Good Time in Vegas

Story Info
A married woman makes my trip to Vegas unforgettable.
6.2k words
4.08
74.9k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enjoyher
enjoyher
342 Followers

Two of my friends and I took our third trip to Vegas in the fall. Dave, Mike, and I were all at the same blackjack table along with another guy in The Luxor. I had lost a little money, but my friends were both about even. It was late in the evening and we were all pretty tipsy. The other guy at the table also appeared to have had his share of alcohol.

His name was Brent and he was really having fun even though he seemed to be losing money. A very cute little lady walked up and stood by his side. "Hi baby, how'd you do," Brent asked the girl.

"I'm out of money," she answered with a frown.

He told her not to worry and said that he was about ready to go. After a minute he proudly introduced her to me and my friends. Her name was Jessica and she was a 5'3" 105 pound blonde haired firecracker who flashed a beautiful smile. We played a couple more hands before Brent turned to his wife and announced that he was ready to go. He said bye to all of us, put his arm around Jessica, and walked away with her.

A few minutes later he walked back to table and discreetly said to me, "I was talking to Jessica and we were wonderin' if maybe you'd like come up to our suite with us."

I wasn't sure what this invitation was all about, but that didn't stop me from quickly accepting. I told my friends that I'd see them later and got up from the table. I followed Brent and Jessica to the elevator and we went up their suite. We went inside and I took a seat on the sofa. Brent fixed drinks for the three of us while Jessica freshened up in the bathroom.

When Jessica came out of the bathroom we all sat on the sofa, Brent in the middle, and began to work on our drinks. After a few minutes of small talk, Brent said, "Jessica and I have been married for nine years... and we are very much in love." He was quiet for a few seconds before continuing, "But we've been talking for a few months about... expanding our sex life."

I wasn't sure what to say, so I just nodded. I could tell Brent was uncomfortable, but didn't know what to do to help. He turned to look at Jessica, she put her hand on his thigh in a loving manner, and they smiled at each other. He turned back toward me and said, "You see, I'm quite a bit older than she is; I'm 39 and she's only 30. She was pretty young when we got married and she's ... well, she's only been with one other man besides me."

At that point I finally understood what was going on. This guy that I had just met at a blackjack table was going to ask me to screw his wife. It was a no brainer; no straight guy was going to turn down a piece of ass as hot as Jessica. I couldn't believe my luck. I had heard stories of wild happenings in Vegas, but nothing like this had happened in my first two visits. I silently thanked my lucky stars and waited for Brent to continue.

"I've fantasized about seeing Jessica with another man for a few years... but I never knew how to tell her...," Brent said. They smiled at each other again and then he went on, "...until I walked in on her looking at naked guys on the internet. She thought I'd be mad, but I wasn't. I told her about my fantasy... and asked her if she wanted to have sex with another guy. She didn't exactly admit it right away, but I could tell she was excited about the idea. We talked about it for months... eventually we decided we would go to Vegas, and if the right situation presented itself, maybe we would go through with it."

Brent stopped talking and he gave Jessica a quick kiss. They both seemed uneasy as well as excited. Brent looked back at me and said, "So, here we are... and we were wonderin' if maybe you'd like to... help us live out our fantasy."

I didn't have to think about it long. In fact, I answered almost before Brent had finished the sentence. "I'd love to," I said as I stood up, "Jessica, you're a beautiful girl and I'll be glad to give you what you need."

Brent leaned over and gave Jessica a big kiss as I took off my shoes and sat on the large king size bed. Then Jessica stood up and walked toward me. She flashed me a shy smile and asked, "how should we start."

I took off my shirt, put my arms around her waist, and pulled her close to me. She leaned down and we kissed passionately for a few minutes before she kneeled in front of me. I pulled off my shorts and boxers to reveal my semi-erect cock. Jessica smiled at me and then took my cock in her hand. After a few gentle pumps, she dropped her head and took me into her mouth. My cock instantly grew stiff as a board as she began slowly sucking and licking. Though I could tell she was nervous, her technique was flawless. I moaned my approval and she started to really get into it. I just laid back and let her do her thing. At first she was only taking about half my length, but soon she was taking three quarters, and then her mouth was engulfing all eight inches.

