Guilty Pleasures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,437 Followers

"Why do you ask that?" I questioned him curiously. But I likewise knew that now was a time for truth here. If he really wanted to know, I would tell him.

"I've overheard a few things here and there, every once in a while, and it's made me curious...you know. I mean, I know you and mom are best friends and such, have been for a long time now. But you two have flirted, and do flirt with one another from time to time too, and it's pretty obvious, so yeah...I was wondering if you had, if you do."

I then told him that we had, though it had only been recently that we'd actually begun to, though I didn't go into specific details about it, or really why. He seemed to accept that, and liked the fact we were both so open-minded about it, especially his own mother, but then he surprised me again.

"I know I shouldn't be asking you this, and in fact...expect you to say no when I do. But I was wondering..." He paused and I waited as he tried to screw up enough courage to ask me the question, so I finally gave up, prodding him.

"Go ahead Jared, ask me. What is it you want to know? Want to do?"

He looked me directly in the eyes as he said it. "I want to watch you, watch the two of you together," he told me. "You and mom, making love, going down on one another," he stated.

I was to be perfectly honest, flabbergasted that he would actually ask me about that, to do that.

"Why?" I asked him. "Wouldn't it bother you? Seeing me with your mother?"

"No more than it would probably bother her, seeing you with me," he answered. "I know that's why you're really here...to teach me, to show me a few things, and perhaps even in time, to seduce me, or me you...and thus take my virginity."

He had me there, I was totally speechless leaning back against the side of the couch, considering what he'd just said, though I neither confirmed nor denied it, taking a different approach around the subject.

"I'm not really sure I'd be too comfortable with that Jared," I told him honestly, simply. "Nor might your mother be, having you standing there watching the two of us."

"What if she didn't know?" He asked. "What if I remained hidden away, quiet without her knowing I was even there?"

I still didn't know, shaking my head worriedly as I did, actually considering it.

"Look Jen, I'll only ask it this one time, and I'll never ask it of you again. Even if you say no now...I won't ask you to do it again for me either, whatever you say, I'll accept. But...it's important for me, things I need to learn and discover about myself, which is the only reason I'm asking it of you, so please...consider it at least."

Once again he looked at me boring into me with his eyes as he spoke. "Look, I know she's coming home early today, I overheard her mentioning it to dad this morning out there in the kitchen when they still thought I was sleeping. I could tell by his tone of voice he was excited upon hearing that, as they sat there discussing it, and how things between all of you lately had improved, gotten better, more exciting. And how even their relationship had gotten better because of it. Like they were suddenly all young again, vivacious, constantly aroused, as they were. They even started fucking, right there in the kitchen, on the table, while mom told dad what she hoped she'd soon be doing to you. Admittedly Jen, Jennefer," he said amending the use of my name, more formally now. "It aroused me, excited me...so much so that I immediately ran down to my room and jerked off while thinking about it. Now I can't get the image of it out of my head. So that's why I really would like to see it for myself, watch the two of you together. Perhaps after that I'll be able to...but until then, I can't. I just can't!"

I still didn't know, still actually considering it, though his cock had now grown hard once again, very hard in fact as I sat there stroking it with my hand.

"What about your friends? Your plans for this afternoon?" I asked, trying to bide time with myself, still considering his request.

"Plans change," he said smiling at me, now grinning at me. "I'll still leave if you want me to, if you decide against it, so that you and mom can have fun, with no worries that I'll return anytime soon or interrupt what you're doing. But I'd prefer to come back, quietly, secretly...and watch you, the two of you. Please." He then added.

He then outlined for me what he'd do, where he'd be, where it was he wanted us to go so he could indeed watch us secretly, quietly together, fucking and pleasuring one another with our hands, our fingers, our mouths...our bodies.

"Ok, against my better judgment, I'll agree Jared. But only this once, and never again. And you must promise me...never to reveal that you did, not to anyone, not any of your friends, your girlfriend...no one. But especially your mother. I don't want to lose her as a friend. So if this comes out, and if she is angry with me because I allowed this, I will hold you accountable for it, and after that, you and I will never be friends again ourselves. Are you willing to risk all that? If any of this should ever come out?"

He thought about it briefly, and then said he was. Promising me he would never reveal it, not to anyone...unless I did.

I still wasn't too sure about it, but then agreed to go along with his plan, informing him when I did, that I was supposed to call his mother an hour from now, letting her know if she was to come home early or not.

He smiled at that, soon after taking me into his arms, kissing me deeply, passionately. I felt his hard firm erection poking me in the chest as he did so, and then I reached down, taking him in my hands first, and soon after my mouth.

I licked him and teased him sucking him softly, slowly for the longest time. At first thinking that if I perhaps drained him of his horniness, he might change his mind. But he didn't, if anything becoming more and more aroused, talking about it, talking about his feelings at watching the two of us together. And then I knew he would never let it go until he had, until he had actually seen us, and watched the two of us together.

He soon after exploded in my mouth, nearly drowning me when he did. Even then I expected him to be satisfied for a while, but he wasn't. He remained hard, almost impossibly so, so obviously excited and aroused again so soon after.

"Wait here, I want to get something...I want you to do something for me," he then added.

Jared quickly stood up rushing downstairs to his room, returning moments later holding the blue panties in his hand, his mother's panties, the panties I had worn for him the previous day. He handed them to me, they were clean, freshly washed. He had done them delicately by hand.

"What do you want me to do?" I now asked taking them from him as I did.

"Cum in them for me, get them all nice and juicy wet again. I want to be able to smell you while I jerk off, watching the two of you together when I do. I want...especially now, to be able to taste you again, while I'm standing there sucking the crotch, tasting your sweet pleasures after you've cum in them for me."

I couldn't believe how aroused I was becoming upon hearing him say that. Already I could feel the liquid of my desire beginning to build as I stood up, now slipping the panties on once again. I stood there as Jared sat down on the floor, watching me from below, his face only inches away from my sex as I slid my hand down beneath the waistband of the panties I was once again wearing, and began fingering myself.

He sat there fisting his cock, but not in a way so as to make himself climax, only arousing himself, excitedly, all the while watching me as I continued to toy with my clit, feeling the moisture from my pussy begin to soak through the material of his mother's panties, soon drenching them thoroughly, completely.

I came again, and then again, feeling the frothy liquid nectar of my spending soiling the crotch, leaking and dripping through it. Quickly afterwards, stripping them off, handing them back to him as he hurriedly ran back down the stairs to his room. As he did, I walked over reaching for the phone.

I had a call to make.

**

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,437 Followers
12