Got S.M.I.L.F.? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trixie was squirming on the couch, trying to get even just a little bit of the dong in between her pussy lips. "I want it," she said as she reached down and steadied the shaft, making sure it was pointed right where she wanted it to go. "I want you to put the whole fucking thing inside me. Fuck me until I cum and then fuck me again!"

"That's what I wanted to hear," purred Candy. The young woman began the initial push into Trixie's waiting box. Trixie felt her opening stretch to accommodate the intruder. Just when she thought it couldn't get any wider, somehow it managed. She was gasping and groaning and trying not to scream. She watched as more and more of it slid into her vagina. She saw how parted and swollen her mound was. Candy kept going until almost three-fourths of it were buried in the older woman's body. Then she started fucking her friend. Candy took it slow at first, letting Trixie become more used to the massive fake dick. Soon, Trixie wrapped her legs around the other girl's ass.

"So?" she asked. "Are you going to fuck me or what?" Candy just smiled in response, then upped the tempo ten-fold. The young woman's tits were bouncing wildly, so Trixie took them firmly in her hands and played with them while she was getting drilled. The young woman was like a jackhammer, sliding all ten inches inside her friend with uncanny speed. Trixie had never felt so filled in her life. Even the beautiful dicks possessed by her young soccer players hadn't filled her up like Candy's dong. After a few minutes, Candy got Trixie down on all fours on the floor, then started up the piston again from behind. She reached around Trixie's torso and grabbed the older woman's tits, using them for leverage. The slapping of skin on skin reverberated through the apartment. After several minutes of pounding in this position, Trixie felt an orgasm beginning.

"I'm going to come! Harder!" Candy did as asked, fucking Trixie for all she was worth. As Trixie felt her pussy muscles vainly try and clamp down, she realized Candy wasn't slowing down. The young woman kept sliding that massive member in and out all the way through the orgasm. She fucked her to another orgasm within a few more minutes. Candy was moaning as well as the pressure exerting by the attachment on her own mound brought her close to her own release. Trixie heard a "click," and she found that Candy had twisted the phallus somehow so that it came loose, and the young girl had left it protruding almost obscenely from Trixie's box. Candy removed the harness, flipped Trixie over and then sat on the older woman's face. Trixie went to work instantly, lapping at the skin and lips presented to her. It didn't take long at all, as Candy was primed by the rubbing of her own strap-on, and soon she was cumming all over Trixie's face once again. After she was through, she slid down until she was lying on top of her lover, face to face.

"You just made me feel better in our first time having sex than my shit ex-boyfriend did in our entire relationship."

"First time?"

It was Candy's turn to blush. "Unless you'd rather find something more traditional. I'd understand, but I'm glad I got to do this . . ."

Trixie cut her off by fondling her tits and kissing her. "I think I've had quite enough of 'traditional' in my life already. As long as we promise to be honest with each other . . ." she started and received an affirmative nod from Candy, "and as long as you think I'm sexy enough to grace your bed . . ."

"That," said Candy who was sliding the enormous dildo out of Trixie's body, "will be for a long, long time. And since we're being honest," she continued with a devilish grin on her face, "when do I get to meet these two young friends of yours? You know, the soccer player with the great body and the cheerleader with the perfect ass?"

Trixie smiled back. "I'll call them tomorrow. Maybe they'll have a free weekend soon. I'm sure you'll LOVE them. And I suspect they'll love you to. Especially these," she added, kissing both of Candy's colossal tits. "But I think we should go to bed for now."

"But I'm not sleepy," whined Candy.

"I said we should go to bed. I didn't say we should go to sleep." She reached down and picked up massive strap-on and its harness. She licked some of her own juices off the head, but knew she could never fit that in her mouth. "And you'll be needing this," she finished.

--------------------- ------------------------------------------------

The two of them had sex well into the morning. Candy was dead tired when she headed off to class. She gave Trixie a long kiss before leaving, and then the older woman snuggled back under the covers. She didn't have to be anywhere until that afternoon. When she did finally get up, she picked up the phone and called Brandy's cell. She had to tell her about the previous night.

Brandy picked up almost instantly. Apparently she was in her dorm room waiting for Dennis to drop by and take her to lunch. Her roommate was off at class, so she had been trying to study. But when Trixie started telling her about Candy and the night she had just had, the young girl's mind was as far from academia as it could possible go. Brandy was delighted for her older friend, but acknowledged being a little bit jealous.

