Grandpa's Busty Cowgirl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's fine, dear," Zoey's grandmother said. "You'll let the boys in on your way out?"

"Sure thing," Zoey's grandfather said as he pulled his boots on and stepped towards the door. "You guys have fun this afternoon and I'll see you later."

"Grandma, wha...what's going on?" Zoey asked as her grandfather left the room. She was surprised to see her grandmother stay on her knees near the foot of the bed.

"Well, dear, it's Saturday afternoon," her grandmother started to say as Zoey heard voices and footsteps coming down the hallway, "and we always like to relax and have some fun to celebrate the end of the week."

Still lying back on the bed with her legs spread and her grandfather's huge load oozing out of her, Zoey looked over as her uncles and cousins strolled into the room, broad smiles on all of their faces. They were all there, all three of her uncles and each of their sons, from Adam right down through to Zack; eleven handsome Colton men in total.

"It looks like you've had a little visit from the Hammer," Uncle Ted said as he nodded to the river of cum seeping out onto the sheets beneath Zoey as she watched the men start to undress.

"Who's going to be first?" her grandmother said as she looked over at her brood from her spot on her knees.

"I drew the lucky number," Zoey heard her cousin Matt say as he tossed his pants to the side and walked towards the bed, his sturdy cock already thrusting out before him like a heat-seeking missile, and Zoey knew the exact location of the heat he was looking for.

*

For the rest of the afternoon, all eleven men made use of Zoey's willing young body. Matt was the first to get into her pussy, sliding his cock all the way into her, his throbbing dick forcing more of her grandfather's cum out of her as he filled her up. At the same time, one of her uncles and two of her cousins clambered onto the bed and kneeled near her face, taking turns as they pulled her mouth from one throbbing cock to the next.

With one rigid boner sliding in and out of her pussy and her mouth busy on three other throbbing pricks, Zoey glanced down and from the corner of her eye saw the rest of the men standing around her grandmother's kneeling form. She could see that her grandmother was avidly sucking Ryan's cock, slobber dangling off the underside of his throbbing shaft as her hands shucked back and forth on two other stiff pricks at the same time.

As the afternoon continued with Zoey getting fucked and fed a cock into each of her three hot holes, it quickly became clear that her grandmother's job was to be her 'fluffer' for the day, getting the men ready to fuck Zoey as hard and as often as they could. Zoey often saw the men pull out of her and go directly to her grandmother, the older woman quick to lick their cocks clean. Most of the time, Zoey could see her sucking the next one line, getting their cocks good and hard before they buried their surging pricks deep into Zoey's hot young body.

At one point, the men carried Zoey over to the sex swing, positioning her in a variety of ways supported by the canvas straps. The men all stood around her and fed their cocks into her dripping holes as they used her in ways she could have never imagined, but loved every new position.

They took a break partway through and Zoey found herself placed on her knees beneath the milking table as Uncle Ted lay down on the cushioned surface above her first, that beautiful long hard cock of his that she'd first experienced on the back of the ATV thrusting down through the hole in the table. With her mouth drooling in anticipation as she looked up at the engorged tip glistening with a tasty strand of precum, Zoey raised her head and slipped her soft red lips over the broad flared crown and started sucking, at the same time as her hand circled the throbbing shaft. She hollowed in her cheeks to give her uncle a hot buttery sheath to fuck as she pumped her hand up and down as she sucked. It didn't take long for him to feed her a massive load, her hand working back and forth to milk out as much of the yummy goodness as she could.

A few more of the Colton men took advantage of her expertise as they climbed aboard the milking table and blew their loads into her hungrily-sucking mouth before they moved her back to the bed. Once back on the sheets, Zoey was made airtight on multiple occasions as they kept her full of cock all afternoon long.

As the men finally started to disperse one after the other near dinner time, Zoey lay on the bed, totally exhausted and thoroughly fuck-drunk.

"Did you have fun, dear?" her grandmother said as Zoey watched Uncle Rob, the last one who'd dumped a load into her overflowing pussy, leave the room.

"Oh god, yes. Grandma, it was...it was wonderful," Zoey gasped out, barely able to move.

"See, I told you you'd enjoy yourself," the older woman said as she climbed slowly onto the bed. "But it's not quite over just yet."

Zoey lay there, almost comatose, as she felt her grandmother's warm tongue make its way up the inside of her thighs above her stocking tops, lovingly licking up all the stray jizz and creamy juices gathered there. Once her legs were clean, her grandmother went to work on Zoey's sperm-filled pussy and asshole, taking her time as her talented lips and tongue sucked out as much of the men's warm seed as she could.

Zoey couldn't help it as she lay back against the stack of pillows beneath her, surrendering herself to the blissful rapture of her grandmother pleasuring her. Zoey came twice more before her grandmother was done, Zoey's hot young pussy gushing more of her warm honey into her grandmother's waiting mouth.

"Well, it looks like everyone's had a good day. What do you think, Zoey?"

Through glassy eyes, Zoey looked up to see her grandfather standing next to the bed, an approving smile on his face.

"Oh grandpa, it was incredible," Zoey was barely able to speak, her voice quaking. "And grandma, she's so...she's so beautiful. I...I..."

"Just relax now, sweetheart," her grandfather said as Zoey felt the big man reach under her and scoop her up as if she were as light as a feather. "I think you need a nice warm bath and a little something to eat and you'll be as good as new in no time."

Zoey almost fell asleep as her grandmother put a blanket over her and her grandfather carried her to the car and deposited her in the back seat. Through half-closed eyes, she saw her grandmother, now with one of those fluffy robes around her, get into the front seat before her grandfather drove them back to the main house.

