Harlan County Line

Story Info
College girl drives alone at night and...
8.5k words
4.16
151.6k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,147 Followers

Note from Slick: Not that much permissive sex in this story but maybe a lot of suspense. Maybe after reading this story you won't let your daughter or loved one drive alone at night. All rights reserved.

*

Michelle Allen kept looking at the clock as her large family slowly walked from the large Victorian two-story family home. It was her last day in Kansas City before she traveled almost five hours by car to the University of Oklahoma. She was supposed to leave by 1:00PM however her grandmother didn't arrive from Independence, Mo until 12:30PM and she couldn't just leave without telling her goodbye. Now as she got ready to leave it was almost 2:30PM which meant she wouldn't arrive at the school until 9:00PM.

"Why don't you wait another day?" her mother Margaret said as Michelle picked up her last belongings from the bathroom.

"I have a meeting tomorrow morning at 9:00AM with my advisor. He will be gone for a week after my meeting."

"I don't like you driving alone," Tom Allen said. "Especially at night."

"I'm grown up now," she said as she hugged her father one last time. "Besides I have Cubby with me." She held up the small stuffed teddy bear he had given her when she was only five.

"I wouldn't call eighteen grown up," her mother said with tears falling from her eyes.

"You two worry too much." Michelle gave her mom a quick hug and moved quickly out the door before she started crying herself. It was tough leaving her secured life and family as well as her now ex-boyfriend Jake. It was her idea to call off their relationship after five long years.

The music from the CD blasted away as the red mustang convertible left the city line and headed south. She had Cubby on her lap as the warm air blew her long blonde hair around as the six cylinder motor barely labored after achieving the 70 mph speed limit.

Many thoughts flashed through her mind. She had already contacted her new roommate and was happy the girl had most of the same interests as she did. Although she was one the cheerleader squad in high school she would not attempt to try out for the squad at the college. Her virginity was also an issue that troubled her at times because she figured most girls going to college had given that up long before their graduation day. She had bought into the belief that intercourse should only be with the man she loved and married.

It was about two hours out of town that Michelle suspected something was wrong with her right front tire. At first it was just an unfamiliar noise but soon she felt the car pulling to the right. She moved over onto the shoulder of the two lane road and moved out to look at the tire.

"Damn," she said when she saw the metal bands through a worn spot on the black rubber. The tire had not gone flat yet however she knew it would not last long especially on the highway. She thought about changing the tire or calling AAA but remembered how over-packed her trunk was with her clothing and items she needed for college. Two large green signs almost three hundred yards in front of her had the words "Harlan County Line" on the top and "Gatesville" on the bottom one. It was only 4:30PM so if she was lucky she might make it to the town before any of the garages closed. Going slow was also a hazard so she held the steering wheel tightly as she guided the car to the exit ramp. At the top of the exit was another sign that said "Gas 5 miles" with an arrow pointing to the right.

"Just a little bit more," Michelle said to herself as she drove the car down the lonely two-lane road. Again she kept the speed around 25 mph even though the speed limit sign ahead said 45. As the car moved around a sharp curve she saw the flashing red and blue lights in her rearview mirror. The road was so narrow at that point and it did not give her a safe area to pull off so she continued down the road almost a mile before pulling into an empty parking lot in front of a closed general store. "PULL OVER!" the loudspeaker said from behind her.

"What do you think I'm doing," she whispered as the car came to an abrupt halt.

"PLEASE STAY IN THE CAR!" sounded the next instructions. Michelle locked her hands on the steering wheel and looked in her rearview mirror as the drivers door opened on the police car behind her. She saw a large man in a policeman's uniform slowly walking up to the back of her car.

"What's wrong officer?" Michelle asked as she turned her head and looked over the dark sunglasses of the tall man now standing next to her door.

"Quiet ma'am," he said coldly. "License and registration please."

"I have a bad tire..." she started to say before he grabbed her driver's license and registration from her small hand.

"Please follow my car," the stern man said as he turned and returned to his patrol car.

Michelle thought about calling her parents but didn't have enough time to find her phone in her purse which had fallen from the seat next to her onto the floor when she stopped short. The cop turned off his revolving lights and pulled next to her.

