Greek Myths: The Trojan War Ch. 2

Story Info
Agamemnon makes his daughter a sacrifice.
1.8k words
4.43
59.4k
19

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,580 Followers

Author's Note: This story involves MF incestuous sex, exhibitionism and some elements of Non-Consent/Reluctance. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

The Greek armies stood gathered on the shore, staring with frustration at the gently lapping waves. Never had there been such a lack of wind, especially not after such a huge sacrifice of oxen to the Gods!

"We must sail brother," Menelaus growled, "By now the Trojans will have heard of our gathering and be preparing for battle... we must give them as little time as possible to be ready for us!"

"Don't you think I know that?" snapped Agamemnon. He was pacing back and forth in his home, looking out of the balcony that overlooked the sea. There were ships all over the little harbor, so many ships ready to carry soldiers that would give him victory... and all of them had utterly limp sails. They could not row all the way there... at least, not if they must be ready for a fight at the end. And every boat must be filled completely with soldiers if they were to have enough men to hope to overthrow the Trojans, so he could not have slaves on board either.

Looking up to the skies Agamemnon pondered, "What can the Gods want? They have always favored me, especially with such opulent sacrifices as we offered yesterday! And yet still... no wind!" Turning abruptly, he went to the door of the room and called to his servants, "Bring me a seer!"

Menelaus grumbled, not sure at all that bringing in a seer would help. He tended to put less trust in the Gods than his brother... but he wanted his wife back. In fact, his loins were filled with pressing need to have her back... not that he hadn't helped himself to several of the young men and women in his brother's household, but Helen was the perfect find. So easily humiliated, so vulnerable, so beautiful... and she always ended up enjoying it despite herself. Which just humiliated her more. Thinking about her sweet, tender body just made him more irritable though, since she was not there.

Finally the seer was brought in, and Agamemnon questioned him.

Looking up at the skies above the boats, the seer proclaimed: "You have angered Artemis this past hunt, by murdering one of her sacred deer. The ships will not sail unless you sacrifice your daughter Iphigenia's maidenhood and spread some of her blood on each of the ships." He turned to Agamemnon, "And it is you that must do this, you and you alone."

********************************************

Agamemnon stood in front of the gathered armies, strong and barbaric, wearing nothing but a loincloth. Through the crowd, two of his soldiers were practically dragging his daughter Iphigenia to him... his stomach turned a little. Not that he didn't think his daughter lovely, but she was his daughter after all, and 19 years and still a virgin. He had not been willing to give her up to a husband yet.

"Father, please..." the young girl sobbed as she was brought forth to the alter. Agamemnon forced himself to ignore her pleas and had the soldiers hold her standing before the alter. The watching armies cheered as he began to cut his daughter's clothes from her lithe, young body, exposing her beautiful pale skin, firm curves and virgin womanhood to their watching eyes. They knew that they were to sail soon, and before that they were going to watch quite a show.

Tears rolled down Iphigenia's cheeks, and Agamemnon stood staring transfixed as his daughter trembled between the soldiers. He had not expected her naked body to arouse him, but it was. This was not the way that he'd ever looked at his daughter, but seeing her now his member was swelling, ready to thrust between her sweet thighs. She was beautiful, young, and he stepped forward, taking her into his arms from the soldiers.

Iphigenia trembled against him, crying out as his hand squeezed her young breast, her father's lips pressing against hers as his tongue invaded her mouth. Agamemnon found himself becoming more turned on by the sheer strangeness of it all... his young daughter whom he was about to fuck in front of his entire gathered army. Roaring filled his ears as his loins pressed against hers and she tried to pull away... excitement as her nipple hardened against his hand and he began to pinch it.

She moaned as his lips pulled away from hers, more tears as he lay her back on the alter and began to kiss her pale breasts, paying special attention to those sensitive pink nipples. Confusion was apparent on her face as her father touched her body; the humiliation of being exposed rivaling with her fear of what was to come, and all of it mingling with the pleasure that her body was beginning to feel. Agamemnon could smell his daughter's arousal, feel the responses in her body that she wasn't even aware of as a virgin.

The army roared as he tore the loin cloth from his waist, pulling his daughter's hips to the edge of the alter. Iphigenia cried out as her father's swollen hardness pressed against her open womanhood, seeking entrance to her body... it felt impossibly wide. Her body arched as he began to press in, and he leaned down to catch her nipple between his lips... pain fought with pleasure inside of her as he began tiny thrusts in and out of her body, working deeper with every movement.

