Grandfather's Busty Intern Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She undid the second package, peeling back the tissue to reveal a jet black skirt. She held it up and looked at the tag at the back of the waistband. She recognized the name of the high-end designer, and knew she could only dream of being able to afford a skirt like that. She checked the shirt, and sure enough, it was by the same designer. She could tell that the skirt would end just past the middle of her thighs, and would be perfect for business wear.

Setting down the skirt, she opened the third package. She gasped inwardly and her fingers trembled slightly as she found a gorgeous white lace bra and matching thong panties lying beneath the colorful tissue. Her fingers slid into the shoulder straps of the bra and she held it up, letting the cups fall open in front of her. The bra was gorgeous, the luxurious white fabric reinforced with underwire support, absolutely necessary to carry the heavy load Shannon would be filling it with. The heavily-structured cups were trimmed with delicate embroidered lace, making the sensuous garment look teasingly feminine and yet provocatively alluring at the same time. The tiny panties were of the same soft cool fabric, the lace trim around the tiny waistband making her shiver at the thought of putting them on. She checked the label on the bra: Victoria's Secret, 34DD—her exact size. She shivered as she thought about her handsome grandfather picking it out for her.

She turned to the shoe box, and pulled at the slim ribbon with her delicate red-tipped nails. As the ribbon fell away, she lifted the lid and peeled back the piece of tissue paper inside. Her eyes were dazzled by the black patent leather pumps inside. She reached forward with trembling hands and drew one out, her fingers turning the shoe in her hands. She gasped as she saw the red sole, the signature of a famous designer. She'd only seen those shoes in magazines and videos of models and celebrities, and now she was holding her very own pair in her hands. They were gorgeous. They had a wickedly pointy toe and a slim 4"heel that she knew would have her young fit legs looking toned and incredibly sexy. The patent leather shone as she turned the shoe and stared at it, feeling the juices starting to run in her pussy already.

Shaking herself to calm down, Shannon stripped off her clothes and tossed them aside. She pulled on the tiny panties first, pulling the slim web of material in the back into the warm crevice of her behind, the tiny front panel cupping her sex invitingly. She then slid her arms through the shoulder straps of the bra. It was a bra that did up in front, and she pulled the two big cups into position, using her hands to fit her ample tit-flesh into the substantial cups. It fit perfectly, molding itself to her massive breasts like it was tailor-made. She turned to the full-length mirror beside the dressing table and adjusted her voluptuous guns, adjusting them until they looked perfect, the smooth creamy globes straining against the heavily-structured garment, the upper swells threatening to spill over the top of the alluring cups. Her breasts were pushed together and up, making her deep line of cleavage look a mile long.

Smiling to herself, Shannon reached for the blouse, sliding her arms into the soft fabric of the sleeves. She pulled the two sides of the shirt together and started doing up the buttons, thrilled to see that it fit tightly over her full young breasts, without looking trampy or obscene. The buttons at the top of the shirt ended partway along the inviting line of her cleavage. She smiled as she thought about it, sure her grandfather had chosen this blouse for her on purpose, allowing him to constantly get a teasing glimpse of her substantial tits.

She stepped into the skirt and shimmied her wide flared hips as she pulled it up to her waist, tucking in her blouse before pulling up the zipper at the small of her back. She looked at herself in the mirror, the skirt ending just past mid-thigh. Again, it looked sophisticatedly professional, without looking overtly lewd. Not wanting to wait any longer, she slipped her delicate feet into the high heels, feeling her whole body seem to take on a sexual glow as her feet slipped into the snug-fitting pumps, the shoes fitting her perfectly as well.

Looking into the mirror again, she turned from side to side, seeing the way the slim-fitting skirt molded itself to her lush behind, not one panty line visible, just the smooth curvy roundness of her bum. The narrowing lines of the skirt fit smoothly over her full thighs before ending just past mid-thigh, a sexy vent at the back allowing her to move freely while still keeping the trim form-fitting line. Shannon smiled as she turned and looked at herself in profile, the jet black skirt caressing her thighs enticingly.

Taking a last look at herself in the mirror, she adjusted a few stray tendrils of hair, still glowing from happiness with her new sophisticated look. With a deep breath, she made her way out of the apartment and took the elevator to the second floor, where she saw two men standing outside the Ambassador Room. She knew her grandfather had bodyguards on duty whenever he travelled, and these two men smiled as they acknowledged her presence, having been briefed on the new intern a few days before. One opened the door to the room for her and she tentatively strode in.