Michelle smiled as she glanced his way but did not see any expression on his face. As the police car moved forward she quickly fell in behind him. The cop had no compassion for her bad tire and was quickly doing fifty miles per hour. Her fingers were blue from holding the steering wheel so tightly as she prayed the tire would not burst.

Michelle had not passed the panic point yet but was getting real close to it. She had heard stories about small town cops taking advantage of people but really didn't believe it. Now she was not so sure. As soon as she made it to the town she would call her parents.

The buildings of the town could be seen ahead when Michelle's tire finally gave out. After a loud bursting sound the car pulled sharply to the right and headed down into the small drainage ditch. Michelle was too weak to pull the vehicle back onto the road and held on as the red convertible smashed into the dirt bank on the far side of the ditch. Michelle didn't have time to think as the airbags deployed and the one on the steering wheel smashed into her face and chest. Suddenly everything became dark.

How long she was out she didn't know as her eyes slowly opened to see a single light bulb hanging down from the ceiling above. She had such a headache and couldn't stop the moan from within. She attempted to move her hands to her head but realized she couldn't move them. "Shit I'm handcuffed," she thought as she pulled on the metal constraints on her wrists behind her back. Her eyes quickly surveyed the room and saw a desk and a glass wall cabinet full of guns. She was lying on her side on a large sofa.

Suddenly the door opened and two men in police uniforms walked in.

"Why am I in handcuffs?" she asked sharply. "I did nothing wrong."

The large man moved behind the desk while the smaller man moved over and pulled her up to a sitting position.

"Reckless endangerment going too slow on the road and resisting arrest," the man behind the desk read from a clipboard.

"That's a lie! I had a bad tire and had to go slow. When did I resist arrest?"

"You didn't immediately pull over," the man said now smiling.

"There was no safe place to pull over," she said realizing they were arresting her on bogus charges. "I want to call my parents."

"Sorry but the phones are not working."

"Give me my cell phone," she said trying to be calm.

"Where would that be?" the shorter officer asked.

"In my purse. It was in the car before I crashed."

"I didn't see any purse. Did you Bill?"

"Nope definitely no purse." The deputy grinned.

Michelle was steaming mad but knew with the handcuffs on she was under their control. "Why am I wearing handcuffs? I'm no danger to anyone." The cold metal was starting to hurt her tender wrists.

"I'm sorry ma'am but since you resisted arrest the policy is to keep you restrained. Since the court house is closed you will have to stay tonight in the jail."

"The JAIL!" Michelle cried out. "I didn't do anything. My car had a bad tire and... please let me call my parents. They will pay you what ever you want. I have to be at my college tomorrow morning at 9:00AM."

"The phones are out," Bill said shaking his head. "I'm afraid we are going to have to ask you to remove your clothes and get into a jail gown."

"Oh God, re...remove...my clothes?" She repeated. "Why can't I wear what I have on?" She said almost in tears now.

"Policy," The taller deputy grinned. "Inmates sometime use their clothing to strangle themselves."

"You will also need to take a shower," Bill smiled.

Michelle knew from their expressions that she was in very deep trouble and knew there really was nothing she could say to convince them to let her go. "If I don't call my parents soon I'm sure they will have every police officer in the state looking for me."

"Is that right sweetie?" the deputy who had the last name Johnson on his uniform said. "Now we know police policy and missing persons must be missing for at least 24 hours before a general search is issued."

"Not let's get those cuffs off and get you back in the shower room to undress and clean yourself up," Bill said while leaning over and unlocking the metal restraints.

Michelle was sitting in a small room off a larger one and when the men walked in she had noticed a window just outside. She rubbed her sore wrists after Bill walked outside the door. Deputy Johnson walked out ahead of her and as soon as she cleared the door she jerked her wrist from his large hand and dashed towards the door. Before she could even touch the doorknob he grabbed onto her waist and jerked her tiny body back into his large one. "Now that wasn't nice," he whispered into her ear.

"Please let me go," she begged feeling his hands exploring down her flat tummy over the waistband of her jeans and then to her sides and then down over her nicely rounded hips. Suddenly he twisted her around to face him.