"Don't worry sweetie. However good she may be, and she IS good, you will always be my first."

"I know. Just don't go forgetting about your lovers up her at the other college."

"Never!" A thought came to Trixie's mind. "Brandy honey, what are you wearing?"

"Trixie!" Brandy said giggling.

"C'mon, tell me."

"Well, I'm wearing denim shorts and a little white, baby-doll t-shirt. You know, the one with the heart on the front?"

"Oh I remember it. Listen, do you have a hands-free headset for that phone?"

"I'm using it right now."

"Good. Do me a favor and go sit on the bed. Okay?" She heard the cheap dorm mattress creak.

"Okay."

"You know, I think about you a lot. I think about how sexy you are. Do you want to be sexy for me?"

"Always!"

"Then unbutton your shorts, but don't take them off. When you've done that, slide your hand into your shorts and underneath those little panties you're wearing."

"How did you know I was wearing little panties?" Brandy said moaning. Apparently the young girl was getting ahead of the game.

"Because you're a sexy, naughty little girl, and those types of girls wear sexy, naughty little underwear. You're fingering yourself aren't you?" Brandy moaned her affirmation. "What do you think about when you play with yourself. Tell me."

"Mmmh! I think about you and Dennis. I wish my fingers were his big cock or your tongue." Brandy was apparently enjoying their little phone sex game, because she began to moan louder into the phone. "Oh, that feels good. Not as good as when you're eating my pussy, but it still feels good!"

"Now take your other hand and run it up under your shirt. I'll bet you're not wearing a bra. With cute, perky little titties like yours, you shouldn't ever wear a bra." Brandy confirmed her friend's assumption. "Now play with your nipples while you finger-fuck yourself. Twist the nipples a little between your thumb and index finger." She heard satisfied little whimpers.

"That feels so good. I wish you were here. You could suck on my tits."

"But I'm not there, so you're going to have to make yourself cum for me. And be nice and loud. I want to hear everything. Take the finger out of your pussy and stick it in your tiny little asshole. Now put your thumb in your cunt. Now fuck both your holes at the same time, but don't stop playing with your tits."

The groaning became increasingly audible. "I'm close. I'm so close! I wish you and Dennis were both here right now. I want his big cock in my ass and your tongue in my pussy. I wish I could cum all over both of you!" There was a pause. "Oh shit! I think Dennis is here!"

"Don't stop! Tell him to come in and close the door, but don't stop playing with yourself." Trixie heard "Come in quick and close the door!" dimly in the background.

"Oh God! Hi sweetie! Trixie's on the phone." This last was obviously directed at Dennis. "Oh God! Oh God! Trixie, it's happening!"

Trixie relished in the sounds of Brandy's orgasm as the girl struggled to continue her dialogue as pleasure shot through her. As the girl came down, Trixie started up again. "So, does Dennis have a hard-on yet? I'll be he does."

"Yes, it's huge! I can see it from here, straining against his shorts."

"Call him over to the bed. Then pull down his pants and suck his cock. I want you to suck his cock until he cums, and I want to hear all of it!" She heard Brandy call Dennis over. She heard the thwack of elastic being stretched and released, and she was willing to bet Dennis's shorts just hit the floor. "Put the microphone right next to your mouth so I can hear you sucking him." Soon, she heard the distinctive sound of slurping as spit bubbled out of the corners of Brandy's mouth as Dennis's staff thrust in and out of her mouth. Trixie had discarded her own clothes and was masturbating in a frenzied manner. "Play with his balls too. I want you to make him cum a bucket, and I want you to swallow it all." The sounds of slurping and the slapping of his heavy balls against Brandy's chin was mind-blowing, and she quickly brought herself to orgasm. Just as she started to recover from the ripples of pleasure running through her body, she heard "Oh fuck!" in a distinctly male voice in the background. Then she heard a "Hrmph" noise and the delicate sound of gagging. Dennis must have just shot his load into her mouth. "He just shot his juice into your cute little mouth, didn't he?" She heard a "Unh hunh!" "Good girl. Let me hear you swallow." An exaggerated "gulp" sound echoed over the phone.

"All gone," Brandy said in her best 'little-girl' voice. "He tasted yummy!"

