Granny

Story Info
A boy's love for his Grandmother surprises them both.
14.7k words
4.68
412k
234
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers

I was still in the process of looking for a summer job when word reached my parents that mom's mom, in other words, "Granny" had fallen and hurt her back. I'd finished high school, and though I'd earned a partial scholarship from having played football, it still wasn't near enough to allow me to attend even one of the local universities. My folks were in no financial condition to help much either, so my going was going to entirely depend on me earning and saving up enough money to do so.

When mom suggested to Granny that I should come up there and help her out for a few weeks, I was all for it. I always enjoyed visiting Granny, mainly because she was about the only person that didn't treat me like I was still a kid. If anything, it was almost the opposite, sometimes she forgot in many ways, I still was one.

And the other thing was, I had a very hard time thinking of her as "Granny," even though all my cousin's called her by that name. For me, it was a kind of a compromise, I called her Gran, which she accepted as being that perhaps. Though I was also the only one of her grandkids who did and got away with it. To everyone else it was simply "Granny".

And I think that was the other reason I couldn't call her that either. She just didn't look like any "Granny" I'd ever known or seen. Sure...she wasn't some young glamour model or anything like that. And yes, she had a few streaks of grey in her shoulder length dark hair. But she was still damn attractive. To be perfectly honest and candid about it, in many ways, she looked younger than my mother did. Maybe it was the fact she still somehow managed to run a small little ranch all by herself that did it. Plenty of exercise for one thing, so she was never one to sit around. She had a few horses which all needed caring for, had a few chickens she raised, though mostly for the eggs and once in a while for butchering for herself. She grew a bit of corn, some hay and alfalfa, but mostly all for her own use, and for feeding the horses she kept there. Still, all in all for a single woman now working it alone, it was a lot of work.

My grandfather had died three years previous, and everyone automatically assumed "Granny" would end up selling the place. I was the only one who wasn't when she didn't. Deciding to work it all by herself, until she simply couldn't do it anymore. Which at the moment, didn't look like it would be anytime soon. The fact she had hurt her back was of concern however. Without help, she couldn't hope to take care of the place. And knowing her, back or no back, she'd do whatever it took to feed and water the animals, even if it killed her. So, needless to say, I was more than anxious to go up and stay with her at the ranch for a while, or for however long I was needed. It would give me a chance to get away from my parents who'd begun pressuring me to take "any job" as they saw it, though to me at the time, just taking a job to have a job wasn't the way to live either. But working for Granny, even if I wouldn't get paid for doing it, was the best job I could think of doing at the time.

Though the bus ride itself was long and boring, I had used the time to catch up on some much needed sleep. Before I knew it, the bus was pulling over, and as I looked up and out the window, I could see Gran waiting for me in her pickup at the top of the mile long dirt road leading back to the ranch. Grabbing my duffle bag, I half flew out of the bus and into her truck. The smile on her face told me she was just as excited to see me as I was in seeing her.

"Give your ole' Gran a kiss," she told me. And I did. Kissing Gran wasn't a hardship either. And as far back as I can remember, we'd always kissed on the lips, never just the cheek. And even kissing her on the lips wasn't one of those pucker up and smooch-noise kind of kisses either. She kissed. Which was something that always made me wonder what she might have been like when she was my age. Gran had soft sensual lips, and when she pressed them against yours, you knew you'd just been kissed by somebody that knew what the fuck they were doing. Which again...made me wonder about a whole bunch of other things too.

Gran was also wearing what she usually always typically wore. At nearly sixty, if she wasn't already, though she'd never say, she wore a pair of Jeans and still looked damn good in them. In addition to that, she wore a man's shirt, though usually with the shirttail tied in a knot just beneath her breasts. And these too looked a hell of a lot better than on any other woman her age I'd ever seen. She wasn't overly large breasted, though they were certainly on the low end of that scale. And with one or two more buttons usually undone than most might think appropriate, especially for someone her age, she had great looking tits. I never failed to appreciate seeing the gentle swale of her breasts, those soft twin slopes that just sort of dove down inside her blouse. And though whatever bra she was wearing probably provided them with some much needed support, I had admittedly fantasized about Gran's tits even more than Julie Ann Mobley's, and she had the biggest set of tits in school!