"Give me your hands."

Michelle moved her trembling hands up until they moved outward together. She saw him click one of the cuffs on her wrist and the other one on his. There was no way she was going to run again. "We are going to be together for a while."

"Together...but I have to undress and...shower," she gasped.

"I know," he chuckled before turning and leading her towards the back of the jail.

Bill had the flimsy very thin gown laid out on the bench in front of his locker next to the small shower stall. He was about to go look for Ned and the girl when the door opened and they walked in.

"Please don't make me do this," Michelle begged with some tears flowing down from her scared eyes.

"Now hush," Ned whispered. "It'll be over in no time. Let's get those tight jeans off first. Before she could move back his fingers pulled open the snap and then jerked her fly open. Both men stared at the top of her exposed tiny white lacy bikini panties.

"Please don't hurt me," she sobbed.

"We won't hurt you as long as you cooperate," Jed said. "Just let Bill take off your jeans."

Michelle froze when the smaller man grabbed onto her jeans and pulled them downward over her skimpy undies. They were so tight the panties grabbed onto them and moved downward as well. "Oh my panties," she cried as she moved her one free hand down to clutch the waistband of the panties before they found out she was a natural blonde.

"Ha...ha," Jed laughed as Billy's forceful hands pulled the jeans down and off her jeans. She lifted her feet to allow him to free them from her quivering body.

"Now those are some really sexy panties," Jed commented. "You wouldn't be one of those escort women would you?" His eyes focused on the small mound of pubic hair resting on top of where her young pink slit would be.

"I'm...a...college...girl," she somehow got out. Her face and body was now a bright red from the embarrassment and stress she was under.

"You know Gatesville takes a hard stance on prostitution," Bill chimed in.

"Well lookie back here," Jed laughed. His eyes moved down under her tight tee shirt to the butterfly tattoo just over the top of her panties above her ass cheeks. "Little missy here has a tattoo. I wonder if she has anymore of them. I hear gang members like to wear tattoos."

"Tha...that's the...only one," she said now closing her eyes hoping that she was dreaming all of this and when she opened her eyes that she would be far away from these men.

"I'm afraid we will have to check her whole body for gang tattoos," Ned announced. He released her hand from the cuffs and slowly lifted the bottom of her tee shirt.

Michelle lowered her arms to prevent losing her shirt. "I don't have any more tattoos."

But Ned was a whole lot stronger and his strength over powered her. She raised her arms to prevent hurting them and soon found herself in front of them in only her matching bra and panties. She glanced down at the wedding ring on Ned's hand. "What would your wife say if she knew you do things like this?"

Ned chuckled. "She left me last year because she got tired of the spankings I gave her for being bad. Now you aren't going to be bad are you?"

"Na...no," she whispered.

"To make it easy for you to undress I'm removing the cuffs again. Now please don't try to make a run for it again," Ned grinned before putting the small key in the lock and freeing her hand.

As Michelle rubbed her sore wrist she heard the shower come on behind her. When she turned Bill was closing the clear glass door. "I think it's just the right temperature."

"Will you please let me take the shower in private?" Michelle asked.

"Yes but we cannot leave the room," Ned answered. "Bill and I will turn around and you can undress and get inside."

Michelle took a deep breath when Bill walked by her and faced away. No male had ever seen her totally naked before and only her ex-boyfriend had seen her breasts and pubic mound in the darkness of her car. Her fingers trembled as she released her bra and shoved down her panties. Her body dashed into the shower and found it to be too hot. "OUCH!"

Bill had planned making it too hot because it would stop her from going inside. Both deputies turned around and saw her naked backside standing in the shower doorway. Her ass was better than expected. "Is it too hot?"

"Yes," she blushed when she turned to see them glaring down at her bare butt. She quickly turned the large handle back to the right and felt the water cooling down. Three seconds later she scurried inside and closed the door.

"What am I going to do?" She asked herself as she faced away from the bad policemen. "I've got to be smarter than them and use what I have to my advantage. There is no doubt that they want to rape me."

