Hairy Hikers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda and Cora sat. The hippie went into his cabin and returned with a tray and four mason jars filled with water. He offered everyone a drink, they accepted and gulped it down.

"This water is from a natural spring," the host said.

Brenda said, "It's delicious."

"It is," their host said. "A hiker whose day job is being a chemist tested it and said the water contains potassium, calcium, iron, and zinc. These elements were once abundant in our soil and, therefore, in our food. Now the soil is depleted, and our bodies suffer."

He walked away and returned with a bucket of water, soap, and a cloth. He sat the bucket beside Brenda and said, "Please wash your hand and wrist, and I'll exam it."

She removed the wrap, submerged her hand, and attempted to wash it.

"Ouch. Owe," she cried out in pain.

"Let me do it, Mother," Cora said. She gently washed the hand and wrist.

The Hippie Healer returned with another tray. Upon it were bowls, more water, and some powders. He set it down on an old stump, knelt in front of Brenda, and asked, "May I have a look?"

She extended her arm. He avoided her injury and grasped her forearm. With gentle fingers, he examined her wrist and hand. Some prods caused Brenda to stiffen or groan.

"In my humble opinion, it is sprained," the hippie said. "There are a couple of things that will speed the healing. None of these will cause any injury if a bone is broken. We can try them and see if you get better. You can always go to a doctor or hospital when you get to town."

"I'd appreciate anything you can do," Brenda said.

"The standard treatment for sprains is rest, ice, compression, and elevation," HH said. "You are welcome to stay for as long as you like to rest. Elevation is easy. Keep your wrist above your heart. The wrap you had on your wrist is adequate for compression. Sorry, I can't supply any ice." He smiled.

"I can offer two home cures my grandmother sore by, a mustard plaster and cayenne pepper.

"I've heard of a mustard plaster," Brenda said. She laughed and said, "I've never heard of a home-cure using pepper."

"Live and learn, Bright Eyes," he said kindly.

"Is there anything we can do, Healer?" Dave asked.

"Yes. I think your mother would find a bath comforting. I have a galvanized tub on the patio. There's a bucket beside it. This path over there will take you to the spring." HH pointed to his right. "Fill the tub a third full, and put water in the cauldron over the fire pit. That'll supply the hot water."

He looked at Cora and said, "Maybe you could gather some branches and start a fire to heat the bathwater?"

The children nodded and did their assigned tasks. HH made a paste out of water, flour, and dried mustard. He spread the mixture on Brenda's wrist and said, "Mustard is a powerful herb that can boost your body's blood flow when used as a topical agent. More blood means that your body can work more efficiently to heal your injury. We'll do this for twenty minutes twice a day."

"Okay. So how does pepper help me heal?" Brenda asked.

He laughed and said, "Pepper you find on kitchen tables has no special healing properties that I know of. Cayenne pepper does. It has capsaicin, which is a natural pain reliever and enhances your rate of healing."

"Are you going to sprinkle some on my arm?" she asked.

"No. Unlike the mustard plaster, this won't be a topical treatment. I'll make you dinner using cayenne pepper as one of the spices. I make a wicked vegetarian chili. I'll reduce the garlic and chili powder and up the amount of cayenne pepper. I hope you like spicy food."

"I do," Brenda said with a smile.

"Rest, hold your arm up, and I'll call you when your bath is ready. Dinner is at seven."

By the time the mustard plaster was due to come off, Brenda's bath was ready. While the Hippy Healer prepared dinner, Brenda stripped in front of her children and got into the tub.

"Oh, this is wonderful," Brenda said as she sat in the tub. It was plenty wide and long enough for her to sit and stretch out her legs. She bent her knees, slid her butt along the bottom, and was able to wet her head and upper torso.

She sat up, leaned her back on the tub, and luxuriated on the water. Her children stood and watched. No one was uncomfortable with her nudity.

Cora produced a sliver of soap and asked, "Do you want to wash?"

"I'd love to be clean, but with one hand, I can't do a good job."

"I can wash you," Cora said.

"Thanks."

Cora washed her mother. Dave had nowhere else to be, so he watched and chatted with his mother and sister. Cora was thorough. She did her mother's face, neck, arms, shoulders, and back. She washed her breasts, vagina, and anus and finished by doing her legs and feet.

HH came to the room that opened onto the patio and asked through the open door, "Brenda, does the warm bath feel good?"