"How's your folks?" she asked as she turned the pickup around and began heading back towards the ranch.

"Oh you know...same ole' same ole'," I told her.

"Still bugging you about delivering pizza or some such?" she asked.

I laughed, "Yep. Can't understand why they can't accept the fact I don't want to do that, even if I'm trying to earn and save some money to try and finish school. Applied for a few minor construction jobs, but so far...no luck." Gran smiled at that.

"Well, you're certainly strong enough, remind me a lot of your grandfather," she said. Granddad was indeed a strong bulky man, though he'd been working farms and ranches for years. He'd probably still be doing that too if a drunk driver hadn't plowed right into the front of his car on his way back from the city after picking up a few needed supplies. And that too had been hard on Gran, losing him, and now living off by herself on the ranch ever since. I couldn't even begin to try and imagine what that might be like.

The main lodge as Gran called it was big enough for the Walton Family. Which is why she had most if not all of the top floor pretty much closed up. She'd even moved her own bedroom back downstairs where it fed out onto the back porch where she very often slept during the summer time when it was so hot. The patio connected from there to the kitchen, and then on around to the other side of the house, sort of making it into a horseshoe where that same patio extended and connected on to some other downstairs rooms, which is where I would be sleeping. Basically, our rooms faced one another, separated and connected by that comfy patio which is where we basically spent most of our free time.

Directly out back from there was the pond. It was a naturally fed fairly good sized pond with several species of fish in it. Gran swam in it during the summer time almost daily. And during the winter, as kids, I remember drilling holes in the ice and fishing it right alongside my grandfather. With plenty of tall fur pines, asps and several other spruce trees about, it was about as rustic a place as you'd ever want to see, and I could understand why Gran wasn't ready to give it up. It was truly beautiful.

We'd enjoyed a nice simple dinner together, and were now sitting out on the back porch watching the sun go down. Gran had opened us a couple of beers, handing me one without even question. Though like I said before, she sometimes treated me more like I was a fully grown man rather than just coming into it. Though I did happen to like beer, something my own parents would never have allowed me to have at home.

I had noticed during the course of the evening that Gran did walk about a bit stiffly. It was obvious her back was hurting as she tended to favor herself. Something I wasn't at all used to seeing. And as such, I did most of the carrying of anything and everything there was to carry, rather than letting her do it, though most often she'd start out doing so without asking me to help, or even expecting me to. I knew then I'd have to keep a constant eye on her and do things for her before she did something to even more permanently injure herself.

I noticed as we sat there watching the sun just then disappearing that she was rubbing the back of her neck with her hand. "You know Gran, I've got some really good ointment with me, used it all the time when I was playing ball for all those aches and pains you get. How'd you like me to rub some of that into your back and shoulders for you?" I asked.

"Would you? Oh my Peter, that would feel heavenly I'm sure!" she said "Can't believe how sore this can get trying to hold my back and neck straight all of the time. The doctor told me he was half tempted to put me in a neck brace as it was, if I wasn't careful. So I've been trying to be, but it's still pretty damn sore!"

"No problem, happy to do it," I told her, and then raced back to my room for the ointment. Seeing no point in turning the light on, there was just enough light left that I could still see by, I emptied out the contents of my bag on the bed, spotting the ointment and picking it up. As I did, I glanced out the window of my room back across the patio to where Gran was still sitting. What I saw surprised me a little. She had undone the little knot in the front of her shirt. Taking off her blouse, she now sat there for a moment in nothing more than a white bra and her jeans. As I thought about it, it made perfect sense that she might. I mean after all, I was going to need to rub her back for her anyway, and the shirt would have been a real nuisance trying to do that with it on. But it was then that I watched her suddenly reach back behind herself, though not without wincing a little in order to do so, and unclasp her bra. I stood there, watching as it fell away. I watched then as she turned, hanging up the discarded garment on the back of the chair. Even at this distance I could see the fullness of her breasts, each capped by a rather large dark colored nipple. As she turned back around, she re-gathered up the shirt she'd been wearing and placed it over her chest, covering her boobs, holding it in place at her sides with her arms and sat waiting for me. I went through the side door straight out onto the patio rather than going back through the house the way I had come, now that the door was unlocked from the inside.