Bill and Ned sat on the bench with two large boners as they watched the naked girl in the shower show. They had already seen this show once with a runaway teenage girl about three months ago but that girl was nothing compared to this one. That girl had tattoos covering her body and had been around the block a few times. They didn't have to rape her because she was the one who initiated the intercourse.

Michelle knew she had to show them her body so she dropped the large bar of soap on the floor and bent over slowly to pick it back up. Her legs were open just enough to flash them her pink slit before she stood again and reached back to rub the soapy fingers over her naked ass.

"Jesus," Bill whispered. "I get her first this time." The last time Ned got the runaway girl first and had promised the next one for him.

"Shit," Ned groaned when he remembered his promise. He would stick to his word but suddenly Michelle turned her body just enough for them to see her perky little breast and tiny pink nipple. She moved her head back under the spray while pushing out her chest even more. "You can have her in the shower but I get her on the bed in the cell."

"What? I can't fuck her in the shower," Bill whispered.

"That's the deal. Take it or leave it," Ned smiled.

Bill glanced into the shower as Michelle did a slow 360 degree turn. The water had darkened her blonde bush as the hairs projected straight downward over her pink pussy. "OK, I'll let you know when I'm finished."

Ned wanted to watch but figured he had better cover the front office in case someone came in. "You won't last more than a couple of minutes anyway."

"Fuck you," Bill said. After Ned left he quickly pulled off his uniform shirt, gun and holster, pants and finally his boxers. His five inch hard-on pointed up at a 45 degree angle.

Michelle heard the door close and peeked out the shower door at Bill who was undressing. She had experience jerking off her ex-boyfriend but that was in the back seat of her car and not in a jail shower. When Bill exposed his hard penis she quickly turned and closed her eyes while waiting for the inevitable.

"Do you need some help?" Bill whispered after opening the door. Up-close and not through the frosted door her ass looked even better.

"You shouldn't be in here," Michelle whispered back. She still had to resist him but her goal was to get him off before he tried to fuck her. He didn't answer her but did put his rugged hand on her right shoulder. She flinched but didn't slap his hand away.

"That's a girl," Bill grinned. He reached down and removed the soap from her hand and then slowly rubbed it across the upper part of her back. When he got enough soap on the hot skin he placed the soap back into the small soap dish hanging under the shower head.

"Do you always wash your prisoners?" She asked feeling his fingers spreading the soap now over her back and shoulders. Michelle knew she had almost a perfect body because of all the comments from the boys and even the girls back home. For the first time she realized that she could use it to her advantage. As his fingers moved slowly down to the top of her ass she reached her hands forward to support her body while pushing her buttocks back at his hands.

*****

Ned looked at the clock and saw it to be almost eight o'clock. Pretty soon her parents would be nervous waiting for her call. He placed his feet up on his desk and listened to see if she would scream when Bill touched her. So far it was pretty damn quiet. "Maybe this girl will be a lot easier than I thought," He wondered.

*****

Michelle gasped when his fingers cupped both of her buttocks. She gasped again when his middle finger took the middle path between her cheeks and rubbed over her tiny puckered rear hole. When he pushed it inside she squeezed her anal muscles. "Please don't."

Bill laughed. "Man that sure is tight." He pulled his finger out making a small popping noise and then reached further under to suddenly discover this girl was a virgin. "Holy shit. I didn't think they made virgins anymore." He rubbed softly up her closed slit to her swollen clitoris.

Michelle panicked when he first touched her pussy but relaxed as he rubbed her little clitty. She knew it was time to try and get him off so her hand moved around her hip and then backward until she touched the swollen thick knob. Her eyes opened wide when she felt how thick it was.

"That's it little girl. Get it all nice and hard to break your tight cherry," Bill laughed. But after a few seconds of her hand squeezing and stroking he realized he was about to cum. "Stop!" He jerked her hand away. "Bend forward and let me make you a woman."

"Oh God," Michelle thought when his hand pushed her shoulders forward. She tried to close her legs to prevent him from pushing his cock up into her but he jammed his knee between them. She felt the thick crown moving under her butt and between her thighs so she reached up under her puss and guided the head lower causing it to rub against her clit. "Oh yes right there," she moaned hoping he would make the effort to get her to cum.

Slickman
Slickman
8,147 Followers