Guilty Pleasures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, Hot naughty MILF's and young men," Susan said reading the first. "Not surprised at this one, really is pretty good. Bill and I have watched it a few times together, and even I'll admit, I'd do some of the women myself...not to mention the young men!"

She then pulled the other one glancing at its title. By the look on her face I could see she was surprised by that one.

"What?"

"Not one I've seen before," she told me. "Must be a new one, though Bill never mentioned this one to me." I looked at the title then too.

"Maybe it's not even one of his?" I suggested, which was entirely possible. It wasn't anywhere's near where it should be if it was, and not something I would have expected to find Bill interested in either.

"Young men caught masturbating by their mothers," it said.

"You don't think he..."

"You never know," I laughed in response. "I think most young men do from time to time engage in fantasies of that sort, and you are after all, an attractive looking "MILF", I said spelling the word out purposely, teasing her as I did. "Not to mention...being a pretty nasty mother on top of all that."

Susan shot me a derogatory look, but then grinned. "Yeah well, while you're at this, see if you can discover just what his thoughts are towards that?" She suggested.

"I will Sue, but only if Jared doesn't swear me to secrecy or something. The one thing I will never do, is betray his confidence unless it was a life threatening situation or something. If he asks me to promise him not to tell you something, outside of what I've already promised you I would, then I can't. Simple as that, so don't ask me. If I should learn about something, or it comes up and I'm not having to stand there and cross my heart and hope to die over it...then I will. But otherwise...no."

"Fair enough," Sue said. "In the meantime, I'm still fucking horny, care to share the other side of my new double dildo?"

I grinned back at her, chasing her back upstairs towards her bedroom. "Thought you'd never ask!"

**

As I'd already been there that afternoon, it was far more natural for me to show up in the morning with all my work stuff, doing so long after Susan and Bill had left for work. I was still setting up when Jared poked his head inside the door.

"Morning Jen, can I get you anything he asked?"

I had purposely worn the exact same skin-tight shirt I had worn the other day when I'd caught him staring at my nipples. I figured that might be a rather nice reminder, and though they weren't poking through my shirt now like they were then, I knew that later on after the air-conditioning kicked in as the day heated up, that they would. In addition to that, I'd also worn a pair of already too short shorts, about my only pair really, and had in fact rolled the cuff on them, making them even shorter. I knew damn well that the lower portion of my ass cheeks would be sticking out, which is what I now presented to him as I leaned over sitting two boxes of the rather large manuscript I'd be working on down on the floor. I took a bit more time bent over that way as I pretended to arrange things.

"I'd love it if your mom left me a cup of coffee," I responded still bent over at the waist rummaging through the box. I smiled inwardly when it took him a moment longer than normal to answer me back.

"Sure, uh...she did. Be right back!"

I was sitting behind the desk in Bill's chair looking at my computer screen when Jared returned. Almost immediately he walked over behind me, setting down my fresh hot cup of coffee, peering over my shoulder as he did. Normally, something like that might have irritated me, but not today.

"So...what are you working on this time?" He curiously asked.

I'd been hoping he would eventually, as it now gave me the perfect opportunity to sort of set the tone and mood while I'd be here.

"Actually, it's an erotic novel," I told him. "Written by a much older man now, who has put together his memoirs of his early life growing up as a young man. His sexual exploits, adventures, that sort of thing."

"Wow," Jared said perhaps surprised I would share that with him, but I wanted him to feel like I was treating him like an adult, and thus speaking to him as one, albeit him being still a young one. "You mean, you'll actually be reading about all the stuff he's ever done...with women? Stuff like that?" He asked an obvious excited edge to his tone of voice.

"Yes I will," I said easily sipping my coffee glancing sideways towards him. It was early in the morning, not even 7:30 yet when I'd come over. Jared was wearing what appeared to be a pair of flannel pajama bottoms and nothing else. I'd obviously begun to notice his firm physic, his wiry muscled frame, but once again I noticed something else as he stood there next to me, the ever growing bulge in his loose-fitting bottoms. Though at the moment, he didn't seem to notice it was, or that he would soon be standing there next to me with a full-blown erection either.

"Ah, um...can I ask you sort of a personal question?" Only then did he seem to realize he'd soon be in a bad sort of way as he scooted around the desk taking a seat in front of me, and thus hiding for the moment at least his rapidly growing dick.

"Sure, go ahead, feel free," I told him. "We've known one another long enough that neither one of us should feel uncomfortable around one another, so ask me whatever you'd like!"

His smile was one of relief, yet at the same time one of obvious joy as well as pleasure at having heard that.

"Cool, well in that case, I was sort of wondering..." though he again paused.

"Wondering what?" I said looking back, sitting back in my chair as I now knew my nipples had stiffened considerably. In doing that, I knew damn well I was putting them at direct eye-level as I sat there across from him. When I saw him looking directly at me there, still speaking, I smiled into the side of my coffee cup as I sat sipping it.

"Well, reading stuff like that, doesn't it sort of well...you know..." He was blushing as I straightened myself up a bit more, answering his question boldly.

"Make me horny? Of course it does! I'm only human after all. But it's my job too, and since they pay me fairly well to read manuscripts, even manuscripts like this one, it's just one of the hazards of the job so to speak. Especially when they get as erotic as this one's been," I said sharing with him. "The guys had quite a bit of experience with the ladies. I think he's even done things I never thought possible," I told Jared seeing the somewhat shocked, though equally excited expression on his face when I said that.

"Wow, so, ah...so what happens if you do? I mean, you know...do you have to get up and take a break or something?"

"Or something," I smiled back looking at him over my cup, only then setting it down. Once again he said "Wow", and then standing, his face clearly flushed as he did. And then as he did, he looked down at himself, saw his erection which had of course drawn my eyes towards it as well, and then excused himself as he turned his back quickly towards me as he walked hurriedly towards the door.

"I'll ah...I'll be back in a little while to check on you, see if they're anything that you need. I ah...there's ah...some stuff I need to do myself, so...I'd ah, you know...best get at it."

He was gone before I could even respond, closing the door behind him as he left. I could feel the wetness already pooling between my legs as I stared at the now closed door. I smiled inwardly. It was going to be a very interesting day.

12