"Yes," she answered, and she covered her boobs and pussy with her hands.

The healer did not come onto the patio. He stayed a foot inside the door, so he had no view of Brenda's naked body.

"Good," he said. "I found a bottle of shampoo, and here are three towels. I'll place them on a chair. Dave and Cora, you have time for a quick soak and scrub before dinner. It'll be ready in an hour." He placed the items on a chair and left.

"Dave," Brenda said. "Please get the shampoo. Cora, would you mind?"

"Of course not."

Dave fetched the items and handed his sister the shampoo. Brenda dunked her head, and Cora washed her mother's dark blonde hair.

Cora said, "Dave, could you heat more water?"

"Okay," he said. He refilled the cauldron and built up the fire beneath it. When the water was very warm, he brought some to the tub. He watched his mother get out of the tub, wrap her body in a towel, and sit in a wicker chair. Then, he poured the hot water into the tub.

His sister stripped. Dave smiled when he saw her pink nipples and firm breasts. She stepped into the tub.

"Cora, is it warm enough?" he asked.

"Perfect," Cora said as she churned the water in the tub with her hands, blending the new water in with the old. She washed her body, lifting her shapely hairy legs out of the water as she scrubbed them.

She laughed and said, "I'm turning into a beast. I have hair on my legs and in my armpits. It's never been this long." She pulled on the hair on her legs.

"You and me both," Brenda said and laughed.

Cora sat, put her hands behind her head, and showed them her hairy pits. Dave laughed and looked at the pits and her beautiful breasts, which were out of the water.

Brenda responded by copying her daughter's pose and showed her children the hair in her armpits. The towel slid down her body, baring her breasts which jiggled. Everyone laughed.

After a quick shampoo and rinse, Cora exited the tub. Her brother held a towel out for her. She stepped into it and dried herself.

Dave removed his clothes in front of his kin, hopped into the tub, and said, "This is a luxury I didn't expect to find on the trail." He washed his body and shampooed his hair. Cora handed him a towel when he finished.

They dressed; Brenda needed help. They were ready when their host called them to the table.

"What a spread," Brenda said. "I love the bouquet of wildflowers on the table."

"Thank you," HH said. "You're in luck. I baked the bread yesterday. The chili has no meat. I use three kinds of beans to provide protein. It's spicy. I added extra cayenne pepper because it will help your mother's wrist heal."

"Dinner smells good," Dave said.

HH nodded, accepting the compliment. He reached out his hands to Dave and Brenda, who sat beside him, and said, "Will you join me in a blessing?"

Everyone held hands and bowed their heads. HH said, "Earth, we are thankful for this food. God, we are thankful for the friends beside us. We are hopeful that others are not going hungry tonight and that all find love, peace, and understanding. Amen."

"Amen," his guests said.

They ate; everyone complimented HH on the meal. Brenda said, "I liked your blessing. So you believe in God?"

"I believe in a higher power. The earth and all things on it, to me, are too wonderful, too complicated, and too interconnected to have evolved by themselves. For want of a better term, I use 'God'. I do not participate in any organized religion. I live according to the golden rule, and I respect and try to appreciate the earth, all people, and everything around us."

"I like your philosophy," she said and smiled.

"Healer, how can we repay you for your help and hospitality?" Dave asked.

"Your company is sufficient."

"I want to do more."

"I am running low on supplies. I was planning to go to town tomorrow. If you go for me, I could stay and tend to your mother."

"I'll leave in the morning. Provide me with a list of what you need, and please allow me to pay for it."

"As you wish."

When they finished the meal, Cora insisted on clearing the table and doing the dishes. Dave helped.

Afterward, they sat with their mother on the patio and talked.

HH joined them, smiled, and said, "I like to greet and say goodbye to the sun. It will be setting soon. Would you like to join me in my ritual?"

"Sure," they said.

He led them to a spot that had an unobstructed view of the sunset. He said, "This is how I like to experience the beauty and serenity of a sunset."

He undressed and sat in the grass, facing the sunset. He crossed his legs and put his hands on knees with thumbs and index fingers forming a circle: the classic lotus position.

Brenda said to herself, "He is a fit man, long and lean. I don't care for the man bun."

"He's got a nice uncut penis. If it's that long and thick when it's soft..." Cora thought. She smiled and stifled a giggle.

The women undressed and sat in the yoga position. Dave hesitated and then took his clothes off. He had trouble sitting cross-legged.