"Found it!" I said holding it up, though I now felt silly in doing so. Gran smiled still waiting for me.

"Thought this might make it easier for you," she said simply without an ounce of embarrassment in her tone of voice.

I put a dab of cream in my hands and immediately began applying that to Gran's neck and shoulders, slowly working my way down her back, though I was careful and easy in doing so, not wanting to further irritate or hurt her when I rubbed in the cream.

"That feels good," she told me as I continued rubbing it in, but now with the way she was sitting, I couldn't get to all of her back either.

"Um...can you move over to the lounge chair or something so that I can finish putting this on?" I asked.

Gran nodded, and then stood, but it was obviously painful, especially as she tried doing so without using her own arms for support. Automatically, she reached out for my help as I stood there in front of her, and as she did, the blouse she'd been holding against herself came away, falling to the ground. Neither one of us reacted to it however, though my eyes were certainly and suddenly drawn towards her bare breasts, though it certainly hadn't been my intent. But neither did she suddenly make some awkward or embarrassed issue out of it either by trying to cover herself. Half laughing, after accepting my help as I placed my arm around her, accidentally brushing it against one, she looked up into my face.

"Guess by now you've probably seen more than your fair share of tits now anyway, so seeing this old ladies ain't exactly gonna upset you none now will it?"

There were a few things about that particular statement. Number one, I hadn't seen my fair share of women's tits yet. And most of those had only come from a few magazines. I was in fact about the only guy in school who probably hadn't seen Julie Ann Mobley's. And the only real pair of tits, not counting my own mothers that I'd once seen quite by accident, was my best friend's girl friends tits, which I'd gotten to see, only cause he'd dared her to show them to me...which she did. And that in a nutshell was the sole history of my bare tit observations.

But the reality here was...Gran had a nice looking pair of boobs!

I spent what was probably an inordinate amount of time softly rubbing the cream into her neck, shoulders and back. As I gingerly worked my hands up and down along her side, I got just a hint of the much softer flesh of her breasts, though she lay with her arms beneath herself effectively blocking me from doing anything more. She didn't seem to mind it however each time the tips of my fingers pressed into them, though I didn't allow them to linger any longer than a moment.

"Thank you," she said suddenly, alerting me to the fact that my back rub was over. I sat back as she did, though realizing as she did so she was waiting for my help. I took her hand in mine helping her to sit up, her own arms extended, giving me another lingering glance at her heavy breasts, though she soon stood. Even then, she didn't make any real effort to cover herself save for asking me to retrieve her blouse for her, which I did. "Well Peter, we have an early day ahead of us tomorrow," she told me. "So best we get some sleep." She had put her blouse back on, but had left it completely open. By now I was sitting down in one of the patio chairs again, and she leaned over giving me another one of her patented kisses on the lips. As she did, I kept my eyes open, saw her magnificent breasts swinging freely away from her ribcage, then back again as we finished the all too brief kiss. Gran then turned and headed over towards her bedroom. I sat only long enough to recover the slight dizziness I was now experiencing, and then stood, hard on and all, and walked in the opposite direction into my room.

I stood in my darkened bedroom looking out the window across the way. I was wide awake, though I figured morning would indeed come very early. It had always helped when I'd jerked myself off prior to going to sleep, and decided to do so now, especially with the bare-titty images I now held inside my head. Stripping off all my clothing I again walked back towards the window, well aware I couldn't be seen as I stood in the darkness stroking myself. It was while doing this that I saw the faintest of lights suddenly come on across the way in Gran's room. It was far too dim to see anything of course, especially at this distance, but I also knew from looking earlier that her window was open. Gran loved the sensation of fresh air coming into her room, and having realized that earlier, I knew then it would give me a clear look into her room if I was gutty enough to cross the short patio in order to peek in.

Why I was even thinking of doing such a thing I didn't know. What I thought I even expected to see didn't really cross my mind, though it was honestly my hope that I might again get another last quick peek at Gran's breasts, this time preferably in the light where I could see them more clearly than I had in the rapidly diminishing light outdoors.