Although she was wet, this was very new... and when he reached her barrier he paused before giving a mighty thrust that broke through. Iphigenia wailed as the sharp pain of her broken hymen wrenched her body... and then her father was on top of her, fully inside of her, swollen and huge. Agamemnon had meant only to break her virgin barrier, because that was all that was required... but he had not expected to become so aroused by his daughter, or for her young womanhood to feel so wonderful.

Tight, wet and rippling, muscles spasming around the invading flesh inside of her, Agamemnon began thrusting in and out of her tender body. It felt fantastic, and the troops cheered even louder as their leader's member, covered in fluid and blood, plunged in and out of the young girl's body. Iphigenia whimpered, although the tears had slowed... it felt so strange to have something moving inside of her. Her father took pity on her and moved his hand to the top of the juncture of her thighs, rubbing the tiny nub that was there.

She gasped, her body thrashing as his fingers began to manipulate her tiny bundle of nerves, surprising pleasure making her spasm and clamp down on him. A small fire began burning in her loins, not a painful one, but a kind of itch that desperately needed to be scratched. Iphigenia moaned and started to move back against her father, despite the pain and humilation... the sensations he was arousing in her body were not to be denied, even if she had no idea what they were.

Rubbing her tender flesh harder, Agamemnon realized how much it turned him on to have his daughter writhing on his shaft, to see her face going from pain to exquisite pleasure. Removing his hand, he hunched over so that his groin would rub against the little nub that was now peeking out of her folds. Iphigenia gasped at the change of position, the sudden force against her body... it felt good to feel the swollen meat sliding in and out of her, and she let out a throaty groan as her father's groin rubbed against her splayed folds.

Leaning down he kissed her, deeply, and this time she accepted his kiss to the cheers of the men watching. She kissed him back, their tongues melding as their bodies already had, her father's hands tightly gripping her young breasts.

The fire in her loins was getting hotter, and she arched as it began to come to a head... her body thrashed as her father plunged in and out of her, hands clawing at his shoulders as she spasmed with utter ecstacy. Every thrust he made just sent her higher and higher on a whirlwind of pleasure, and she cried out with abandon as it washed over her in waves too wonderful to bear. Feeling her tight sheath rippling around him, Agamemnon roared out with triumph and filled her to the brim with his meat, grunting as it began pulsing inside her, filling her young body with his juice.

Iphigenia gasped as hot liquid poured into her, shuddering as her father relaxed on top of her and then pulled away from her.

Now came the most humiliating part. The pleasure was fading, and she was once again becoming aware of the large group watching... then her father dipped his fingers into the mingled juices between her legs - pink with her blood - and walked over to wipe it on his ship. Then, one by one, every commander of a ship walked forward and pressed his fingers between her legs. They stared at her lasciviously, touching her swollen flesh that was both sore and sensitive... some of them just dipped the tips of their fingers in, others traced her womanhood. A few actually pressed their fingers inside her.

Man after man molested her young, deflowered womanhood... and because she was so sensitive, before they had finished she was orgasming on the fingers of a man old enough to be her grandfather. His face grinning at her as she writhed on his fingers which were wriggling inside of her. Exhausted from the whole ordeal, she just lay still as the last few commanders scraped juices from the inside of her body.

Then, servants finally came down to cover her with a blanket and help her back to her home where she would be bathed and put to bed. On the shore, the wind began to pick up, blowing in the direction of Troy.

"To war!" Roared Agamemnon, his cry answered by the gathered armies... and they began boarding the ships.

"To Helen..." whispered Menelaus, rubbing the hand slick with his niece's juices along his swollen shaft... he wished it were possible to bring some young women with them... but as it were, young men in the army were always initiated into sensual pleasures by the older men of the army. In fact, one of them passing in front of him looked like a likely prospect, younger and very well-built. Menelaus would have the young man brought to his cabin later.

And the ships began to sail towards Troy, where King Priam and his elder son Hector were gathering their own armies to defend the city from the Greeks. Helen lay in bed, her legs spread for the thrusting body of Paris, taking his enjoyment in her again... she cried out with pleasure that was tinged with fear for she had heard that Menelaus was coming for her. Coming across the ocean to claim back his wife, who lay in the bed of a Prince of Troy.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,580 Followers