Hang on, Darling Ch. 01

Story Info
A married couple engages in bondage play.
2.1k words
3.67
6.6k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters who appear in this story are fictional and of legal age. If you're not comfortable with the depiction of rough and non-consensual sex, there might be more suitable reads than this one for you on this website. This is the first part of a threepart story.

Feedback is welcome. English isn't my mother tongue. If you spot any mistakes that escaped the spell check, please let me know. I promise to check every suggestion and upload a corrected version. This is fiction! Some of the events depicted are hazardous and may cause permanent harm or death. Behave responsibly and with respect in real life!

*******

Flutteringly,

Floating in the breeze,

A single butterfly.

(Masaoka Shiki)

*******

Al

Vivian was beautiful. She wore her hair down, a blue dress and flat sandals with leather straps that entwined elaborately her graceful feet and ankles. With her eyes closed she sat beside me in the car and tried to relax from a hard week in the office. I could hardly take my eyes off her when I headed out of the city in the evening rush hour.

We'd met at law school and had been married for eight years. A couple of months ago we decided to spice our sex life up with the aid of a kinbaku master. Kinbaku is the Japanese art of erotic rope bondage better known as shibari in the west.

The master visited us at our apartment. He introduced us to the history of kinbaku, from Seiu Itoh's art to today's safe and sane variety of loveplay. He taught us techniques and safety issues and showed us ropes of different material and diameter.

Vivian was hesitant when he finally suggested an exercise but complied eventually. With the teacher's instruction I was able to tie her up nothing short of masterly. It was an arousing experience for the both of us and we had wild sex that night.

I bought ropes, practiced knots and looked up pictures and manuals on the web. A few days later we started the first session on our own. Everything didn't work out the way it was supposed to be, but it was fun.

Nevertheless, some forty minutes later my gorgeous wife lay in tight bondage on the dinner table. I looked down at my work and was aglow with happiness. She'd never been as beautiful as in this helpless position and I'd never been so in love with her. The athletic woman squirmed and writhed but couldn't escape her binds.

Regretfully I untied the knots when she demanded to finish the game. She rubbed her wrists and ankles and stretched her limbs. As soon as the bare naked woman climbed down from the table, I turned her round, bent her over and took her from behind. That night we were very close, kissed and cuddled, and made love for hours.

In the next few weeks I tied her to the sofa, a kitchen chair, and repeatedly to our bed. With growing experience I paid more attention to keeping her private parts accessible. Due to her daily yoga exercises she was incredibly flexible. That allowed us to try all kinds of exciting positions. I licked and fondled her pussy while she was bound and made passionately love to her. Once I took a dildo and tried some gentle spanking until she came screaming.

Gradually I coerced her into more inconvenient positions and stricter bondage. I didn't mean to inflict pain but to increase our lust during the sessions and afterwards. I was always overwhelmed with love when I looked at my captive, a self-assured, smart, strong-minded, and successful woman in everyday life but ever so fragile, helpless, and dependent in our love play.

Our apartment was spacious but lacked an opportunity for suspension bondage. We wouldn't want to explain the presence of a strong ceiling hook to our friends. That's why we'd started to make trips to the woods. The first time we hadn't dared playing our sex game under the open sky and just sat by the lake dangling our feet in the water. However, the second time was more promising. Today it was our third time.

I left the highway and turned into a smaller road. I'd already muted my cell phone and put it into the center console. No emails tonight, just Viv and me.

She'd been exhausted when she got home from the office. There was a major case that worried her. She'd set her laptop case down and kicked her pumps aside. Through the bedroom door I saw her stripping off her office suit and pantyhose. Undoing her bun she passed me just in her lingerie on the way to the bathroom.

I decided to brew a cup of tea for her and tidied up her clothes. While I heard the shower running I browsed the hangers for her blue summer dress and put it on the bedspread. I picked tiny red panties from the drawer which I laid on it, and placed a pair of her sandals beside her clothes.

She looked surprised when she returned naked but for a towel wrapped around her head. I handed the tea cup to her and had her sit down on the edge of the bed. Gently I put my arm around my beautiful wife. I smelled her scent and kissed her. I was looking forward to having her at my disposal later that night.

When she'd finished the tea she put the clothes on that I'd laid out ready. A couple of minutes later we were on the road.

I slowed down and steered the car to a deserted parking lot a little off the road. She looked weary. I got my bag from the trunk and opened the passenger door.

"Thank you," she murmured and swung her long legs out of the car. I took her in my arm and held her tight.

"Let's have a little walk before we get down to business," I suggested, "we've got plenty of time, darling."

Arm in arm we followed a little trail into the wood. After a while she seemed to cheer up a bit and the features of her face relaxed. I led her off the path into the bushes. She followed me giggling. Soon we found a small clearing above a little slope. She looked around and nodded yes.