Once more, her grandfather picked her up in his arms. He took her to the master bedroom where Zoey's grandmother ran a nice hot bubble bath for her before helping Zoey get undressed. As the red corset, shoes, and black nylons came off, Zoey could see that every item was splattered and stained with cum, gobs and strands of milky jizz everywhere.

Her grandfather lowered Zoey into the steaming tub and she lay there, totally motionless, enjoying the blissful warmth as it enveloped her. Her grandmother brought her a cup of warm broth, and as Zoey sipped at it, she thought she'd never tasted anything as delicious in her whole life.

She must have dozed off, because the next thing she knew, her grandfather was lifting her out of the tub and her grandmother dried her off before her grandfather deposited her in their bed, pulling the covers up to her neck.

Zoey awoke a number of hours later, her grandfather nowhere to be seen while her grandmother was in a leather armchair across the room, a robe wrapped around her as she sat there sewing.

"Grandma," Zoey said as she stretched, her body feeling sore, but deliciously so.

"Are you all right, my dear?" her grandmother asked.

"Yes, I guess I really needed that sleep. But now I feel...I don't know, I feel wonderful. This has to be the best day I've ever had in my life."

"I'm glad you're feeling a little more awake now," her grandmother said. "I'm sure it won't take so long for you to get over it next time."

Zoey's eyes flew open at that, realizing having a gangbang with her as the main attraction was going to be a weekly thing from now on. She felt her body start to tingle with excitement at the thought of it.

"But your first week isn't over yet," her grandmother said as she set her sewing aside and stepped over near the bed. "After a Saturday afternoon like that, on Saturday evenings your grandfather sleeps in the guest room while you stay here with me."

After saying that, Zoey's grandmother slowly undid the sash of her robe and let it fall to the floor. Zoey gulped as she looked at the older woman, her lush curvy body beautifully clad in a shiny white satin chemise. The satin was so brilliantly white that it almost looked like flowing silver as it caught the light. Zoey glanced down and saw a teasing slit in the hem over one of her grandmother's full thighs, her warm skin standing out in sharp contrast through the provocative slit.

"Now, just you lay back, sweet thing," her grandmother said as she drew the covers off Zoey's naked body and climbed onto the bed. "I know that broth helped, but I think you need a little more to eat."

With that, her grandmother took hold of the headboard in both hands and swung her leg over Zoey until she was straddling her, her bare mons mere inches from Zoey's face. Zoey looked up, her eyes going past the imposing shelf of her grandmother's huge breasts to her pretty face, a mischievous look in her grandmother's eyes as the older woman looked down at her.

"Now, just relax and do what feels natural, little girl. I'm going to teach you all you need to know," her grandmother said as she lowered herself, dropping her steaming box right onto Zoey's waiting face.

*

And teach her she did. Zoey was an eager willing student as, throughout the night, her grandmother showed Zoey how she liked to be serviced. When to be soft, when to be tender, when to be firmer, when to slow down, when to know it was time to take the person over the edge. Her grandmother taught Zoey how to use her tongue in ways she never knew, whether it was pleasuring her grandmother's breasts, pussy, or bumhole.

Zoey enthusiastically did as her grandmother instructed her, Zoey's soft tongue and lips making her grandmother come over and over as the older woman used Zoey's talented young mouth any way she wanted it. Zoey's lips were numb by the time morning rolled around, but she brought her grandmother to one last climax as she lay between her grandmother's spread legs, her face buried in the older woman's pussy, her tongue as far up inside her as she could get it. Again, she was reminded of how much the Colton women were alike as her grandmother gushed and flooded Zoey's face with her warm nectar as she climaxed.

*

Zoey was allowed to sleep until around noon on Sunday, and then was told that Sundays, like every evening, were meant for her to spend time with her grandfather only. Dressed this time in a sexy black bodysuit with a pre-cut opening that left her pussy and rosehole exposed, it was late in the afternoon and her grandfather had just dumped his fourth load of the day into her, this time into her hot little bum, when her grandmother stepped into the room and handed Zoey the phone.

"It's your mother," her grandmother said before disappearing out of the room, Zoey's grandfather already in the shower.

"Hi Mom," Zoey said as she put the phone to her ear, one fingertip toying with the cum oozing out of her bumhole.

"Hi, dear. I'm just calling to see how you are. Is everything going okay?"

"Yes, Mom, I'm fine. Actually, it's better than fine," Zoey said as she brought her gooey finger to her mouth and licked it clean. "I'm sorry I doubted you, I'm having a fantastic time."

"Oh, I'm so glad to hear that, Zoey. You know I only want the best for you."

"I know, Mom. I know you do."

There was a brief pause before her mother spoke again. "You know, I was thinking about booking next Friday off work and driving up. That way I could be there and help you and Grandma get ready for the Saturday afternoon barbeque. They're still having those, aren't they?"

Zoey's eyes lit up as she listened to her mother's words. "Yes, they are. I had my first one yesterday. It was something else, that's for sure."

"Oh good. Well, it's settled then, I'll book Friday off and be there late in the afternoon. You can tell your grandmother and grandfather for me, okay?"

"Sure, Mom, that'll be nice."

"And one other thing, I kind of miss my old room. Do you think it would be okay if I shared that big king-size bed with you?"

After what she'd just been taught by her grandmother the night before, and remembering how gorgeous her mother had looked in that sexy lingerie when Zoey had caught her being fucked by Zoey's grandfather, Zoey couldn't think of anything she'd rather do than share a bed with her sexy voluptuous mother.

"I'd love that, Mom. I can't wait."

"Me too, dear. See you soon."

As Zoey hung up the phone, and sucked up another creamy wad of sperm from her oozing bum, she realized this was going to be the best summer ever.

THE END