Happy New Year / Happy Ending

Story Info
Sex on the hood of the car in an illuminated parking lot.
1.1k words
3.58
20.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dressed for Mr. Secretive in stockings, a garter belt, thong and a flared skirt and knee-high boots - an easy access costume - then headed out to the pub before the husband got home.

"I don't know when I can make it... almost dinner here."

No worries, time to hang out and sketch. To titillate him I sent him a single word text every 15 minutes describing what I was wearing. I wonder if his phone was on vibrate or tucked away while he was with the family.

"Where?" was his response.

Yay! I offered him the choice of joining me for a beer and getting busy in the ladies room at the pub or meeting me the familiar parking lot.

"I want to get busy and fuck;) The parking lot is probably safer."

"Safe? Since when?" I teased. Much of the thrill of being with him is the risk we take. I paid my tab and headed to the destination. The last time we were there it was still late summer. With all the greenery about, even with the floodlights, there were dark corners to the parking lot. This time the lot was piled high with bright white, reflective snow banks. The whole area was lit up.

He parked well away from my car and started walking towards me. I met him half way for an embrace. Mmmm... his lips were very salty. Was that KD I smelled? The thought made me giggle.

"My car or yours?"

"Yours," he said and walked me back. I was a bit wary... it's such a small car. I started to unlock the door but noticed he had purposefully walked to the front of the vehicle. Oh! ON my car! I grinned. I love the way he take control of our play dates. It's always something just a little unexpected.

In front of my car there was a wall of evergreens that separated the parking lot from the row of houses, most were unlit as people were out for New Years Eve celebrations. There was a half car space and a six-foot pile of snow offering privacy on the left. My car concealed us from the waist down from the street some fifty yards away. Our only exposure was to the church on the opposite side of the parking lot and it was quite far. With it being so bright, we could easily see if anyone approached. We kissed and started to explore one another. I reached under his pea coat, found his shirt untucked and negotiated my way to his belt. With his pants open I started to slide my hands in then stopped. "My fingers are really cold," I said.

"I don't mind."

I continued my descent, finding his cock already hard for me. I teased it into an upright position so that it was peaking out of his jeans and lightly traced it with my icy fingertips. Briefly I went down and sucked on him but the position of squatting with muddy slush under foot was awkward and I quickly abandoned this idea. I reached into my pocket, found a condom and dressed him with it. He moaned and said, "I'm not going to last long like this." I could tell the setting had him turned on big time.

I hoisted my skirt, pulled down my panties kicking them off one foot and hopped up on the hood of my car. Leaning back on my hands so that I could still sit up, I lifted and spread my knees for him. He stepped up and penetrated me.

Every little sound made him jump. He watched the neighbourhood while he fucked me, becoming more and more forceful. He kept pushing me down until I was on my back. His face was hardened with lust. I still had my tight leather jacket done up and a scarf around my neck. That in contrast to my exposed legs with my boots up in the air, illuminated against the winter sky, was too sexy. I was thoroughly enjoying the view when it occurred to me how obvious it would be to any passer-by what we were doing.

I nudged him back and slid off the car. As I bent over the hood he lifted my skirt and took me from behind. I kept thrusting back but he moved to counteract my movements. It dawned on me that he was having trouble maintaining control so I stilled and let him set the pace. It was a slower pace than usual. Sometimes he would stop all together and just press in deep. I relaxed and simply enjoyed the feeling of being filled in this naughty, wintery location.

"I'm ready to cum any time," he said while rubbing his chilled hands over my ass.

"Not yet. I was having too much fun to make this a wham-bam-quickie. I knew our time was short enough as is. He pulled himself together and started to pound me with a more familiar intensity. I moaned as my muscles clamped down around him and he froze. I rocked back on him a few more times as my legs shook. I knew I was being cruel making him wait, and he did last twice as long as when he had announced his urgency. Such a good boy, such a naughty boy.

I spun around again, bum on the car and boots in the air. Forget the neighbours, let them watch. "Fuck me. Cum inside me," I demanded. He did give me a bit of a ride before suddenly seizing up and gasping a sigh of relief. He blinked a few times, I'm sure he saw stars. I leaned up and kissed his mouth while his cock was still buried deep then laid back back on the car so that he could carefully extract himself and deal with the condom.

Getting down off the car, I went looking for my panties. I chuckled when I found them. They were quite stomped into the slush and soaking wet. Oh well. I tucked them into my coat pocket.

"Next time needs to be a longer play date. That's three quickies in a row." He grinned. He likes how sexually minded I am. I know what I want and I'm not afraid to ask for it. "Happy New Year. Oh, and thank you." I grabbed one last kiss and we were on our way.

A short while later I was in the pub, my skirt tucked under my bare bottom so that I didn't stick to the bar stool. I do enjoy wearing naughty clothes out in public, mostly for my benefit but occasionally to flash. I sent Mr. Secretive a text. "I do believe were were observed. Did you happen to notice the guy in the car with a grin on his face as you left?"

"yeah..."