that, but the shame of the decision I had just made earlier, choosing my own girlfriend last, to be with her today.

"You really are the worst Danny. I can't believe I actually decided, to allow you to be my boyfriend."

Cindy says down to me. I look up at her cute face, to see a stern yet playful smile coming from her.

"I'm really last? But you say you want to be MY husband? How can I believe you, when you literally CHEATED on me, and even chose me LAST to be with."

She says. Cindy then crosses her arms, and looks away from me. My head immediately drops down, and looks towards the earth. It's true... it's not a lie, Cindy was the LAST one I've made it over to. I attempt to look back up to her, but my head just lowers instantly back to the ground.

"Oh dear this is interesting. Danny has been looking at my tits quite a bit lately."

Ms Tasha then says.

"Yeah. I've noticed he's been looking at my ASS, a lot lately too... nasty ungrateful freshmen. Too damn horny for his own good."

Tammy responds next snarkily.

"Prince are you going to cheat on me too?"

"Is it true? Are you the type, who can not be faithful to any one woman, young Prince?"

Victoria & Anastasia ask out to me.

"Just an unfaithful little bug. You'd probably cheat on ME, if I were to become your girlfriend."

My sister says down to me. My dick begins to twitch yet again for some reason. What does Samantha mean, if she were to become my girlfriend. She is my SISTER after all. I can't help but then notice, the smell of Samantha's pussy heavy on my breath. God it DOES smell amazing... even though I look like a complete scumbag, here on the ground. Busted as not showing the proper respect, and care for the girl I said that I loved.

"Are you... are you smelling your BREATH Danny? Did you ENJOY eating something just now?"

Cindy says down to me. I look up at her, with Samantha's cum still covering my mouth. My expression is one of shock and apology. My sisters cum is literally hanging from my chin.

"I... I'm sorry Cindy. I wish it were YOUR cum, I was having the privilege to eat. Even your ass too if you would have liked. Both of them smells, and tastes better than ANY of the other girls here. I'm being honest."

I say to her. It was a complete lie I have to admit. My Sister's cum excites me, in such a lewd way. Ms Tasha and Tammy are absolute 10s. But Anastasia and Victoria, are so God damned EXOTIC & unpredictable. They both are like two succubus, that I could never pull away from, even if I tried. I really can't rank any of them, clearly above the other.

Cindy's arms become unfolded. Her stern expression, lightens up a little bit. Her normal playful smile, is starting to shine past her stern expression, a little bit more.

"Really? I'm the best out of all of them?"

Cindy then asks me. I nod my head in agreement, with Samantha's cum still hanging off of my chin. Cindy then places one of her feet up, onto the swing she was just sitting in. She motions me over to her, as close as I can get.

"Then come here..."

Cindy says in the most seductive voice, I have EVER heard come from her. I do immediate as I was told. I crawl over to my slightly upset girlfriend, and crawl under her parted legs. She points one of her fingers, right at her ass hole. I need no instruction, I place my hands on her leg, and I give her ass a kiss, right in front of the rest of the girls. I take a few sniffs at Cindy's musky ass enterance. Cindy has given me a chance, a chance to PROVE I will always be loyal to her. I hadn't licked any of the other girls asses out here, but I damn well, will do it for my girlfriend.

"Mmmmmm... kiss it some more. And lick off any of the dirtiness, down there for me Danny."

My girlfriend seductively commands.

"Yes ma'am..."

I respond to her, before immediately focusing the entirety of my attention, of my girlfriend's ass hole, that I had been stupidly neglecting. My tongue goes immediately to her butt hole. The tart bitter taste, immediately assaults my senses. Her ass IS musky, it IS bitter, there is no doubt here. But it's what I WANT to taste. I WANT the smell and taste of my girlfriend's asshole in my mouth. I then widen out my tongue. I spread it out as far as possible, before stroke up all the way up her ass, to it's crack.

"Mmmmmmmmm... fuck..."

I hear Cindy moan above me. I pull my head back, and give her a kiss on her asshole, before plunging my face back in. I take some quick, audible, deep breaths of her ass scent. And kiss her ass hole again, before licking it all the way up and down, over and over. Cindy's ass hole is mine. I HAVE to take care of it. I don't give a fuck, that all of the other girls are watching me do this. Fuck them, I HAVE to make Cindy happy the rest of her life.

"Does it taste good Danny?"

I hear my beloved Cindy say down to me.

"Yes my love. Your ass hole is truly the best taste in the world."

I respond clearly to her. I hear audible moans, and sounds of discontent from the other women, as I praise Cindy CLEARLY in front of them.

"Is my ass hole the best?"

Cindy then asks down to me. I need no moment to hesitate, only what my heart feels at the moment.

"Fuck yessss... None of the other girls, can even COMPETE with the flavor of YOUR ass hole darling."

I say to her. Causing her to laugh at the rest of the girls, in an arrogant tone. She then reaches down to the back of my head, and holds onto it, while guiding my head, up and down the length of her entire ass crack. I fucking LOVE this. My girlfriend is using me. My tongue is becoming her toilet paper. I was clean off ANY of the scent, that her sweaty ass hole, has mustered. I will clean it all, I will make Cindy feel good. This is TRULY the girl that I love, and I always have, I will live the rest of my life, dedicated to serving the needs her ass hole has. Cindy continues to wipe my face up and down, and I feel her pushing back against my face, with her soft ass. It feels like she's getting hornier, just from the feeling of me licking her butt hole in the park.