Slipping out of my door, I quickly made a mad dash across the patio area reaching the far side of the courtyard in seconds. No one but Gran was there to see me, and only if she'd come to her window to purposely look out. So my being nude didn't really matter, though the feel of being so outside, and with the purpose I had in mind in doing so, leaving me with a very randy arousal.

I easily made the side of her window, though I stood taking a few moments to catch my breath. My heart likewise beating a thousand miles an hour, or so it seemed. Once I had calmed somewhat, only then did I dare to peek in around the side of the window into her room. As I'd imagined she was doing, she was. She was reading. Though what I hadn't imagined was the fact she was naked, lying on top of her bed while doing so. And though she was facing my way, the book was pulled up actually resting upon her upper chest, her full breasts fully exposed, though likewise supporting her book as she held it. But what had really caught my eye of course, though I quickly stepped back once again needing to catch my breath, was the quick sudden, surprised realization I had seen her very exposed pussy. Gran's dark, though obviously well trimmed thatch of pubic hair had drawn my eyes to it like beacon. I had at first glanced there, seeing it, then upwards towards her breast and the book, ensuring in that two second exposure that she wasn't then sitting in such a way that she'd have seen me. The danger however was, she could suddenly decide to lower the book, and then perhaps might. Or she might in turning the page, likewise look up and perhaps spot me then, though I was equally just as confident I would have moved prior to that at the first inclination she was about to.

I decided to risk yet another peek, doing so, looking at her again, pleased to see she hadn't moved, nothing had changed. I gave myself three seconds this time to look at her, taking longer to admire that dark patch between her legs as well as those wonderfully full mature breasts before ducking back away from the window. As I did, I only then realized I had taken my extremely hard prick in hand and was even then fondling myself. When I looked it again, it was just in time to see Gran turn the page in the book she was reading. She managed to do so without either raising, lowering, or adjusting her position in anyway. This at least gave me some measure of security in knowing she most likely wouldn't look up in my direction when the time came for her to do so again. But it was what happened now that surprised me the most. Gran suddenly bent her legs at the knee, though she kept the book in place on her chest, continuing to read it. The next thing I knew, which shocked me to some degree, was the sudden emergence of her hand down between her legs. I thought at first she was merely about to scratch one of those sudden itches we all get. But it quickly became evident that wasn't the case. Instead, I watched as Gran slow stroked her slit, now fully revealed to me as she sat there legs bent, and now widening far more openly than they had been even a moment ago.

"Holy shit! She's....she's...masturbating!" I thought to myself.

Only then did I think to look at the title of the book she was reading, realizing as I did it was some sort of sexy mystery novel. Whatever Gran was reading about was obviously exciting to her as I stood there watching her fingers begin to probe even deeper inside herself than they had been. Likewise, though I repeatedly ducked back and forth behind the window every few moments or so, I continued to stroke myself, enjoying the feel of the out of doors lewdness that was adding to my own level of arousal as I watched my own Gran touching herself.

I leaned back around, but this time as I did, I saw Gran lower the book, rolling off to one side as she did, setting it down on the nightstand beside the bed. Though her hand remained between her legs. I ducked back as quickly as I had when first peeking in, giving it a moment before daring to look inside again, though I nearly gave up doing that, wondering if it might be too dangerous at this point to continue doing so. But curiosity, lust, and arousal talked me into at least one last peek. This time when I looked, her head was well down within the pillows, as Gran lay flat on her back. She'd have had to sit up in order to see me, so with her in this new obvious position, I knew without any doubt whatsoever that she couldn't. With one hand still buried between her legs, the obvious movements telling me what she was doing to herself, her freehand had now captured one of her own breasts which she appeared to be teasing and caressing as she lay there. I watched her fingers tweak one of her very firm, hard aroused nipples, pulling on it. I watched as she would at times pinch it, holding it between her fingers and then literally pull on it, lifting it, as well as the heaviness of her breast up and away from her chest. When she did this, she would at times actually slap her cunt with her other hand, though she would likewise sometimes hold the obvious hard knot of her clit between her fingers, and pinch it simultaneously, along with her nipple.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers