Happy Anniversary Honey

Story Info
Hubby watches wife with man.
1.2k words
3.97
273.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Falcon
Falcon
8 Followers

My wife Kim and I have been married for 25 years in that time we have had a good sex life. We were both virgins when we married and had never slept with anyone else sense. We experimented with all forms of sex from dildos, vibrator to mild bondage. My wife has stayed in shape despite having two kids. Her large 40DD breasts are still nice and perky and when you add large tan nipples it's a site to see. Even with all the good times in bed something had been missing. And that something has been the desire in the back of my mind to see my wife getting fucked by a stranger.

Many times in our marriage I had hinted at this desire to Kim to get fucked by a stranger, but it was usually as a joke or when I just wanted to shock her. Each time a birthday came up or an anniversary, she would ask what I wanted I would say, to see her fucking someone else, each time getting a shock look or a playful smack on the arm. Not wanting to break tradition when our 25th anniversary came due, Kim asked me what I wish I could get as a gift I told her the same thing that I usually did, and with a look of shock with a smile, I got the traditional smack on the arm. We both giggled and proceeded off to the restaurants.

Half way through the appetizers and wine I noticed a young man sitting at the table next to us by himself. He looked to be about 25 and had on several occasions been looking our way, then look away when I catch him looking. I figured he was staring at Kim cause she was wearing a low cut top revealing the tops of her large breast. I leaned over and whispered to her that the man was staring at her and he was checking out her tits. She proceeded to kick me under the table and blush.

When we had finished and ready to go this young man came over introduced himself as Erik , and explained he was from out of town and wanted to know if there were any good places to go dancing. Before I could answer Kim spoke and said that we were going to one of the hottest spots in town and asked if he wanted to go. He was hesitant at first but soon agreed to tag along. We went to the club and danced for what seem like hours, and once in a while I would catch Erik and Kim running their hands over each other and Erik feeling up my wife's big tits. I figured she was letting him so not to make a scene in the club.

We decided to go to another club and started to leave. Erik said he needs to stop by his motel to change and to pick up some money. When we arrived he offered us a drink while he changed. He was done quickly and we were ready to go when my wife excused herself to go to the bathroom. When she returned she went to the stereo Erik had and turned on some slow dancing music. She said she wanted to dance here and put her arms around his neck and started to slow move. Erik put his hands on her hips and started to rub up and down.

Suddenly my wife stepped back and quickly unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it to the floor. She must have taken her bra off in the bathroom, her big 40DD tits were swaying and tan nipples were hard as rocks. She put her arms back around Eric's neck and began to sway again, Erik taken aback looked my way. I just shrugged my shoulders, he took the clue and began to rub my wife's big tits lightly pinching her nipples. She kissed him and moaned as she touched her. My wife was really enjoying the attention. She stepped back once again and put her thumbs into the waistband of her skirt.

With one swift move she pushed it down her skirt and panties. There stood my wife naked except for her high heels. She moved back till she was able to sit on the bed, lay back on her elbows raised her legs up and spread them as wide as she could so Erik could get a good look at her hairy cunt. She looked dead at him and asked if she wanted to eat her. He didn't even hesitate just dived between my wife's legs and started to suck and lick like a made man. My wife took only a second for her first of many organisms.

Her head back moaning like crazy pushing her hips up so Erik could eat her pussy was more than I could stand. I took out my cock and started to stroke it. Erik stood up and took off his cloths As he pulled off his shorts the biggest cock I have ever seen sprang out. It was at least 9 inches long and 3 inches across. It reminded me of a stud horse I once saw. My wife raised up and tried to take it into her mouth but it was way too big. All she could do was to lick it like a giant sucker. Kim slides back up the bed and opened her legs so Erik could get between them. He put his hug cock just on the edge of my wife's hole. I couldn't believe it, here I was getting my fantasy fulfilled. To have a guy stick his cock up my wife's cunt, a cunt till now only I had fucked. Eric's cock head had started to disappear up my wife's cunt. She arched her back and said it was too big that it wouldn't fit.

Undaunted Erik pushes harder, again my wife protested, but ever so slowly Eric's cock was disappearing into her cunt. Finally Erik gave one push and his cocks slide all the way into my wife's pussy. As it did she came, moaning like crazy and starting to buck against his cock. Her legs rose higher and she told him to ram his cock into her wet cunt hole, to fuck her good. Kim's cunt had stretch out so Eric's cock could slide in and out and from the squishing sounds coming from her cunt hole, she was really turned on. Erik pounded my wife's cunt hole good, and she must have cum 10 times, he himself finally stiffened and shot his cum deep into her wet cunt.

It must have been awhile sense he had a good fuck cause he shot so much cum into her it was running out of he cunt. They separated and Erik went to the bathroom. My wife got up and came over to me. She straddled my lap and said happy anniversary and lowered her wet cum filled cunt onto my hard cock. He had stretched her out but the mixture of cum and heat was enough to get me to add my cum to her cunt hole. We all cleaned up and went to sleep. In the middle of the night I was awaken by my wife moaning and the bed bouncing.

She was up on Eric's cock fucking it like hell. Not wanting to be left out I got behind her and slipped my cock up her ass. We all came at the same time Erik filling her cunt and me filling her ass. We spent the rest of the night and the next day doing nothing but fucking and sucking. What a present.

Falcon
Falcon
8 Followers