Greenfield Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sweaty bangs were in her eyes, and her milky tits were hanging down beneath her. As the thrusting intensified, Jane started to leak. Little drops of milk appeared at the tips of her thick, brown nipples.

The team looked on, dumbfounded. It was hard to believe that this sweaty, horny creature was really their former head coach, a woman they had once looked up to and respected.

One final indignity awaited Jane. As she started to cum, it triggered her let-down reflex and she started involuntarily releasing milk from her breasts. Eric's cock was throbbing inside her pussy, filling her up with sperm, and meanwhile her tits were flopping around and spraying milk like crazy.

It was the most humiliating thing that had ever happened to Jane, and what was worse, everyone was watching. The whole team got to see every little moan and quiver.

* * *

After Jane finally stopped shaking, Becky and Justin brought Laura Winston over to clean her up. The Harvard strength coach got down on her down on her hands and knees in the dirt and crawled forward to stick her face in Jane's upraised rump. This was a dream come true for Laura because she was a lesbian too and had often fantasized about eating her boss's pussy. She never thought it would happen in circumstances like this, however.

Jane smelled amazing. It had been days since she'd had a bath and her unwashed pussy was musky and ripe.

Laura extended her pink little tongue and stuck it between Jane's pussy lips. The skinny little lesbian had eaten a lot of pussy in her day, but she had never tasted one right after it had been fucked by a man, and the he salty astringent taste of Eric's semen mingled intriguingly with Jane's more familiar female flavor.

Laura worked her tongue as far up Jane's cunt as she could manage, encouraged by the little sounds of pleasure the other woman was making.

The other male trainer took advantage of Coach Winston's distracted state to breed her as well. Justin stripped off his coveralls and knelt on the ground behind Laura's upraised rump. Then he grabbed the little lesbian's bony butt and penetrated her.

Laura moaned into Coach Talbot's pussy. This was the first time she'd had a man inside her, and it was very different from being fucked with a strap-on, which she'd done lots of times. What surprised her was how warm a real cock was, and how alive it felt moving inside her unprotected cunt.

Her first natural fuck didn't last long though. Justin was too turned on from watching Coach Talbot being bred. Within a few minutes he was thrusting desperately, and soon Laura was treated to another new sensation—that of a man cumming inside her.

* * *

After watching their coaches being bred, the girls on the Harvard women's volleyball team were all eager for their turn, and Eric and Justin serviced all of them. They lined them up flat on their backs on the grass of the pasture with their legs spread, and worked their way through them one at a time. As soon as a trainer had cum in one pussy, he would stick his still-wet cock in the pussy of the next girl in line.

Becky watched in amazement. She never knew her fellow trainers had such stamina. They never seemed to run out of cum.

The results of their hard work were quest visible a few months later. By the middle of the summer every cow on the farm was pregnant.

Cassie and Sarah looked very different from the athletic young women who had gotten off the bus from Massachusetts back in April. Long days out in the sun had given them deep full-body tans. Also, they both had big, round pregnant bellies and large, full milky breasts. Justin had bred Sarah right after he'd bred Cassie, so they both had the same sire.

They had completely adapted to their new lives as dairy cows and they reported eagerly to the milking shed every day. As Sarah had predicted, they both had furry crotches and armpits—two hairy little cows, without a thought in their heads. They had completely forgotten their lives at Harvard: their friends and their classes, their ambitions and career plans.

Sarah knew she was never going to be a lawyer. She was never going to law school. And that was okay, because she was so happy being a cow. She loved the warm feeling of contentment she felt whenever she was milked.

Sometimes Justin and Eric would fuck them in the middle of the pasture. And that gave Sarah a warm feeling of contentment too. It was bliss to kneel in the cool, green grass with Justin's big hard cock inside her pussy, and feel her best friend kneeling shoulder-to-shoulder beside her, both of them getting pounded at the same time, their swollen tits and bellies hanging down, the warm sun shining down on their naked brown bodies.

Sarah and Cassie, best friends forever.

* * *

Coach Talbot was heavily pregnant too. She and Coach Winston wound up sharing a stall, and often they'd stare into each other's eyes for hours at a time, their pregnant bellies touching. Jane was so glad that she'd pulled strings to set up the trip to Greenfield Farm, because now she was a cow, a happy little cow. Every day she got milked, and every day Laura would eat her pussy. This was so much better than her old life of work and stress.