HH looked to his left and right and smiled at his naked guests. He said, "I try to do this every day. There is something magical about sunsets. They have an air of tranquility and calmness that soothes my soul. The rising sun signals we have a new opportunity; the sun going down provides a much-needed closure to the day and lends itself to an evening of welcomed unwinding."

They stayed and watched the sun go down. Brenda noticed Cora's eyes darting from the sunset to HH's penis. When it was finished, she said, "Thank you, Healer, for sharing that with us. Dave, could you help me back to the cabin? I'd like to get into my sleeping clothes."

"Sure." He assisted her as she stood, and they went inside without getting dressed.

Cora made her move. She got closer to HH and did the little tricks women do to signal they're interested in a guy. She leaned in and looked deep into his eyes. Then she leaned away and spoke softly so he had to lean into her to hear her words. She fluttered her eyelashes, licked her lips, and played with her hair. All the while, she made sure he had an unobstructed view of her breasts.

She laughed, giggled, and smiled as she talked. She touched his arm, managed to brush his bicep with a boob, and raked her fingernails on his upper thigh next to the sleeping beast: his penis. It stirred.

HH was aware of her game and willing to play. They flirted and soon kissed. That led to caressing and groping. When the getting-to-know-you phase was over, Cora went hardcore. She planted her ass on his face, and while he licked her slit, she devoured his dick. Another quick move had her riding his cock.

The sex was hurried and rough. She climaxed first, and they gasped, moaned, and clutched each other.

She rested, sighed, and said, "Thanks. I needed that."

"Thank you. I enjoyed it too," he said with a smile.

She got on her knees next to him, sat on her heels, and made herself small. She looked up at him with wide, desperate eyes, and said, in her best cockney accent, "Please, sir, I want some more."

He burst out laughing and said, "I've never had anyone drop the Oliver Twist line on me requesting more sex."

He grabbed her gently, kissed her passionately, and sensually made love to her.

^^^

Dave had dressed his mother, and she went to bed. He went to find the others. He heard the Healer guffaw and saw his sister wrestle and kiss the hippie. "Ah. I remember that. They are having sex," he said in his brain. "They don't need me intruding."

He stopped his advance, but he didn't turn around. He stayed and watched and listened. As they got excited; he got excited. His sister sucked HH's cock; Dave stroked his.

He watched them sixty-nine and saw his sister ride him. Dave spat on his hand and stroked harder. When he heard his sister moan and climax, he came. He grunted and tried to be quiet as his seed spilled on the ground.

Dave turned and made his way to the cabin. Cora and the Healer hugged and enjoyed their bliss.

^^^

The following morning, the Hippie Healer greeted the sun naked and in his pose of contemplation. The others slept.

After breakfast, Dave took HH's list and headed to town. He kissed his mother and sister goodbye and said, "I'll see you tomorrow evening."

The Healer made and applied a mustard plaster to Brenda's wrist and instructed her to rest. He left her and went to his garden.

Cora joined him, working in his garden. As the day grew warm, they stripped down to their underwear. He wore briefs; she had boyshorts.

After completing their task, they kissed, hugged, and rolled in the grass. He sucked on her tanned pert tits eliciting moans of approval.

"Ah. Oh. Mmmm. I like that."

He ate her furry pussy. She was particularly vocal when he tongued her clit and jammed two fingers into her box.

"Oh! Oh, yeah! Ohh. I love THAT!" she screamed the last word as her body convulsed, and she had an orgasm.

After a brief rest, she returned the favor by sucking his dick and fucking him like a madwoman when he took her from behind, doggie-style. Her hand was on her clitoris and contributed to her second orgasm.

They returned to the cabin with big smiles on their faces.

"How are you, Mom?" Cora asked. She and HH were naked.

Brenda was indifferent to their bare flesh. She answered, "Better. My legs appreciate the break from hiking, and my tummy has enjoyed the good meals. My wrist hurts and doesn't move like it used to, but I think it's better."

"Good," her daughter said.

"May I have a look?" the Healer asked. His dick was soft and freshly washed by Cora's tongue. It bounced as he walked.

"Yes. Please do."

He removed the mustard plaster and examined her hand and wrist. "This looks awful," he said with a laugh," but that's expected. The bruising and discoloration get worse as blood pools around the injury. We need to encourage the blood flow."

"Are you going to feed me more cayenne pepper?" Brenda asked and chuckled.

