Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A thought crosses my mind, it's something I recall reading. I ponder whether to verbalise it, not wanting to exacerbate the obvious distress my actions on the phone may have caused Jason today. I take a chance, "I recall reading somewhere that some men find that to be a turn on, to hear, or even more so if they could see, their wife being fucked by another man."

"Really, honey, you've read about that."

"Yes, I can't think where. Obviously one of those women's magazines that I buy."

Jason pauses and we stare at each other in silence for at least a minute or so. He looks to be debating within himself whether to say something. Then, to my surprise, he opens up to me.

"You know, honey, I sat at my desk for about five to ten minutes after our phone call today, thinking of you, even picturing you laying in our bed, holding your phone to your ear while a faceless man... He was only faceless because I don't know what he looks like. But I had this vivid image of a man on top of you, fucking away while you lay on your back chatting to me on the phone."

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking straight, I shouldn't have done that to you, it was cruel."

"No, don't worry. I'm over it now. I wasn't going to tell you, but I will because we tell each other everything."

"Well I do, Jason, but don't forget I wouldn't have known about your tryst with Melissa if she hadn't confessed to me at Jennifer's house."

"Ok, ok, I've learned a lesson there. I usually tell you everything and I promise I will in future."

"I did interrupt you, darling, what were you about to say?"

"Oh, yes! I sat there in my office, picturing you here at home in our bed, and being fucked by this man. It was a vivid image in my head, and I could feel I had a strong hard-on. So, honey, I went to the bathroom and beat off."

"Oh my god, so you are just like the men I read about it in the magazine."

"I never expected I would be, honey, but I think what got to me was the sound of your grunts as this man was obviously thrusting himself quite forcefully up inside you. That really did it for me."

"So, would you want to go through that experience again?"

"I don't think so, honey, I found it painful one moment and very arousing the next. But I think the biggest turn-on for me will be us getting back to making love every night and putting all of this behind us."

"Agreed! So, do you want me to turn off the dinner and we go to bed now, or can you wait until we've eaten?"

"I think we might eat first, that will give us both time for the anticipation to build. Then, tonight, my love, I'm going to fuck your brains out."

"Ooh! I'm going to need my brains. I thought we'd just make love, darling."

"That too, honey."

THE END