I was in heaven. I've had my share of blowjobs, but this was only the second girl that was able to take my entire erect cock. After a few minutes, I began to thrust into Jessica's mouth. I held her head still and fucked her in her mouth, my cock sliding effortlessly down her throat. She gagged a little at times and spit up a little saliva pre-cum mix, but it didn't seem to bother her. In fact, she was obviously enjoying it. I realized that Jessica had an inner-slut that was dying to get out. It was going to be my extreme pleasure to treat this little blonde cupcake like a whore.

I had to restrain myself not to cum in Jessica's mouth. I wanted to see her naked, I wanted to taste her, I wanted to fuck her, so I knew I had to control myself. I pulled her head off my cock and she stood up. When she looked down at me with a sticky face and lust in her eyes, I thought she was about the prettiest girl I'd ever seen. I got to my feet and pulled her blouse over her head. She unclasped her bra, it fell to the floor, and her perfect set of B-cup titties were exposed. They had large areolas for their size and rock hard nipples. I again pulled her close to me and then took her right tit into my mouth. After a minute, I switched to her left tit and gave it the same attention.

I pulled my mouth from Jessica's chest and she took a step back. I had forgotten that Brent was still in the room, but I now noticed him on the sofa. He had his pants off and his cock in his hand. He was stroking his hard-on but he was only about five inches long. I could see why Jessica was wanting a little more.

I quickly shifted my attention back to Jessica who was grinning like a schoolgirl. She pulled off her skirt and stood before me wearing only a tiny pair of panties and great big smile. I could feel her tremble with excitement as I reached out and pulled her panties down. Her pussy looked so good. She was shaved bald, so her little cunt was completely visible. I moved my face closer to her honey pot and inhaled deeply; her scent was strong.

I wasn't wanting to rush anything, so I leaned back and admired Jessica's beauty for several seconds. After I stood up, I gently pushed her onto the bed. She laid on her back, but shyly brought her knees together, hiding her cunt from my view. I looked at Brent, who was furiously stroking his cock at this point, and said, "I'm gonna eat your wife's pussy now... I hope she tastes as good as she smells."

I grabbed a hold of each of Jessica's ankles and spread her legs before again hesitating and admiring the site before me. I looked into her eyes and gave her a sly smile. Her trembling had grown much more intense. I knew that the anticipation was killing Jessica, but I continued to move extra slowly and enjoy each moment.

I started at the bottom of her right foot; first caressing and stroking and then kissing and licking. My attention to Jessica's body moved slowly upward until I got to her knee. I then switched to her left side and again worked my way from her foot to her knee. I could smell her pussy as I left a trail of kisses up the inside of her thighs.

When I could finally stand to tease Jessica no more, I ran my tongue up and down her outer lips on both sides. Soon I was using my lips on her outer lips to pull her pussy open, but still without touching her cunt. Her smell of her pussy was overpowering and I could control myself no longer. I gently planted my lips on her cunt and kissed up and down its length.

By the time I slid my tongue into Jessica's pussy, she was squirming like a girl who'd never had her pussy eaten. She tasted so good. I slowly licked as much of her juice out of her pussy as I could, savoring the taste of this married beauty. As she continued to squirm, I used my fingers to pull her pussy open, exposing her inner pink. I tongue fucked Jessica for several minutes before turning my attention to her clit. As I sucked her tiny clit, she lost all control and had her first orgasm.

Jessica came once more while grinding her pussy into my face. She was so wet by this point that I could barely drink her creamy cunt juice fast enough. I was still enjoying myself between her legs when she pulled me off of her. It was obvious that the married babe was ready to be stuffed full of cock. I pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her. I held her head with my hands and stared into her eyes as I eased my cock into her twat. I couldn't believe how tight she was. It truly felt like she had a satin pussy. I maintained eye contact with her as I began slowly fucking her. She had such a beautiful smile.

My thrusts grew to a furious pace until I was pulling my cock all the way out of Jessica and then slamming it back into her sopping wet pussy. I think she was a little reserved at first, not wanting her husband to see that she was getting the best fuck of her life. However, it wasn't long before I had her gasping for breath and she could no longer hide her enjoyment. She spread her legs wide, wrapped them around me, and dug her fingernails into my back as she came again. This time her orgasm lasted several minutes. As I continued to fuck her as hard as I could, her body twitched and she let out a series of screams.

