Guilty x Creatures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kianna stiffed and widened her eyes as she tucked her arms in closer around her torso. She clearly had no idea what was happening. It was both amusing and yet very surprising that she would somehow fail to recognize such a basic act of sorcery.

Catching motion out of the corner of his eye. Anton glanced down to the other end of the bar and found that the old man was also staring at the standing dark elf. The look on his face made it obvious that he too was as equally confused by her apparent lack of resistance.

Emboldened by having an audience, Anton smiled and laced his aura with a bit more power in an effort to further influence the unsuspecting dark elf.

Both of the sisters were still glaring at each other as Fiona indicated with slight head nods that Kianna should return to her seat, and the standing dark elf was shaking her head ever so slightly as she set her jaw in defiance.

As the new wave of power flowed through the aura surrounding her, Kianna gasped softly as her breath caught in her throat. Fiona's glare shifted to a look of concern as she watched her sisters eyes become laced with unease and her ears point themselves straight upwards.

"Kianna" said Anton as he watched her through the mirror.

The startled dark elf turned and looked at him immediately but said nothing as she stared at the back of his head.

"I understand that you're feeling a little uneasy but I really don't think it's anything you need to worry about" said Anton in a calm but stern tone "So would you come and sit back down with us, please?"

The dark elf's brow creased as she pointed her ears straight back in obvious annoyance. She opened her mouth to speak but stopped short as Anton doubled the amount of power surrounding her.

"I really think it would be a shame if you decided to leave right now" continued Anton as a thin smile spread across his face "It's not everyday that I get a chance to talk to such a lovely, lady Dark Elf after all, and I'd like to get to know you a little better, if you don't mind..."

Standing motionless, Kianna stared at him for a moment longer before slowly closing her mouth.

"...You do?" she questioned quietly as she narrowed her eyes at him "You want to, know me?"

"...Yes?" answered Anton with a broader smile "If that's alright with you?"

Moving only her eyes, Kianna looked from Anton to the empty bar stool and back before blinking in uncertainty and lowering her ears. Clearly unsure of her own actions, she slowly moved towards the bar stool and silently took her seat.

"Well hey there" said Anton cheerfully as he released his aura "Welcome back"

Kianna didn't respond as she stared back at him. Her bright, ruby colored eyes had taken on a new level of intensity as she seemed to be giving him a deeper assessment.

Anton couldn't help but to find the dark elf endearingly cute in her seemingly confused state, and despite his better judgment, he began to let himself relax his guard a bit as he gave her another broad smile.

Apparently sensing Anton's lack of fear on some subliminal level, Kianna's ears pointed themselves straight upwards as she eased herself back and blinked up at him. Her large eyes widened even further as a light bashful looking blush suddenly spread across her cheeks. Turning away to collect herself, she shook her head before going still and staring off at nothing.

Anton watched her for a moment before glancing to the side and finding the old man staring at the dark elf as well. Locking eyes for a second the older barkeep quickly looked away and shook his head at the odd sight.

"Hey! Kianna!" called Fiona as she leaned forward to look around Anton at her sister "...Are you okay over there!?"

"Huh!?" cried Kianna as she blinked and looked back at her sister "I'm sorry... What, what were we talking about?"

Kianna's ears had settled back to their relaxed state and she no longer had a look of unease on her face.

"You... kinda spaced out there for a second?" said Fiona as she narrowed her eyes at her sister "You good now?"

"Oh, right! Sorry!" exclaimed Kianna as her ears twitched up and down "Yeah, I'm fine! I'm, not sure what that was..."

"Maybe you just need a drink?" suggested Anton as he grinned down at her.

Kianna looked up at him for a moment before tilting her head to the side and looking from him to her sister and back.

"Do you like strawberries?" he asked as his grin grew into a smile.

"Um, yeah..." she said as her ears twitched a bit more "They're good"

Anton turned to Fiona with the same question in his eyes.

"Sure" said Fiona with a shrug.

"Sir!" called Anton as he raised two fingers "Two strawberry daiquiris and a rum and cola please!"

The barkeep nodded and immediately began to mix the drinks.

"Well thank you Mr. Handsome!" exclaimed Fiona.

"Of course" said Anton as he looked back and forth between them "So, what brings you two through here tonight?"

"Oh, we were just lonely and thought that maybe we could find some company..." said Fiona as she leaned away and smiled "Isn't that right!? Kianna!?"

"Huh? Oh, uh, yeah!" stammered Kianna as she quickly moved closer to Anton and lightly pressed herself against him "We were really lonely!"

"Is that right..." mused Anton as he looked down at Kianna "You poor little things..."

Moving swiftly, the barkeep set the three drinks down in front of them and inclined his head as Anton handed him two twenty dollar bills. Without a word he made his way back to the other end of the bar.

Anton gave his drink a light swirl before taking a small sip and setting it back on the bar in front of himself. Both of the dark elves had taken quick sips of their own drinks as well.

"Mm!" hummed Kianna as she licked her upper lip and gave her drink a quick swirl with the little straw that came with it.

"Taste good?" asked Anton as he turned to her.

"It does!" declared the dark elf "I like this! Thank you!"

Anton grinned as he watched her take another long sip.

A slight movement in the mirror above the bar suddenly caught his eye. Turning just enough to see clearly he frowned as he watched Fiona reach over to his drink. She had a small white bottle in her hand and as he watched she squirted a short stream of clear liquid into his drink before quickly pulling her arm back to herself.

Anton slowly turned his head and again locked eyes with the barkeeper. The old man was on his way towards them but he stopped in his tracks as Anton smiled and shook his head. Cocking an eyebrow the old man watched as Anton lifted his glass and gave his drink another light swirl.

"Well now, this is interesting..." mused Anton to himself as he watched the remnants of the drug dissolve into the rest of his drink "Silly little poachers..."

Looking from one dark elf and then back to the other, he found them both staring at him intently. Smiling again he raised his glass in salute to the barkeep before taking a long gulp. Shaking his head the old man smirked and walked away.

"Oh... This is a cheap one!" declared Anton as he grimaced in disgust at the tinfoil-like taste "You'll want to move things along pretty quick! I don't think this one is going to last very long at all!"

Both of the dark elves were dumbfounded as they watched him take another swallow of his tainted drink.

"You know... the thing I love most about scenarios like this..." muttered Anton as he gave his glass a light shake to swirl his drink "Is that I have no reason to feel bad about whatever happens..."

The sisters looked at each other before focusing back on Anton as he took another drink.

"Hm... Mm, mm, mm" mumbled Anton as he ran his tongue across his teeth in an effort to dilute the taste in his mouth "I'm going to really enjoy myself with this..."

"Hm, oh yeah!" hummed Fiona as a wicked looking smile spread across her face "We're going to have a great time together!"

Anton gave her a tired look and shook his head before taking another drink.

"That's always been the problem with you Dark Elves..." he said as he ran his tongue through his mouth again "You can never bring yourselves to listen to anything you're told..."

Tilting his head back he gulped down the last of his drink before setting the glass down on the bar in front of himself.

Fiona leaned away from him as he turned and gave her a cold smile.

"I said that "I" was going to really enjoy this..." declared Anton as his vision began to go black along the edges "I never said that you would..."

12