"I'll bet he did. Now you two go grab lunch, and figure out when you're going to come down and visit me. I really think you're going like my roommate. She's 'yummy' too!"

"Okay. Miss you!"

"Miss you too, little one. Bye!"

"That girl is going to be the death of me," Trixie said to herself contentedly, then she headed to the shower and got cleaned up for work.

--------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------

Brandy got back to her a few days later and they arranged for a visit a week and a half later. Trixie passed on the news to Candy, just to make sure it was okay that her "little friends" were coming to visit. Candy agreed, albeit a tad reluctantly.

"Listen, if you don't want to do anything, I don't mind them coming up for a normal visit. But from what you said yesterday . . ."

"Don't worry about it. If this girl's butt is half as fine as you say it is, I don't mind having a go at it. I'm just wondering if, once they're gone, little ol' me is going to be enough for you. You've developed quite an appetite, and . . ."

"If either of us is going to be worried about the other getting bored with them, it should be me. I'm an older model, and we both know it. I'm not as flashy as some of the new cars out there . . ."

"Yeah," interrupted Candy with a smile, "those new cars might be flashy, but that's all they are." She started kissing Trixie's neck. "Give me a classic Phantom Rolls-Royce any day. A classic beauty," she said as her lips moved closer to Trixie's bust-line, "with some real power under the hood."

"Damn," said Trixie, who found her breathing increasingly labored. "We're going to be late for work aren't we?"

--------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

When the day came for the visit, Trixie and Candy were just hanging out on the sofa waiting for the young couple to arrive. They had been informed that they were all going dancing, which set just fine with Candy. Trixie hadn't gone dancing since before parachute pants were in fashion, so Candy had to help her find some party clothes. Trixie had shown a preference for power-blue as a color, so Candy used that as much as she could. She eventually came up with a pair of leather pants that had been died that color that laced all the way up both sides, exposing a fair amount of leg. The pants were also hip-huggers, barely rising Trixie's crotch. There was also a matching leather vest that laced up on the front and sides, and Trixie's cleavage was put prominently on display without being hampered by any bra. Breaking with the color scheme were the black leather boots and the black g-string. The strings of the latter item were pulled above the top of her pants, drawing attention to her ass. Candy was wearing black stretch pants with no underwear and knee-high light brown moccasins. She also had a light brown vest with fringes that was open at the front, and she wore a black satin bra underneath that was straining with all its might to contain her ample breasts. The two of them were trying hard to keep their hands off of each other, because once they started, they knew they wouldn't stop.

Finally, Dennis and Brandy arrived. Dennis had on white cargo shorts and a white shirt that was unbuttoned all the way to his pants, exposing his wonderful dark skin and lightly muscled abdomen. Brandy had decided to emphasis her best assets by wearing skin-tight purple butt-shorts that were pulled up so that the bottom of her butt cheeks hung out a bit. She was wearing a white shirt much like her boyfriend's. The only button that was actually in use fell directly between her tits, and she did not appear to be wearing a bra. Her hair was pulled up in a pair of pigtails, emphasizing her youthful appearance. Candy and Trixie were quite impressed by the young couple, and their sentiments were obviously reciprocated.

"Trixie, you weren't lying. She does have the cutest ass ever!" Brandy blushed and they all laughed, thankful the ice had been broken early. "So, shall we go?"

Trixie once again found herself in a situation she was unprepared for. They arrived at a club that Candy had recommended because, since it wasn't a bar, their young friends would be able to get it. There was a long line waiting to get in. As they passed the door to head towards the back of the line, the bouncers took one look at the four of them and then a second look at Brandy's ass and they were quickly ushered inside, much to the chagrin of those waiting in line. Inside, the lights were blasting, the music was pumping and Trixie realized that the idea of trying to dance with all these young people filled her with dread. She looked at the pulsating throng of human bodies, most in their late teens to late twenties, jumping and gyrating in ways completely unfamiliar to her. They found a table to act as their base of operations and ordered some water and soft drinks. It only took a minute before Dennis and Brandy were out on the floor and absorbed into the mob. Candy seemed to sense Trixie's trepidation.

