Hannah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled Hanna's lingerie off and bent forward, taking her exposed nipple into my mouth. I wasn't surprised when the nipple leaked milk into my mouth. It had been a long time since I'd tasted my wife's milk when she was pregnant, but it brought back memories.

"OH, Daddy. That feels so fucking good." Hannah closed her eyes as I continued sucking on her breast. Giving in to temptation, my left hand went over my daughter's swollen belly and down to the small patch of blonde hair. It was damp and I could feel the curls of it envelop my finger as I slid over her mound down to her swollen slit.

Hannah called out then I slid one and then two fingers into her wet hole. "FUUUCKKK." Hannah grabbed my head, pulling my face deeper into the swollen breasts.

My animal instincts took over as I started fingering my daughter in the middle of her room. Her swollen clit was easy enough to find and soon I started rubbing circles on the swollen button.

"FUCK, DADDY." Crying out again, my daughter's body shook for a few seconds.

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and let her nipple escape my mouth. "Let's get you comfortable, Hannah." I led my daughter to the bed, telling her to lay down on her back.

I kissed my daughter's tits, taking each one into my mouth and sucking until milk came out. She cooed. My tongue ran down the center of her belly, kissing it as I worked my way down to her pussy. I could smell the muskiness of her wet blond curls.

Hannah reached forward and grabbed the back side of her knees as she spread herself open for me. The taste was intoxicating. It was sweet as I ran my tongue along her wet slit. "FUCKKKK, DADDY," my daughter cried out and arched her back as best she could when my tongue found her swollen clit.

Hannah was wet and tasty. With the broad part of my tongue, I licked from the bottom of her pussy to the top. The tip of my tongue did small circles around her swollen clit. My daughter would moan and then I'd start at the bottom again. I held up her legs as well, spreading her wide open so I could see her shaved mound. I licked faster as she moaned more, eventually focusing my attention on her swollen clit.

"FUUUUUCCKKK, DADDY!" Hannah's body shook and she let go of her legs and grabbed her swollen tits.

I pulled my face from my daughter's dripping pussy and looked up at her glazed-over eyes.

The last tremors rumbled through her body. "Daddy, I need your dick in me."

In all my life I'd never thought I'd hear my daughter utter those words, nor did I think that I'd actually consider such a request. Yet, here I was, naked in my oldest daughter's room with my steel hard dick less than a foot from her dripping hole.

Luckily, her bed was just the right height that I could pull her ass to the edge of the bed as she lay on her back and spread her legs. As I stood there, my cock a few inches from her wet hole, I asked her if she really wanted me to do this and said there is no way to undo this if I shove it in her.

"JUST FICK ME ALREADY, DADDY."

OH My God...she is so wet and tight, I thought to myself as I pushed all eight inches of my cock into my daughter.

"FUUUUUCCCK," was all that Hannah could say as she arched her back and grabbed the sheets.

I started stroking in and out of Hannah, picking up speed with every stroke. I looked down and I couldn't see her blue eyes, as they were closed as she quietly moaned, "Fuck," repeatedly. I was on the inward stroke when her body started convulsing with a massive orgasm. "FUUUCKING HELL," was followed with a massive squirt of pussy juice onto my dick and balls.

Hannah's head leaned back ever farther as her back arched and she grabbed more of her duvet.

I pulled out of Hannah and told her to turn on her side. I got up behind her and spooned with her, sliding my dick in from behind her. I wrapped my arms around her, grabbing both of her tits and continued pounding her wet hole while kissing the side of her neck. "Baby, your pussy feels so good to Daddy."

Hannah reached behind, grabbing my hip in an effort for me to go deeper and faster. It would be a few more minutes before she cried out again from an orgasm.

After the latest orgasm, I told Hannah to roll over onto her elbows and knees. "Trust Daddy, sweetheart. You're going to like this." I rammed my dick balls deep into my daughter again. She in turn cried out and begged me to fuck her hard and fast. I grabbed her hips and proceeded to fuck my daughter with reckless abandon.

"FUUUUCK. FUUUUCING CHRIST" My daughter's body convulsed again and again.

I looked down and her sweaty blonde hair as her latest orgasm shot liquid all over my dick. I could feel I was close to the point of no return. In a moment of clarity, I realized that I was about to plaster the inside of my daughter's pussy with my seed.

The next thrust I could feel myself go over the edge. The thrust after that sent the first jet of seed deep into my daughter.

"FUCK, DADDY...GIVE IT TO ME."

I thrust again and more seed spewed into my daughter.

"MORE, DADDY!"

Another thrust and another stream of cum dumped into my daughter. It would be three more thrusts before my balls emptied and I withdrew my cock from Hannah.

I pulled my dick out of my daughter and told her to roll over onto her side. I laid down, my face a few feet from hers. She was breathing heavy as she tried to talk. I couldn't say much, since I'd done most of the cardio work.

"Thank you, Daddy. I feel so much better." We chatted a moment, before Hannah grabbed my hand, placing it on her belly. "Your granddaughter is moving around." Hannah proceeded to grab my cock and stroke it. "I think she likes it when Grandpa fucks Mommy."

It was at that moment that it hit me — I'd fucked my daughter and enjoyed it.

We talked for about thirty more minutes. We didn't mention what we'd just done, rather about the baby coming in four weeks. I looked up at the clock and realized that it would be less than an hour before my wife and other daughter came home from the mall. It may only take me a few minutes to get cleaned up, but it would take Hannah longer. I kissed my daughter, this time in a more fatherly way before I pulled on my clothes and left Hannah to get cleaned up.

Cherice and Emma were gone longer than anticipated, coming back around five in the evening. They stopped for takeout, teriyaki chicken, which had been Hannah's go-to meal in the last month of her pregnancy.

As we sat around the table, my wife just smiled at me. I smiled back, with unspoken body language that I'd accomplished what she wanted me to do.

It was just after ten in the evening when everyone separated, heading to their respective rooms. I brushed my teeth as my wife climbed into bed. I joined her a few minutes later, wondering if she was going to say anything to me.

"Did you have a good afternoon?" My wife's hand wrapped around the base of my cock as a finger played with the underside of my shaft.

"Yeah, I did." I knew my wife wanted the details, but I wasn't going to give them up right away.

She continued to stroke my cock as she asked me questions with a strong innuendo about sex.

In the end, she took my cock into her mouth and started sucking it. I watched as my dick slid in and out of her mouth. It felt different than when Hannah had done it earlier in the day.

"Did Hannah suck you?" My wife pulled her mouth off my cock long enough to ask me the question. I told her yes and then she started licking my balls, taking each one into her mouth.

"Did you empty these into her pussy? Did you fill your daughter with cum?" My wife looked me in the eyes as she asked me the question. I told her yes. She bit her lip. "You have no idea how wet I was at the mall. All I could think about is you fucking Hannah with your big dick."

My wife climbed up onto my lap, taking all eight inches deep into her body. "I hope you're ready, mister. Your daughter is going to need to get fucked at least once a day. You better sleep well at night, since you're now going to have to meet the needs of two women."


12