"Based on the terms set out in the acquisition documents, I don't see how they can say no to the offer," she overheard one man say as she stepped into the room. The large rectangular room had a large conference table in the middle of it. She instantly spotted her handsome grandfather standing looking out the window as he listened to the man who'd been talking. Besides her grandfather and the man speaking, there were about eight other men and women sitting at the table, all of the men dressed in suits and the women in business attire.

As the door opened and Shannon walked into the room, her grandfather turned at the disturbance, a soft smile lighting up his face as he took in the vision of his beautiful granddaughter standing before him. He winked at her quickly, the simple gesture calming her. "Well, Grant, you and I know things are never that easy," Ted Lockhart said, responding to the man who'd just spoken. Ted held his hand out, gesturing towards Shannon. "Everyone, this is my granddaughter, Shannon, that I've been telling you about. She's going to be interning for me for the summer." Everyone at the table turned and nodded, Shannon smiling back at the sea of faces. Ted looked down at his watch. "Alright everyone, we're meeting with their people at 2:00pm. Let's take a break for lunch and meet back here then." He paused for a second and looked around the table at his people. It was obvious that this was a powerful confident man, who made all those around him even more confident in themselves. They turned back to Ted as he spoke once more, "I think if we play our cards right, that company will be ours by the end of the day." He pushed his chair in, the signal to the rest that it was time to take a break. He stepped away from the table, gesturing to a door at the end of the room that Shannon hadn't notice before.

"Come this way, sunshine," Ted said as he gently took her arm. Shannon slipped her arm through his, as any granddaughter would with her loving, caring grandfather. He led her through the door into a smaller room, where Claudia was sitting behind a desk, typing at a keyboard.

"Claudia, thanks so much for getting Shannon here safe and sound."

"She was no problem at all, and everyone at the spa loved her."

"That's great." He gestured to a door leading into another room. "Has the lunch I asked for been brought up?"

"It just arrived a couple of minutes ago and I had the server set it out for you on the table."

"Fantastic. So I want to talk to Shannon over lunch and then the negotiation session is starting at 2:00. I don't want to be disturbed, alright."

"No problem, sir. No one will bother you, unless this place is burning to the ground."

"Perfect," Ted replied, leading Shannon through the door to the adjoining room and closing it behind them. Again, she never noticed that he locked the door behind him. She looked around the room, spotting a large desk before her with a couple of chairs sitting in front of it. She could see another door leading into a private bathroom. Off to the side was a smaller round meeting table, big enough for six people at most. On the table, she could see her grandfather's lunch set out, with a large salad, a plate of fruit, some fresh bread, a couple of crystal tumblers filled with ice, and a bottle of Perrier standing in an ice bucket.

"They fed you at the spa, didn't they?" Ted asked, leading Shannon over to the table.

"Yes, they did," Shannon replied as her grandfather directed her to one of the chairs. She sat down, a small plate with silverware and linen napkin set out before her.

"That's good. I asked them to make sure you were well taken care of. Did you like it?" he asked, slipping off his suit jacket and putting it on the back of the chair behind his desk.

Shannon stared at him, with love and awe in her eyes. Her grandfather was so handsome, his tall strong frame honed from years of exercising and eating well. His salt and pepper hair made him look confident and prestigious, just like the charcoal gray suit he was wearing today. His white shirt was impeccable, with French cuffs and stylish cufflinks that looked incredibly smart. His silk tie was subdued but powerful, just like the man who was wearing it. She found her heart racing as he strode over and joined her at the table, angling his big frame comfortably into the seat next to her, a big salad already in place before him. He opened the bottle of Perrier and poured some into the ice-filled tumblers before each of them.

"Yes, I loved everything they did for me," she said. She thought back on the bikini waxing they'd given her, the attendant taking care to make sure her soft young mound was smooth as a baby's bottom. She wondered if that had been done at her grandfather's request as well. "Thanks so much for doing that for me, Grandpa. I know it sounds kind of silly now that I'm 18, but after all the things they did for me at the spa and the way they made me look, I feel so grown up."

"You look grown up, sweetheart," he replied, his eyes flashing down to her sumptuous chest as he speared a mouthful of salad. She watched his eyes roam further, down over her tight-fitting skirt to her full thighs. Under his experienced gaze, she felt herself getting gushy between her legs.

"Thanks, Grandpa. And thanks so much for these clothes, I love them."

"They look wonderful on you, dear. With you going off to business college in September, I think it's time for you to start looking the part. Did you have a chance to see the other clothes in your room yet?"

"No," Shannon replied excitedly. "We were kind of running late, so Claudia asked me to come down and see you right away."

"That's good," Ted replied as he continued to eat, buttering a piece of fresh bread and plunking it into his mouth. "There'll be time for you to see everything later. Now remember, we'll be attending a nice dinner tonight, and I've picked out something special for you to wear to that as well."

"Will other members of your staff be going?"

"Of course."

"Will Claudia be going?" Shannon asked somewhat timidly.

Ted Lockhart could see what was happening—his granddaughter was feeling jealous. "Of course Claudia will be going. Just like all my other staff. Claudia goes to all of these functions." Ted paused for a second. "Shannon, you're not jealous of Claudia, are you?"

"Well, I uhh...I...," the young girl stammered. "It's just that she works so close with you and she...and she's so beautiful."

"Yes, Claudia is a beautiful woman, and we've known each other a long time. But I have to tell you, Claudia has her own likes and dislikes, with girls fitting high on her list of likes." Ted kept eating as he spoke.

"You mean...you mean she's a lesbian?" Shannon replied, her mouth gaping open in surprise.

"Yes, you don't have a problem with that, do you?"

"No...yes...I mean no, I don't have a problem with that at all," Shannon said, a wave of relief coming over her as she realized she wasn't in competition with the beautiful older woman for her grandfather's attention. "She really likes girls? I never pictured someone as beautiful and sophisticated as that being a lesbian for some reason."

"Yes, she likes girls, and she prefers young ones just about your age. Don't be surprised if you see her with someone like that at one of these parties. I'm sure there'll be a number of attractive young girls there tonight."

Once again, Shannon's jealousy radar started to ping. "So there'll be lots of single women at this function?"

"There always seems to be for these Hollywood-type parties," Ted replied, finishing up the last bite of his salad and pushing his plate away. He wiped his mouth and tossed his napkin onto his plate. "But you don't need to worry about anything, sweetheart—you're going to be my special date for the night."

"Really, I'm going to be your date tonight?" Shannon felt her heart pounding in her chest, excited beyond belief that her sexy powerful grandfather had chosen her as his date. She felt his eyes look hungrily at her lush young body, his gaze roaming over her wantonly from head to toe.

"You'll be my date tonight, and every night this summer. Would you like that?" He reached forward and tenderly stroked her cheek, the delicate touch almost making her swoon.

"Yes, I'd love that," she replied, her eyes closing softly as he stroked the smooth skin of her pretty face.

"I'd love that, too." Her grandfather paused, looking down at his watch. "Good, we've got just the right amount of time for what I have in mind." He pushed his chair back slightly from the table. "C'mere sweatheart, come and sit on Grandpa's lap."

Totally aroused and under the mesmerizing spell of this experienced older man, Shannon got up from her chair and eased herself onto her grandfather's lap as she sat sideways, her arms slipping around his neck. He brought his hands up to either side of her head and tenderly took her face in his big masculine hands, gently pulling her face down to his. "Let's start your first day on the job with a kiss, and then I'll be ready for you to suck my cock. You've already had your lunch, so I want to give you a nice creamy dessert. I'll be feeding you like this every day."

"Mmmnnnngg," Shannon purred deep in throat as her lips touched her grandfather's, his words making her head spin. Her lips parted easily, allowing his tongue to slip into her mouth. As his tongue rolled over hers, she almost collapsed against him, surrendering herself to the sinful pleasure she was feeling. His tongue was incredible, fluttering here and there within the hot confines of her mouth, making her feel things she'd never felt with boys her own age. They kissed passionately for a number of minutes, her tongue following his back into his mouth where they duelled hotly. Finally, they broke the kiss, and Shannon found herself gasping hotly, her ample breasts heaving enticingly beneath her tightly-stretched blouse.

"You're a wonderful kisser, sunshine," Ted said, calling her by his pet name for her. "You don't kiss like a little girl anymore." He slid his hand confidently up the front of her body. "And these definitely don't belong to a little girl either."