When Jessica finished cumming, I pulled my cock out of her and there was an audible "plop" sound. I stood up and pulled Jessica to her feet. I bent her over the bed, positioning her where her husband could see her face. Brent was still jacking off, but looking a little perplexed. I wanted him to see the look on his wife's face as I fucked her from behind. As I started pounding Jessica, she began whimpering like a little girl. It only took about thirty seconds of intense fucking before she was cumming again.

Before I was finished with Jessica, I fucked her in four or five more positions. When I decided I was ready to shoot my load, I put her back in the missionary position and sunk my cock into her cunt hole. I worked her over with a rough fuckin' until I knew that I couldn't hold out much longer. "I'm gonna cum all over that pretty face," I said as looked into Jessica's eyes. She continued to look into my eyes, but said nothing.

Brent jumped up, came to the bedside, and asked Jessica, "Are you okay with him cumming on your face, baby? I know you don't like that."

I continued fucking Jessica and she didn't answer for a few seconds. Eventually she looked at her husband and said, "It's okay; I want him to cum on me." Brent didn't respond. He just went back to the sofa and watched. I noticed that his cock was limp and there was a sticky mess on his stomach. He must have cum sometime in the preceding few minutes.

When I pulled my hard cock out of Jessica's cunt, there was another audible "plop." I straddled her head, put my dick in her face and made her suck me for a couple seconds before I felt the first spurt. I let her have a quick taste before I pulled my cock away from her mouth and erupted on her face. Spurt after spurt covered her pretty face with sticky spunk. When I was finished, there was thick cum all over her forehead, running down into her eyes; thick cum covering the bridge of her nose; thick cum in her hair; streams of thick cum covering her lips, running down her chin and dripping onto her neck. I had never shot so much jizz in all my life. Her whole face was coated with cum.

I remained on top of Jessica for a minute, still straddling her head. She had closed her eyes when my cum started running into them, but now she forced them open and we stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds before she started giggling. "Oh my God," she said, "I'm covered; I've never seen so much cum." She looked so beautiful. I couldn't help it, I had to kiss her. I looked for a spot that wasn't coated with cum, but there was none. So I just kissed her on her lips, trying to avoid the cum as best as I could, but I could still taste my salty seed on her lips.

Jessica just laid on the bed and Brent sat silently on the bed as I got up and got dressed. I looked at Brent and said, "Thanks for sharing man, she was great; Hopefully you got what you wanted out of the deal." He didn't say anything, just nodded slightly. Before I left the room, I took one last look back at Jessica. She was laying on the bed with her legs still open, pussy lips swollen, cunt hole gaping, and face covered in cum. I was proud of myself; I had shown her what it was like to get fucked by a eight inch cock, shown her what she was missing by being married to Brent, shown her how a beautiful girl like her should be treated. As I walked to my room, I wondered how the "after the experience" conversation between Brent and Jessica would go. I would've loved to have heard it.

The next day I was woken up about noon by Dave and Mike knocking on my hotel room door. We had breakfast together and I told them about my night while we ate. They had a hard time believing my story, but still congratulated me. When they asked me if I was getting together with Jessica and Brent again, I had to admit that I hadn't thought about it. However, just thinking about Jessica brought my cock to life. As Dave and Mike headed off to the casino, I decided to pay another visit to the married couple.

Jessica answered the door and was obviously surprised to see me. She was wearing a skimpy bikini and looked fantastic. "Did you have fun last night," I asked her.

"Yeah, It was great," she answered. "But I'm not sure if you should be here; Brent is down in the casino and he would freak if he came back up and found me here with you alone." She went on to tell me that last night's experience had been a little more than her husband had bargained for. "He was pretty jealous and I don't think he'd want you here," she said.

"I guess you'd better come to my room then," I said to her. She didn't say anything for a second and I could tell she was thinking about it.