"It's okay. No one is going to be judging your dancing skills out there. C'mon. Just do what I do and you'll be fine." Trixie reluctantly let her friend lead her out on the floor. Once they'd found a spot, Candy pressed her body against Trixie's and then slowly started to move. The older woman shadowed her friend's movements at first, slowly gaining confidence. Dennis and Brandy found their way over, and both of them joined in the impromptu dance lessons. The foursome quickly developed their own following as other young people watched them bump and grind all over the dance floor. Trixie didn't immediately see what the big deal was. Then she realized that her hands were actually cupping Brandy's butt cheeks as they rotated their hips in perfect harmony. Maybe that was the sort of thing that was getting peoples' attentions. Soon, others joined up with their little party, and Trixie had actually become confident enough to dance with people she didn't know, though she made sure Candy was okay with it. The younger woman just patted her on the ass and told her that she was the one who was going to be sleeping with her that night. Despite her assurance, Trixie kept her friend in sight at all times. She was told by every young man and some young women who she partnered up with that they thought she looked hot. At one point, she lost track of all her comrades and she began to panic a bit. Then she felt hands encircling her waist and large, warm breasts pressed against her back.

"Miss me?" whispered Candy in her ear before beginning to nibble on it.

"I thought you guys had gone off and left me."

"Afraid you were going to be ravished by all these young people who've been aching to get into your pants all night?" Trixie got spun around so she was face to face with a very sweaty Candy. "Well, I get first dibs on getting into your pants. Speaking of which, it's time to go." They hooked up with Brandy and Dennis and headed for the car. Trixie and Candy spent the trip back to the apartment making out in the back seat. Their activities got Dennis so aroused he was forced to whip out his meat and start to beat it. Brandy kept one hand on the wheel while reaching over and grabbing his rod with the other.

"Cool," she said. "I didn't know this car was a stick shift!" That elicited a series of moans from the crew. They pulled into the parking lot of Candy's apartment complex and rushed inside. Clothes were getting flung about like flotsam by a hurricane. Trixie found herself pushed onto the couch and surrounded by young naked people. It seemed to be an increasing trend in her life.

"Okay," said Candy with a smile. "Just as we planned."

Trixie wondered what they were up to. The three of them were grinning as they spread her legs wide open. Then Brandy dived low, licking the bottom of Trixie's pussy and the area around her asshole. Candy moved in from the side and concentrated on the inner and outer lips. Dennis approached from the other side and concentrated on the clitoral area. Their heads were so closed together that Trixie couldn't see anything that was going on. But she sure could feel everything! There wasn't a single part of her nether region that wasn't being tongued, licked or sucked on. Dennis and Candy were holding her hips down, keeping her from gyrating. It was maddening for the older woman, so she started playing with her own breasts just to give her hands something to do. Since Candy had the slot to play with, she stuck her tongue into Trixie's box as far as she could and started wiggling it.

Trixie couldn't tell for the life of her how long it went on. Candy and Dennis both started playing with Trixie's tits, leaving the older woman with nothing to do but writhe in exquisite agony. When the first orgasm hit, not one of her young lovers left their post. They kept up their attentions as the pleasure in Trixie's body ebbed and flowed. The first orgasm seemed to last for a long time, and sexual aftershocks started rocking her body. She was definitely in the throes of a multiple-orgasmic experience. Her lovers kept her in that heightened state for an additional two climaxes before finally letting her come down.

Trixie was absolutely exhausted. It was as if she had been in the gym for ten hours, exercising muscles she didn't even know she had. "I don't know what that was about," she gasped, "but thank you!"

"We just decided that since you've been so nice to all of us, especially me after my shit-ex-boyfriend did what he did, that we should be extra nice to you tonight. And tomorrow morning. And . . ."

"I get the idea," she murmured pleasurably. "But right now, I can't even move." An idea struck her. "But since we have all night, why don't you three entertain me." That suggestion was met with more smiles. "Dennis honey, why don't you come sit in mommy's lap. Good boy," she said. She scooted all the way back so he could sit between her legs. He leaned back so she could wrap her arms around him and run her hands over his sculpted abdomen. "Now Brandy, I got to hear you suck his big old cock last time. Now I want to see it." Brandy crawled her way over to Dennis, sticking her ass way up in the air as she went. Once in position, she let the crimson head of his member slide slowly past her beautiful lips. She kept on going, letting more and more of the shaft slide into her throat. By the time she stopped, six inches of it had disappeared. As his prick began pistoning her angelic face, Candy seemed mesmerized by the adorable ass that was sticking up in the air.