Shannon sat transfixed as her grandfather's experienced fingers plucked open a couple of buttons at the top of her blouse, the front of her sexy lace bra coming into view. He kept going, popping open the buttons until he reached the point where the tails of the shirt disappeared beneath the waistband of her black skirt. He stopped, pushing the sides of the shirt to each side, opening her voluptuous chest to his hungry gaze.

"Yes, you're all woman right here," her grandfather said as he slid one hand into her open shirt, his fingers feeling deliciously cool on the smooth skin of her stomach. His big hand slid up, cupping her breast. He squeezed softly, watching as the fleshy orbs oozed up against the delicate lacy edge of the bra cups.

"Mmm... that feels good, Grandpa," Shannon said softly as she looked down at her grandfather's hand, his fingers tracing teasingly along the lacy top edge of her bra.

"Well, let's take a good look," Ted said, reaching between the bra cups with both hands and deftly slipping open the clasp. He pulled the cups to each side, her enormous breasts seeming to swell and relax downwards over the full breadth of her chest. Once released from the confines of her bra, Shannon's nipples stiffened and swelled, becoming a vivid pink color. Ted hefted his granddaughter's spectacular tits, amazed at the weight of them.

"Now, these are truly a woman's breasts," he said, his mature voice lavish with praise as he filled his hands with the mouth-watering orbs, his thumbs now rolling over the stiff buds of her nipples.

"Oh Grandpa," Shannon cooed, resting her head on the older man's shoulder as he toyed with her sensitive breasts. He seemed to know exactly how to touch her, so different from the backseat mauling she was used to from high school boys.

"Yes sweetheart, these are beautiful," Ted said, keeping one hand on her breasts as he put his other hand around her trim waist and pulled her further onto his lap. "Can you feel how much I like them?"

Shannon groaned as her grandfather pulled her slightly forward, her curvy bum sliding over the immense cylinder of flesh beneath his trousers. She rolled her hips, gasping as the stiffening slab of meat pressed up against her tight-fitting skirt. She remembered how big it was when she's sucked him off yesterday, and she wanted to taste and feel that big fucker in her mouth again. She slid on his lap, as if measuring it with her ass. She moaned as he flexed up against her. 'Oh fuck', she thought to herself, 'that thing has to be at least 10" long, and it's so incredibly hard. He said I could suck it all night long tonight. I hope he hasn't forgotten what he promised.'

"Shannon," her grandfather said, his calm powerful voice taking on that hypnotic lulling tone again. "Did you remember your lipstick and hair clip?"

Shannon remembered Claudia telling her to always have those two things handy. "Uh, no. I'm sorry. They're up in my room." She sighed, worried her grandfather would be upset with her.

"That's alright, dear. It's your first day. I had Claudia leave one of each in the vanity drawer in the bathroom. I want you to go in there, put your hair up in the clip, and apply a fresh coat of lipstick."

"Yes sir," the young girl replied obediently before sliding off her grandfather's lap and walking to the washroom.

Ted watched his granddaughter step away, her full round ass swinging seductively from side to side as she walked across the room in her sky-high heels. As he looked at that tremendous curvy behind, the full spheres mouth-wateringly defined in the tight black skirt, he felt his prodigious member lurch in his pants, knowing he'd be burying himself balls deep in the girl's tight young pussy tonight.

Shannon quickly found the drawer in the vanity and opened it, a tube of lipstick and an ornate hair clip inside. She pulled back her thick brunette hair and fastened it securely with the clip, making sure her face was clear of any loose tendrils. She uncapped the lipstick and drew out the tiny brush, glistening with the brilliant cherry-red lipstick. She pursed her lips and applied a thick coat, making her already full lips look pouty and alluring—perfect cocksucking lips. With her shirt and bra hanging open, she looked at her large young breasts filling the full breadth of her chest, the nipples swollen and stiff from her grandfather's skillful groping hands. She could feel a trickle of emulsion slip from between her pussy lips, and knew it had escaped from the leg opening of her panties and was slowly making its way down the inside of her thigh. She looked at her face in the mirror and pursed her lips, knowing she'd soon have those glistening red pillows wrapped around her grandfather's stallion-like cock. The thought made her pussy twitch again, and she felt another trickle ooze out and start to slide down her other thigh.