After a moment she looked up at me and said, "Well...okay." She quickly got dressed and grabbed her purse. I took her by the hand, walked her to the elevator and then to my room. As soon as we were inside, I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately. I could feel her trembling slightly in my arms and I realized that I was going to be able to have my way with her again with no trouble.

When our kissed ended, Jessica and I fell onto the bed and looked into each other eyes. "So, did you like your first extra-marital experience," I asked her.

She smiled and answered, "Oh yeah... I've never came like that. I guess I should be awfully grateful to you... and to Brent, for letting it happen."

"I'm the one who's grateful," I said, "it's not every day that a beautiful lady like you asks me to fuck her." She laughed for a second before I continued, "So, how did Brent take it... it didn't mess up your marriage did it?"

"I think it was tough for him to watch his wife... you know," Jessica said. I waited a second and then asked her to finish her sentence. "It was hard for him to watch me... enjoy it so much; But our marriage is fine; We love each other a lot," she said. "He couldn't wait for me to get with another guy, but I don't think he knew it would be like that," she continued with a grin, "He's quite a bit smaller than you and... you did it longer and harder than he ever has."

"Maybe I should've gone easy on you," I said.

She shook her head as she said, "No... I'm glad you didn't. I needed to know what it's like to... have a bigger man; and he needs to know too." We were quiet for a moment before she went on, "He's talked a lot about wanting me to be his slut; If we're ever gonna do anything like that again, he needs to know what it'll be like."

She was obviously wanting to talk more about it and I was enjoying listening her, so I just let her go on. "At first I was trying to hide my enjoyment... but it was impossible; Eventually I just let go; I could tell Brent was getting uncomfortable, but I didn't want to stop it; Knowing that he was watching me surrender my body to you... it was such a huge turn-on."

"So, he wants you to be his slut? Do you want to be a slut?" I asked her.

"Well, I'm not sure he wants that anymore," she answered. "It's kinda funny... I was the one who was a little reluctant before all this... now he's the one that's unsure; But if he wants to do it again, I'm okay with that... sign me up," she said as she started to laugh.

"You're a very naughty girl," I said and she smiled coyly. "But your husband's not here... so, I guess you're my slut for the next hour or two." I was expecting some sort of response, but she said nothing. My cock was rock hard now and I was ready to get down to business. "Stand up and take off your clothes," I said.

She didn't need to be told twice. She jumped up and quickly stripped down to her bra and panties. "How do I look," she asked as she slowly turned around a full 360 degrees, treating me to the sight of her nearly nude body.

I just drank in the sight of her beauty for several seconds without saying anything. Eventually I answered her, "Great... you look absolutely beautiful." She flashed me a grin as we just looked at each other. "Now I wanna see those little titties, honey," I said.

She maintained eye contact as she took off her bra. She just stood before me topless with her tits on display; large areolas and hard little nipples. She truly looked like an angel in panties; a vision of pure beauty. "They're not too small, are they," she asked.

"No, they're perfect," I answered. After a few more moments of admiring her, I asked, "Is your pussy wet?" She nodded. "Why don't you be a good little slut and drop your panties for me," I then said. As she turned her ass toward me and obediently did as she was told, I began taking my clothes off. I couldn't wait to teach this angel with a wet pussy her second lesson at how to become a slut. "Get on the bed and show me your pussy," I commanded. "Good girl," I told her after she climbed onto the bed and spread her legs.

I stuck a finger in her pussy and when I pulled it out, it was coated with Jessica's pussy goo. I licked my finger and told Jessica that she tasted like a slut. She giggled for a second and said, "I'm not a slut; I've only been with three guys."

I shook my head at her and said, "You don't think you're a slut? You're here in my hotel room showing me your pussy... practically begging me to fuck you... and your husband has no idea; And you're telling me you're not a slut?"

She smiled at me and said, "Well... I'm learning... and I'm ready for my next lesson."

At that point I got onto the bed, rolled Jessica over onto her stomach, spread her ass cheeks, and dove in face first. She squirmed as I ran my tongue around her tight little asshole. When I finally started to lick it, the pace of her breathing picked up and she let out a long moan. Her cries became louder and louder as I explored her asshole with my tongue. After a few minutes she said, "Oh my God... I can't believe how good that feels."

enjoyher
enjoyher
342 Followers
12