"At dinner, yes," he answered. "I have another remedy for now. How about a massage? It will stimulate blood flow and physically facilitates circulation because the pressure created by my hands moves blood through your blood vessels."

"Who says no to a massage?"

"Excellent. Please disrobe; I'll get my table and oil."

"I'm jealous," Cora said. "A massage!"

Brenda stood and bared her breasts to her daughter, smiled playfully, and said, "I'm jealous of your glow. Did you have sex?"

"Yes! Last night and a little while ago. Mom, it was great, and it had been so long! More than two months."

Brenda laughed and said, "I haven't had sex in over a year." She removed the rest of her clothes and stood naked before her daughter.

"Do him! You must be gagging for it. I was," Cora said. "When I haven't had sex for ages, having a firm dick in me is like scratching an intense itch. Nothing else will do!"

Cora looked at her mother, expecting a nod or other sign, confirming that what she said was the Gospel truth. Brenda hesitated and then nodded.

Cora smiled and said, "A little flirting was all it took. You remember how to do that, don't you?" her daughter teased.

"You won't be angry or jealous?"

"No! The Healer has a good dick and the scenery here is pretty, but no way would I live here and renounce all material goods and all modern conveniences!"

"Well...." Brenda bit her lower lip.

"This is your best chance. Dave's away. I'm just saying, I'm glad I knocked four out."

"You've had FOUR orgasms?"

"Yeah. Two last night and two this morning. I'll make myself scarce. Tell the Uncut Lover that I went for a walk." She hugged her mother, whispered, "Good luck," and left.

HH returned, carrying a portable massage table, a kit containing massage supplies, and a towel. When he got near the outside door, he said, "I brought you a towel..." His voice trailed off as he stepped through the doorway and saw that she was naked.

"I guess you're not shy," he joked. "Where's Cora?"

"She went for a walk."

"It's a good day for that," he said as he set up the massage table. She climbed on it and laid on her stomach.

"I want this to be relaxing and comfortable for you. Are there any parts of your body I shouldn't touch? Do you want me to cover you with a small towel? Do I need to get dressed?"

"No. No and no," she said. "You look very comfortable. I'm comfortable. You can proceed."

He lit a fragrant candle and got out his massage oil. He wet his hands and went to work, gliding, kneading, applying pressure and friction, and doing deep tissue massage.

She lay there with her eyes closed; At times, she moaned and sighed.

He stood over her and worked on her neck and shoulders

"Mmmm. You know what you're doing."

"Thanks. I went to school and did this for years before moving here."

Brenda turned her head and opened her eyes. His penis was right there. She giggled and said, "I forgot you were naked."

"Is it a problem?"

"No. It's been a while since I've had such a close-up view of a penis. You have a nice one. Uncircumcised, I see."

"Yes. Did you know only one in three men worldwide is circumcised?"

"I did not. Yours is the first uncut cock I've seen."

"My mother thought it was a medically unnecessary procedure and a form of genital mutilation. It's never been an issue for me or my partners."

HH moved and finished his work on her back and said, "Please roll over."

She did. Her breasts puddled' She looked at her body, frowned, and said, "Sorry for the disappointing view."

"What do you mean? You're a very attractive woman."

"My kids and I have been hiking for six weeks. As you can see, I haven't shaved during that time. I'm hairy." She lifted her arms and exposed her hairy armpits.

"Stop it," he said sharply. "You've nothing to be ashamed of. Humans have hair. It's one of five characteristics all mammals have in common." He took a deep breath and said in a softer voice, " I'm sorry I barked at you. How many men have apologized for being hairy? None.

"My mother was a feminist. I was taught that women do not have to apologize for their bodies. For breastfeeding. For what they eat, what they wear, or how they look. She was all about empowerment. I heard her tell other women, 'When have you ever hear a man apologize for being assertive, about how he looked, or anything? Buck up, Sister, and stand up for yourself.'"

"She was right," Brenda said.

HH gave her an excellent massage and touched her everywhere, including her breasts. As he touched and rubbed her breasts, he said, "In the West, breast massaging is just beginning to be done. Studies show that it improves circulation and aids in detoxing the body.

"The breasts are part of the lymphatic system which moves toxins from the body. Some people theorize that bras block the natural lymph drainage system and that breast massages open up the pathways."

"Mmmm. I'm not sure about removing toxins, but it feels good," Brenda said. Her nipples were erect.