Halloween Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum" he moans out.

I don't even have to tell him to pull out, as he quickly slides out right after saying that. He flips me over, and I open my mouth instinctively. He then slides his cock into my mouth, and I can taste my pussy on his dick. I enthusiastically suck him off, as if his cum will keep me alive or something.

I keep sucking and running my tongue along his shaft, as if my mouth was begging him to cum. Finally, he shoots his hot load into my mouth. His hot, warm cum fills my mouth up, and it's a lot more than what my husband ever produces. Once he finishes cumming, he slides his cock out of my mouth, all while I keep sucking to make sure I get it all.

Once he's out, we here the doorbell ring. The person tries the doorknob, and starts to knock.

"Jennifer, you there?" a voice asks.

It's my husband.

I look at James, my mouth still full of his cum, and I swallow.

"Get dressed and go out the back door." I tell him calmly.

"Shit!" James quietly says.

He throws on his clothes and gets dressed. Once he has everything, he leans over and kisses me one last time before he runs for the door. When the door closes, I stand up and slide on my panties.

I walk over to the door and open it up, to see only my husband.

"Sorry about that, I got tired so I decided to lay down and watch some movies." I say. "Where are the kids?" I ask him.

"I dropped them off at their friends house for a sleepover." he says, stepping inside.

He looks me up and down and looks disappointed.

"You look ridiculous." he harshly tells me.

I'm a little offended, but then I remember what I just did.

"Well, I know someone who can disagree." I shoot back at him, smiling.

He rolls his eyes and begins to walk over to our bedroom.

"Yeah, right." he says.

I sigh and go back to the living room. I sit down on the couch and keep watching the movie until I see my phone light up. I pick it up, and see that James sent me a text.

"Had a lot of fun tonight ;). I hope we can meet up again soon!" it reads.

I smile at this, and begin to type a response.

"Oh, we will." my response reads.

12