"Oooohhhhhh... Danny... keep doing it. It's making me..."

My girlfriend then beckons from above me. I need no further instruction. Only serving my girlfriend's needs. I can hear the rest of the girls, now beginning to cheer. I take both of my hands, and pull Cindy's ass open wide. The smell down here grows even more powerful. Her ass scent in on COMPLETE display, for me to enjoy. I pause only for a second, to full take in her aroma. My poor girlfriend. Her ass must have gotten sweaty, from sitting in the van seat for too long. I immediately go back to my dute. Cindy's ass is the most important thing in the WORLD. Keeping her ass open, I immediately go back to circling my tongue around her precious spot. It's still tart. It's bitterness engulfs the taste on my tongue. Cindy keeps pushing her ass backwards. I widen my tongue back out, and wipe her ass hole up and down, trying to get it clean.

"OHHHHHH... Danny more..."

Cindy gives me her praise. I kiss both sides of her butt cheeks, and begin licking ALL THE WAY, from her pussy to her ass hole now. Cindy's legs begin to shake from the change. I now attack my girlfriend's pussy as well. It IS wet... it really IS. Licking her ass hole, must have really turned Cindy on. I now target her sticky moist vagina, lashing at her clit as hard as I can, bringing out any of the juices she was hiding in here from me.

"AHHHHH!"

Cindy cries out. It is more than obvious, she's enjoy her personal attention. I should have been doing this from the start, but my stupid brain, led me over to the other girls first. I take Cindy's pussy right into my mouth, and suck on it. Her drips from her pussy fall onto my tongue. It's great. I try to catch all of the cum, from her twitching vagina. I slurp on it, as I pull her pussy out of my mouth, then go back to lapping at her ass hole. My girlfriend is beginning to shiver, I must be bringing her close. I lap up and down at her booty hole briefly, then go to moving circles around it, trying to taste as much ASS from Cindy, as much as I possibly can.

"MORE... My PUSSY Danny! EAT IT... Please!"

My girlfriend cries. Her tone signals to me, I HAVE to do this. My girlfriend is crying out to me, I HAVE to catch all over orgasm inside of my mouth. I instantly pull back off of her asshole. There is a long strand of my spit, going from her ass enterance to my mouth. I make my way back down to Cindy's pussy. I begin to slurp on it, and shake my mouth a bit, giving her a bit of vibration. Cindy's breaths become heavier and heavier. The femininie taste of her pussy, grows THICKER in my mouth. She now begins to buck at my face with her hips. Droplet after drop falls into my mouth. Her cums taste, is quite distinctive from Samantha's . I left my girlfriend continue to hold onto my head. Her hips continue to push into me, as I let her use my mouth for her cum rag, as much as she wants.

"Nnnnnn... MMMMMmmmm... HNNNNNNN... Oh Danny... FUCK"

Cindy screams out. Suddenly I feel a burst of liquid, blast into my mouth. Cindy begins screaming out so loudly, that all of the girls are sounding off in amazement. Cindy is screaming like a banshee, the liquid pouring into my mouth, isn't just her cum I can tell. Cindy came so hard, she is starting to piss right into me. I do not flinch, or move away for a second. This watery, yet somewhat spicy liquid, falls across all the upper row of my teach. Her flavor is different, from Tammy's, Ms Tasha's OR Victoria's that I've tasted today. Cindy just lets it all out in earnest, she CAN'T even seem to hold it in, even if she tried. This cute nerdy girl that I've pledged to be with, is now just uriniating FREELY into my mouth. I swallow down the piss, and let her urinate more into my mouth. I don't even try to spill even a little. Though we are both outdoors, and I'm sure it would be good for the earth, my greediness has set in, I want ALL of Cindy's piss for MY mouth. I gulp it down hard, over and over... My girlfriend knowing she can use my mouth anytime, looks back and down on me, while allowing all of her urine to fall into me from above. Her scream begins to slow to a trickle. I swallow the hot urine, as she continues to relieve her pussy in my mouth openly. Soon the flow of her piss then leads to a stop. I swallow the last of it quickly, while Cindy still continues to hold onto my head. She is holding it still, making sure she gives ALL of the last droplets to me. I do not fight back, I remain absolutely still. I do feel about 4 little drops, fall onto my tongue. I am so grateful, my girlfriend has used me to her desire. I know her pussy is completely empty. She was KIND of enough to me, to forgive my infidelity, and let me have her piss to drink.

"Much better boy..."

Cindy seductively says down to me. She releases my head, and I pull back a bit. I look back up at her, who is now looking down back on me confidently. Before I say anything, someone else chimes in.

"Car!"

We all hear Victoria say. As all of the girls, then make a naked dash towards the van. Cindy takes off as well, and I get up to run as well. All of the girls make it to Ms Tasha's vehicle, but my clumsy ass, trips and falls due to my pants being around my ankles.

"Come on Danny!"

I hear Cindy call out to me, from inside the van. I pick my ass back up, and run back to the vehicle. Diving inside Ms Tasha's van, before Anastasia pulls the door shut.

"Well I guess that was enough excitement, for one moment."