Guilty Pleasures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers

"God Jared...I don't know," I said looking down at my freshly smeared nipples, now wet and glistening with Jared's precum.

"Please?" he asked once again, as just then we both heard the door to the basement opening. Quick as a flash, Jared once again disappeared back into his hideaway as I turned listening to the sound of Susan's footsteps coming back down the stairs. I stood, waiting, smiling as she entered the room, now cupping my breasts. She grinned upon seeing me, holding the new toy she wanted to try in her hands.

"What?" She asked as I moved towards her.

"My tits need a kiss," I said simply, and then offered them to her.

Susan walked over, taking one in her hand, cupping it, and then leaned forward her lips quickly suckling the tip. "Hmmm," she moaned softly. "A bit salty," she chuckled looking up at my face before leaning over to now kiss and suck the other one. "Pussy juice perhaps?"

"You never know," I answered back grinning at her. "Now...what's this new toy you've brought for us?" I asked drawing her attention back to that and away from my boobs before Susan asked anything further of me about them. Like I said, I never had been a very good liar, and had she pressed me, I'd have folded.

Thankfully, she did just that. "Well...this one's actually just a fuck toy, not even a vibrator," she now said holding it up so I could see it. "But it feels damn good, especially when two people are actually using it," she told me.

"Oh? And when was the last time you did?" I now asked...wondering.

"Been a long time...too fucking long," she now added. "Long before you and I even became friends," she told me. "So ever since we got together, I've been wanting to...use it again, and see what it feels like again," she added playfully wiggling it back and forth in front of me as she did.

It appeared to be a rather simple looking dildo molded in an obvious familiar shape, but once again like the other toy we'd just used, having twin prick ends, though only appearing to be about eight to ten inches in length at most.

"Come fuck me," she said taking me by the hand, leading me over back to our bean-bag chairs there on the floor, which we now moved together forming a small bed to lie down on. "Put it inside yourself first," which I did as she watched me, getting just about half the length of it inside as she then lay down, scissoring me, and doing the same thing to herself. We now lay pressed together, pussy to pussy, the dildo having fully disappeared inside of us, legs entwined crossing over one another, holding hands.

"Hmm," I moaned audibly, looking up. Sure enough, Jared had once again peeked his head just around the corner watching us as we began rocking back and forth against one another, grinding our wet slick lips together, humping our cunts.

"Feels even better than that expensive toy we used doesn't it?"

"Fuck yes," I admitted knowing that Rob would love watching us do this, and then telling her so, telling her to bring it with her the next time they came over to be with us. I had said that...purposely, wanting Jared to hear it, to know I wasn't keeping secrets from him about us being with his parents, but at the same time, letting him know this wasn't meant to be an exclusive thing between he and I either. Whether or not we ever did have intercourse was becoming no longer my concern, we had done so much already, and I didn't want Jared suddenly looking at me in a different way than he already was after all this.

"Bill would love seeing that too," Susan added now thrusting a bit more forcefully as I now did the same back to her. In moments, we were in essence actually fucking one another simultaneously, and I could feel my third orgasm of the day already building.

It was a rare thing that Rob and I ever had simultaneous orgasms together, but as I began to climax, so did Susan. We thrust wildly against one another, our orgasm combined, the slippery wet sounds of our mutual spending intermixing together, her pussy juice flowing freely as was mine, the liquification of our orgasmic release easily heard as we humped, grinded and pressed our pussies together as we both came.

"Holy fucking shit that felt good!" Susan exclaimed a short time later, each of us once again out of breath. We lay for a moment more, basking in the afterglow of our delight when suddenly the phone began ringing upstairs. "Shit!" She exclaimed jumping up. "I'd better get that...just in case," she said winking at me, and then ran up the stairs.

I turned just in time to see Jared emerge from the shadows, he had his cell phone up to his mouth, though the words he spoke were silent as he mouthed them at me walking over.

"Make me cum!"

I took his hard stiff cock in my mouth, once again sucking it, pumping it as he actually spoke.

"Hi mom? Yeah...just thought I'd tell you I was on my way home, thought I'd call first and ask you if there was anything you needed me to stop and pick up first before I did."

This was nuts, and I knew it, but I also knew by the tightness of Jared's balls as I held them within my hand that he was only seconds away from spewing his load.

"Sure...I can get that, what else?" he now asked as I pumped his prick, felt it throb in my mouth, knew he was only moments now from spurting his hot sticky spunk down my throat.

"Yeah, in fact I will be...coming soon," he adlibbed looking down at me. "No...no, no need to worry about that, I have plenty of money on me, steaks sound good," he added, "Yeah, really good," he now groaned just as the first jettison of his sperm began filling my mouth.

He had no sooner finished emptying himself inside my mouth when he told Susan goodbye hanging up his cell phone. In a flash, he headed for the door, grabbing a small bag I just then noticed he had stashed there, taking it with him as he slipped outside quickly running up the back steps. I headed into the bathroom, sure enough the blue panties he'd used to pleasure himself with sat in the middle of the floor waiting for me, just where I'd asked him to leave them. I picked them up, twirling them around on my finger as I came back out. As I did, I heard the door to the basement open, Susan returning as she soon after appeared.

She looked at me curiously. I nodded my head, giggling, still twirling the panties around on my finger as I stood there.

"So he enjoyed it?" she asked.

"Oh yeah...very much so," I said trying to hold Jared's cum in my mouth without spilling it as I spoke.

She burst out laughing. "You mean...you actually sucked him off while he spoke to me on the phone?"

"Ah huh," I said trying not to gargle his cum too much.

"Come here," she said. "Kiss me."

**

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers
12