I dropped my bag and took her in my arms. A strong bond of trust was essential to kinbaku. I caressed her slender body until I got her in the mood for intimacy. Slowly I pulled her dress up. She raised her arms without hesitation and let me slip it over her head.

I dropped it on a rock. Her nipples stood out firmly and erectly. She looked up at me in anticipation when I tickled them gently. When I pulled her close and groped her buttocks she moaned in pleasure.

I knelt down, kissed her tummy and her groin area and removed her panties. Tenderly she put her hand on my shoulder when she lifted her feet one by one to let me strip them off.

I put the panties to her dress and fished a rope out of my pocket. I had her hold her arms out with her wrists crossed and tied them together in front of her. She complied quietly. Using the rope like a leash I led her to the spot where I'd placed my bag under a mighty branch that would carry her weight easily. I threw the loose end over the branch and pulled it down on the other side, lifting her arms up in the air.

Nervously she shifted from one foot to the other. I tied the rope to a root, walked around her and kissed and stroked her soothingly. I planned to suspend her from three ropes that ran from her chest, her waist, and her hips up to different forks of the branch while her wrists and ankles would be bound together beneath her.

I tied a sophisticated pattern of multiple loops and knots around her body that would carry her without suffocating or bruising her. I was fairly practiced by then and it took much less time than in the beginning.

Finally I released her arms and had her bend over to tie her wrists to her ankles. Bit by bit I pulled her up. At first she was still able to stand on tiptoe but soon her feet were lifted off the ground. Finally she swung gently on the ropes in the warm summer afternoon.

I adjusted her at a convenient level and looked proudly at my work. My wife was suspended in mid-air. She struggled and wreathed a bit but everything seemed to be safe. I bunched her hair together into a ponytail which I tied to a rope that was supposed to support her head.

Slowly I walked around her and inspected her from all sides. She was gorgeous. Viv was nude but for her sandals which, however, displayed more of her delicate feet than they covered. Her backside was glorious. I pushed her butt cheeks apart and moved my fingertip in circles around her anus.

"Don't you dare it, Al!" she complained. I smiled mischievously. We weren't yet as advanced as to use a gag. She'd got a safeword that she wanted to be able to make use of at any time.

Slowly I let my finger wander from her butt crack down to her pussy which was safe territory. She responded with moans of pleasure. I continued my walk around her, kissed her and tickled her nipples. Her tits were dangling nicely from between the ropes.

I grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and made her look me in the eye. Shoving my other hand between her legs I started tickling her pussy.

I could feel her orgasm slowly build up. Thrills of ecstasy ran through her body until she started jerking fitfully in her bonds. Her eyes narrowed and lost their focus, her mouth opened slightly. I let go of her neck, opened my fly and approached her from behind. I grabbed her waist and started making love to her. I'd restrained myself for so long that it was difficult to delay my orgasm any longer while her jerking increased and seized her whole body.

"Oh my god," she cried, and a word that hardly ever passed the well-educated woman's lips, "fuck! Fuck! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

I enjoyed the moment. Right now I was the happiest man on earth.

*******

Vivian was beautiful. Stray strands of hair hung in front of her face and her eyes were shining with bliss. I wanted to take a photo of her, like this, right now, and reached for my phone - damn, I'd left it in the car.

"I'm gonna get my phone from the car," I said, "I just want to take a photo."

"No photo," she begged, "no photo, Al!"

"Hang on, darling."

"Al, please come back!" Her voice sounded anxious.

I hurried back to the parking lot. When I was about to open the car door, a voice behind me bellowed: "Don't move!"

I obeyed with a start.

"Put your hands on the roof!" A police officer approached me with his gun aiming at me. Now I noticed the police car at the other end of the parking lot. The officer searched me for weapons.

"What is it, sir?" I tried to sound as even-temperedly as I could manage.

"We're led to believe that a fugitive offender is around in this area," the officer said, "your ID card, sir."

I'd thought of everything I needed to tie my wife up but forgot my ID.

"We'll clarify this at the police station."

"Listen, sir, that's not possible, I mean, I'm sorry, I have to..."

The more I tried to argue the less he seemed to care. I could hardly tell him that my wife was dangling from a tree in her birthday suit right now. When I tried to wrench myself free from his grip I was handcuffed and spent the night in police custody. In the morning I discussed the issue all over with another officer. It took them hours to establish my identity.

Our apartment looked like we'd left it the day before. Vivian's keys and her cell phone lay on the table. I took her car and rushed back to the wood at full speed. Desperately I ran to the clearing.

My wife had gone. There was no trace of her. She'd disappeared along with the ropes and the bag. I gazed at the rock where I'd kept her clothes last night.

Suddenly I was unsure if I was searching in the right place, every spot seemed to look the same. I returned to the parking lot and walked the way again. Calling her name I went around the clearing in circuits.

On my way home I called her best friend, her mom, and her sister. No one had heard from her. Finally I called the police: "My wife is missing. She didn't come home last night...No, we didn't have a quarrel..."